tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

C.I.A Agent Mark Zuckerberg? Have you seen this lol

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

C.I.A Agent Mark Zuckerberg? Have you seen this lol Empty C.I.A Agent Mark Zuckerberg? Have you seen this lol

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:18 pm

THIS IS WHAT I POST ON MY FACE BOOK ALL DAY LONG EVERYDAY!!!

HAVE YOU LEARNED ANYTHING YET!!! CAN YOU EVEN SEE MY WORDS!!!

LOL YOU WANT DISCLOSURE HAHA!!! MY TEAM IS IT!!! PEACE JT! IFFW!

Big Grin 2

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BeU_oxGJGGE?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BeU_oxGJGGE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

I was so surprised when I heard this I thought it was for real - this is from the Onion News. But truth can be found in comedy. For all of you have sent me friend requests on Facebook - this is why I'm never on it and stopped adding friends for all our protection-
    burgundia
    burgundia

C.I.A Agent Mark Zuckerberg? Have you seen this lol Empty Re: C.I.A Agent Mark Zuckerberg? Have you seen this lol

Post  burgundia Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:11 pm

I am sure he is some kind of agent. Facebook is not his private creation. it is a larger operation. But we all know it.
    Floyd
    Floyd

C.I.A Agent Mark Zuckerberg? Have you seen this lol Empty Re: C.I.A Agent Mark Zuckerberg? Have you seen this lol

Post  Floyd Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:02 am

burgundia wrote:I am sure he is some kind of agent. Facebook is not his private creation. it is a larger operation. But we all know it.

Burgundia... it looks like the cat on the left of your avatar is saying to the other one, whilst laying back and relaxing " Hey man, can you go and get me a hot chocolate from the kitchen as im feeling kind of sleepy?" The cat on the right puts its head down and says
    " why do always have to get stuff while you lay there doing nothing" before it slopes off despondently to make the hot drink.

Zuckerberg? He stole the idea from the Winklevoss bros (great name) but you cant steal ideas apparently.

If people want information they can get easily with or without facebook though.

The cat on the left...now he is definitely an agent!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:04 am