tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
magamud
Carol
6 posters

Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension? Empty Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

Post  Carol Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:38 am

This year in keeping a dream journal it just seems that lucid dreams are in another dimension where what one thinks happens instaneously. Do you experience this too? Do you wonder if your awareness is really somewhere else in another dimension?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    magamud
    magamud

Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension? Empty Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

Post  magamud Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:09 pm

I like this take with Osho on dreams which ties in with Freud.

OSHO: Dreams Are Your Unlived Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3_8wgDx9_4

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension? Empty Re: Do you ever wonder that if during dreamtime we're really in the 4th dimension?

Post  eMonkey Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:39 pm

magamud wrote:I like this take with Osho on dreams which ties in with Freud.

Osho is my hero.. I forgot about him - its sad too that we will not hear any more of is wisdom.
    Thanks for sharing..

Last edited by eMonkey on Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:05 pm

OSHO said animals don't dream and I know that they do just by watching the dog bark and run in her sleep. So I do tend to disagree with what OSHO is saying here.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:13 pm

OSHO said animals don't dream and I know that they do just by watching the dog bark and run in her sleep. So I do tend to disagree with what OSHO is saying here.

I agree as my dogs dream, but could the same analogy he used with being civilized and repressed be attuned to domesticated animals?
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Hehe, I never said I qagreed with him, just that he was my hero.

I have my own thoughts, which too disagree with Osho.

Yeah, I miss my departed muts.. even years after.. they still stay with you..
    What fun we had watching them dream after a good days romping around the hillside chasing rabits..

Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:37 am

Our perception of reality, awake or dreaming is controlled, or 'filtered' by the position of our assemblage point, as located on each of ours' egg of existence.

This egg may also be our Etheric Body.

The position of this 'knot' directly controls our awareness. When we sleep and dream, it slides around on our egg, and allows our consciousness to live or perceive other realities.

These realities are only 'somewhere' else, in the same way the milk is 'somewhere' inside the carton. Until we opening the containter, the milk is just everywhere inside the container.

When we open the top, then this is like moving our assemblage point and contacting some of the milk.

(not a very good analogy.....sorry....)

So same thing for OBE or AP, our awareness must shift in order for our perceptions to align with it to be perceived or observed.

When we 'awake', our assemblage point returns to it's default, 'hammered' into place position.
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:04 am

To contemplate DIMENSIONS IMHO it is required to comprehend the basic structure of universe.

It is a perfectly packed super dense near solid.
    It is composed of geometric STUFF that has mirror like faces , dependant upon which geometry one is upon determines the dimension you are in.

The physical We inhabit is within a memory field, it has a detectable upper diameter that DMT upgrades this diameter to TRIP across the geometric face.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:43 am

Party on people... cheers
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:51 am

I should have added that DMT only enables the memory to TRIP, not the dense packed physical, but with enough memory, then the physical can then TRIP....thats what flying saucers are, imho.
    hobbit
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 pm

Nice feedback hobbit...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:23 pm

Threecaster wrote:Our perception of reality, awake or dreaming is controlled, or 'filtered' by the position of our assemblage point, as located on each of ours' egg of existence.

The position of this 'knot' directly controls our awareness. When we sleep and dream, it slides around on our egg, and allows our consciousness to live or perceive other realities.

These realities are only 'somewhere' else, in the same way the milk is 'somewhere' inside the carton. Until we opening the containter, the milk is just everywhere inside the container.

When we open the top, then this is like moving our assemblage point and contacting some of the milk.

So same thing for OBE or AP, our awareness must shift in order for our perceptions to align with it to be perceived or observed.

When we 'awake', our assemblage point returns to it's default, 'hammered' into place position.

Very good Threecaster. I always thoght of it as standing in the center of a diamond. Whatever facet one focuses upon is a new and different perspective and yet it still is all a part of the whole.

hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Carol wrote:
    Threecaster wrote:Our perception of reality, awake or dreaming is controlled, or 'filtered' by the position of our assemblage point, as located on each of ours' egg of existence.

Very good Threecaster. I always thoght of it as standing in the center of a diamond. Whatever facet one focuses upon is a new and different perspective and yet it still is all a part of the whole.

The base substance that is universe is such, and all creation is litterally created within the geometry, thus if You locate a stone of specific crystaline structure very precisely, it will refract or reflect the flows that enable it to be so arranged.
    By locally upgrading these flows the shaman could TRIP about in dimensions and time....look through this link....
    http://thelamplight.ca/schematicgod/dowsing.htm

hobbit
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:19 pm

I think I was half asleep half awake when I wrote that last bit...

Seems to me reality is a crystalline matrix in which we traverse an infinite dream soup, across the timeless, frozen, slices of 3D reality.

It is our consciousness surfing from one slice to the next that we perceive as motion and time. Just like the frames in a motion picture, our persistence of vision makes the movie enjoyable; so we also have persistence of reality, which makes reality experience-able. The resultant observation of the changes (or appearance of NEW realities, brought forth by our constructive energies, which we then perceive as change...) in the co-creational matrix of Earth, we perceive as distance and history.

Source illuminates, then this illumination is reflected from our intersection with the gestalt.

The dichotomous pressure created from the intersection of our personality (soul) with our physical being (as an extension of Sophia) allows our Point Of View to become constrained. This is the veil, or boundary of the void.

Then the Source Illumination is refracted by the holographic crystalline matrices formed by our existence in this space.

This then allows us to shift our POV and literally see things in a different light!

These are not just words you know! Think of what it means to 'take things lightly!'...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:38 pm

I for one, would really appreciate that DNA upgrade sooner then later. What happened to the galactic wave?

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:42 am

That was good Three caster. Sophia, Zen, christ are all the same?
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:26 pm

magamud wrote:I like this take with Osho on dreams which ties in with Freud.

imho whatever ties with the Zigmund Freud idea, we know Freud by studying people dreams or deepest materialistic people desires did not solve the humanity problem. As all filosofers try to understand who we are and where we came from he was just another filosofical idea of Freud. not adopted finally.

when Osho says dogs don't dream he meant dogs not live in 'fantazy' world, as himself or as some pure connected with nature people.

We Are You stated that dogs dream, this is misunderstanding of the Osho message.

cheers
    devakas
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:57 pm

magamud wrote:That was good Three caster. Sophia, Zen, christ are all the same?

Not entirely...but related.

As I understand it, Sophia is the Earth's essence. Our physical bodies emerge from the earth, only to return again.

Christ and Zen are spiritual homes which we can return to again and again. (Hey! They made brownies!)

Crazy Happy

Sophia seems to mean a lot to a lot of different persons, but HERE is where I got this info. (Terribly Heretical info here MagaMud... just FYI)

IMO the Christ energy is pure Love and Acceptance; this intersects all modes of human reality (and maybe even farther). No matter how twisted or angry one is Christ will always be there, and be understanding and show universal love to one's self.

Zen seems more like: "Here is the purest intersection of spirit and material that has been observed to date..."

"If a man speaks in the forest, and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?"

Lmfao

Oh, and the streaming through the frozen pholograms of the Dream Soup comes from Physics: namely The Everett Interpretation, or Many Worlds Theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:29 pm

Not entirely...but related.
    I agree, they are interwoven, like a fabric, each having there place and time.

This weaving is not easy, as to where myth and man meet. Man can project so many issues to make it about man, gender, personalities, etc...
    That is when Zen is so refreshing...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:31 pm