tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Introduction

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  bobhardee Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Hi Everyone,
    I'm Bob Hardee from SC. In reading the various posts, I feel like I have found a group of kindred spirits. My interest include alternative energies, ufo's, alien encounters, spirituality, music, drumming, and making stain glass windows. When I was 19 y.o. (1969) my date and I saw a very large low flying UFO come directly over our car. The craft was saucer shaped and it appeared like the bottom half was rotating counter clockwise or at least the lights were moving in that diretion and the top half which had airplane like windows had lights so that they were rotating clockwise. It was totally silent...and very fast.
    After years of listening and reading I believe that we are on the verge of new energy sources coming to the masses.....if the rich and powerful don't stop them. Cold fusion seems to be coming on strong. I hope that Dr. Keshe is not just pulling everyone's leg and that on Sept 21, he will show the world that his antigravity developments is real. I hope that we will all be alive to see major game changers such that electricity delivery and the end of oil being used as a source of fuel come to pass. I don't want to believe in 2012 earth changes but would be foolish not to look at the messages that various on-world and off-world people/intities have been giving us.
    I appreciate the efforts of all of thoses who have contributed to this website.
    BH
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Carol Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:23 pm

Hi Bob and welcome. I'm glad you joined us and looking forward to learning about your other life experiences. cheers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  mudra Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Welcome Bob .
    Great you found us Cheerful
    Thank you for sharing a piece of your peace here.
    I wish you a great time in the Mists.

Love from me

mudra

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:52 am