tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

WeAreYou

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

WeAreYou Empty WeAreYou

Post  Carol Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:55 am

David Wilcock – UPDATE II, 7/1: NEW DETAILS ON THE BIO-WEAPON; FULFORD ATTACKED?
    Posted on July 2, 2012 by Laura Tyco
    i 1 Vote

Thanks to Denise N. – Laura

UPDATE II, 7/1: NEW DETAILS ON THE BIO-WEAPON; FULFORD ATTACKED?

Shortly after I posted the above update, I got an alarming letter from Benjamin Fulford — particularly after having just done two months of conferences on the road myself.

Apparently, at a conference this past Saturday (Friday in most time zones,) Ben was doing meet-and-greets with audience members. Someone shook his hand and apparently jabbed him in the wrist with a small, concealed needle as they did.

Ben immediately sucked the wound and spit out whatever fluids he could get. He seemed to be fine afterwards. Then he read my update and became alarmed. Two days after this happened, he still does not have any symptoms.

Here is Ben’s original letter:

———- Forwarded message ———-
    Date: Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 4:54 PM
    Subject:
    To: David Wilcock

Hello,

Can you get me more info about the bio weapon. On Saturday, after I made a public appearance, a man came up to me, shook my hand and then jabbed my wrist with something, leaving a small hole.

I sucked at it immediately to remove whatever it may have been and I feel fine today, Monday. However, after reading your update, I would like to hear from the people who have the anti-dote.

Benjamin Fulford 古歩道ベンジャミン

After reading this, and seeing the stakes going up even more, I called and got further information — and was cleared to reveal more details.

My hope in doing this is not to alarm anyone, nor give any fuel to the fire of those who seek to create fear. Nor do I believe Fulford is lying.

Simply put, if this technology is now being used to try to hurt anyone working on the mass arrests from the inside, this information will be of urgent and immediate value to them.

Let me warn you — this is not for the squeamish.

MORE ON THE THREE CO-FACTORS

The weird thing about this weapon is it shows up as both animal and vegetable in blood tests. Specifically, there are two forms of bacteria (animal) and one form of vegetable, which is fungus-like.

The two bacterial agents combine to smash down and majorly weaken the immune system.

Then the vegetable / fungus-like agent goes in and dramatically weakens the sinew tissue. It also weakens the bone, though this effect apparently is not needed.

The person dies of a seemingly natural heart attack after being violently ill. The sinew tissue holding the heart together is no longer strong enough to maintain its integrity — and it comes apart. This takes 3-4 days to develop.

Then as soon as the body dies and the temperature drops, the three co-factors get a shutdown signal and go into remission.

Therefore, they cause no further degradation of the sinew or bone after death. This makes it very hard to detect.

This final shut-off signal is part of what makes it so sophisticated and unusual, as apparently such a weapon would normally continue acting on bodily tissues after death.

An autopsy might show a little bit of degradation in bone and sinew, but not enough to be detected in most cases unless they knew what they were looking for.

Furthermore, the lack of abnormal metabolites in the blood also makes the co-factors very unlikely to be detected.

MORE ON THE SYMPTOMS

The symptoms were quite nasty. You may want to skip this part if you visualize and empathize with medical things too strongly.

He ended up with a soaring fever of 102 degrees Fahrenheit. His prostate became highly enflamed. Since this organ wraps around the ureter, it caused the urine to have to come through at very high pressure — like a squirt gun nozzle.

Every ten minutes he had to pee again, and the pain level was “much worse than kidney stones.” In the past he told me a story about passing kidney stones and it sounded like the most horrific pain imaginable.

He said he literally had to bite down on three pieces of leather in order to be able to pee, and this had to be done every 10 minutes. Even worse, he had nasty “explosive” diarrhea every 30 minutes, like clockwork.

It had a jet-black color to it, similar to there being blood in the stool, but no blood was detected.

He did feel this was probably a cleansing reaction. He had every reason to believe this was very old material that had been stored in his colon and needed to get out anyway.

