tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Colorado killer was trained in 2 CIA psy ops

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Colorado killer was trained in 2 CIA psy ops Empty Colorado killer was trained in 2 CIA psy ops

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:33 pm

someone just posted this...

The Aurora , Colorado killer was trained in 2 CIA psy ops colleges and was trained in neuro mind control operations. Some say he was recruited as a speed up of psyops for the coming illuminati attack on the London Olympics which will trigger martial law and gun confiscation in the U.S. .... just like they took guns from civilians in Katrina.... ablitzkrieg nazi style attack.
    PASS THE NEWS - the internet is our strongest weapon against all this false flag crap

Colorado killer was trained in 2 CIA psy ops 0002112545874

I have been hearing this a lot. years ago it was said that they were going to start random shootings and violence in the U.S. to push through their new gun regulations and to disarm citizens. hmmmmmmm..... Josh No-Nwo
    1st court appearance for "Colorado shooter" on the tv. Haha. Bullshit!!! Look how drugged he is. Look at his eyes boggling around!! He has no clue!! I'm sick with this!! Stop believing their bullshit!!

I SAW SOME COMMENTS ABOUT THE SHOOTING AT THE BATMAN MOVIE!!!

IT REALLY SEEMS INSANE THAT SOMEONE COULD JUST SHOOT 70 PEOPLE!!!

DO YOU THINK THAT THIS WAS SOME KIND OF A CIA MIND CONTROL JOB!!!

JUST IN TIME FOR A SERIOUS PHOTO SHOOT WITH THESE TWO POSERS!!!

PERHAPS IT WAS JUST SOME NUT CASE LOSING HIS MIND DUE TO SHIFT!!!

BUT SOMETHING JUST SEEMS ALL TO CONVENIENT AND TIMELY ABOUT IT!!!

WATCH OUT THAT THEY DO NOT USED THIS AS A REASON TO TAKE GUNS!!!

OUT OF THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO HAVE GUNS 2 DEFEND FROM EVIL GOV!!!

AND THE NWO MARSHALL LAW BULLSHIT U HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR YEARS!!!

MY HEART GOES OUT TO THOSE WHO LOST LOVED ONES IN THIS TRAGEDY!!!

I READ YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS DAUGHTER IN THE HOSPITAL!!!

I PRAY THAT SHE COMES OUT OF CRITICAL CONDITION AND IS FULLY HEALED!!!

PEACE JT!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2012/07/23/colorado-theatre-shooting-suspect-court.html

