tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Scientists Successfully ‘Hack’ Brain To Obtain Private Data

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Scientists Successfully ‘Hack’ Brain To Obtain Private Data Empty Scientists Successfully ‘Hack’ Brain To Obtain Private Data

Post  Carol Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:49 pm

BERKELEY, Calif. (CBS Seattle) – It sounds like something out of the movie “Johnny Mnemonic,” but scientists have successfully been able to “hack” a brain with a device that’s easily available on the open market. Researchers from the University of California and University of Oxford in Geneva figured out a way to pluck sensitive information from a person’s head, such as PIN numbers and bank information. The scientists took an off-the-shelf Emotiv brain-computer interface, a device that costs around $299, which allows users to interact with their computers by thought. The scientists then sat their subjects in front of a computer screen and showed them images of banks, people, and PIN numbers. They then tracked the readings coming off of the brain, specifically the P300 signal. read more at link above

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    devakas
    devakas

Scientists Successfully ‘Hack’ Brain To Obtain Private Data Empty Re: Scientists Successfully ‘Hack’ Brain To Obtain Private Data

Post  devakas Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Welcome back Carol, you are blessed to live in Hawaii in my personal opinion.

Pure state of consciousness is not influenced by material energy. Consciousness can not be produced by material elements. Maya hides true beauty with material energies. Maya is illiusion.

Maha Tatva total material universes is not a cause of creation.

mind is subtle material energy. so stupid scientists imho

Last edited by devakas on Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Scientists Successfully ‘Hack’ Brain To Obtain Private Data Empty Re: Scientists Successfully ‘Hack’ Brain To Obtain Private Data

Post  Carol Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Thank you devakas. If the hardware/hard drive is the physical brain where does the software come from?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Carol wrote:Thank you devakas. If the hardware/hard drive is the physical brain where does the software come from?

Krishna is creator of material and spiritual worlds. Even we are parts and parcels (as seeds) He is our father. Like He is like Sun and we are minimal light. Quality the same and quantity different. Krishna is creator and even he expands to each living being (animals too) He stays complete. He provides for us material world to kill our samskaras, imprints from previous lifes. This is why we are humans and other incarnations so different. Samskaras determine our behaviour. Samskaras are part of karma. I guess you think of software as mind.

mind is material subtle mater, but material. Jesus said we are souls but nobody cares or are so busy in this material awareness love to Life that they use mind for self enjoyment.

Souls all are feminine nature. Man body are more from spirit purusha than woman body more from nature. Woman is bad for man hahaha. Man are entangled more in material world because of woman lol. Man minds start 'control' affairs. uniforms, adoration of himself, control, wealth and etc. mind I guess is like software wich uses material experience. Please remember that mind is like a processor Core i7 which uses to process senses when we touch when we see when we hear when we smell. It is very busy in material world. It also depends which signal comes first see or hear and I dont want to go in details with sanskrit but there are many 'energies' involved. Mind thinking willing seeking more experiences and etc are all explained in Vedas. Mind determins how to act. There was an cause, there will be reaction. But all material world is illiusion to mistakenly enjoy. We are all in this material world Eden by megamud. lol.

But if you refer software to soul then self realizaton science applies to it. Jesus was realized soul. Science theory and practical application. I think Jesus used to go to pray in some olive garden. This was 'practice' which we should do too if we seek to know who we are. Soul is not from mater but it can or may incarnate into mater. Soul science is explained by Lord Krishna Himself the best. By our Father Himself. However because our perceptions are noticable with only our poor senses, the practice is required. and explained by Krishna how to live how to get back into spiritual world where we came from and how to come back to Him and what to do in this material world and what not to do in this material world and etc. Because we are different it means we humans using mind and not cleaning our samskaras but fantazizing fantazies more and more going further from Father. Materialists think that thought is reality, they keep creating. This is their enjoyment of themselves as they think they are gods.

welcome back

Last edited by devakas on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Carol wrote:BERKELEY, Calif. (CBS Seattle) – It sounds like something out of the movie “Johnny Mnemonic,” but scientists have successfully been able to “hack” a brain with a device that’s easily available on the open market. Researchers from the University of California and University of Oxford in Geneva figured out a way to pluck sensitive information from a person’s head, such as PIN numbers and bank information. The scientists took an off-the-shelf Emotiv brain-computer interface, a device that costs around $299, which allows users to interact with their computers by thought. The scientists then sat their subjects in front of a computer screen and showed them images of banks, people, and PIN numbers. They then tracked the readings coming off of the brain, specifically the P300 signal. read more at link above

I don't know why scientists or anyone would need to "hack" brain to get private numbers etc.. or private data.. what is private anyway to that particular brain? How many of us give our info freely without the brain needing to be hacked? Hacking the brain is akin to hacking thought is it not? I don't think thought can be hacked.. Open up the body and can you hack the spirit? I don't think so.. interesting read though..

Devakas says: But all material world is illiusion to mistakenly enjoy.

That's a major statement to make Devakas.. I hope you speak here from the I perspective and not from the We.. for I disagree.

I am going to thoroughly enjoy my bubble bath tonight.. with candles.. and maybe a hot toddy if I'm lucky! JT

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:18 pm

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    Carol wrote:

BERKELEY, Calif. (CBS Seattle) – It sounds like something out of the movie “Johnny Mnemonic,” but scientists have successfully been able to “hack” a brain with a device that’s easily available on the open market. Researchers from the University of California and University of Oxford in Geneva figured out a way to pluck sensitive information from a person’s head, such as PIN numbers and bank information. The scientists took an off-the-shelf Emotiv brain-computer interface, a device that costs around $299, which allows users to interact with their computers by thought. The scientists then sat their subjects in front of a computer screen and showed them images of banks, people, and PIN numbers. They then tracked the readings coming off of the brain, specifically the P300 signal. read more at link above

I don't know why scientists or anyone would need to "hack" brain to get private numbers etc.. or private data.. what is private anyway to that particular brain? How many of us give our info freely without the brain needing to be hacked? Hacking the brain is akin to hacking thought is it not? I don't think thought can be hacked.. Open up the body and can you hack the spirit? I don't think so.. interesting read though..

Devakas says: But all material world is illiusion to mistakenly enjoy.

That's a major statement to make Devakas.. I hope you speak here from the I perspective and not from the We.. for I disagree.

I am going to thoroughly enjoy my bubble bath tonight.. with candles.. and maybe a hot toddy if I'm lucky! Scientists Successfully ‘Hack’ Brain To Obtain Private Data 139717

meat eaters enjoy dead too, so maybe they love only themselves and what was your love delivery service to expand to others? Gone. Or it was a dreamland love and awareness to love life delivery service.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Devakas says: meat eaters enjoy dead too, so maybe they love only themselves and what was your love delivery service to expand to others? Gone. Or it was a dreamland love and awareness to love life delivery service.

If it's pizza you want Devakas just let me know.. I'll happily deliver it (for free) the special is "Meat Lovers" tonight... knocking once and then leaving at your door.. Ahh the smell of pepperoni and sausage!!! Also, if one decides to use one's imagination.. one can order meat lovers pizza any time... for free.. imagine that!!!!!1

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:24 am