THE ANTIDOTE: SULFAMETHOXAZOLE

A special heater was used to accelerate the growth of the blood culture once it arrived at the lab. The culture revealed blood metabolites similar to a staph / fungal infection and bacteria. This was the earliest result of the analysis.

However, the doctor that initially treated him did not have this information, and had to take a guess as to what to do. This guess is the only thing that saved his life.

This gives greater credit to the idea that some kind of divine intervention was involved, in my opinion. Otherwise he would be dead, and one of our most useful and trusted sources of insider information would have been silenced forever.

The doctor felt it was best to administer a medication that knocked out both bacteria and fungi very effectively, with a minimum of allergic reactions.

The drug that was given was Sulfamethoxazole, in 160-mg tablets. It is a combination of two different types of antibiotics.

The recommended dosage was one pill a day, but the doctor said to take two, in order to really go after this thing.

It turned out that the doctor’s “random guess” by “happenstance” was exactly the right thing needed to successfully attack and repel this weapon.

IN CASE THE ANTIDOTE IS NOT AVAILABLE…

This was what I wrote Fulford before I got the above briefing. By this point I knew that there was a bacterium and a fungus-like agent involved.

In the absence of any conventional medical treatments, the whole key is to detox the blood and strengthen the immune system. So this was my main reply to Ben:

———- Forwarded message ———-
    Date: Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 5:56 PM
    Subject: Re:
    To: Fulford Benjamin

OK… he’s not answering. Fungus is one key part of this thing. The most important thing would be for you to do a blood detox.

I would recommend taking a strong dose of Echinacea / Goldenseal tincture, if you can get it in Japan. Olive Leaf Extract, oregano oil, osha root, turmeric powder. Any of those things or all if you can get them.

Drink a great deal of water, as pure as you can get it. Eat lots of fresh, raw organic vegetables. Also take zeolites even though this has nothing to do with radtn. You may also want to drink a healthy dose of liquid chlorophyll and take 6 charcoal pills if you can get it.

Also I would highly recommend at least one hot detox bath a day, preferably two. Dump an entire liter of apple cider vinegar into the water, a carton of Epsom salts and a good-sized bottle of hydrogen peroxide liquid for each bath.

Soak for as long as you can, get out, cool down, go back in and soak again. This will pull toxins out of the skin.

Mega-dose all the vitamins — A, B complex, C, D (or go out and get sunlight) and E. Load up as much as you can on probiotics — fermented food. Get some Natto and eat the whole thing if you can.

Any type of super-green powder would be a very good idea as well. Also essential fatty acids — Omega 3, 6 and 9. Go have a nice run of sashimi.

Take the probiotics before eating. If you have enzyme supplements, take those after eating, as otherwise the detox herbs will be knocking out your enzymes. Really important to get nutrition. Also take a good healthy walk to keep your immune system up.

Those are the biggest things. The fact that you sucked it out of there may have saved your ass. If this was the same technology you would already be experiencing some strong symptoms by now.

- David

WE ALL NEED TO PULL TOGETHER RIGHT NOW

So, Fulford appears to have been attacked at the same time that one of my top insiders was attacked. This is just two and a half months after I lost a friend of mine within walking distance from my house.

Also, we lost David Hutzler and his son Mackie, under very suspicious circumstances, in December — while I was writing up the Financial Tyranny investigation.

I was given a serious death threat back in November when I first started the Financial Tyranny investigation. Kerry Cassidy caught me within less than an hour of when I received it, and got me on the radio.

I hadn’t had time to process the idea of being tortured to death, and I cried profusely on the air before pulling myself together. This was very emotional and most definitely not an act.

Some people chose to ridicule me for “crying like a bitch,” et cetera when this first happened, and believed either it was all a lie, or if it was a real threat, I should “be a man” and not worry about it.

I HAVE NOT STOPPED

I want to make it clear that I have not stopped as a result of that threat.

Nor did I stop after David and Mackie. Nor did I stop after the loss of my friend. Nor did I stop after the near-loss of one of my top insiders. Nor did I stop with Ben’s threat now included.

Additionally, I have had strange and sophisticated hacking attempts waged against me after my friend’s loss in April.

This included two different debit cards from my bank that were compromised in one week while I was in France.

