tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Stargates ;-)

Brook
    Brook

Stargates ;-) Empty Stargates ;-)

Post  Brook Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:58 am

What The Hell Is China Building Here?

Stargates ;-) Xlarge

Not happy with building mysterious gigantic structures in the desert, the Chinese are now building inter-dimensional portals in the middle of their cities. I mean, come on, what the hell is this 157m high metal structure in the the city of Fushun, in northeast China’s Liaoning province?

It’s made of an astounding 3000 tons of steel and it will glow at night — decorated with 12,000 LED lights. According to Fushun Municipal Government’s officials, this titanic structure does absolutely nothing except serve as an elevated sighting position. They claim it is pretty “landscape architecture” — like the Eiffel Tower. It uses four elevators to take people to the top.
    The Chinese media has been harsh about the building after a blogger posted these photos on Sina Weibo, which is the country’s “largest microblog platform”. Not surprising, since this thing costs $US16 million.
    According to Fushun’s Urban Construction Bureau, the “Ring of Life” means “a round sky and a path leading to a paradise in heaven.”

Stargates ;-) Xlarge
    Stargates ;-) Xlarge

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2012/11/what-the-hell-is-china-building-here/
    Huh ?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Stargates ;-) Empty Re: Stargates ;-)

Post  Carol Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:52 am

This is so cool. I love it!

It reminds me of one of those old Star Trek movies where Captain learns about a portal where the inhabitents upon discoving their planet was in trouble escaped by going through the portal into the past.

McCoy leaps through the time portal before anyone can stop him (The City on the Edge of Forever)

and

Kirk, Spock and McCoy unknowingly step through a time portal that takes them to different points throughout history (All Our Yesterdays)

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:17 pm

This is so cool. I love it!

It somewhat goes with what Sarfatti says about the Chinese advancement in technology as well....rather long interview...but he does discuss it.

http://vimeo.com/12143189

Perhaps a stargate? I suppose we will have to wait and see. UFO2 ....It's the only way to fly.... cheers

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:08 am

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:52 pm