tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

THE MAGIC OF MERLIN LIVES IN THE HEART OF AVALON - Flash Mob Meditation :)

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

THE MAGIC OF MERLIN LIVES IN THE HEART OF AVALON - Flash Mob Meditation :) Empty THE MAGIC OF MERLIN LIVES IN THE HEART OF AVALON - Flash Mob Meditation :)

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:10 am

!SCHOOL NEW OLD ALL ONE OF MY FAVORITE "MEDITATION" TUNES FOR

THE SOUL FAMILY OF AVALON AND THE ORIGINAL ROUND OF CAMELOT!!!

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZNnDqTxBC8Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We have come so far and most can not see the great work that has been done yet I stand here for truth and never give up like I said I would as the gaurdian of the holy grail at the doors to the star gates from what many might consider the other side! We have built the star human template and we are now stepping into uncharted territory on the front lines of new peaceful earth. When I hear this melody it reminds me of how awesome life is and the reasons we have decided to give this world extra terrestrial disclosure exposure contact. Anyway just wanted to share this melody with you again as i find it very powerful and reminds me of some of the most amazing things life has to offer such as my children and gives me phuel to my phiyer to usher in the golden age and new clear peace! Enjoy! MERLIN JT! MAAT
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

THE MAGIC OF MERLIN LIVES IN THE HEART OF AVALON - Flash Mob Meditation :) Empty Re: THE MAGIC OF MERLIN LIVES IN THE HEART OF AVALON - Flash Mob Meditation :)

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:28 am

STAR CRUISERS ~ ETERNAL LIFE ~ AND THE UNIVERSE!!! NEW CLEAR PEACE!!! MERLIN JT! MAAT

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EPuGggTSfp0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another one of my favorites for the Star Human Dragon Hybrid Extra Terrestrials in the Mists Of Avalon! Merlin meditation with the divine logos and the Star Gates of Camelot! The dragon fleet of star cruisers and the template has been built by the logos and the most amazing Dragons Of Thuban! Well there is lots to do in 2013 the year of blending dimensions as was laid out in the thuban timeline and sacred decoding and the humans call it Sun Day! Enjoy Peace. Big Grin 2

THE MAGIC OF MERLIN LIVES IN THE HEART OF AVALON - Flash Mob Meditation :) Original_eye_of_ra_by_mouserunner-d2y6ao9

THE MAGIC OF MERLIN LIVES IN THE HEART OF AVALON - Flash Mob Meditation :) Full70733

THE MAGIC OF MERLIN LIVES IN THE HEART OF AVALON - Flash Mob Meditation :) 643_max2

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:39 am