BANK SHENANIGANS

My first card was compromised. I’d been using it for years and had all the numbers memorized. They then sent me another one to replace it. That card was then compromised within 2 days.

Someone walked into a bank branch in Las Vegas and produced California photo ID saying they were me.

They somehow had my checking account number, debit card and CVV number, and the correct answers to both of my security questions.

They also produced a telephone number that rang to an answering machine that said it was me, but was not my number. The only thing they did not have was my PIN. They wanted to have a new debit card issued to them.

The bank sensed fraud and put a complete freeze on my account. Were I not fortunate enough to have been carrying a bunch of Euros from my last trip, I would have suffered from a total lack of funds on the road.

Had they gotten the debit card successfully, they would have drained down my account as quickly as possible, while I was on the road and unlikely to get voicemails or check my balance.

Just recently the bank told me they did an investigation and found out it was done by one of their own employees, who has since been terminated.

THE WEIRD THING WITH THE CAR INSURANCE

Another strange thing that occurred just days after my friend’s death was a letter I got from my auto insurance carrier. Read it for yourself and you’ll see why it was so bizarre:

I never called them about this. I do not have a child. There was no “loss” involving the death of a child in a car.

Nor did I need to be reimbursed for a child car seat that may have been damaged by the loss of a child.

Of course, this could be written off as a bureaucratic mix-up, and that’s all it might be. I did not feel the need to publicize this when it happened.

THE WEIRD EMAIL HACK

Right after my bank account was so thoroughly compromised — causing problems I still haven’t fully resolved — I also discovered that many of my valid emails were routing into the Spam folder.

I only discovered this when I started losing valuable business emails that I was supposed to get. Once I went in there, I was dazzled, as every single invitation to do a radio show, film, and / or anything involving finances was routed in.

I’d already had problems with critical emails not appearing, and was not accustomed to ever looking in Spam. Now I check it constantly.

I then changed my password to something I have never used anywhere else and have never written down anywhere. Immediately the problem stopped. Now all I have in Spam is real spam.

Once I had the combination one-two punch of the bank account attack and the weird email problem, that was when I decided it was time to stop reading the 20-or-so letters of very intense hatred that were coming in every day.

Many of them were probably not real people, but some of them obviously were. Realizing the very real stakes involved, I decided that now was the time to stop exposing myself to so much negativity on a daily basis.

I have felt much, much better ever since doing that. It has been like a whole new world for me.

PROBABLY NOT A COINCIDENCE

I highly doubt that all of these things are a coincidence. The stakes are very high and the danger is real. Someone definitely used an advanced weapon against one of my top insiders and came very close to ending his life.

My account is fine now and we have excellent security on the website. We have had to spend thousands more dollars than would normally be necessary.

As a result, we now have a server that is much more robust than we would otherwise need to repel any and all such attacks.

This also gives us ferociously fast download speeds and the ability to handle much higher volumes of traffic than we currently receive, without actually collapsing.

Up until the most recent and most expensive upgrades, we were still suffering constant, massive “denial of service” hack attacks against this website as well.

I believe in a higher good, and think we should all pull together, as a community, in the face of these and other similar threats.

THIS IS ULTIMATELY A GOOD THING

Again — the Cabal wouldn’t be doing things like this unless they were really desperate.

For that same reason, I do not see these things as a negative. Nor do I feel it is weak for me to be sharing them with you.

I want to make it perfectly clear that I did not feel a need to share this information before. I do not feel I am a victim and am not asking for sympathy.

Nonetheless, if this information helps some of those people who are “on the fence” to realize that this is not a game, and real people are taking real risks, then that is a positive.

I very much look forward to seeing the results as the public finally wakes up.

It definitely seems that there is an urgent thrashing on the hook as the leviathan is being reeled in from the murky depths.

By taking care of ourselves, we can avoid damage and insure that justice is served.

A truly marvelous future awaits us at the end of this battle — and my intuitive data agrees with real-world indications that the time grows near.

I thank you for your support in this mission!

