tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

“The One People’s Public Trust” (TOPPT) exploding onto the scene with their first official “announcement.” United Nations, the IMF, BIS, the Hague, the World Bank and others have been legally and officially foreclosed

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

“The One People’s Public Trust” (TOPPT) exploding onto the scene with their first official “announcement.” United Nations, the IMF, BIS, the Hague, the World Bank and others have been legally and officially foreclosed  Empty “The One People’s Public Trust” (TOPPT) exploding onto the scene with their first official “announcement.” United Nations, the IMF, BIS, the Hague, the World Bank and others have been legally and officially foreclosed

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:20 pm

This just landed on my desk and I have not read it. Shared here for review and wondering if anyone has related information about this group and the announcement. Posted as is MERLIN JT! MAAT IFFW!

get ready Brother! it is going to pour!!!!!! Snip) Now, I am here to share with everyone that the moment we have all been waiting for is finally and very divinely here upon us. A few days ago, on December 25, an organization called “The One People’s Public Trust” (TOPPT) came exploding onto the scene with their first official “announcement.” This document appears to be announcing that the United Nations, the IMF, BIS (Bank of International Settlements), the Hague, the World Bank and others have been legally and officially foreclosed upon. The next part of the document which I will read here has triggered a tsunami of responses, much heated debate across the blogosphere and online forums everywhere. This passage reads,” The people, all people equally on earth have an individual, duly verified sum certain of 5 billion, that’s billion with a “B” in lawful money of the United States of America gold and silver. Over 3 quintillion, 500 quadrillion, (which, by the way is a 3 and a 5 followed by 17 zeros) just and duly verified equity debt against the debtors. There is an additionally duly verified sum of 5 billion in lawful money of the United States of America, gold and silver, for each of those people damaged by the actions and systems of the debtors, over 3 quadrillion lawful money of the United States of America, gold and silver, in duly verified debt of damages against the debtors.”

Now, what this means exactly has been left to lots and lots of speculation, obviously, so today we are here in full transparency to discover the truth of this official announcement. These are just a few highlights of what will become official announcements by TOPPT, headed by the organization’s front man, or front woman I should say, Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf. http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2013/01/toppt-transcript-conversation-with.html

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:29 pm