tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+15
blue roller
Pris
magamud
Aquaries1111
Chimpsky
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
lawlessline
Floyd
mudra
Sanicle
Crazee
burgundia
Carol
devakas
19 posters

Calling All Carnivores

Poll

Are you vegetarian?

[ 11 ]
    eat meat - Calling All Carnivores - Page 6 Bar_left55%eat meat - Calling All Carnivores - Page 6 Bar_right [55%] 
    [ 9 ]
    eat meat - Calling All Carnivores - Page 6 Bar_left45%eat meat - Calling All Carnivores - Page 6 Bar_right [45%] 

Total Votes: 20
    devakas
    devakas

eat meat - Calling All Carnivores - Page 6 Empty Re: Calling All Carnivores

Post  devakas Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:24 am

Those who think they know what is love, or they think they can borrow from nature to Take Care of nature, or think they can come up with the Love to create a Love movement to reach far, those who generate this 'love'

reminds me folk story russian writer Tolstoy mentioned - Fox Love

A fox says to chicken - I love you. I love you from your nose all the way to the tail.

(forget about trust and protection)

But the humans impressive phylosofical feature species talk about universal love in unity and galaxies and planet home love, they say we are you. Mad
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:29 am

That is why I "yum" over my food... In honor of the animal feeding me.. Each one of us can make our own choices indeed... but to splatter up photos of the likes you put up is disturbing to say the least.. Seth once said.. If anyone talks to you about guilt or looks to put upon another guilt... do not listen to them.. I think you have made it more than clear your preference for vegetarian and that is fine.. I do not view you as more spiritual nor less for eating so.. we each make our own choices. You still continue to splatter cruel pictures everywhere and for what reason? To make people feel guilty about eating meat? That is more vindictive than eating meat I'd say.. Wouldn't you?

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:30 am

This alien picture actually represents americans and canadians mental dried leaves during Thanksgiviing in november.

the paradox is that they are very thank full drunken
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:35 pm

An Atheist and a Little Girl on a Plane

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, “Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.”

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, “What would you want to talk about?”

” Oh, I don’t know,” said the atheist. “How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?” as he smiled smugly.

“OK,” she said. “Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff – grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?”

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl’s intelligence, thinks about it and says, “Hmmm, I have no idea.”

To which the little girl replies, “Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death, when you don’t know sshitt?”
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:17 pm

I wonder how many people in this video eat meat? Does it matter? Coming together.. Sweets

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:28 pm

They dont

no fake, sweeter

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:54 pm

any progress to respect animals?
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:58 pm

how we can respect ourselves? hmmm
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:10 am

eat meat - Calling All Carnivores - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9AGPTbzsUzQ5DKrrB5F7LuxOwSL8ctAPFuRrbU2Rsdl6JWVWN

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:58 am

If I enter a home where meat is served,
    my heart is seized with sadness when I
    realize that once living creatures
    now lie silently frozen
    in a coffin of ice.

Frigid carcasses, cruelly denied the
    courtesy of cremation, await to fill new
    burial grounds in the warmth of
    human stomachs.

And when I smell the odor
    of animals' blood and baking flesh,
    which permeates the granules of every brick
    of every wall, I feel the stain of death
    upon that house, and know
    it cannot be a place where
    I will rest.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:40 am

Could eating meat be a statement of our times. A reflection of what society is. A human race built on domination. Or is that just nature?, A fine line we dew when drawing conclusion on anthers behalf.

But that is the beauty of choice, even when taking out of the context of what is nature. If death is nothing so is the suffering compared with the weight of understanding on behalf of thee who takes a life of another with pleasure.

Evolution means the passing of good and evil to a common understanding. Then each knows why each is here. Chicken, Worms Humans and Blue Wales. A really Venus Fly trap of a question here. Lovely thread devakas.

Last edited by lawlessline on Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling as usual)
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:01 pm

lawlessline wrote:Could eating meat be a statement of our times.

i guess, read vedic last post please.

A reflection of what society is. A human race built on domination.

Or is that just nature?, what nature? what is nature?

A fine line we dew when drawing conclusion on anthers behalf.

some do not know what they are doing sometimes.

But that is the beauty of choice (today society doesnt look like using this gift very beautifully, we should know better)

, even when taking out of the context of what is nature.

If death is nothing so is the suffering compared with the weight of understanding on behalf of thee who takes a life of another with pleasure. can you rephrase if it was a question?

Evolution means the passing of good and evil to a common understanding.

which is killing humanity i would say, common understanding is like snow ball rolling down in kali yuga all humanity down and this is natural.

