tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Blacklight43
orthodoxymoron
greybeard
Arrowwind
Floyd
mudra
Mercuriel
Carol
Sanicle
JesterTerrestrial
14 posters

Do you remember when people used to communicate on this discussion forum the Mists Of Avalon?

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Do you remember when people used to communicate on this discussion forum the Mists Of Avalon? Empty Do you remember when people used to communicate on this discussion forum the Mists Of Avalon?

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:10 am

I do. It was nice. People used to share information and then actually say something about it almost as if they had a mind of their own and would speak it. Sometimes people would even ask a question and then magic would happen. Someone would respond with some of their own thoughts and next thing you know there was a conversation happening!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Do you remember when people used to communicate on this discussion forum the Mists Of Avalon? Empty Re: Do you remember when people used to communicate on this discussion forum the Mists Of Avalon?

Post  Sanicle Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:31 am

Yep, I remember JT. It used to be nice, didn't it, when members did actually discuss thoughts, views, potentials and possibilities with interest on what's happening, 'in' and 'out' there, allowing for different views to emerge to stimulate our hearts and minds. It was fun.

This..... Fighters ..... not so much. Neutral

Hugs
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Do you remember when people used to communicate on this discussion forum the Mists Of Avalon? Empty Re: Do you remember when people used to communicate on this discussion forum the Mists Of Avalon?

Post  Carol Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:50 am

I remember and miss it. Back then it seemed we all had so much to say and share. Now we're like an old married couple - comfortable with one another and not to much to say as were more in the observor mode and less ego. However, I do still enjoy a good chat from time to time.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:14 pm

No worries - Now that I'm back I'll get Ya'll talkin' again...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:14 am

cheers Mercuriel cheers

my dearest brother it is good to greet you with a great hug

Hugs

Much Love

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:26 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:I do. It was nice. People used to share information and then actually say something about it almost as if they had a mind of their own and would speak it. Sometimes people would even ask a question and then magic would happen. Someone would respond with some of their own thoughts and next thing you know there was a conversation happening!

JT there was a time we came together to talk the walk
    then someone came along and said " let's walk the talk now "
    That made us pretty speechless it seems. We even lost some of our friends along the walk.
    I don't think we are like an Old couple Carol we are just a Soul family that's prepared to share about any experience.
    We can't revive the Love that once was and binded us together but I know we can bring forward the Love that is right Now for Love is Always the same here in the center of our camp fire.

Love You JT
    Love You everyone

The Karen

mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:34 pm

With all that I have seen - With all that I now know and have experienced - What else could It be BUT Love that has brought Me back to My Brethren here at the Mists...

Indeed - Much Love to You All in this...

Double Thumbs Up

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Communities are interesting. Especially ones that are geared for change.

A while back I looked into an actual community based on permaculture and ecological principles. Unfortunately the, 'leaders' and the general consensus of that group were waiting for aliens to come along with St Germain and Acension etc so I had to give them a wide berth and say goodbye.

Interestingly, I have observed that many emerging groups in that fashion will fail. Spiritual groups and societies often rise and fall mostly due to egotistical problems, cultish beliefs and internal bickering.

In working with eco villages over the last few years it seems the ones without a spiritual agenda flourish. They seem to have no pretensions with their connection to nature and the planet and the urgent need to avert a possible ecological disaster aided with diligence, commitment, practicality and all round groovyness. They are the true workers

My own thoughts on this now is that it has to be global thing without necessarily being in a community of sorts. Addressing the propaganda that the ecological catastrophe facing us is not man made is the first hurdle but I think most doing work along these lines pay no heed to the numpties spreading such nonsense.

I suppose this is a community that started several years ago just like any commune that has seen fallouts and disagreements throughout its time just like a physical community. It was the fallout of another ideal, two other communities, neither of which succeeded in their goals.

Its been an interesting journey. We have been united, even in our differences.

Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Actually I don't recall any time when communication free flowed here. Perhaps that was before I joined this forum... so consequently I don't post here much but use the forum more lately as a resource to interesting info.
    Some of the moderators dedicatedly post a reply when I post but then it just seems to die off.

I like a lively conversation but I've at times felt like I was talking to myself... I already do that without a forum.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Well thanks for the replies yes the conversation moves slow in the mists of avalon but at least it moves. I have suggested some forum upgrades and a few new features and maybe someday the forum will grow in terms of communication and networking. The internet has changed and the energy of the vibe tribe has been scattered through several forums social platforms so as always I guess we just go with the flow.

