tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Obama Signs Executive Order - National Defense Resources Preparedness - March 16, 2012

mudra
    mudra

Obama Signs Executive Order - National Defense Resources Preparedness - March 16, 2012 Empty Obama Signs Executive Order - National Defense Resources Preparedness - March 16, 2012

Post  mudra Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:24 am

Obama Signs Executive Order - National Defense Resources Preparedness - March 16, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh7FdSndcBw

This Executive Order was posted on the WhiteHouse.gov web site on Friday, March 16, 2012, under the name National Defense Resources Preparedness.

Under this order the heads of these cabinet level positions; Agriculture, Energy, Health and Human Services, Transportation, Defense and Commerce can take food, livestock, fertilizer, farm equipment, all forms of energy, water resources, all forms of civil transporation (meaning any vehicles, boats, planes), and any other materials, including construction materials from wherever they are available.

EXECUTIVE ORDER
    NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS
    Arrow http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/03/16/executive-order-national-defense-resources-preparedness

Panel discussion about this on the intel Hub :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myPENDAJdE0

Love Always
    mudra
    Micjer
    Micjer

Obama Signs Executive Order - National Defense Resources Preparedness - March 16, 2012 Empty Re: Obama Signs Executive Order - National Defense Resources Preparedness - March 16, 2012

Post  Micjer Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:55 am

Micjer
    Micjer

Obama Signs Executive Order - National Defense Resources Preparedness - March 16, 2012 Empty Re: Obama Signs Executive Order - National Defense Resources Preparedness - March 16, 2012

Post  Micjer Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:36 am

New Obama Executive Order Seizes U.S. Infrastructure and Citizens for Military Preparedness

Brandon Turbeville
    Infowars.com
    March 18, 2012
    In a stunning move, on March 16, 2012, Barack Obama signed an Executive Order stating that the President and his specifically designated Secretaries now have the authority to commandeer all domestic U.S. resources including food and water. The EO also states that the President and his Secretaries have the authority to seize all transportation, energy, and infrastructure inside the United States as well as forcibly induct/draft American citizens into the military. The EO also contains a vague reference in regards to harnessing American citizens to fulfill “labor requirements” for the purposes of national defense.

Full story HERE[/quote]

Let's take a step backin time and rewrite the above paragraph.

March 18, 1935
    In a stunning move, on March 16, 1935, Adolf Hitler signed an Executive Order stating that the Chancellor and his specifically designated Secretaries now have the authority to commandeer all domestic German resources including food and water. The EO also states that the Chancellor and his Secretaries have the authority to seize all transportation, energy, and infrastructure inside Germany as well as forcibly induct/draft German citizens into the military. The EO also contains a vague reference in regards to harnessing German citizens to fulfill “labor requirements” for the purposes of national defense.

Now do we see the significance of this?
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Obama Signs Executive Order - National Defense Resources Preparedness - March 16, 2012 Empty Obama Signs Executive Order

Post  Jenetta Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:48 pm

So he has the authority to do this in peacetime as well as war...every American's food and water belongs to the government? If your not out of dodge yet...it's time to skedaddle...probably too late.

Obama Signs Executive Order - National Defense Resources Preparedness - March 16, 2012 187111
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:59 am

Jenetta wrote:So he has the authority to do this in peacetime as well as war...every American's food and water belongs to the government? If your not out of dodge yet...it's time to skedaddle...probably too late.

Obama Signs Executive Order - National Defense Resources Preparedness - March 16, 2012 187111

Sure hope Harper doesn't adopt the same policies.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Obama Signs Executive Order - National Defense Resources Preparedness - March 16, 2012 Empty Obama Signs Executive Order

Post  Jenetta Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Yeh...we have to wait until 2015 for Thomas Mulcair to "kick butt". All we can hope for in the meantime is that Harper gets a vote of no confidence over multiple issues. Usually when that occurs though he has a habit of abrogating Parliament and taking a holiday.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:05 am

President Obama Asks Medvedev for ‘Space’ on Missile Defense — ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility’

The exchange:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/03/president-obama-asks-medvedev-for-space-on-missile-defense-after-my-election-i-have-more-flexibility/

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:29 pm