tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Empty 2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift

Post  Carol Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:11 pm

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Magnetic-north-pole-2012
    2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift
    NASA recently discovered and released information about a major breach in the earth’s magnetic field. This breach in the earth/s magnetic field alone, in that it is allowing solar winds to enter the earths atmosphere, is sufficient to really mess up the weather. Not only is this accelerating magnetic pole shift messing up the weather it is having major effects on geopolitics. The magnetic reversal of the earth’s poles seems to be rapidly increasing and IS affecting world weather patterns.These magnetic shifts are capable of causing massive global super storms. read more at http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1944/196/2012:_About_Geomagnetic_Reversal_And_Poleshift.html

Last edited by Carol on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Empty Re: 2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift

Post  Carol Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:34 pm

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Pole-shift-magnetic-north-2012
    The following image plot shows the comparison between the original magnetic north pole locations and now
    the new revised locations (2001 onward) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration).

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift About-Geomagnetic-reversal-and-Poleshift
    http://modernsurvivalblog.com/pole-shift-2/pole-shift-data-coverup-2012/
    Pole Shift Data Coverup 2012
    NOAA made some significant and apparently linear changes to the pole location data going back to the years 2001 through 2010. The most noticeable result of the changes that they made was an overall linear slow down of the shift during the past decade, although still currently high at 30 miles per year. They have projected positional data through 2015 and have slowed the pace of movement each subsequent year from 30 miles (2012) to 24 miles (2015).
    read more at http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1931/460/Pole_Shift_Data_Coverup_2012.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Empty Re: 2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift

Post  Carol Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Pole Reversal evidence is clearly shown in NOAA’s new data from the National Geophysical Data Center, named “EMAG2″ Earth Magnetic Anomaly Grid (2-arc-minute resolution).

The map colors represent the direction of magnetism of the crustal surface rock (0 – 30 miles deep) as compared to the direction of magnetism of the earth’s core field deep below. The largest portion of the Earth’s magnetic field is generated in the Earth’s core, while magnetized rocks in the crust and upper mantle also make a significant contribution.

This map tells it all.

The way it works is…
    New crust forms about 1 inch per year in many places, and during this process and as magnetic minerals cool below 1,100 degrees F, they develop a magnetic field and direction the same as the the strong core field beneath. This is ‘pretty cool’ because we can then ‘see’ the various fields and their magnetic ‘directions’ by way of data-mapping the magnetic fields of the surface crust and upper mantle.

read more at link http://modernsurvivalblog.com/pole-shift-2/proof-of-magnetic-pole-shift-reversal/

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:26 pm

This is normal really. Here is a link to a video that I have shown here before. But it shows the centre of the earth's magnetic fields, it's core fields.

Now here is the north pole map that I have in my book that I created over a year ago.
    You will see that the north pole is folling the connection between point 8 and Point 28. For me the moment it is normal. That is not to say that it will stop before it gets to 28 but I think a little different.

Have had to upload through file the image. If someone can convert to see on the post I would appreciate iut.

See what you think
    Attachments
    2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Attachmentnorth pole 6 line_Mise en page 1.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (121 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:27 pm

heres the other image I couldn't load.
    Attachments
    2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Attachmentnorth pole 3 line male_Mise en page 1.pdf
    (119 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:39 pm

Tom's attachements:

North pole 6 line

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Flow_d10

North pole 3 line

url=https://servimg.com/view/15086895/584]2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Flow_d11[/url]

( you can take pictures of your screen or selected parts of it by downloading " Capture " Tom.
    Arrow http://www.etrusoft.com/download.htm

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:01 pm

Thanks Inés. You are just always there love you. But I cann't seem to get onto the link. Will keep trying.

The Yellow line acts like a pressure valve on this planet. It is the nutral line. It is neither male or Female, ying or yang which ever way you wish to put it. It is the only line which spends most of its time in the oceans and seas of the world. It is the original line which we can see on Mercury., where we have a north to south pole connection so the magnetic field of Mercury looks like an "I" Like the green line in this image.
    2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Merctemp

So as we ride the shock obsorber of the world things can fall either way. It is the time of choice, of free falling or floating, they are one in the same.

