tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

The John Moore Show 7-11-2012 - Alert Level 3.6 Nibiru is Near

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The John Moore Show 7-11-2012 - Alert Level 3.6 Nibiru is Near Empty The John Moore Show 7-11-2012 - Alert Level 3.6 Nibiru is Near

Post  Carol Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjCrehCZc9c&feature=player_embedded
    The John Moore Show 7-11-2012 - Alert Level 3.6 Nibiru is Near
    On the John Moore Show today, John receives more updates on the closeness of Nibiru, the 10th planet and more.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The John Moore Show 7-11-2012 - Alert Level 3.6 Nibiru is Near Empty Re: The John Moore Show 7-11-2012 - Alert Level 3.6 Nibiru is Near

Post  Carol Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:56 pm

why am i suddenly the sane one?...
    http://www.halfpasthuman.com/saneone.html

Cliff High's take.

Quote:
    Listen guys, i enjoy being at the absolute limit of the nutter range in ANY room i enter....so why am i suddenly the sane one in the wujo?

Here is the next iteration of the Wilcock-Fulford-Drake 'Mass Arrests' meme...and it is the 'Military Families are Briefed' meme. This is good for Wilcock and Fulford because now more people will be distracted from their recent failure, but not so good for Drake as he is consuming this energy, thus will be drained as these minds go off on this newly offered tangent.

No, i XXXX you not.

Seems that there is an 'unnamed' source feeding an internet radio host the idea that military families, presumably in some numbers, are being briefed about the imminent reappearance of Nibiru. Further they are being shown 'maps' and 'other supporting documents' relative to a bug out away from coastal areas that they are supposed to undertake when given yet another 'green light'.

Oh, and the military families are to not say anything to anyone after signing a non disclosure agreement prior to the briefing.

So, i can say that this is bullshit. Of the rankest kind.

i was a military brat (father lifer army infantry) for 17 years, and it can safely be assumed that the kids would be tweating out the info before the briefing was finished.

Quote:
    Copyright...all rights reserved, no copying without attribution and why would anyone want to anyway? Heard of a fellow in Poland who impersonated me trying to get a free meal (i think), and was beat up by the crowd in the bar. When they found out he was not me, they beat him up again for wasting their time.

Last edited by Carol on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The John Moore Show 7-11-2012 - Alert Level 3.6 Nibiru is Near Empty TimeWave Zero

Post  Carol Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:25 pm