tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

KABOOM! TRUMP DROPS OBAMA BOMBSHELL

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

KABOOM! TRUMP DROPS OBAMA BOMBSHELL Empty KABOOM! TRUMP DROPS OBAMA BOMBSHELL

Post  Carol Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Billionaire Donald Trump today offered Barack Obama a check for $5 million for his choice of charities if he would produce his college and passport records. In an announcement that had been promoted on social media for days, Trump released the above video with the offer.

“We know very little about our president,” he said. “I have a deal for the president.”

“If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications, and if he gives his passport applications and records, I will give to a charity of his choice – inner city children in Chicago, American Cancer Society, AIDS research – anything he wants a check immediately for $5 million,” he said.

Trump set a deadline of 5 p.m. on Oct. 31.

The release, he said, “will end the question and indeed the anger of many Americans. They will know something about their president. Their president will become transparent, like other presidents. So all he has to do to get $5 million for a charity or charities of his choice, is get his colleges to immediately give his applications and records and also to release his passport records.” Trump said, “When he does that to my satisfaction, if it’s complete, this check is delivered immediately. A lot of people will be very, very happy to see this happen. Frankly, it’s a check I very much want to write.” “Once caveat: the records must be given by Oct. 31 at 5 o’clock in the afternoon. Mr. President, not only will I be happy, and totally satisfied, but the American people will be happy.”

In a statement that also was posted online, Trump explained Obama is the “least transparent” president ever.

“In fact, he has spent millions of dollars in legal fees to make sure that it stays that way. I am very honored to have gotten President Obama to release his long form birth certificate, or whatever it was that he released. That was something that neither John McCain nor Hillary Clinton were able to get him to do during their very long and bitter political campaigns…”

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:18 am