Wherever you are on the planet (or outside/inside of it), you are invited to join in silent meditation/contemplation on July 2nd 2012 between 9am and 6pm PST. Whether for an hour, or for the entire day, any time will be beneficial and supportive to our species and the planet. Spread the word, forward this email, or link to the article online:

http://www.ascension101.com/en/events/253-call-to-action-july-2nd-2012-silent-meditation-day.html

Open yourself to become a conduit of Source Light Love energy for the day and put a request with your mind to connect with the Galactic Center vibration.

Thank you for your planetary support.

SaLuSa 7-2-12…”You Are Getting Confirmation of the Arrests That Have Started Taking Place”by kauilapele

According to this SaLuSa, we "are getting confirmation of the arrests that have started taking place". In other words, "Here we go." Or maybe I should say, "Here we already have been going even though it's under the cover of storms and declared states of 'emergency.'" Hey, we are emerging, so indeed it is a "state of emergency." What better state to emerge under.

In David Wilcock's update today, he said, "Emergencies were declared in Maryland, West Virginia, Ohio, the District of Columbia and Virginia." All I will say about that is, well, where are most of the cabal operations in the U.S.? How about D.C., Virginia (around the D.C.), West Virginia (U.S. Senator Jay Rockefeller, anyone?), and even Ohio (yes, they have Cleveland, and Cincinnati, and Toledo... but, well, I haven't got a clue if Ohio has anything related to the cabal).

I say, "Bring it all on!" I'm ready to enjoy these fireworks.

Highlights

The really exciting times have arrived as you are getting confirmation of the arrests that have started taking place.
    There is no way that the actions can be ignored much longer, and our allies are looking for sources that are keen to cover what is happening.
    There will soon come a point when the news can no longer be hidden or ignored... we expect President Obama to address the world, to re-assure people that the actions are positive and in everyone's interests to restore world peace.
    We of the Galactic Federation of Light will for a time continue to work in the background, but look for the first opportunity to introduce disclosure.
    In leaps and bounds you will quickly find yourselves being elevated to the next stage in your upliftment.
    ...you will be gifted with technology that allows for almost instantaneous travel. All are based on the use of free energy which is clean and non-polluting.
    Your dreams will come true and the most wonderful changes will come with freedom being returned to you. You have become so used to being controlled in virtually everything you do that you have forgotten what it is like to be free.
    You have been tested and tried for millennia of time... You have proved that you can exist in an advanced civilization... You have raised your vibrational levels and it will ensure that you are ready to ascend.
    Let go of your earthly attachments and instead be in readiness to expand your consciousness to take in what will be a new way of life.
    On Earth few really understand the potential powers they have, and do not realize that they are responsible for the way their civilization has evolved.
    However, you have found your way out of it and many are now able to take the opportunity to ascend.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SaLuSa 2-July-2012

The really exciting times have arrived as you are getting confirmation of the arrests that have started taking place. Your rights are such that you have the authority to remove those who have committed acts of treason against you. These are clearly very necessary steps to allow important changes to take place that will move you on to the next phase in the plan. There is no way that the actions can be ignored much longer, and our allies are looking for sources that are keen to cover what is happening. Certainly with an announcement that is intended to set peoples minds at rest, we expect the media to pick up on it. There will soon come a point when the news can no longer be hidden or ignored, and we know that there will be a mixed reception to it. However, we expect President Obama to address the world, to re-assure people that the actions are positive and in everyone's interests to restore world peace. It will go worldwide and beyond any attempts of the dark Ones to gag it.

We of the Galactic Federation of Light will for a time continue to work in the background, but look for the first opportunity to introduce disclosure. It not only covers our history of working for you and with you, but also the general interest shown in your evolution over a period of thousands of years. However, it will give us the chance to present some of the different civilisations that you are to meet. All will have some link to you if only to have had a hand in your genetic evolution. At a soul level we are all the from the Source, but have travelled different paths according to our choice of experience. Differences between us do therefore exist but we are all evolving like you except that some souls are at higher levels than others.

