tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Check out what VW has been doing in China- LEVITATING CAR

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Check out what VW has been doing in China- LEVITATING CAR Empty Check out what VW has been doing in China- LEVITATING CAR

Post  Carol Thu May 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Check out what VW has been doing in China- LEVITATING CAR Volkswagen-levitating-car-image
    Check out what VW has been doing in China

VIDEO: http://www.flixxy.com/volkswagen-levitating-car.htm
    The Volkswagen Hover Concept Car is a pod-like zero-emissions vehicle that uses electromagnetic road networks to float above the road.

Cool

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Check out what VW has been doing in China- LEVITATING CAR Empty Re: Check out what VW has been doing in China- LEVITATING CAR

Post  Carol Fri May 11, 2012 7:15 pm

I want one. This is even better then the Tesla solar electric car. Only now I would like to know more about electromagnetic road networks and how that is implemented. Believe it or not, when I was around the age of 5 years old I used to have dreams of (car type) vehicles that hovered and floated. No wheels. Now all of these years later, voila! I hope this is on the up and up where China can manufacture these little gems and market them around the planet - especially in the US. What a delightful solution to beat out the oil companies and release their stranglehold on the world.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Check out what VW has been doing in China- LEVITATING CAR Empty Re: Check out what VW has been doing in China- LEVITATING CAR

Post  Chimpsky Sat May 12, 2012 5:46 am

I think this is a CGI advert for VW and not a reality, its proximity to the ground wouldn't be the same on fly overs, the other road users were not acting as if they'd just witnessed a floating car, nor for one minute do I think a prototype such as that would be handed over to Mr & Mrs Average for a joy ride.... Blink

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:53 am