tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
magamud
Floyd
6 posters

Stuart Wilde

Floyd
    Floyd

Stuart Wilde Empty Stuart Wilde

Post  Floyd Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:38 pm

Any for Stuart Wilde?

magamud
    magamud

Stuart Wilde Empty Re: Stuart Wilde

Post  magamud Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:54 pm

Theres two sides to it floyd. Sure gaining your space is a good technique. Some Buddhist further this technique to emptying out the space.

Of course it empties out the Gouls that are with you currently, but then that same darkness will support your empty space, because over use will disconnect you from reality.

Everything in balance. Buddhism in general does not recognize this because there to busy transforming reality into nothingness. It's an amazing technique and a credit to the human mind..

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:59 am

sunny
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:07 am

Floyd wrote:Any for Stuart Wilde?

After having had a glance through this:
    http://www.stuartwilde.com/about/stuart-wilde/

and than that :
    http://www.stuartwilde.com/sw-products/love-potion-number-nine/

I did'nt feel like reading further .

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:30 am

magamud wrote:Some Buddhist further this technique to emptying out the space.

Buddhism in general does not recognize this because there to busy transforming reality into nothingness. It's an amazing technique and a credit to the human mind..

As I understand it Mr Wilde's philosophy is based on Taoism, New Thought and the consumption of ayahuasca where his visions come from.

He does mention the word Zen in this clip but I think only in a figurative sense.

Im not sure if it is correct to say say Buddhists are transforming reality into nothing as they (the Madhyamaka school specifically) would say there is no 'reality' to be transformed.

Reality can be a subjective old beast sometimes.

Last edited by Floyd on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:41 am

mudra wrote:

After having had a glance through this:
    http://www.stuartwilde.com/about/stuart-wilde/

and than that :
    http://www.stuartwilde.com/sw-products/love-potion-number-nine/

I did'nt feel like reading further .

Love from me
    mudra

So you dont fancy the Avalon Mists spray for a fiver Mudra lol.

I spent a considerable amount of time with a gentlemen who was in the same (now defunct) mystery school as Wilde in the 1970s. Like Mr Wilde he has gone on to become a writer and spiritual teacher (he thinks) in his own right but nowhere near as popular.

Mr Wilde has a huge following. I have read some of his books and he is actually very funny, especially in his criticism of the so called 'new age' and its teachers and his take on modern spirituality.

Unfortunately he lets himself down by his marketing and product pushing so becomes a victim of his own criticisms. Oddly he admits that as one of his flaws.

His visions and whether are not they come to fruition are debatable also.

Still, he wont be the only one on that front.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:51 am

Buddhism or eastern mysticism I clump in with the oblivion religion. ITs all emptiness. Imho this is terribly wrong. We should be thinking on the mind of god and how his plan works within us.
    These teachings do the contrary. I would even go as far to say that the Devil is supporting the No Mind perspective as it just continues to keep him in power....

This same polarization goes corrupt on the other side with the Savior or more Western religion. People don't to their own work and responsibility to grow up and get in a co-dependent relationship with a Messiah.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:54 am

magamud wrote:. I would even go as far to say that the Devil

As the devil is a christian invention i wouldnt sweat over him that much man.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:31 am

I get your POV Floyd and wont Harp on it much.
    The Devil is quite real and unfortunately his Mind is everywhere and being used and reused by our species currently. As you can see the extreme range of Dialectic with our Religions from Oblivion to a One. The Devil using the dialectic on us has shown us the path in balance so to speak.

The path is a narrow one.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:41 am

magamud wrote:I get your POV Floyd and wont Harp on it much.
    The Devil is quite real and unfortunately his Mind is everywhere and being used and reused by our species currently. As you can see the extreme range of Dialectic with our Religions from Oblivion to a One. The Devil using the dialectic on us has shown us the path in balance so to speak.

Harp away. I think there is even a harp smile somewhere but it is a christian archetype with a yellow smiley saint playing the instrument in a heavenly manner.

Im not sure the philosophy of emptiness is the same thing as oblivion as oblivion suggests a 'thing'. I think the opposite of One would be many rather than vacancy or no thing.

I don't agree that that the devil exists apart from its introduction to western religious consciousness by Christianity.

The major threat to the inhabitants of this planet are the people that live on it. Much worse than the naughty little devil.
    Hot
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:56 am

Thats the big confusion of it, you have to integrate both positions, esoterically and earthly so to speak its not one or the other.

Its more of one and then infinity. Both again are integrated, while lets say eastern myst is into infinity and western religion into the one.