Jack Witek Looks drugged, don't he?
    26 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Kwesi Booker They may have sedated him for trial since he was spitting on officers.
    24 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Mer Luchador same thing with the underwear bomber.. same look.. they're drugged.
    23 minutes ago · Like · 2
    Mer Luchador he said he thought he was in a movie.
    23 minutes ago · Like
    Jack Witek They could have been drugging him for years, playing him the Dark Knight a million times a la Clockwork Orange.
    22 minutes ago · Like
    Robin Nickel Symes I think he is tranced out by some mind control program. MKULTRA for sure.
    22 minutes ago · Like
    Paul Berti victim of coercive persuasion
    21 minutes ago · Like
    Mer Luchador ‎...and there was a drill the same day in Denver apparently about shooting in a theatre. these things look practiced... all i know whenever you see a drill stay home.
    20 minutes ago · Like
    Kwesi Booker you know they like to do the whole shock and awe when they nab these guys. Perp walk, throw em in a freezer, cool em down, shitty food a day later. Bend over show me whats inside your rectum. Cops talking XXXX the whole time acting tough. THen they bring you into the court room and the judge is all fire and brimstone like he is God. He was drugging himself with video games, he had no life except sex and video games. When you go into that rabbit hole, that is all that seems real. Now he sees what is really real, how real real can be.
    20 minutes ago · Like
    John Stormm They think nobody will catch onto the links that he had grenades and police issue riot gear and was a first year neuroscience major who suddenly quits and goes psycho. Either that or he's Ronald MacDonald on Bath Salts. :-P
    18 minutes ago · Like
    Kwesi Booker I can't blame MKULTRA on this without some sort of evidence. In any case MKULTRA is an old program, if the govmint was messing with his noodle it will be some new psyops campaign we don't know about.
    18 minutes ago · Like
    Samara Willmer what kind of drugs? I take tranx and I don't look like that
    17 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Kwesi Booker I don't think its turning out quite like he expected.
    16 minutes ago · Like
    Anna Maria Elisa Manalo Sick f...
    15 minutes ago via mobile · Like
    John W. Ratcliff Sigh..it is highly likely that this man is suffering from a serious mental illness; most likely schizophrenia. There is no understanding in our culture about the complete and devastating tragedy of this illness.
    12 minutes ago · Like
    Samara Willmer It could be schizophrenia. But does that explain the months of prep? When the Chinese guy went mental on the bus in Canada, he just cracked and killed one person there and then. He didn't plan anything in advance.
    10 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Jeffery Pritchett If you kill a 6 year old child and 11 other people and wound 50-60 because of your illness. I think the only cure is to usher them out of this world. Not pay for their 3 meals a day and room and meds and psychiatric bill. That money could go to help poor homeless non violent people.
    7 minutes ago · Like · 2
    Chuck Cirino I've been thinking Manchurian Candidate from the get go.
    7 minutes ago · Like
    Chuck Cirino Looking for perps? How about the Bush behind-the-scenes people. Let's see how fast the Mitt Romney Tax Return debacle gets back into the news limelight. This story all but erased it from the web!
    4 minutes ago · Like
    Anna Maria Elisa Manalo Premeditation = sanity.
    3 minutes ago via mobile · Like
    John Ervin Has hired Lisa J Damiani of THe Damiani Law Group LLC in San Diego California...

