tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
eMonkey
JesterTerrestrial
6 posters

INNOVATION STATION

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

INNOVATION STATION - Page 3 Empty Re: INNOVATION STATION

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:12 am

GO BUILD YOUR OWN!!! Secrets have been shown!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/IST814

Can you explain the KICK BACK!!!

I don't have to do anything its already done!!!

Go read the Jouel Theif Thread at over unity if you want to learn!!!

And if you want to disclose and provide ist with the needed tools and resources then we can talk about making some charts and graphs!!! You must email William at his youtube channel to further discuss development of his advanced technology that he has said he is willing to allow to have patented!!!

until then I will pull my trouser up and keep on shouting if I have to!!!

I will never be silent!!! EVER!!! :)

PEACE!!! JT!
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:41 am

Oh geez - please.

Is that all you have? The Joule Thief is not your innovation and you have no rights to claim it as your own. What gives you that right?

Why should I explain anything about this assumed mystery you call "the kick back"? Here we go - the records stuck again.
    You cannot turn the tables and try and put the onus on other people that ask questions of you and ask to be shown the proof - Come on - we are not stupid.

The issue is not about me and my explaining anything technical or going to any website - rather, it is you who should be providing the details you so passionately refer to. Where are they? We do not want smart alec evasive comments - we want details - where are they? really - where? We are still waiting.

I want to provide you with nothing in the way of resources, really, why should I - this is another distracting comment on your part.
    Let us stay on track. Give the details that are yours to give to the person that asked for them and then you will get your verification. It is a good offer, so just do it.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Oh I forgot - I would like to show people how you treat others

The following are comments you left on your youtube channel.

The language is so bad, the content filters at this forum have replaced the offending words with "X"

INNOVATION STATION - Page 3 Pixel-vfl73

IST814 ITS CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH .. DONT LIKE IT TO Xxxxxxxx BAD ! THEASE ARE MY WORDS ..
    (3 weeks ago)

IST814 KEEP DELETING MY WORDS FACE BOOK ILL PUNISH YOU SO BAD YOULL NEVER LIVE AGIN ...
    (3 weeks ago)

IST814 COME ON FACE BOOK YOU CIA PEICE OF XXXX !
    (1 month ago)

What does this tell us?
    How can we take you seriously? Especially when you spout out Peace and Love - you know nothing of these.

YOU ARE A FAKE AND I AM CALLING YOU OUT.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Thats it. I think you should both be bunned. I would like to bun myself for the 6th time so may aswell come with you
    JT reminds me of the naughty school boy in the classroom INNOVATION STATION - Page 3 23873
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Floyd wrote:Thats it. I think you should both be bunned. I would like to bun myself for the 6th time so may aswell come with you
    JT reminds me of the naughty school boy in the classroom INNOVATION STATION - Page 3 23873

I'm bunned - at last - hey it's party time - forget the tea - lets have something stronger INNOVATION STATION - Page 3 425190
    Cheers big ears..
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:29 pm

eMonkey wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Thats it. I think you should both be bunned. I would like to bun myself for the 6th time so may aswell come with you

I'm bunned - at last - hey it's party time - forget the tea - lets have something stronger INNOVATION STATION - Page 3 425190
    Cheers big ears..
    Yeah tea is fine but vino has its moments. welcome to the Bun Club
    TheOuresearch

Post  TheOuresearch Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Naughty school boy? More like the village idiot.

I try to play along and offer help them out and look at the response I get. I thought it would turn out to be spam/fake/fraud/whatever.
    So, I guess they want to sell you the patent rights to the inductive voltage surge you get when you remove power from a coil of wire. I am amazed to learn that IST invented this. (I should write that down for future reference)
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:16 pm

YUP FREE ENERGY IS NOT REAL!!! AND WE ARE FAKE!!!

OK LOL!!! WHATEVER MAN!!!

GO LEARN FOR YOURSELF...EVERYTHING WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED BECAUSE WE HAD A DESIRE TO LEARN AND UNDERSTAND!!!