The major threat to the inhabitants of this planet are the people that live on it. Much worse than the naughty little devil.
    I understand the difficulty to see the singularity in it. Im not sure with your esoteric pov but I might assume you would be agreeable to Demons.
    Im glad you understand earthly dynamics well. I was just suggesting other worldly systems.

[quote]
    Olivia Brandis
    Olivia Brandis

Post  Olivia Brandis Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:16 pm

magamud wrote:Buddhism or eastern mysticism I clump in with the oblivion religion. ITs all emptiness. Imho this is terribly wrong. We should be thinking on the mind of god and how his plan works within us.
    These teachings do the contrary. I would even go as far to say that the Devil is supporting the No Mind perspective as it just continues to keep him in power....

This same polarization goes corrupt on the other side with the Savior or more Western religion. People don't to their own work and responsibility to grow up and get in a co-dependent relationship with a Messiah.

magamud wrote:I get your POV Floyd and wont Harp on it much.

Bravo magamud!

Finally a deeper perspective on the human religion messup.
    Yes, i would also say that the 'devil' exists as a 'way of thinking' and so is as real as the one's creating it in the thoughts. Imo there are as many devils, as there are thinkers and cocreators. Are the humans then the parents of the devil's and 'evil Ets' they believe in?

And if this is true, then we should not abanandon our prodigal sons and daughters, but show them other ways than violence and wars to express themselves.

Love Olivia
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:32 am

i would also say that the 'devil' exists as a 'way of thinking' and so is as real as the one's creating it in the thoughts
    He is quite real and tangible and will exist when we are not thinking of him Oliv. I suspect the devil has given us Esoteric science before we have self actualized ourselves.
    An example of this, is the state of our science today and how it creates without understanding of the world. This set up by him is causing many to be apathetic in their quest, when in actuality they are very close to self realization.
    This is a key....

Imo there are as many devils
    There is only one you should be worried about, but he does have legions.

Are the humans then the parents of the devil's and 'evil Ets' they believe in?
    I suspect you think the devil is just a projection Oliv, when in actuality it is the opposite. I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

we should not abanandon our prodigal sons and daughters, but show them other ways than violence and wars to express themselves.
    I agree, man is also disconnecting by moving into peaceful areas of bliss. For instance thinking that all is duality or projection.
    The road is indeed narrow...

Olivia Brandis
    Olivia Brandis

Post  Olivia Brandis Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:03 pm

magamud wrote:
    i would also say that the 'devil' exists as a 'way of thinking' and so is as real as the one's creating it in the thoughts
    He is quite real and tangible and will exist when we are not thinking of him Oliv. I suspect the devil has given us Esoteric science before we have self actualized ourselves.
    An example of this, is the state of our science today and how it creates without understanding of the world. This set up by him is causing many to be apathetic in their quest, when in actuality they are very close to self realization.
    This is a key....

Imo there are as many devils
    There is only one you should be worried about, but he does have legions.

Are the humans then the parents of the devil's and 'evil Ets' they believe in?
    I suspect you think the devil is just a projection Oliv, when in actuality it is the opposite. I hate to be the bearer of bad news.

we should not abanandon our prodigal sons and daughters, but show them other ways than violence and wars to express themselves.
    I agree, man is also disconnecting by moving into peaceful areas of bliss. For instance thinking that all is duality or projection.
    The road is indeed narrow...

Interesting magamud; but i stand my position on the 'Devil' as such and would support Floyd's pov as 'the devil' being a 'Christianity' 'invention'.
    Mind you,any such 'invention' requires a description in space and time to become 'potent', And this, imo then supports your realism of the 'devil' symbol. Energy in all forms can manifest in many ways, i would say.
    So, having delved into the esoterics and the histories, the 'devil' indeed does not appear in the Torah as such, but as a kind of 'Court prosecutor' in the 'Book of Job'. Dead Sea scrolls and the Egyptian scrolls also describe the 'sons of darkness' more so then a 'ruler of the underworlds'.

You can find the stories in the legends of most, if not all cultures and as you might know, the hebrew scriptures find many of their more timerelated origins in the Babylonian tales based on Zoroaster.
    It is there that the good-evil dichotomy appeared in the 'sacred books' in Ahura Mazda and Angra Mainyu.
    Many other 'philosophies' and 'belief systems' developed from that in parallels.

Overall though, the reality of 'the devil' is on, just as you say, like an energy kingdom.

Love Olivia

I remember a generally unpublished part from the scrolls magamud, which you might find interesting. I try to find it. It is over 2100 years old.