Colorado killer was trained in 2 CIA psy ops 482066_236790606441334_749221709_n

Darren Mcphee Total false flag
    about an hour ago · Like · 10
    Darren Mcphee SpreadLibertyNews. I salute you.
    about an hour ago · Like · 3
    Julie Eady Xxxxxxxx hang him
    about an hour ago · Like · 12
    Zelda Zonk http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/was-the-batman-shooting-a-ritualistic-murder-carried-out-by-mind-controlled-patsy/
    Was the "Batman Shooting" a Ritualistic Murder Carried Out by Mind Controlled Patsy? | The Vigilant.
    vigilantcitizen.com
    A look at the ritualistic and mind control facts surrounding the Batman shooting.
    about an hour ago · Like · 6
    Christian Arendts iv been sein a XXXX ton of XXXX bout this but i dont watch the news. whats this about?
    about an hour ago · Like
    Julie Eady he was caught and guilty so hang him,
    about an hour ago · Like · 8
    Marisa Hope I believe it.
    about an hour ago · Like · 1
    Terry Wells what this sad little piece of crap needs is to have his nerve endings exposed as he is being sliced into from his feet upwards and acid driped onto each little cut and let it burn untill the next cut till he dies screaming and yelling
    about an hour ago · Like · 2
    Cat Blacker ‎@Christian. This bloke went into a midnight cinema viewing of the new Batman film and opened fire killing and seriously injuring a load of people.This happened last week and he was in court today.
    about an hour ago · Like
    Steven Rossiter he shouldn't get the publicity that he doesn't deserve, put him against a wall and shoot him.
    about an hour ago · Like · 9
    Dylan Goodlife shot him in the head, charge his family for the bullet
    about an hour ago · Like · 7
    Matthew Carey Total inside job. Everything is an inside job now adays its become so obvious, to me atleast. I knew right away he had help, atleast by someone in the CIA. why? Because they're responsible for EVERYTHING. the terrorism in Syria and the rest of the Middle East.
    about an hour ago · Like · 18
    Nikki Buch It happened in aurora, Colorado. On Thursday. He killed 12 people and injured about 70.
    about an hour ago · Like
    Ellie Walsh Tag me please.
    about an hour ago · Like
    Eulich McGee Putting the blame on the government in every possible situation just because you can is Xxxxxxxx retarded. Please give one piece of evidence that anything to do with MK ULTRA was involved in this? Anything at all...
    about an hour ago · Edited · Like · 14
    Alexis Racco Put a nuse around his Ooopsey pathetic neck
    about an hour ago · Like
    Evan Day we should have him killed to show that killing is wrong
    Todd Berwick Eulich all the idiots against obama will have all kinds of reasons why the government was behind it. the guy is sick no matter why he did it . trial death move on!!!
    MlunoSmilo Mabaso I've seen lot of sh#t but i'v seen no sh#t like this
    about an hour ago · Like
    SpreadLibertyNews SpreadLibertyNews is not decided in any way, many readers of SLN have discussed MK Ultra since the event occurred.
    Luis Killuminati Rico Few of my friends know the truth & are awaken to the fact that M.K. Ultra is a real U.S. Program. The rest of my friends will struggle with the fact that evil people are now in control of our government, they planned 9/11 & these attacks! For a soul purpose to bring fear upon us so we will freely allow total control over us via RFID! You will say "that can't be, why would they do such a thing" "its because hell is empty & the fallen are here in high places doing their masters will." Welcome to the Awakening!
    about an hour ago · Like · 23
    MlunoSmilo Mabaso I've seen lot of sh#t but i'v seen no sh#t like this
    about an hour ago · Like
    Arnold Freeman One person posted, and then 6 people gave a thumbs up to blaming the CIA for helping this twisted individual commit these murders? What the hell?
    Tom Wooten Question, why booby trap apartment then tell police? Question why would a bright student with scholarships and only a traffic ticket on their record suddenly go anti-social and homicidal… Why buy so much expensive (military quality) gear; who paid for it? And now he is not cooperating, or perhaps he does not remember and is trying to figure it out…
    about an hour ago · Like · 8
    Eulich McGee
    The idiots against Obama? Why are people so stupid? Don't you realise that Barack Obama, just like George Bush and every other one of your presidents are puppets? His position means nothing, they were all bought and paid for a long time ...See More
    Frederick Bravo ‎@Eulich McGee, none of us would be able to obtain this kind of evidence unless you have Top Secret clearance to get this kind of info. This all seems a little too planned and us outside the box thinkers are connecting the obvious dots. If you want to turn a blind eye and think its all find and dandy, go right ahead. The rest of us truth seekers will keep digging.
    about an hour ago · Like · 6
    Marty Jackson how the hell could thid freak know how to do the bombs etc .. something a bit fishu on all this ... oh by the way lets change gun laws so the american ppl cannot fight when the govnmnt fuk evryone over.......just a thought
    Everybody Maximum Unfortunately he will probably live out the rest of his days in comfort at some psyche ward.
    about an hour ago · Like
    Bryan Carosi Tie this sick XXXX up in a theater chair and have family members and surviving victims go in hot with full autos and just spray into the back of a theater room occupied only by him. Of course you will have to train them, for teir own safety. But none the less they deserve the closure of that magnitude. Kill this peice of XXXX the same way he did it. - Thats justice!
    about an hour ago · Like
    Eulich McGee Yeah yeah, I'm ignorant because I don't agree with you, I've heard it all before. I'm blind to the obvious truth that everyone is against us.