THE ANSWERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN GIVEN!!! A LONG TIME AGO!!!

NOW YOU WANT US TO SPOON FEED THE ANSWERS FOR FREE. I DON'T THINK SO!!! UNTIL WE SEE SOME LEVEL OF RESPONSE FROM THE WORLD LEADERS THAT THEY ARE READY TO MOVE AHEAD WE WILL SIT AND WAIT!!! WE HAVE LIVED IN POVERTY FOR YEARS NOW SO REALLY DOSE NOT MATTER TO ME IF WE HAVE TO WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT SOME MORE BUT WHEN IT COMES TIME TO MOVE AHEAD WITH THE ENERGY REVOLUTION THE ANSWERS ARE STILL THE SAME AND ITS ISTS KICKBACK THAT IS THE FUEL FOR ALL FREE ENERGY DEVICES INCLUDING THE JOULE THIEF. THE FACTS REMAIN THE SAME AND THE KNOWLEDGE IS IN THE HANDS ITS SUPPOSED TO BE IN BECAUSE WE ARE WHO WE SAY WE ARE.

PEACE JT!

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:24 pm

TheOuresearch wrote:

Naughty school boy? More like the village idiot.

I try to play along and offer help them out and look at the response I get. I thought it would turn out to be spam/fake/fraud/whatever.
    So, I guess they want to sell you the patent rights to the inductive voltage surge you get when you remove power from a coil of wire. I am amazed to learn that IST invented this. (I should write that down for future reference)

I actually think that you are both secretly in love and that you will soon be eloping to the Welsh Mountains to live in a log cabin together and produce a miracle machine to end the ills of humanity.
    I was watching this film last night called Tesla (which ironically was called Tesla). That guy was shafted left right and centre. A rare case of true genius. Someone to aspire too.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:55 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:YUP FREE ENERGY IS NOT REAL!!! AND WE ARE FAKE!!!

GO LEARN FOR YOURSELF...EVERYTHING WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED BECAUSE WE HAD A DESIRE TO LEARN AND UNDERSTAND!!!

NOW YOU WANT US TO SPOON FEED THE ANSWERS FOR FREE. I DON'T THINK SO!!! UNTIL WE SEE SOME LEVEL OF RESPONSE FROM THE WORLD LEADERS THAT THEY ARE READY TO MOVE AHEAD WE WILL SIT AND WAIT!!! WE HAVE LIVED IN POVERTY FOR YEARS NOW SO REALLY DOSE NOT MATTER TO ME IF WE HAVE TO WAIT AND WAIT AND WAIT SOME MORE BUT WHEN IT COMES TIME TO MOVE AHEAD WITH THE ENERGY REVOLUTION THE ANSWERS ARE STILL THE SAME AND ITS ISTS KICKBACK THAT IS THE FUEL FOR ALL FREE ENERGY DEVICES INCLUDING THE JOULE THIEF. THE FACTS REMAIN THE SAME AND THE KNOWLEDGE IS IN THE HANDS ITS SUPPOSED TO BE IN BECAUSE WE ARE WHO WE SAY WE ARE.

PEACE JT!

You have been challenged JT - and as we see, you have not
    risen above your normal trash physco-babble rhetoric and you cannot supply any
    useful information.

You simply have nothing to offer which is your own, you steal other peoples
    ideas to claim as your own.
    You yourself are the thief and are full of crap. Crap is crap. You will find no
    one here to back up your claims - whatever they are - they are so vague - no
    one can decipher what it is you are trying to fool us with.

I was prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt - like I suppose a number
    of us here were, but seeing how abusive you are with you language, your
    treatment of people and repeatedly ignoring and/or dismissing common sense
    arguments suggests you have some real mental issues. You instead go on the
    offensive at the drop of a hat with language designed to offend, distract and
    side track should ANYONE even ask some pertinent questions. This does not instil
    confidence in anyone you may try to be winning over. Are you physically abusive too?