Then each knows why each is here. Chicken, Worms Humans and Blue Wales. Yes to release reaction in time from past and cause another harm :). A really Venus Fly trap of a question here. We need to break samskara, meditate of forgiveness... join singing from the heart nights. Lovely thread devakas. love our posts :)

however human is very low in consciousness to connect it. What is on plate and what is going in the world now. Devotees are feeling responsible, but others do not feel. they do not connect, nope. The cause is not somewhere else, banks, but on the plate where violence starts. The release of cause will be released to us back.

Slaugtherhouses need to be closed and sooner the better. Our kids will start with good karma... :)

There was one tao buddists temple where many monks were living, meditating, and taking care of their pond and fishes in the pond. As we

know they do not kill living entities. They were taking nice care of fishes in the pond. Once one taraveling yogi came visiting monks. He was hungry and prepared his dinner. Made a fire, caught two fish, made barbeque and eat. Buddist monks were shocked while looking at the left fish bones, they decided that he is not saint, but coward and were ready to fight him and kick him. The yogi then performed meditation of powers, chanted mantras, made some gestures and two fish appeared back from bones. He released them in the pond back.

monks bow to him. He explained that if you can not return a life back, you can not take a life away.

devakas

mary krishta
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:36 pm

devakas wrote:
    lawlessline wrote:Could eating meat be a statement of our times.

i guess, read vedic last post please.

A reflection of what society is. A human race built on domination.

Or is that just nature?, what nature? what is nature?

A fine line we dew when drawing conclusion on anthers behalf.

some do not know what they are doing sometimes.

But that is the beauty of choice (today society doesnt look like using this gift very beautifully, we should know better)

, even when taking out of the context of what is nature.

If death is nothing so is the suffering compared with the weight of understanding on behalf of thee who takes a life of another with pleasure. can you rephrase if it was a question?

Evolution means the passing of good and evil to a common understanding.

which is killing humanity i would say, common understanding is like snow ball rolling down in kali yuga all humanity down and this is natural.

Then each knows why each is here. Chicken, Worms Humans and Blue Wales. Yes to release reaction in time from past and cause another harm :). A really Venus Fly trap of a question here. We need to break samskara, meditate of forgiveness... join singing from the heart nights. Lovely thread devakas. love our posts :)

however human is very low in consciousness to connect it. What is on plate and what is going in the world now. Devotees are feeling responsible, but others do not feel. they do not connect, nope. The cause is not somewhere else, banks, but on the plate where violence starts. The release of cause will be released to us back.

Slaugtherhouses need to be closed and sooner the better. Our kids will start with good karma... :)

There was one tao buddists temple where many monks were living, meditating, and taking care of their pond and fishes in the pond. As we

know they do not kill living entities. They were taking nice care of fishes in the pond. Once one taraveling yogi came visiting monks. He was hungry and prepared his dinner. Made a fire, caught two fish, made barbeque and eat. Buddist monks were shocked while looking at the left fish bones, they decided that he is not saint, but coward and were ready to fight him and kick him. The yogi then performed meditation of powers, chanted mantras, made some gestures and two fish appeared back from bones. He released them in the pond back.

monks bow to him. He explained that if you can not return a life back, you can not take a life away.

devakas

mary krishta

I suppose that the story of the monks was what I was trying to say. The pleasure in which you would take a life is in the knowledge that creation is equal to finality. Without one the other has no meaning. So birth means that it has joined the circle of life, on this dimension. That means death or killing another living for the act of living oneself is part of the natural process that is one of the universal laws. This goes for planets to microbes. The transformation from one state to the other her is on the physical level, and could be dangerous to be taken out of context. Or try to live in a world that is not in step with you.

I agree with all you say about parts of the human consciousness, and our relationship with the whole system can be very disappointing, it is just the process of the changing of the guard, as in Guardians of a beautiful place that we call earth. My neighbour, who was a cattle farmer and passed away 2 yrs ago at the ripe old age of 80 odd said when I asked him what fields he owned. He said he didn't own any. He was just looking after it for the next generation. He was 70 odd when we spoke of this. He understood the buffalo although he was a peasant here in France. This balancing act that is performed by nature can be helped or hindered by our choices. This is a joyous time to be alive and I make my daily choices in accordance with the balance that surrounds me.

What is on your plate means what you have in your system. It is not inside you at any point. The stomach and intestines are just a tube from mouth to backside. Therefore it is outside of your body. If Plant oil is good for you skin would we really cover ourselves in pig fat?

But may be the intestines are just the dark side of the ying yang of your body. It is the part that forgives your eating of flesh? I am sure it doesn't help to experience the higher plans of the mind and soul. But the limit of our progression is not as individual as we may think.

