tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Korean war

burgundia
    burgundia

Korean war Empty Korean war

Post  burgundia Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:12 pm

In a speech to the international Conference on Disarmament, Ri
    Jang-Gon, deputy permanent representative for North Korea at the United
    Nations in Geneva, blamed the "grave situation" on South Korea and the
    United States.
    "The present situation of the Korean peninsula is so grave that a war
    may break out at any moment," he said.http://www.newsmeat.com/news/meat.php?articleId=77087114&channelId=2951&buyerId=newsmeatcom&buid=3281
    mudra
    mudra

Korean war Empty Re: Korean war

Post  mudra Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:36 pm

I sincerely hope this does'nt take place. There is already enough stress put on the world today with the gulf of Mexico issue .

Love Always
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Nothing like this right now is happening UNLESS They are allowing It or manipulating It. As I see It - To be wary and aware of this Situation is an "of course" but I try to see how much They are making Us look in other areas rather than where We should be looking.

Lets just say that with My PM Jetting around the World (BEFORE A G8 and a G20 Meeting both in Canada and at a Tax Payer Cost of a Billion Dollars) - Talking to a Bunch of Big Wigs NOW when it can be done or should be done at the Meetings has Me saying to Myself now in a large way ;

"What is diversion / smokescreen and what is Actual process driven Agenda..."

Question

Couple that with the Gulf as above - The Purposely Bungled Iraeli Commando Operation - All of the Austerity Measures and failure of the US Dollar as a Reserve Currency (See SDRs or World Bank / IMF "Special Drawing Rights" agreed to in April or May (IIRC) of last Year)

For Me at this point Its kind of like - "Which way do They have Me looking now ?"

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:08 pm

I completely agree with you mercuriel. this is all being staged for some purpose. All the events, like the Somali pirates' actions, now and before. everything orchestrated. i caught myself looking at the world arena like at a theatre stage where a play is being acted out...
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:18 am

Mercuriel wrote:Nothing like this right now is happening UNLESS They are allowing It or manipulating It. As I see It - To be wary and aware of this Situation is an "of course" but I try to see how much They are making Us look in other areas rather than where We should be looking.

Lets just say that with My PM Jetting around the World (BEFORE A G8 and a G20 Meeting both in Canada and at a Tax Payer Cost of a Billion Dollars) - Talking to a Bunch of Big Wigs NOW when it can be done or should be done at the Meetings has Me saying to Myself now in a large way ;

"What is diversion / smokescreen and what is Actual process driven Agenda..."

Question

Couple that with the Gulf as above - The Purposely Bungled Iraeli Commando Operation - All of the Austerity Measures and failure of the US Dollar as a Reserve Currency (See SDRs or World Bank / IMF "Special Drawing Rights" agreed to in April or May (IIRC) of last Year)

For Me at this point Its kind of like - "Which way do They have Me looking now ?"

Blink

It looks more and more like a FALSE FLag operation .

"The New Gulf of Tonkin: South Korean Torpedo Sunk ROK Warship

Reuters and a South Korean news agency Yonhap News, have reported that ROK officials said, "The metallic debris and chemical residue appear to be consistent with a type of torpedo made in Germany, indicating the North may have been trying to disguise its involvement by avoiding arms made by allies China and Russia.". They identified the torpedo as German made. Further comparrison of this torpedo on display and German DM2 series torpedoes, show that the torpedo supposedly fired by the North may very well be a DM2A3 or DM2A4 heavyweight torpedo. The DM2 series is made in Germany for export to countries including, Norway, Israel, Portugal, Spain, Greece, and South Korea. "

The rest of the article below

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/new-gulf-tonkin-south-korean-torpedo-sunk-rok-warship
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:01 am

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:39 am