There has been tons of ufo sightings lately! I am loving it!

UFO2

greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:09 am

For myself I have just about talked myself out on spirituality.
    Only God is and you are that!!! is a conversation stopper.
    I vist here virtually every day and enjoy the posts front page.

I think part of the challenge is that most members here are "Old Hands" so its a bit like preaching to choir --you know your subject so there is not a great deal of room for debate.

Funiily enough I found the thank you button used elsewhere helpful as being human I like to thank others for omthing that catches my attntion--I may not feel th need to comment.
    I like to be thanked for one reason-- I know then that I am not talking to myself.
    We all need encourgment.
    The personal home page could be made a bit more user friendly-- I dont thing it inspires interaction as it is.
    I realise that there are budget restraints and time restraints so it not easy to have an all singing dancing web site.
    I have greatest respect for members here.

These are just my thoughts on this.

Feel free to comment.

Smiling
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:39 pm

Yep. I have had great difficulty in posting videos here and I dont even try anymore.

I like the thank you button too Greybeard, as it does help me to feel that Im being listened to even if no reply comes. And I play a competition game with it between it and myself. Generally lots of thanks come in when you post something that folks find particularly relevant so it makes me think about what is relevant, and what info I have access too, motivates me to make a post, because past 'thanks' have shown me what people are valuing and is worth putting up on a forum
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Arrowwind wrote:Yep. I have had great difficulty in posting videos here and I dont even try anymore.

I like the thank you button too Greybeard, as it does help me to feel that Im being listened to even if no reply comes. And I play a competition game with it between it and myself. Generally lots of thanks come in when you post something that folks find particularly relevant so it makes me think about what is relevant, and what info I have access too, motivates me to make a post, because past 'thanks' have shown me what people are valuing and is worth putting up on a forum

Yes I agree ---its good to get feed back even if just through a thank you button.
    As said nobody likes talking to themselves or putin out information that is of little interest to members.

Best wishes Arrowwind

Chris
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:50 pm

Don't mistaken a lack of replies with a lack of interest Arrowind.
    Check the number of times your threads are viewed and that will show you
    attention is given to your posts even if people remain discreet about it.
    I personnally enjoy your presence onboard and appreciate whenever you are posting.

Love for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Arrowwind wrote:Actually I don't recall any time when communication free flowed here. Perhaps that was before I joined this forum... so consequently I don't post here much but use the forum more lately as a resource to interesting info.
    Some of the moderators dedicatedly post a reply when I post but then it just seems to die off.

I like a lively conversation but I've at times felt like I was talking to myself... I already do that without a forum.

You have a lot of company. However, I enjoy your posts as well. JT has put a lot of effort in encouraging members to chat. And at times I feel like I'm just talking to myself as well. I just think these past couple of years have taken a lot out of me, Mercuriel, mudra and some other members who used to chat as well. Seems a number of us have been dealing with health issues of family, friends along with ourselves. Those types of situations take their toll.

Please don't give up on us just because we may be quiet and not chat much. We do read what you bring to the forum to share.

Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:16 pm

Thank you for your kind replies. I love you

I haven't given up.. but I respond to the flow as it moves me. I do think that having an influx of new folks does help to liven it up some. Huge amounts of info get put up here and so many people could benefit from it.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:40 am

I've concluded that I basically have to talk to myself, because I am so far removed from virtually anyone's wavelength. I know there are those who I might resonate with, but I don't think they are at liberty to speak freely with me. I've used this site to stimulate my thinking. I make posts on various threads, and then transfer these posts to my 'home' thread. But I am seriously attempting to become much more private, and much more academic. I can no longer view YouTube videos, for whatever reason, so I'm relying more upon books and DVD's. I continue to think that someone might obtain a PhD in 'Project Avalon' and the 'Mists of Avalon'!! Seriously, one might read every thread -- read all books mentioned -- view all linked videos -- and analyze all of the posters (including meeting with some of them). I'm not kidding when I say that I feel highly attacked and drained -- on a supernatural level. This thing has turned into a 24/7 internal war -- with nothing to show for it -- and an increasing lack of attention to the daily details of 'normal living'. I can't quite 'turn the corner' and become a full-fledged science-fiction writer. I seem to have become stuck with making posts to myself on this site. I'm trying to 'go away' -- not because I'm angry -- but because I seem to be stuck in a rut. I need to reasearch and reflect -- without typing or moving my lips. I'm trying to develop a silent poker-face -- combined with non-stop internal-warfare of a most troubling and startling nature. Some might call this insanity. Siriusly, how many people agonize over the implications and ramifications of having a Titanium-Lady Queen-of-Heaven at the head of a Theocratic Council-of-Seven -- facilitating a United States of the Solar System -- which integrates a Benevolent-Theocracy with a Representative-Republic -- in the context of a Reptilian-Universe which hates Humanity??!! It's enough to drive a man to drink!!
    Blacklight43