I got some help from my partner and found it:

4Q392:
    "[...] and dominions [...][...] a man [...] God and not to turn aside from [...] and in His covenant your soul shall cling and [...] words of His mouth [...] and God [...] heaven above and to search out the ways of the sons of man, they have no hiding place. He created darkness and light for Himself, but in His dwelling place is the light of their light and all darkness rests before Him as well. He has no need to distinguish between light and darkness, but for the sons of man He distinguishes them as the light of day, with the sun, and night, with the moon and stars. He has a light which cannot be searched out, nor can its end be known. For all the works of God are doubled in this manner. We are flesh, which does not totally grasp these things. With us for [...] for a sign and wonders without number. [...] winds and lightning [...] servants of the holy of holies. They are as couches before him [...]." - translated by Martin G. Abegg, Jr. - Dead Sea Scroll

Isaiah:45.7:
    "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."

John.10.34-35:
    'Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I SAID, YE ARE GODS?
    If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scipture cannot be broken;...

1Corinthians.5.3:
    'Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?'

1Corinthians.6.1-4:
    "Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to the law before the unjust, and not before the saints?Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church."
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:43 pm

magamud wrote:Buddhism or eastern mysticism I clump in with the oblivion religion. ITs all emptiness. Imho this is terribly wrong. We should be thinking on the mind of god and how his plan works within us.

Great stuff Magamud, nice to see your still around sweety. I like that term....OBLIVION RELGION LOL!! Good discussion here and many great points being brought up.

In, Lakech, Raven

Hadriel Lawless Hadriel
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:21 pm

'the devil' being a 'Christianity' 'invention'.
    I understand this position and it is a horrible oversight. This is exactly what the devil wants, as it keeps him in disguise. I am trying to illuminate this subject hoping to draw him out, which is the only way our species is going to survive.

Mind you,any such 'invention' requires a description in space and time to become 'potent'
    I think your working on a fallacy Olive. Do you believe it only matters what your projection of reality is? This might be the case when your dead, but you exist with many other beings sharing space. As this is what this subject is trying to do, show you the beings you live with.

Demons and the Devil have been talked about forever. This is not the result of some primitive belief system of Antiquity.
    They were warnings of our reality...
    Thanks for the passages....

Hi Raven good to see you....
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:33 pm

God are doubled in this manner.
    The Devil lives in the mind of god and we live in the devils mind. Its an expansion of awareness.
    Gods word and Garden direct all things. The devil has time between harvests to fool man. We are born here to learn this. The Devil has many nasty tricks and esoterica is one of them.
    We have to remember the plan, knowing the Devil can be a first step.

There is help, we have the power of the ones holding gods word true now and past. There is an army...
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:25 am

magamud wrote:
    God are doubled in this manner.
    The Devil lives in the mind of god and we live in the devils mind. Its an expansion of awareness.
    Gods word and Garden direct all things. The devil has time between harvests to fool man. We are born here to learn this. The Devil has many nasty tricks and esoterica is one of them.
    We have to remember the plan, knowing the Devil can be a first step.

There is help, we have the power of the ones holding gods word true now and past. There is an army...

Who told you that Devil lives in the mind of God? Is this your realization? Your expansion of awareness sounds more as fear and panic.

Geez,,, it seems your god has disease as cancer in his mind.

Can you try to contemplate the Human Desires, false Ego that are causing the problems for all humanity, in all levels?

relax
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:05 am

The devil is a little like Santa Clause. Imaginary.

Organized religion, like politics, likes to install control mechanisms upon its subjects so what better way than to promote a horrid looking archetype with an insatiable desire to stick a pitch fork up ones arse when one has been naughty, thus prodding them in the direction of an equally imaginary location called Hell where one correspondingly goes for an unending holiday in far from pleasant surrounds.

If one does eventually find oneself in Hell however, they will find themselves not in some fiery domain inhabited by grimly nasties but in an irrelevant village in central Norway. I passed through there (on the way to Trondheim) without stopping in the late 90's. Nothing worth seeing.

Stuart Wilde Hell10

A picture of hell freezing over
    More information on Hell and its meaning is provided below.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell,_Norway

It is quite erroneous to call Buddhism an oblivion religion for two reasons.
    Firstly one could successfully argue it is not a religion as such as it has no deity and secondly, as I pointed out earlier, oblivion implies that there once was something which according to its own philosophy (dependent origination) there never was.

To call it both oblivion (forgetfulness both intended and unintended) and religion therefore is distant from the reality of its nature and far from the truth.