In leaps and bounds you will quickly find yourselves being elevated to the next stage in your upliftment. Many of you have already been primed for a new way of life, and it will set you up for your return to the higher realms that will come with Ascension. A wonderful fulfilling life awaits you which will seem like heaven after your experiences in duality. You will not only understand how energy comes into your lives, but also how to use to use it for your needs. The emphasis will be put on the different ways it can be used, and not least of all as a means of space travel.

On Earth you spend huge amounts of time travelling around in what we see as antiquated forms of transport, It will no longer be necessary to waste so much time in that way, and you will be gifted with technology that allows for almost instantaneous travel. All are based on the use of free energy which is clean and non-polluting. The dark Ones have already developed some craft of this type, and the technology known to them for a very long time. You have been denied its use so as not to affect the standing of traditional methods of travel, and to ensure they keep their power over other countries.

Your dreams will come true and the most wonderful changes will come with freedom being returned to you. You have become so used to being controlled in virtually everything you do that you have forgotten what it is like to be free. You will get a taste of it before Ascension, but remember that with freedom comes responsibility not to indulge in activities that cause danger or harm to others. With the coming of your higher levels of consciousness, will also come a more compassionate and balanced understanding of how to relate to other souls. It is the desire to be at One with all life that will enable you to take your place amongst those you will be joining. We know that the harshness of the Earths vibrations is not conducive to a peaceful existence, and you are continually challenged to keep calm and in control of your emotions.

You have been tested and tried for millennia of time, often repeating the same lessons many times over. You have proved that you can exist in an advanced civilization, and you are welcomed into the higher realms. You have raised your vibrational levels and it will ensure that you are ready to ascend. Those who are not ready will have no inclination to leave duality, and will by choice continue their experiences at the same level. The paths open to you are clearly defined and you cannot move beyond your station. However, all is continually in a state of change and you will eventually make progress as all souls do.

Let go of your earthly attachments and instead be in readiness to expand your consciousness to take in what will be a new way of life. As you learn more about us and get an opportunity to visit us on our ships, you will see first hand how we live and intermix with other civilizations. All act in service to one another and it is a blessing to be able to do so. The ego's have been tamed and the needs of self are not put ahead of any others. We are a community in harmony and putting our energies into serving the Supreme Creator. We get great satisfaction from doing so, and do not for one moment think that it restricts our freedom in anyway. We love our work and the contribution we make to All That Is helping to uplift all other life forms.

Our lives are full and most satisfying and it is by choice that we serve in our own particular way. It is no more or no less than you would do helping your own brothers and sisters. We are after all one big family who acknowledge the gift of life given us by our Father/Mother God, and have been provided with all that we could possibly need to enjoy our existence. We are also co-creators with God having reached a higher state of being and able to use such powers with complete responsibility. On Earth few really understand the potential powers they have, and do not realize that they are responsible for the way their civilization has evolved. Consequently you also reap what you sow, which is why you have ended up in duality. However, you have found your way out of it and many are now able to take the opportunity to ascend.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and wish you the most happy times that release from duality will bring you.

Thank you SaLuSa.
    Mike Quinsey.

kauilapele | 2012/07/01 at 22:49 | Tags: Mike Quinsey, SaLuSa | Categories: apocalypse, ascension, channeling, chaos, earth changes, energies, new energies, prosperity package, releasing, spiritual growth, UFO | URL: http://wp.me/p1dHgy-3iN
    David Wilcock – UPDATE II, 7/1: NEW DETAILS ON THE BIO-WEAPON; FULFORD ATTACKED?
    Posted on July 2, 2012 by Laura Tyco
    i 1 Vote

Thanks to Denise N. – Laura
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

WeAreYou Empty Re: WeAreYou

Post  Carol Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:55 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    Better do as you are told We Are You... You have been warned.
    SaLuSa 7-4-12…”Peace Is Not an Option… It Is Your Right to Live Free”by kauilapele

Cannot envision a more appropriate title than that, just prior to the celebration day of the united states (of the continent of North America) Declaration of Independence Day (notice I did not capitalize "united states" because "The United States" did not exist, nor did "THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION of the District of Columbia" exist either). (The latter was my "Hey, most of you have no idea what the real history of the so-called USA really is" rant).