So what could be happening? As in the video posted earlier we are in the times where our poles are really quite weak and can therefore be influenced very easily. Giving rise to the fast changing position of the North pole which is where the old northern hump is.

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Magnetic_field_a

The South pole dip is moving up to the equator. This because of the oposite line to the yellow line is the Solid blue line which is pushing and pulling the southern dip across south america.

The way in which a pole shift will occur is when the Geo-magnetic line System inverses, which wpould be a Magnetic pole shift. For a physical pole shift the lines would have to change direction. This would need the whole system locking and reversing in one action. It works like a clock. Wheels within Wheels. So what you see inside takes time to reach the surface. But when it does it goes at such speed. But for this to happen we can see it coming from thousands of years away just before it happens. This is the break down of time as we see it. The consatina effect. Standing in one position and seeing back through time just before the end of a cycle and saying to yourself. I really should have paid attention. That is the difference this time. We have that ability to trace the time therefore construct a time. The slingshot effect.

Is this the time of Pole Shift??????

It's a bit like blind date, 1980's TV show. "The Choice is Yours". So better to make a wrong choice than to not even make one I suppose. But when the choice is made the game starts again but who will be in what position. This I think is the really reason for alot of crap going on in every department. Be it the eye or the foundations. Things could be just turned on it's head.

Lawless

t

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:05 pm

lawlessline wrote: But I cann't seem to get onto the link. Will keep trying.

My bad Tom.
    I corrected the link now.
    It should work.

Love for You
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:05 pm

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Declination

Here you can see the south american dip being pushed and pulled across South America.

As the north pole goes across to Russia, the southern dip is pushing the quakes on the opposite side of the ring of fire. as we have seen for the past few years.

Lawless
    t
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:06 pm

mudra wrote:
    lawlessline wrote: But I cann't seem to get onto the link. Will keep trying.

My bad Tom.
    I corrected the link now.
    It should work.

Love for You
    mudra

Cheers me dears.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:21 pm

lawlessline wrote:2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Declination

Here you can see the south american dip being pushed and pulled across South America.

As the north pole goes across to Russia, the southern dip is pushing the quakes on the opposite side of the ring of fire. as we have seen for the past few years.

Lawless
    t

This would mean that the North Pole is running scared Or being sucked into the inner donut via Russia Siberia when it pops out where the south pole dip is rigth now. Almost opposite to where we can see it on the annimation. The North pole would complet two parts of the triangle within the inner cores of the earth. A bit like a Tourus or in our case through the middle of the double tourus.

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJKK1vIXJP81N79TA05-4dUzhkaTNJP3qv_VUJ3_SlOywgyNoFmotWOYlm5A

Or ratherr like a Lien Bottle But stopping when it reaches the bend on the right of this image.

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift 2010-05-10_klein_bottle

I think that Physical reversal would follow the same rotation pattern as the motion through its own centre would do giving major swings before settling. At least two.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:26 am

Speaking of seeing things coming Tom this guy has plotted 400 years of North pole position data from the NOAA data center and came up with this :

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift 420-year-graph-of-annual-magnetic-pole-shift

Arrow http://modernsurvivalblog.com/pole-shift-2/alarming-noaa-data-rapid-pole-shift/

Now that was prior NOOA changed their data for the past decade recently and slowed them apparently down

Arrow http://modernsurvivalblog.com/pole-shift-2/pole-shift-data-coverup-2012/

Love Always
    mudra

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:23 am

Inés great folliwing post. The thing that we should ubderstand in polar displacement is that its duration is far greater than that of a year, century even a thousand yrs. Pole shifts happen give or take a few years or decades, every 200,000 yrs. So 450 yrs in that cycle is the same as a roughly 18 hrs of a solar year. If that is the case at the hieght of the shift from winter to summer. A day can change by up to A WHOLE DAY at the north pole. March 17 no sun March 18 sun all day.