Sadly, Christianity like other major monotheistic religions such as Judaism and Islam, is accountable for a large portion of woe, war and hatred in the world.
    The same cannot be said for Buddhism.

But Stuart Wilde is a Taoist though lol.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:12 am

Your expansion of awareness sounds more as fear and panic.
    This is not the case at all and I would suggest the reverse in your assumption Deva. God believes in sovereignty as to why the Devil has space to run amok. People project fear with this subject
    and Rightfully so, since they are unaware of this problem and have not regulated their mind into this field. And as a defensive system they project their fear on to the person trying to warn them.
    Such is life....

The devil is a little like Santa Clause. Imaginary.
    Yes of course this is true from your POV Floyd. I wonder how your character will come out as you continue to repeat this stance. If you want I could quote this as a disclaimer if it makes you feel better.

Firstly one could successfully argue it is not a religion
    Ok Floyd, lets call it a belief system. What is the difference?

there never was.
    Lol, sounds like Oblivion to me. Of course the emptiness depends on how well the trained client in this form of Religion or belief system is conditioned.

The same cannot be said for Buddhism.
    Buddhism is the same destruction/oblivion used in peaceful ways. It has the same effect. The point you have completely missed. And now this Religion/Belief is going to carry this psychopathic wave into the next millennia.

But Stuart Wilde is a Taoist though lol.
    You cannot integrate the Eastern Myst which Buddhism, Taoism etc... are involved. The Core principle is the same, emptiness.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:50 am

Some one called it an oblivion religion neither of which is true. That is the difference.

Please do allow me to negate your devil just as you repeatedly affirm your own belief in this creature. Your own character is coming out as you repeat your own stance on this in more than one thread is it not?

Oblivion is not emptiness.

Lumping together easterm religions as mystical esoterica is not wise and uninformed.
    There are atheistic, pantheistic, devotional beliefs and more that cover a massive variety of diverse philosophical and religious beliefs and practices.

The core principle of many of theses systems is not emptiness. That is an error.

The only psycopatholgy I see is being carried out by the monotheistic religions as may be observed from their horrendous bloodthirsty pasts and present.

It is comforting therefore to know that churches in the UK are emptying as people reject the state religion and the church of Rome and their dogma.

I hope you have not understood that I am a Buddhist because of my avatar. I am not a Buddhist or anything else for that matter.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:13 am

Sure no problem Floyd, emptiness and oblivion are different.

Your own character is coming out as you repeat your own stance on this in more than one thread is it not?
    Floyd, my stance is who I am and I post on various topics which all come down to this knowledge. I have started a new Devil thread to help consolidate.

Lumping together easterm religions as mystical esoterica is not wise and uninformed.
    THis is quite wise to help centralize the mass amount of information within this Belief system, which was developed by you know who, to create a Bureaucracy of so much clutter to hide his true intentions. Much like all the Red tape in our earthly politics.

The core principle of many of theses systems is not emptiness. That is an error.
    What percentage of emptiness then? Zen? Nirvana? Samahdi? Six to one, half dozen to the other. You have to expand your awareness to organize the vast information.

The only psycopatholgy I see is being carried out by the monotheistic religions
    Your missing the big picture Floyd and trying to polarize this subject, which you would do. The Devil is using this polarity to keep himself disguised through time and us fighting with each other. Eastern Myst is just going to replace the monotheistic religion and continue the denial through time. Then maybe will swing back again. This dialectic is the biggest, but in essence is no different then Republicans vs Democrats or Communism vs Capitalism, etc.....

It is comforting therefore to know that churches in the UK are emptying as people reject the state religion and the church of Rome and their dogma.
    This religion time has expired and is being used as a patsy to reorganize our societal thinking and to move into Eastern Myst. Much in the same way the US is being done or the economic system is being flawed. The Devil cultivates rebellion and uses its legion to take the fall for him.

I am not a Buddhist or anything else for that matter.
    That is good. If you do not believe in something it is better to be observant.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:28 am

magamud wrote:

Your missing the big picture Floyd and trying to polarize this subject, which you would do. The Devil is using this polarity to keep himself disguised through time and us fighting with each other.

The dEVIL is not using any polarity as non existent things have no power apart from perhaps in a propaganda or some dogmatic sense like the Wizard of OZ or Big brother and such like.

The history of the monothestic religions speak for themselves.

magamud wrote: I have started a new Devil thread to help consolidate.

Just the one lol. Enjoy.

Sunyata Sunyata.

What was this thread about anyway? All seems a bit a hazy now.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:03 pm