Life is not a movie, no matter how much you would like it to be.
    James Morris
    some of you people are disturbed, wanting to kill him and doing it in absurd slow and painful ways. Weather or not it is a (M)ind(K)ontrol Op, killing for the sake of killing or because someone killed, makes for /perpetuates more killing...See More
    about an hour ago · Like · 4
    Pester Juvenile merrily merrily merrily,life is but a dream. @Eulich McGee, open your mind and let us in, we can help with the pain and secret anguish you suffer.
    Painter Paul hw looks sedated
    Painter Paul http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=MK+Ultra&qpvt=MK+Ultra&FORM=IGRE
    MK Ultra - Bing Images
    www.bing.com
    about an hour ago · Like
    Jonathan Drake The classic MK Ultra Mind Control manipulation agenda to create a New World Order https://youtu.be/MSOOK3tocTk
    CIA MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS
    Short documentary on mind control experiments on the humain brain by the CIA.
    about an hour ago · Like · 5
    Thomas Delgrange Hang this bastard by the dick
    Highlands Garden PLEASE DON'T GIVE THIS MONSTER ANYMORE ATTENTION!! THANK YOU!! PEACE & LOVE TO ALL!!!
    about an hour ago · Like
    Ståle Bms Hagane Kosmo look at his face.. looks like something real bad have happen to him..
    about an hour ago · Like
    Francesco Menghi i quote. TOTAL FALSE FLAG
    Chaz Albaugh Wow, so many angry people. lmfao
    about an hour ago · Like
    Kent West This was a attack by are government after all what was the body armor and gas mask for to hide the real killers identity after all its illegal to own body armor and u have to have a special licenses to even sell it truth wins every time
    Greg Burton Are you homeless, jobless, under the influence of MK-Ultra drugs and indoctrination? Then, you may be susceptible to a contrive terror plot! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6LGZtjpdJg
    How to Foil Your Own Terror Plot
    This is a public service announcement from The Corbett Report podcast: http://www.corbettreport.com/
    57 minutes ago · Like · 3
    Alek S Eichelberger
    Russians Perfect Mindcontrol Before the CIA stole and Perfected in the 70's... UN talks about Gun Control, but there no way all the Gun Tooten Americans are gunna are with it.... Create a Problem Propose the Solution. That Simple... The Gov...See More
    56 minutes ago · Like · 3
    Jake Black ‎"It's like MK-ULTRA, controlling your brain; Suggestive thinking, causing your perspective to change"
    55 minutes ago · Like · 4
    Eddy Fuentes MK ULTRA!!!! It's amazing how so many ppl dont know what that actually is.
    54 minutes ago · Like · 3
    Onnie Woods Google TAVISTOCK (across the pond)
    54 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Douglas Donald Mcdougall http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ronald+mcdonald&hl=en&prmd=imvnso&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=H6UNUJatKqnC0QWkvuXPCg&sqi=2&ved=0CIIBELAE&biw=1280&bih=653
    ronald mcdonald - Google Search
    www.google.co.uk
    52 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Maximilian James Ill And he should not be hung or tortured.. pain only brings more pain.
    52 minutes ago · Like
    Scott Pam So how did a guy who makes so little afford such a cache of weapons, bulletproof armor and that much ammo?
    48 minutes ago · Like · 4
    Scott Pam And how this event coincides with the UN Arms treaty that is set to disarm America?
    47 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 4
    Scott Pam He was supported by someone who wanted this to happen.
    47 minutes ago · Like · 4
    Iain Davis One of his eyes is cocked like a pistol.