What we should be doing is looking at the equator. Not the map equator but the Geo-magnetic equator. If we see the changes here then we know something is up. But you should look at the wave formation and its movement rather than the north pole. If our sun is going round another star that is a head of our sun. Like a comet would. We would never be able to see it till we come out the back half of the orbiting factory, like the comet love joy . Because if we are doing that it would give a different reading on the north pole.

http://www.athropolis.com/sun-fr.htm

The equator would show the break in the wave formation aloowing the free exchange of the northern and southern magnetic fields, thus creating a tipping point where a shift would happen. As I said above this appears to be happening in the regions of Russia with it's high and the low in the South American Dip.

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Eej_champ

So lets ride the wave, because it is a fraction of the solar wave and a fraction pof the galatic wave. Know your waves know god.LOL.

Sorry Inés still haven't got the upload image thing. So could you wave your wand? Boy do I feel stupid.

Heres all the waves in the mix.
    TRANC

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift GreatCircs

Lawless
    t
    Attachments
    2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Attachmentpole sun make up.gif
    (15 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:42 am

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Polesu10

Love from me
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:48 am

Heres the Galactic Wave as seen from Carols thread on this arrival back a few months.

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Nhsc2011-013a1-Ti

So is a perfect world or universe, an unbalanced world or universe? Or is it an equally unbalanced world or universe?
    Lawless
    t

Last edited by lawlessline on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:51 am

lawlessline wrote:
    Sorry Inés still haven't got the upload image thing. So could you wave your wand? Boy do I feel stupid.

Lawless
    t

Maybe this will help Tom Cheerful

Arrow http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:00 am

lawlessline wrote:Heres the Galactic Wave as seen from Carols thread on this arrival back a few months.

2012: About Geomagnetic reversal and Poleshift Nhsc2011-013a1-Ti

So is a perfect world or universe, an unbalanced world or universe? Or is it an equally unbalanced world or universe?
    Lawless
    t

Looks like a perfectly balanced avatar for Carol in case she's still looking for a new one.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:05 am

lawlessline wrote:
    Lawless
    t

I think the balance of it's unbalance is perfect Tom

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 am

lawlessline wrote:
    What we should be doing is looking at the equator. Not the map equator but the Geo-magnetic equator. If we see the changes here then we know something is up. But you should look at the wave formation and its movement rather than the north pole.

Lawless
    t

That makes perfect sense as the world only looks unbalanced if looked at away from the zero balanced point on the equalizer.
    That would be the Heart right ?
    Soul shift really.

Love from me
    mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:39 am

mudra wrote:
    lawlessline wrote:
    What we should be doing is looking at the equator. Not the map equator but the Geo-magnetic equator. If we see the changes here then we know something is up. But you should look at the wave formation and its movement rather than the north pole.

Lawless
    t

That makes perfect sense as the world only looks unbalanced if looked at away from the zero balanced point on the equalizer.
    That would be the Heart right ?
    Soul shift really.

Love from me
    mudra

Just below. Between the Heart and the Solar Plexus. That is our bloch wall position. We can play with this position and move it around, but there are effects on the rest of the Energy Body, which could be the desired effect. if you imagine that to be your equator or galatic wave. It is the chord that snaps tight when we have reach the limite of our spirit or energy displacement. That is to say limite us in certain dimensions.

So when the southern dip and northern hump start pulsing quickly as they do on the earlier post, you will see that over the 150 yrs the 2 beat of the heart of the earth. The southern dip grow reduces when the northern hump appears. It is when the two meet that we should be ready. This would e the anommolies in our magnetic field in areas where they shouldn't be. But we have been able to feel this through the lines on the maps also posted erlier. When feeling the lines its like having your fingers or rather your body on the pulse of the universe. You get near real time data, which only shows up in our system. Sunspots, Earthquakes, revolutions etc much later on even years, that is years in our time.

But yeah Inés it is rather the beating of the heart. Our collective heart that we are all responsable for.

Lawless
    t

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:58 am