Post  Blacklight43 Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Drink Wine Cheeers Brother
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:59 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I've concluded that I basically have to talk to myself, because I am so far removed from virtually anyone's wavelength. I know there are those who I might resonate with, but I don't think they are at liberty to speak freely with me. I've used this site to stimulate my thinking. I make posts on various threads, and then transfer these posts to my 'home' thread. But I am seriously attempting to become much more private, and much more academic. I can no longer view YouTube videos, for whatever reason, so I'm relying more upon books and DVD's. I continue to think that someone might obtain a PhD in 'Project Avalon' and the 'Mists of Avalon'!! Seriously, one might read every thread -- read all books mentioned -- view all linked videos -- and analyze all of the posters (including meeting with some of them). I'm not kidding when I say that I feel highly attacked and drained -- on a supernatural level. This thing has turned into a 24/7 internal war -- with nothing to show for it -- and an increasing lack of attention to the daily details of 'normal living'. I can't quite 'turn the corner' and become a full-fledged science-fiction writer. I seem to have become stuck with making posts to myself on this site. I'm trying to 'go away' -- not because I'm angry -- but because I seem to be stuck in a rut. I need to reasearch and reflect -- without typing or moving my lips. I'm trying to develop a silent poker-face -- combined with non-stop internal-warfare of a most troubling and startling nature. Some might call this insanity. Siriusly, how many people agonize over the implications and ramifications of having a Titanium-Lady Queen-of-Heaven at the head of a Theocratic Council-of-Seven -- facilitating a United States of the Solar System -- which integrates a Benevolent-Theocracy with a Representative-Republic -- in the context of a Reptilian-Universe which hates Humanity??!! It's enough to drive a man to drink!!

I think I understand where you're at Oxy. I was really happy with 12/21/12 coming along hoping hope against hope that the galactic wave would wash over the planet and provide instataneous enlightenment for all or at least transfiguration. However, I was also very happy it didn't as 12/21/12 also felt like Christmas and New Years rolled into one - plus. Ever since I seem to be sleeping a lot. Naps during the day, the evening - even in the morning. There is no energy to do much of anything and very little interest in starting anything new.

I listened to Steve Quayle and got very depressed. I mean if his view of what is coming down the pike is what's coming down the pike - death looks like a vacation. To balance it out I've also been listening to Kat Kerr and am now convinced that many of us are under spiritual attack, including you. Our challenge is not to get buried by negativity.

For Christmas we stocked up on Bob Ross's DVDs Joy of Painting because getting back into oil painting seemed like fun. Everyone enjoys watching him create his various paintings - but now we need a place to paint. It just seem investing time in being creative will also create a sense of fun. Anyway - the best thing about a new year is lining up intentions for some creative change. Only this year I seem to need a little kick start. Perhaps we've gotten stuck in the too serious mode. However, do we have the inner strength to take the bull by the horns and flip it? Or is it will? I suspect many of us are a bit weary.

I think now I would like to go and hang out at the Monroe Institue for a few weeks and explore consciousness. I wonder what is going on at Asilomar in Pacific Grove these days. Somehow something along the nature of a spiritual retreat seems in order right about now. I used to teach those classes years ago.

Well - just know you're not alone Oxy as I suspect a number of us could use a little renewal juice.

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Hold on...2013 will leave pleanty of room for networking as we continue the quest for the holy grail. Details later.

Now is a time if shifting as the real 2012 changes that just happened as was shared several times from the dragons of thuban. Here is a video from Soul Garden that i just watched and I really enjoy listening to Chistopher as his astrological message is very close to what I intuitively feel myself. Shared here on the MOA just for you avalovers!

AVALON RISES!!! LIKE MAGIC!!! Peace JT! Big Grin 2

Full Moon in Cancer - Update!

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FufuBj_hNtI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Wow, this video is much more powerful and distinct than the picture I took...