You are found lacking JT. My only advice to you is "Put up or shut up".
    TheOuresearch

Post  TheOuresearch Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:32 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:AND WHEN YOUR DONE ENDING YOUR FALSE FLAG WAR!!!

THEN WE CAN START TO FEED AFRICA!!! AND EVERY OTHER STARVING NATION!!!

WHAT IST HAS DISCOVERED AND PROVED PUBLIC IS THE KICK BACK!!!

IM SURE IT WILL ALL BE BUILT ON A LARGER SCALE AT THE RIGHT TIME!!!

UNTIL THEN LET THE REVOLUTION TAKE ITS TOLL!!! I GOT THE REST OF INFINITY TO WAIT FOR SOME REAL WORLD ASSISTANCE!!!

IF YOU NEED ME I'LL BE IN MY VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! NO JOKE MAN!!! NOTHINGS GETTING DONE!!!

YOU MISSED YOUR CHANCE!!!

WHERE IS YOUR DISCLOSURE COWARDS!!!

PEACE!!! NOW!!! JT!

JesterTerrestrial wrote:YUP FREE ENERGY IS NOT REAL!!! AND WE ARE FAKE!!!

PEACE JT!

First of all, the first post says that you discovered it public. So I guess you can't patent it. The other point about this statement is that we know that IST discovered it himself. The problem is is that this has been known for many years. Just because he finally sees it, does not make it a new discovery. Maybe it's new to him, but not for us.

In the second post you do admit you want money. This is a scam. When I mentioned money earlier, you whined to us that you were not asking for money. All you said was, "Make me an offer". BULL.

These last two posts prove what kind of people you two are. You preach love and peace but you don't share. What is it you always say? Oh yeah, WHERE IS YOUR DISCLOSURE COWARDS!!!.
    If you have a free energy device that "CAN START TO FEED AFRICA!!! AND EVERY OTHER STARVING NATION!!!" share it. Don't you think the person that preaches peace and love has a responsibility to disclose this device so that the children will live and not die of starvation. Oh I forgot,"NOW YOU WANT US TO SPOON FEED THE ANSWERS FOR FREE. I DON'T THINK SO!!!

Now who was the guy who said, "It is better to give then receive"?
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:19 am

Thanks TheOuresearch.

To break it down takes energy that is not worth spending, you read so much of
    the BULL that you have to come to the conclusion that, it is all trash and does
    not bear the effort. Throw the bath water away with the thief, liar and idiot
    in it.

He obviously has some mental issues as I had previously outlined, how else can
    someone compulsively lie, steal and be constantly abusive in his treatment of
    people. This is not normal behaviour - Then again what is normal? What I am
    trying to say, is it does not fit in with the conscientious or spiritual type
    of person that would want to avoid conflict, that would want to treat others in
    the best manner possible that would, want to keep on the path of openness,
    truth, goodness and light. I see none of that, yet he spouts it out like it
    means something. He is a only mimicking and attempting badly to appear as
    someone he is not and he has been found out. He is a fake, a liar and a thief
    topped with an abusive and abrasive manner. His actions are also akin to, a
    delusional spoiled child thrashing around screaming out for attention.
    "By their fruits you shall know them"

His words no longer bear any meaning of truth and integrity. Like the boy who
    cried Wolf, I can no longer believe him. He has done the free energy community
    great harm in his recklessness, he is not acting in a manner congruent with the
    highest best good or even to further their cause.

Who is he in service to, Himself or Others? It is not hard to make that one out.

In a figurative sense; "Stop feeding the monster - give him no more energy, he thrives on our response, we are giving him energy by engaging and thereby perpetuating the cycle. Walk away from the evil, he is done with."
    TheOuresearch

Post  TheOuresearch Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:04 am

I agree with you 100%.
    Thanks, eMonkey.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:25 am

TheOuresearch wrote:I agree with you 100%.
    Thanks, eMonkey.

