tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Russia Stunned After Japanese Plan To Evacuate 40 Million Revealed

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Russia Stunned After Japanese Plan To Evacuate 40 Million Revealed Empty Russia Stunned After Japanese Plan To Evacuate 40 Million Revealed

Post  Carol Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:42 pm

Russia Stunned After Japanese Plan To Evacuate 40 Million Revealed
    http://www.eutimes.net/2012/04/russia-stunned-after-japanese-plan-to-evacuate-40-million-revealed/
    A new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared by the Foreign Ministry on the planned re-opening of talks with Japan over the disputed Kuril Islands during the next fortnight states that Russian diplomats were “stunned” after being told by their Japanese counterparts that upwards of 40 million of their peoples were in “extreme danger” of life threatening radiation poisoning and could very well likely be faced with forced evacuations away from their countries eastern most located cities… including the world’s largest one, Tokyo. The Kuril Islands are located in Russia’s Sakhalin Oblast region and stretch approximately 1,300 km (810 miles) northeast from Hokkaidō, Japan, to Kamchatka, Russia, separating the Sea of Okhotsk from the North Pacific Ocean. There are 56 islands and many more minor rocks. It consists of Greater Kuril Ridge and Lesser Kuril Ridge, all of which were captured by Soviet Forces in the closing days of World War II from the Japanese. The “extreme danger” facing tens of millions of the Japanese peoples is the result of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster that was a series of equipment failures, nuclear meltdowns, and releases of radioactive materials at the Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant, following the Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami on 11 March 2011. According to this report, Japanese diplomats have signaled to their Russian counterparts that the returning of the Kuril Islands to Japan is “critical” as they have no other place to resettle so many people that would, in essence, become the largest migration of human beings since the 1930’s when Soviet leader Stalin forced tens of millions to resettle Russia’s far eastern regions.

To how dire the situation is in Japan was recently articulated by Japanese diplomat Akio Matsumura who warned that the disaster at the Fukushima nuclear plant may ultimately turn into an event capable of extinguishing all life on Earth. read more at link

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Russia Stunned After Japanese Plan To Evacuate 40 Million Revealed Empty Re: Russia Stunned After Japanese Plan To Evacuate 40 Million Revealed

Post  Carol Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:45 pm

Radioactive particles from Japan detected in California kelp
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/04/calif-kelp-radioactivity-study.html
    Radioactive iodine was found in samples collected from beds of kelp in locations along the coast from Laguna Beach to as far north as Santa Cruz about a month after the explosion, according to the study by two marine biologists at Cal State Long Beach.

The levels, while most likely not harmful to humans, were significantly higher than measurements prior to the explosion and comparable to those found in British Columbia, Canada, and northern Washington state following the Chernobyl disaster in 1986, according to the study published in March in the journal Environmental Science & Technology.

Giant kelp, or Macrocystis pyrifera, is a particularly good measure of radioactive material in the environment because it accumulates iodine, researchers said. They wrote that radioactive particles released into the atmosphere, in particular radioactive isotope iodine 131, made its way across the Pacific, then was likely deposited into the ocean during a period of significant rain shortly after the meltdown in Japan.

The highest levels were found in Corona del Mar. Researchers wrote that the levels were probably highest there because the kelp is also exposed to urban runoff, which may have increased the amount of rainfall it received. read more at link

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Russia Stunned After Japanese Plan To Evacuate 40 Million Revealed Empty Re: Russia Stunned After Japanese Plan To Evacuate 40 Million Revealed

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:48 pm

I continue to think that Fukushima was deliberately inflicted -- and that it might be the beginning of the end. Is it really too far-fetched to consider the possibility of a Problematic-Divinity (in conflict with itself) In Conflict With a Problematic-Humanity (in conflict with itself)??? I strongly lean toward peaceful resolutions -- but I guess we'll get what we get -- whether we like it or not. Does 'Purification' really have to involve 'Mass-Murder'?

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:11 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I continue to think that Fukushima was deliberately inflicted -- and that it might be the beginning of the end. Is it really too far-fetched to consider the possibility of a Problematic-Divinity (in conflict with itself) In Conflict With a Problematic-Humanity (in conflict with itself)??? I strongly lean toward peaceful resolutions -- but I guess we'll get what we get -- whether we like it or not. Does 'Purification' really have to involve 'Mass-Murder'?

I agree . Fukushima was an Israeli operation . Cliff High called it " the Israeli Mistake " . Think about this : The stuxnet virus was and Israeli cyberweapon that attacked Iran's nuclear plant and an Israeli security company was looking after the security of the Fukushima plant .
    Knowing how criminal the Israeli government is , I am convinced it was an operation to " Punish Japan " . Nobody talks about stopping Israeli criminal politicians from traveling or putting them on trial for crimes against humanity !
    I have the feeling that soon or later is going to finish with mass murder . If the worst scenario in Fukushima happens all northern hemisphere will be irradiated and hundreds of millions could perish . I hope Israel makes another mistake
    that is attacking Iran and then it gets wiped out and I will be dancing in the street . As you know I suffer from a desperate case of "Schadenfreude " , that is malicious pleasure in knowing that Israel and the US get hurt !

http://whatreallyhappened.com/content/stuxnet-raises-blowback-risk-cyberwar

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1407768/pg1

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/16/world/middleeast/16stuxnet.html?_r=1
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:14 am

I don't know if this was an Israeli operation ENWO. I've read various reports and one was very clear about an undersea nuke. Another was about HAARP type of device from space. Although I'm not sure about HAARP in space - just some other type of advanced space weapon technology. I just wish they would all knock it off. The planet is undergoing all types of changes without any human help to make it worse. For sure the radiation is not good. Pictures of Chernobyl today are pretty bleak. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/02/chernobyl-25-years-after-_n_816902.html

Basically the northern hemisphere, IMPO, is at extreme risk. However, how much of the planet is at risk with what may happen with the CMEs the sun is throwing off this next year? That too is radiation. I've also read reports where the radiation was eradicated so I suspect this is possible and just not yet implemented. Life mutates and adapts. I suspect life on the planet may mutate with the increase of radiation from the sun so who knows what's waiting for us in the future - except perhaps, for the time travelers who've already taken a peek.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:31 am