"You have every right to be excited at the prospect of a wonderful future, free from unnecessary controls or limitations upon your freedom. With it will come levels of happiness you have not felt for a very long time. To that end the dark Ones gave been identified and are already being removed to rid you of the cancer that has nearly destroyed your civilization. With it will follow a cleansing that will remove all vestiges of their negative energies, and their ability to impose themselves upon you. Peace is near and all of the trouble spots will be attended to and cleared to allow removal of all evidence of the wars and military forces. Peace is not an option, it is your right to live free from interference to practice your own ways and live according to your cultures.

"I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and greet you on behalf of the Galactic Federation of Light. We are just one group of many that are assembled around your Earth, to witness an event that will be unique where Ascension is concerned, and for your future delight and interest the whole event is being recorded. Representatives of civilizations from even other Universes are present, as they have an interest in what happens to your Universe. You are stars of a great Universal show that will literally light up your world."

Highlights

Where the understanding of what is happening in the world is concerned there are virtually two camps, those who do not know or do not care and those who do know but account for them by various explanations.
    The hardest part is acceptance that many of those you looked up to were puppets of the Illuminati, perpetuating the lies that held you in bondage to them.
    Much true information now exists and by following your intuition you will surely begin to understand the truth.
    Discerning the truth has nothing to do with intelligence and in fact it can often get in the way, and for many people it is simple a matter of discernment.
    ...always be open to an expansion of your understanding, because as you become lifted up it will go forward in leaps and bounds.
    When we can openly meet with you by all means question what we give you, as we are not Gods but may appear so as we are much further down the road of understanding.
    You have every right to be excited at the prospect of a wonderful future, free from unnecessary controls or limitations upon your freedom.
    ...the dark Ones gave been identified and are already being removed to rid you of the cancer that has nearly destroyed your civilization.
    Peace is near and all of the trouble spots will be attended to and cleared to allow removal of all evidence of the wars and military forces.
    ...our abilities and technologies are such that not one single criminal will escape from having to answer for their crimes. There is no need for you to try and take justice into your on hands, but simply allow for matters to take their own course.
    Your time will be far better spent helping to bring stability to your locality, and spreading calmness where it is needed.
    You are on the verge of a historic victory over the dark Ones, and very soon we shall bring their actions to a halt.
    They know their time is limited and that they have little left before they are removed from circulation and put away.
    I am SaLuSa from Sirius... We are just one group of many that are assembled around your Earth, to witness an event that will be unique where Ascension is concerned.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

SaLuSa 4-July-2012

Where the understanding of what is happening in the world is concerned there are virtually two camps, those who do not know or do not care and those who do know but account for them by various explanations. It takes someone with a very open belief system to accept changes that alter their whole concept of what life is about. The hardest part is acceptance that many of those you looked up to were puppets of the Illuminati, perpetuating the lies that held you in bondage to them. Fortunately, the rising vibrations are lifting people up out of the darkness, and as their consciousness levels increase are beginning to question their beliefs. Much true information now exists and by following your intuition you will surely begin to understand the truth. Seeking for yourself will prepare you for even a greater understanding, as with our coming along with many other advanced beings, the truth will be staring you in the face.

Discerning the truth has nothing to do with intelligence and in fact it can often get in the way, and for many people it is simple a matter of discernment. Neither can you be guaranteed of the truth by turning to religious movements, as what was started as a truthful attempt to enlighten people has been corrupted. You will find that those who teach the truth do not impose it upon you, but simply present it as a helpful tool for your own development and seeking. The imposition of control through the fearful consequences of not following certain beliefs, is nothing more than a terrible distortion of the truth.

Everything you need to know is held deep in your subconsciousness. That is how you can become your own person and you will intuitively know what is acceptable and has the ring of truth. However, always be open to an expansion of your understanding, because as you become lifted up it will go forward in leaps and bounds. Take it bit by bit until you feel comfortable with what you have accepted, and you will find that your level of consciousness will expand quite quickly. Remember that if what you are given does not resonate with you or carry the higher energies of Love and Light, it is unlikely to be of the truth.

