tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

China Developing Super Electromagnet Pulse Bomb To Use In War Against U.S.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

China Developing Super Electromagnet Pulse Bomb To Use In War Against U.S. Empty China Developing Super Electromagnet Pulse Bomb To Use In War Against U.S.

Post  Carol Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:36 am

Personal note: Although an advocate for this type of warfare if there had to be warfare, it would be wise for China to be aware that the US secret military has uber advanced technology that isn't even kept on the planet. And I would suspect that the off-world jump room technology is protected by some type of Faraday cage. Then there is the whole time-travel element to take into account along with the secret space program. And let us not forget weather manipulation from space, HAARP and the earthquake generators. China would really have to up their game if they hoped to be successful with this type of effort. Currently, I suspect, they are about a good 50 years behind secret US technology that is kept on another planet and in the future. Good luck finding them and catching up. Conventional warfare (including an EMP) is basically obsolete when dealing with ET back-engineered technology. Meanwhile, I'll stock up on some candles and matches as an EMP from the sun is more likely.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:01 am