I suppose you could express the same venus fly trap with sex. The energies are similar to meat consumption.

Great to be alive.

Lawless
    t

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:57 pm

our nature is soul and our natural attribute is to seek relationships. (missing from original relationship with God). It is natural for us.

I do not eat anybody... including their imprints - samskaras.....

All samskaras supressed and sleeping need to be released. There was a cause and the reaction will follow back to material world. Samskaras will be released, must be released at somepoint and we may need a form for that (in next lives..)

It is adviced not to eat anybody with their experiences.
    eyes, ears, mouth, smell.... sensssssssssses, imprints.....

eat meat - Calling All Carnivores - Page 6 157623
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:49 pm

Average IQ in...

Lacto-Vegetarians - 105 Smartest Humans
    Meat Eaters - 100 Dumb
    Vegans - 95 Dumber

That's why the Title is like it is, not cuz i hate you Vegan's, you're 10 times better than a meat eater

(Oh and Lacto-Vegetarians are one that eat No Flesh at all...No Meat or Fish, No Eggs, But have LOTS OF MILK AND DAIRY.)

Hare Krishna
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:35 am

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:07 pm

one more from fantazy land dreamer with creativity climbing on stage for asleep and dreaming dreams ones who are talkers not walkers. - "lets build bridges, lets see whole picture, lets blame corporations, lets connect movements....lets increase procentage, we are important" all those who see authority everywhere ...in wrong places.....

the right answer is in our hearts, not on the stage.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:55 am

I just received an invitation via email to enter a contest for winning what is supposed to be a very wonderful thing: a year's supply of beef, specifically $5,550 worth of 100% pure beef.

This is a graphic indication of the gross ignorance of the society in which we presently live. The karmic reaction for cow killing is currently wreaking havoc on the entire world population. As long as we continue with our merciless, brutal murder of these innocent animals who eat grass, which we cannot eat, turning it into the most miraculous nourishing food, milk, we cannot expect anything on this planet other than an ever-more hellish, intolerable global nightmare.

With each bite the beefeaters are driving nails into the coffin of the world society.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Excellent speech cheers cheers

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:11 pm

I found it interesting

"USDA considers inhumane treatment of animals at slaughter facilities to be unacceptable and is conducting a thorough investigation into these allegations," said Justin DeJong, spokesman for the...

Are there humane treatments in slaughter facilities. hmmm , maybe created by dog eaters

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-08-21/california-slaughterhouse-closed-abuse-video/57179112/1

Feds close Calif slaughterhouse
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:33 pm

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Ahimsa Poem

You’ve nothing against eating meat, you say,

As though meat were some innocent fare,

Like a crunchy red apple, a cabbage or bean,

A succulent peach or a pear.

But meat’s nothing at all like a cabbage or bean

Or a fruit that you pluck from a tree

This ‘meat’ as you call it, has feelings like you.

This ‘meat’, as you call it, is me!

It’s true my appearance is different from yours

And I don’t speak the language you do,

But inside I’m the same, I feel fear and pain

In exactly the same way as you.

You say that some animals kill for their food,

But they don’t know how else to survive,

You’ve a wealth of nutritious, delicious cuisine.

You don’t need to eat beings to thrive.

Just think how you’d like it if you were the one

Who had been designated to die,

Simply ‘cos somebody fancied the taste of your

Rump or your leg or your thigh.

You’d probably scream ‘It’s unfair and unjust!’

And you’d make an incredible fuss,

So why can’t you see, it’s as clear as can be,

That’s it’s just as unfair to kill us.

~ Jenny Moxham
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:34 pm

eat meat - Calling All Carnivores - Page 6 Einstein_veg001b

Meateaters is in a practice that is brutal, extremely harmful to environment, causes poverty and hunger in world, bad for health and longevity and lowers us from status of being humans. Just as we would not like ourselves, our children and even old parents to be killed for someone’s taste of tongue, similarly we should refuse to kill other innocent living beings. The way we refuse to eat dead bodies of human beings, we should also not feast on dead bodies of other living beings who have eyes, nose, face, brain like us. Who feel pain and pleasure like us. Who feel the same fear and weep in similar manner like we do when nearing our own death. Law of Karma ensures that if we kill today, we would face the killing tomorrow. The only way to escape this is by being kind and compassionate.

May we pray and act for well-being of all!

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:09 am

''who cooked rotten animals lung heart feet tailborscht & tortillas
    dreaming of the pure vegetable kingdom"..... Suspect
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:40 pm

devakas wrote:

for magamud song