Do you remember when people used to communicate on this discussion forum the Mists Of Avalon? OurRays_zpsd1526bce

Missing You Firefly!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:06 am

Thank-you for your thoughtful response, Carol. Perhaps some of us know too much for our own good. I feel as if I have a tiger by the tail -- and I'm afraid to let go. Once certain doors are opened -- there seems to be no turning back -- which is one reason why I have no mission to 'wake people up' -- or to 'shut people up'. I just bought a book on 'Space Law', a book about 'Cleopatra and Christ', a book about 'Break-away Civilizations', and a book about 'Possible Life in the Oceans of Europa'. I'm thinking of moving to a mountain cabin -- and doing without a telephone or the internet -- and just chopping wood, gardening, reading books, listening to music, and looking through a telescope. In a future incarnation I think I might like to be some sort of a solar system observer or watchdog -- traveling around the solar system, and attending various meetings, sessions, lectures, etc, etc, etc -- just to make sure that nothing goes seriously wrong. Unfortunately, I think that sort of thing won't be happening in this particular incarnation. I'm still hoping that there still is hope for the human race -- and that the universe doesn't pull the plug. On the other hand, if I REALLY knew what the true situation of humanity is, I might feel differently. I truly see through a glass, darkly.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:32 pm

Well i was just saying it was nice when people used to take the time to share their own insight into the research they are doing and i thought that was the reason we all came to these types of arenas. I mean share NABS if you want I guess because the rest of the infected world is doing it but I will not become lost in the prison of some astral parasite memeplex created by someone else that dose not have the keys and the codes from the logos included as part of the template that the dragons of Thuban have helped to create like magic!

HOLD ON OXY! THE BEST IS YET TO COME! MERLIN JT! MAAT 2013 - 2017
    Big Grin 2

UFO2
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:42 pm

I guess I just have a lot less to say anymore as the focus has been more of an observer as compared to being a participator like years past on other forums. Don't give up on your dream Oxy. This may be something in your future. Meanwhile, it's time to indulge the right brain and so I will be spending more time painting and writing. Internet has its place for reaching out to see what's going on in the world. Since what I see if more of what I'd rather not give attention to it just seems it's time to focus on what brings joy. There was also a gift certificate for singing lessons in Santa's stocking. There are a few songs that would be fun to nail down too. There is a place within that longs for the Renaissance where the arts were the focus and beauty was manifested in architecture, clothing, music and paintings. The happiest times for me are with music, painting and writing.

Of course little baby chicks that climb up onto their mother's back make one smile too.

JT - I hope you enjoy the ride. I think I'm on a different train track and have been spending a bit of time thinking about other dimensions and creating within them different realities of a heavenly nature. Last night another dream had me holding a sword by both hands up toward the sky. The experience was one of pure power. Once again I was encircled my a number of others - some (a few) who were in alignment with this energy - the rest, sadly not. Is this the sword of truth?

From a personal perspective the sword of truth represents power and empowering. It was a wonderful feeling. A feeling of coming home.

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:10 am

Carol wrote:

JT - I hope you enjoy the ride. I think I'm on a different train track and have been spending a bit of time thinking about other dimensions and creating within them different realities of a heavenly nature. Last night another dream had me holding a sword by both hands up toward the sky. The experience was one of pure power. Once again I was encircled my a number of others - some (a few) who were in alignment with this energy - the rest, sadly not. Is this the sword of truth?

From a personal perspective the sword of truth represents power and empowering. It was a wonderful feeling. A feeling of coming home.

Greetings Carol! YES! That is great news! Thank you for the reply and not just a blind link to some more NABS lol. If I were to use my Extra Terrestrial abilities I would say that it is likely the SOUL FAMILY OF AVALON! THE DRAGONS OF THUBAN!!! THE ORIGINAL ROUND OF CAMELOT!!! Some of whom have come to the Isle Of Avalon shrouded in the Mists that rolled into the minds of men and corrupted their souls in the battle for power and the struggle to control such an awesome force that is all powerful! The energy signature of those at the original "project" avalon and "project" camelot are said to have been similar to the last time bill ryan sold the team out! And again with richard and their mod squad police state old world order who decided to ban and censor those of us who came here to speak the truth on behalf of the cosmic logos as ambassadors to the extra terrestrial contact that you all need!!! YET FROM THE MISTS I TELL YOU WRITE NOW!!! THE MAGIC OF AVALON LIVES AND EXCALIBUR HAS BEEN FORGED!!! LITERALLY!!! Big Grin 2

Well Dream on! As i said the best is yet to come... Peace MERLIN JT! MAAT IFFW! UFO2

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:47 pm