    46 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Pauline Cooney They got him drugged.
    45 minutes ago · Like
    Ahmed Magdy Seems like being hypnotized....like many innocent people being used in this satanic project
    42 minutes ago · Like · 2
    Bryan Renero y'all chill he's gonna die in prison already
    39 minutes ago · Like
    Paddy Mo Maginess He looks like he cant really believe what he has just done
    37 minutes ago · Like
    Connor Steele im 100% sure this was a false flag attack on our second amendment.
    34 minutes ago · Like
    Emily Baucom He's all methed up. What a Ooopsey.
    31 minutes ago · Like
    Sharon Salby
    put the piece of sh_t in a room with a camera showing pictures of everyone he hurt and killed. DOnt let him get no sleep either because the families are not sleeping either. He don't deserve to take up space in a court room wasting tax paye...See More
    31 minutes ago · Like
    Sharon Salby my neices were almost killed in the virginia tech shootings, I never will forget that day.
    30 minutes ago · Like
    Nicholas OfThe ShayFamily lol ok well i just wanna see facts and all you people got to say is nothing but your opinion.. Why did he do it? Can some one plz tell me with truth and fact? Must be a reason? Is his mind gone? picked on? government got him to do it? what is the fact on this? or dose anyone no?
    27 minutes ago · Like
    Nicholas OfThe ShayFamily oh ya and because of this they are thinking harder to pass the bill in the US to confiscate hand gun fire arms from everyone.. enjoy that you cant stop these things yourself befor they start or get to out of hand
    24 minutes ago · Like
    Jason Spengler you all are Xxxxxxxx disrespectful!!!! to stand up for a mass murder is crazy, maybe you all should lose friends like i did and see how incoent you think they are, concerding he had this all planned out! get your facts straight before you open your mouth!!
    24 minutes ago · Like
    Nick Sindo fyi: if someone shot you, you wouldnt see the bullet. google mk ultra!
    24 minutes ago · Like
    Jozsef Sebok I think the government made him to do it. Reason? Changing the gun laws! Disarmed civilians are much more easy to destroy or enslave...
    22 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1
    Ducky Lokes i thought about mkultra when that guy bit that old mans face off. now this?.... http://theintelhub.com/2012/05/04/mk-ultra-2012-cops-caught-mass-drugging-teens-and-dropping-them-at-occupy-minnesota/
    MK Ultra 2012 – Cops Caught Mass Drugging Teens And Dropping Them At Occupy Minnesota :
    theintelhub.com
    Alexander Higgins | Police in Minnesota have been caught on video picking up tee...See More
    23 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Ezra Van Auken ‎Jason Spengler don't let your emotions run. This image is for discussion on the events that happened in Colorado, many people are confused with evidence and are entitled to seek answers. If you don't like the questions were asking, leav
    20 minutes ago · Like · 1
    Maisha Styles the dragon is real>>>>> there is bigger things in this world that we hav to fight then the goverment !!! the book ART OF WAR is a must read to concure n'ething talkn is not gon to work action is !!!
    20 minutes ago · Like
    Dawn Tranum Parsons what it boils down to is people know right from wrong......
    14 minutes ago · Like
    Chris Trip Gray It's pretty damn funny that this pic demands you use a specific search engine to look up a topic on mind control. Ironic much?
    10 minutes ago · Like
    Alek S Eichelberger Isnt it Ironic that Google is the Largest most know/popular surch engine ^^^^(douche)
    6 minutes ago · Like
    Ezra Van Auken Chris, who is demanding you to do anything? Stop finding a reason to bitch