Don't think I feel good about it. I do not.
    I firmly believe he thinks he is doing good, but he is so misdirected and immature it boggles the mind. He has passion and it is a pitty it is wasted and wasting our time and energies along with it. He is on a self destruct course and does not know it and it is a shame we cannot help him because he is in denial.

Sometimes you have to have tough love and face the facts and tell it like it is for the greater good.
    Which brings me full circle: "Don't think I feel good about it. I do not."

Edit:
    I have a hangover from my bunning party so I'm gonna fix up a cuppa and see if there any stale crusty buns left over.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:32 am

eMonkey wrote:
    Don't think I feel good about it. I do not.
    I firmly believe he thinks he is doing good, but he is so misdirected and immature it boggles the mind. He has passion and it is a pitty it is wasted and wasting our time and energies along with it. He is on a self destruct course and does not know it and it is a shame we cannot help him because he is in denial.

Sometimes you have to have tough love and face the facts and tell it like it is for the greater good.
    Which brings me full circle: "Don't think I feel good about it. I do not."

We are sensory beings. We evaluate things. When a dog growls at us, don't we "judge" that dog to be threatening? "Judgements" are just evaluations. We do it everyday in every situation.

If you meet me and I'm rude to you, should I blame YOU for "judging" my rudeness? Or should I understand that I've done something to cause you to think that I'm rude? If you knew "what I've been through" you may forgive my behavior, but it wouldn't be YOUR fault for finding me rude at first.

Imagine I was in a play, and my character was a homeless woman. If I walked into a store dressed in costume, how could I blame the people inside for thinking I was a homeless person? It's a more natural conclusion than "oh, I bet she's in costume for a play." Their evaluation of me would be wrong, but understandable. We can't blame ourselves for making perfectly natural evaluations.

If we want people to see us as a certain kind of person, we have to project that. Or we should be patient and give that person a chance to get to know us.

We shouldn't jump to conclusions about others. We should remain open minded, and not let our first impression of another be final.

I believe people are fundamentaly good but the burden they carry and their mental construct make them sometimes hard to reach .

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:49 am

Jester you'll have to let go of some of your defense mechanisms if you want understanding to take place .
    This is not the first time on this forum you are finding yourself in a conflicting situation .
    Let your spirit soar my dear .
    I know you have a good heart but if you want to live in a peacefull world you first have to be peace yourself.

Much Love for You
    mudra
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:28 pm

Dearest Mudra
    Always trying to find love, peace, the road that is clear of conflict. That's why we love you INNOVATION STATION - Page 3 Icon_flower

mudra wrote:
    We are sensory beings. We evaluate things. When a dog growls at us, don't we "judge" that dog to be threatening? "Judgements" are just evaluations. We do it everyday in every situation.

If you meet me and I'm rude to you, should I blame YOU for "judging" my rudeness? Or should I understand that I've done something to cause you to think that I'm rude? If you knew "what I've been through" you may forgive my behaviour, but it wouldn't be YOUR fault for finding me rude at first.

True and True. It can be seen that his attitude is habitual and he HAS been given the opportunity over the months - it is not the first time he has bitten and we have sat back in the above understanding.

mudra wrote:
    Imagine I was in a play, and my character was a homeless woman. If I walked into a store dressed in costume, how could I blame the people inside for thinking I was a homeless person? It's a more natural conclusion than "oh, I bet she's in costume for a play." Their evaluation of me would be wrong, but understandable. We can't blame ourselves for making perfectly natural evaluations.

If we want people to see us as a certain kind of person, we have to project that. Or we should be patient and give that person a chance to get to know us.
    Looking at his attitude not only here, his channel and on PA, tells us something -
    "By their fruits you shall know them"
    He is the same everywhere he goes and this place is more understanding than anywhere else I have been. We have all over the months held back and given opportunity and given the benefit of the doubt - like I had mentioned. How long does he need?

