tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Sign of the Times: global grids fail, plunging the planet into darkness in new NBC series

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Sign of the Times: global grids fail, plunging the planet into darkness in new NBC series Empty Sign of the Times: global grids fail, plunging the planet into darkness in new NBC series

Post  Carol Tue May 15, 2012 10:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwfCRAtkYEI&feature=player_embedded
    What happens to society when all forms of power cease to exist?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Sign of the Times: global grids fail, plunging the planet into darkness in new NBC series Empty Re: Sign of the Times: global grids fail, plunging the planet into darkness in new NBC series

Post  lindabaker Wed May 16, 2012 7:40 am

Thanks, Carol. I don't watch tv, so, it surprised me that this show was coming out ... that the possibility of grid failure has reached mainstream thinking so fully and so fast. But then again, it does not surprise me that a company like NBC would use fear as a basis for a plot. Anything for profit.

Will I watch it? Hmmm, dunno. It's like not wanting to look at a car wreck! But then, we usually do look at the last moment, don't we?

Fascinating from the perspective of myself, having contemplated grid failure for the past thirty years or so...how about you? Linda

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Sign of the Times: global grids fail, plunging the planet into darkness in new NBC series Empty Re: Sign of the Times: global grids fail, plunging the planet into darkness in new NBC series

Post  Sanicle Wed May 16, 2012 9:38 am

All the fear mongering coming out in movies these days is astounding! 'They' really are doing their utmost to bring the energies of the planet down aren't they.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:46 pm