SEE THOSE "LEADERS" START TO FROWN!!!

Colorado killer was trained in 2 CIA psy ops 120720061926-obama-romney-co-shootings-story-top

I MEAN THE GOV AND THE POLICE ARE THE BIGGEST GANGS!!!

AND I DONT DENY THAT THERE ARE OTHER GANGS AROUND!!!

SO IT IS OBVIOUS TO ME THERE ARE DEEP ROOTED ISSUES!!!

AS TO WHY YOUR ALL RUNNING AROUND SHOOTING OTHERS!!!

DAILY ON EARTH COUNTLESS PEOPLE & ANIMALS ARE KILLED!!!

HOW MANY GUNS HAVE YOU MADE!!! I FOUND THE PROBLEM!!!

THIS WORLD IS NOT READY 4 FREE ENERGY & ANTIGRAVITY!!!

BUT THAT DOSE NOT MATTER BECAUSE THATS WHATS NEXT!!!

WE TOLD U THAT IF YOU DID NOT CHANGE U WILL GO CRAZY!!!

ON ISSUE HOW TO DEAL WITH UR FLAWED LEGAL CYSTSTEM!!!

ITS GOING TO REQUIRE A REVOLUTION TO HEAL THE DAMAGE!!!

THE FIRST STEP IS TO GET RID OF THE BROKEN GOVERNMENT!!!

NEXT WOULD BE TO STOP WITH N.W.O. SOCIAL ENGINEERING!!!

STOP WARS START PEACE LAUNCH ABUNDANCE PROGRAMS!!! :)

WE MUST GIVE PEOPLE SOMETHING TO LIVE FOR LIKE PEACE!!!

In 2007, it was ESTIMATED that there are ABOUT 875 million firearms in the world, of which ABOUT 270 million are in the US. There are about 1,135 companies world wide that make about 8 million firearms a year.

Colorado killer was trained in 2 CIA psy ops SEETHOSELEADERSSTARTTOFROWN
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2012/07/20/pol-jason-kenney-rob-nicholson-gun-crime.html

SEE THOSE "LEADERS" START TO FROWN

[Mos Def]
    I get a feeling theres gonna be a riot

I don’t read the newspaper is because they all have…ugly prints

Bring it ON!
    Bring it ON!
    Bring it on cuz therez gon be XXXX tonight!

[DJ Shadow]
    At the starting of the week
    At summit talks you'll hear them speak
    It's only Monday
    Negotiations breaking down
    See those leaders start to frown
    It's sword and gun day

Tomorrow never comes until it's too late

(Come come come come come with it)(x2)

You could be sitting taking lunch
    The news will hit you like a punch
    It's only Tuesday(What time is it?)
    You never thought we'd go to war
    After all the things we saw
    It's April Fools' day(What time is it?)

[Mos Def]
    Tomorrow is another day
    Today is another boom
    Tomorrow is another day
    Today is another…boom
    Tomorrow is another day
    Today is another boom
    Tomorrow is another day
    Today is another
    (boom boom ba ba ba ba boom ba ba ba ba boom ba ba ba ba ba)(x4)

(Slow it down….)
    SHOT!
    Escalation
    Never Station
    Generation
    Separation
    Situation
    Dissipation
    Shot!
    Another shot another shot the tender is to(?)
    The heart is cold the gun is hot(Shot)
    Im not sure if they feeling that
    Im not sure if they wanna stop
    The gun is cold the blood is hot(Shot)
    (Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Sha Shot)
    The hearts are weak the guns are not

[DJ Shadow]
    You hear a whistling overhead
    Are you alive or are you dead?
    It's only Thursday(What time is it?)
    You feel the shaking on the ground
    A million candles burn around
    Is it your birthday?(What time is it?)

Tomorrow never comes until it's too late(Get tomorr’ on the phone…Tryna be smart…Get tomorr’ on the phone)
    Tomorrow never comes until it's too late(I need to see tomorr’…Tryna reach tomorr’)
    Think tomorrows come I think it's too late

[Mos Def]
    ANOTHER DAY!!!!!!!

Till the end
    boom boom ba ba ba ba boom ba ba ba ba boom ba ba ba ba ba

(Tomorrow is another day)(x2)

Bring it ON!
    Bring it ON!
    Bring it on cuz theres gon be XXXX tonight!

Dj Shadow ft. Mos Def - Six DayS remix

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Dq72lrDRXpM?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Dq72lrDRXpM?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Colorado killer was trained in 2 CIA psy ops Empty Re: Colorado killer was trained in 2 CIA psy ops

Post  Carol Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Thanks JT. I pretty much thought the shooter was subjected to mind-control somewhere along the line as his modus operenda was just too elaborate for a single individual to think up and follow through on without some (inside CIA) help along the way. This reminds me of a false flag to pass gun regulation and unarm the populace. Just like the world trade center on 9/11 - there are too many pieces to the puzzle to be the work of a single individual (or small group with 9/11).