When we can openly meet with you by all means question what we give you, as we are not Gods but may appear so as we are much further down the road of understanding. We cannot carry out miracles and our advanced technologies are the result of our greater understanding and use of the natural energies that fill the Universe. Your scientists are often aware of the potential advancements but lack the know how to put them into being. However, some have been helped by other extraterrestrials for many years, along with knowledge obtained by back engineering advanced technologies from crashed craft. Instead of sharing such advancements they have been largely kept secret for reasons of power and control over the world. With our coming all of that will change and such secrets will be released for the benefit of all, along with free access to our technologies.

You have every right to be excited at the prospect of a wonderful future, free from unnecessary controls or limitations upon your freedom. With it will come levels of happiness you have not felt for a very long time. To that end the dark Ones gave been identified and are already being removed to rid you of the cancer that has nearly destroyed your civilization. With it will follow a cleansing that will remove all vestiges of their negative energies, and their ability to impose themselves upon you. Peace is near and all of the trouble spots will be attended to and cleared to allow removal of all evidence of the wars and military forces. Peace is not an option, it is your right to live free from interference to practice your own ways and live according to your cultures.

When the nature of the dark Cabals crimes is released it is understandable that there will be immense anger, and it will be a testing time to remain calm and not lose control of yourselves. Bear in mind that our abilities and technologies are such that not one single criminal will escape from having to answer for their crimes. There is no need for you to try and take justice into your on hands, but simply allow for matters to take their own course. Your time will be far better spent helping to bring stability to your locality, and spreading calmness where it is needed. You do not however have to do everything yourselves, as our allies will take prominent roles and eventually we shall also be with you.

You are on the verge of a historic victory over the dark Ones, and very soon we shall bring their actions to a halt. They had every intention of leaving in a blaze of glory, but we will curtail their activities as far as possible. Some circumstances are allowed to develop, and in so doing we hope to catch the dark Ones in their acts. They know their time is limited and that they have little left before they are removed from circulation and put away. Life will become hectic for a time for most people and some inconvenience is inevitable due to the extent of the changes. Do not worry about it as in a relatively short time you will be more than compensated. Those of you that are less affected should seek to help anyone who requires it, sharing whatever you can.

What a great adventure lays ahead of you, and you already know that your Ascension is assured. To think that after millennia of time you have come to the end of duality, having gone through one of the darkest periods you have ever experienced. At the same time it has also been one that has been very important to your level of evolution. It has given you the opportunity to evolve at a rate that has previously been unprecedented during your time in the lower vibrations. Fortunately you can if so desired set aside memories of it, rather than recall many lives that may not be of the highest order.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and greet you on behalf of the Galactic Federation of Light. We are just one group of many that are assembled around your Earth, to witness an event that will be unique where Ascension is concerned, and for your future delight and interest the whole event is being recorded. Representatives of civilizations from even other Universes are present, as they have an interest in what happens to your Universe. You are stars of a great Universal show that will literally light up your world.

Thank you SaLuSa.
    Mike Quinsey

kauilapele | 2012/07/03 at 22:40 | Tags: Mike Quinsey, SaLuSa | Categories: apocalypse, ascension, channeling, chaos, disclosure, earth changes, energies, Kauilapele message, new energies, prosperity package, releasing, spiritual growth, UFO | URL: http://wp.me/p1dHgy-3ki

All is One
    We Are One
    Many Thanks to All of Us
    http://www.giantredplanet.com
    http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sill
    Tøy Are Us General True History
    Sirius Mono Husband in Highest Law of Unconditional LOVE
    Usual disclaimer.:.:.:.:."where there is one true free will there is one true free way" J.S.W., Ph.D.W.S.J.
    love, Love, LOve, LOVe, LOVE, LOVEEE, LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    —————————————————————————
    February 24, 2012 (2-24-2012)

http://www.ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-to-do-your-part-to-spread-news-of.html
    "Never and nowhere there is conflict between Light and darkness, because wherever there is Light, there is no darkness"
    http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/message-from-the-pleiadians-this-asks-to-go-out-tonight-where-we-are-headed-joy-is-your-highest-guide

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:11 pm