He is habitual and the facts he presents speak for themselves - he offers nothing I can identify. He is so vague, I doubt anyone can figure what it is. Also, he mentions a technology that is not his to claim rights to have developed.

He is not an electronics engineer and admits such. He has little idea of the physics or technology he is playing around with. He cannot even explain what it is he is trying to achieve or what he has achieved, regardless of knowledge of the subject. He can be forgiven for not knowing about the technology and just like a jigsaw, he puts components together and gets an interesting effect and he thinks it is novel and groundbreaking where in fact is has been discovered, documented and well understood years ago. Then he comes here saying he can feed the world from it - come on - I am not so naive and neither should you be. Instead, if it can be beneficial and he does not understand the process, then you have to open it up for replication, testing and verification. To put this through a patent is not realistic if you cannot even provide measurements and document everything fully - and it takes resources he does not have. So the B.S. being dished out is neck high and I don't want to see any innocent not so clued in be dragged under.

mudra wrote:
    We shouldn't jump to conclusions about others. We should remain open minded, and not let our first impression of another be final.

I believe people are fundamentally good but the burden they carry and their mental construct make them sometimes hard to reach .
    True and Not True

It's true that we should not let first impressions blind us to the good, but this is not a case of first impression, is it?.

Have we not been open minded for months? Have we not given the benefit of the doubt, has he not been offered help to verify his clams, whenever we can figure what they are – it is a very generous offer of independent verification. Do you know how much work that involves? You have to try and understand where the energy is coming from and going to - there are complex concepts, measurements, logging and mathematics to support the verification.

Some people are just born evil. I do not believe this is the case here.

You cannot dispute that we have not been lenient and have suffered the abuse for long enough.
    A line in the sand has to be drawn - enough is enough already. No one else should be taken in by it any longer.

If he is genuine let him come forward and present his information that is his to give to the person who has offered to help. It's just that simple - easy peasy, why is he making it so difficult unless there is something to hide? Then once and for all, let him be proved right or wrong, and take the glory or the lumps.

I want to be using free energy, I want to see the controllers poked in both eyes, I want an end to poverty, I want universal peace, I want it all and more - with an egg on top - and I want it yesterday. He has my full support if he can bring forward this secret hidden technology he claims to have developed where proven to be truly ground breaking, it demonstrates over unity, is fully replicatable and stable - I will give some money to help get it out to the world.

So do not get me wrong, I want this so badly. But I also do not want to see others being lead down the garden path. The blind leading the blind into a fiery furnace. That is where we are today and I want to prevent that catastrophe.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:40 pm

eMonkey I really do understand your points.
    My post was'nt specifically aimed at you .
    I should have made this more clear forgive me for this.

I was'nt even taking into account the original
    subject brought by the OP.I am not versed enough in
    free energy to be able to make a valuable assessment wether or
    not the claims he is making are valid or not.

I have known Jester way back then in Avalon where I have never
    been witness of conflict arising around him.
    What happened since that created the imbalance is something I
    am pondering about .

That post I made is more like an abstract mirror into which everyone
    can look into myself included.

So I hope Jester reads it too and understands that the world
    is'nt against him and that the situations where he finds himself opposed
    will vanish the moment he lays down the arms and wipes the slate clean.
    For when we can't do this there comes a point where we can't tell right from
    wrong anymore and confusion arises.

We are a loving community , I have seen helping hands, genuine questioning and a desire for clarity on this thread so I see no reason why we would'nt able to proceed in a peacefull and constructive way unless, Jester, you are unable to see it and take it for what it is : an opportunity to grow.

Love from me
    mudra
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Thank you dear sister.

I shall rest my case, let us see what transpires.

Much love

eMonkey
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:01 pm

eMonkey wrote:Thank you dear sister.

I shall rest my case, let us see what transpires.

Much love

eMonkey

You are welcome eMonkey.

Yes , let's see

Love from me
    Hugs

mudra

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:24 am