On a more personal note, our child scored in the top 5 percent of the nation and gets letters from various Universities and youth Ambassador programs since her name was submitted by her principal in 7th grade. Personally, from what I've read of other recruits, I think this is a cover for the secret government to get their hands on brilliant kids, indoctrinate them, use mind-control/hypnosis to make them forget the indoctrination, and keep them as sleepers until they want to use/trigger them for one of their black projects. The invitations are flattering and locations exotic but we avoid them. On the surface it looks innocent enough but given this kids brainpower she is too cautious to want to participate. Personally, I thought the trip to Tokyo next summer looked nice but she wants a family outing to Europe instead.

So with a little bit more digging, I would not be surprised if this poor kid was used, abused and now a perpetrator. Just by looking at his face it is clear that he is in a dissociative state of awareness and not himself.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Colorado killer was trained in 2 CIA psy ops Empty Re: Colorado killer was trained in 2 CIA psy ops

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:00 pm

Colorado killer was trained in 2 CIA psy ops 399378_399565506774721_1076836710_n

"This is how the press is saying the Batman Shooter was dressed. What does he look like to you ? If you said, "A Cop", give yourself a gold star... Even the weapons he used were all standard police weapons... Man, this thing STINKS to high heaven..."

"FBI background check on all firearms didn't set off any red flags. 2. Most of that gear is restricted to law enforcement use only. 3. You cannot buy CS grenades without law enforcement letter. I am a former law enforcement officer and I can tell you this does not look good."
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:31 pm

In 1979, just two years after U.S. Senate hearings revealed disturbing information about a secret government mind control program code-named Project MKULTRA, this one-hour documentary covering some of the clandestine, illegal activities involved in this mind control project was released.

One of the topics covered by this intriguing film is the bizarre activity of a man named George White, who operated outside of the law while directly under CIA direction.

At minute 47 into the documentary correspondent Paul Altmeyer states, "And what of George White, the man who helped the agency in so many of its programs. Shortly before his death, he wrote to his boss at the CIA, Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, and summed up his career by saying, 'It was fun, fun, fun. Where else could a red-blooded American boy lie, kill and cheat, steal, deceive, rape and pillage with the sanction and blessing of the all highest.'"

The film also mentions that Dr. Gottlieb destroyed the records of the mind control programs in 1973. He and many others involved in these projects did not want the public to ever know about the many illegal and immoral activities they had sponsored in their quest of control over the mind. Thankfully, he forgot to destroy the financial records, which contain highly incriminating information. These declassified documents can be ordered by anyone using the information at this link.

Though the CIA denies that the mind control techniques developed in their secretive projects were successful, an abundance of evidence in this film and elsewhere suggests otherwise.

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Colorado killer was trained in 2 CIA psy ops 552184_4071930608231_86316938_n
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:43 am

Denver Shooter: Mind Control Slave?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl-lx9QD32w

Love Always
    mudra
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Colorado killer was trained in 2 CIA psy ops Empty Batman Massacre: Eyewitness Testimony CONTRADICTS Official Story

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:15 am

Batman Massacre: Eyewitness Testimony CONTRADICTS Official Story

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:08 pm

Blood Sacrifice at Aurora, The London Olympics & 007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-N_GE-ILS8

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:56 pm

The video was removed mudra. Thanks anyway for posting it while it was viable.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Colorado killer was trained in 2 CIA psy ops Empty Re: Colorado Killer Was Trained In Two Psy Ops

Post  Jenetta Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:39 am

Carol wrote:The video was removed mudra. Thanks anyway for posting it while it was viable.

Check out this link:

http://truthseeker444.blogspot.co.uk/ where you'll find all the pieces of the puzzle fit.

As below so above; As above so below
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:45 am

Thank you Jenetta Cheerful

Blood Sacrifice at Aurora, the London Olympics and 007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHSSQN8LQT4

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:58 am

BREAKING: Aurora Victims' Families to Hold Press Conference TODAY on "Unspecified Events"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XobLW-Nn0Cc

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:43 am