tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
lawlessline
lindabaker
TRANCOSO
7 posters

Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn Empty Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn

Post  TRANCOSO Sun May 16, 2010 5:27 am

GIANT HEXAGON FOUND SPINNING ON SATURN - Giant hexagon of clouds spins on Saturn while clouds disappear from Jupiter
    Originally published May 15, 2010
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor

Here at NaturalNews, we normally report on Earthly events, but right now some rather grand events are taking place in our solar system that you may want to know about.

For starters, there's the odd fact that one of Jupiter's huge red stripes - which is really a massive storm system many times larger than planet Earth - has suddenly disappeared (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...). Known as the ‘Southern Equatorial Belt’, this storm system isn't exactly permanent: Jupiter's belts undergo striking transformations every 10 - 15 years, according to astronomers.

Far more bizarre and mysterious is something that NASA's Cassini spacecraft first noticed in 2007. There is a large rotating hexagon circling the north pole of Saturn. (http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/c...)

This isn't some conspiracy theory. It's not some sort of far-fetched interpretation of random organic structure. It is quite clearly a massive hexagon, and it's circling the north pole of Saturn as we speak. And by ‘massive’, I mean this hexagon is larger than the planet Earth.

Straight from the NASA website: "This is a very strange feature, lying in a precise geometric fashion with six nearly equally straight sides," said Kevin Baines, atmospheric expert and member of Cassini's visual and infrared mapping spectrometer team at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif. "We've never seen anything like this on any other planet. Indeed, Saturn's thick atmosphere where circularly-shaped waves and convective cells dominate is perhaps the last place you'd expect to see such a six-sided geometric figure, yet there it is."

The hexagon, according to NASA, is 60 miles thick (deep) and an astonishing 15,000 miles wide.

That means four Earths would fit inside it. Yes, it's really that big. And of course, it seems entirely unnatural. Clouds don't form hexagon shapes and then maintain those structures as the edges orbit the center. Looking at this shape, it is difficult to explain it as ‘natural’.

But that's not all there is to see here.

The all-seeing eye pyramid inside the hexagon

As I was studying this animation from NASA, something struck me as particularly interesting. Inside the hexagon there's a three-sided pyramid shape. It appears quite clearly as a lighter-shade triangle set against the background of the hexagon. Imagine a pyramid placed on top of the hexagon and you'll see it.

There's even more: Inside the pyramid is the shape of the all-seeing eye. You can clearly see it in the center of the pyramid shape, which is inside the hexagon.

Here's a still image from the NASA animation: http://www.naturalnews.com/images/S...

In it, you can just barely make out the shape of an inverted pyramid, plus two concentric circles in the center. Here's an overlay of lines showing the structure of the pyramid, plus the all-seeing eye: http://www.naturalnews.com/images/S...

Now here's where this gets even more bizarre...

The all-seeing eye and the pyramid
    Do you recognize this all-seeing eye with the pyramid? If not, just whip out a dollar bill from your pocket and glance at the back. There it is!

Yes, your U.S.currency contains the exact same image: An all-seeing eye, centered inside the top of the pyramid, looking over you from the back of a dollar bill.

Here's a zoomed-in image showing you this from the back of a U.S. dollar bill: http://www.naturalnews.com/images/D...

Reality check
    Please note what you're thinking right now as you're reading this. So far, I have not presented anything other than what is evident. There is a spinning hexagon of clouds on Saturn's north pole. Inside the hexagon is a triangle (pyramid). Inside the triangle are two concentric circles that look a lot like a human eye.

This shape looks a whole lot like the pyramid with the all-seeing eye on the back of the U.S. dollar.

Notice I haven't mentioned anything about any conspiracy, or aliens, or anything of that kind. These are just observations of the world around us.

Granted, they are fascinating observations. In fact, if you told most people what I've printed here in this article so far, they would think you were absolutely nuts.

And yet all I've done so far is republished NASA photos from the Cassini spacecraft and shown pictures from the back of U.S. currency. I've also pointed out some eerie similarities between the two.

But anyone with half a brain, upon seeing these pictures, would begin to wonder: Is this just a coincidence? And why is there a 15,000-mile wide spinning hexagon on Saturn in the first place?

I've mentioned this to quite a few people, and no one I talked to was even aware of this. So what's it doing there?

Natural phenomenon or intelligent design?
    There are really one two possibilities for explaining the giant hexagon on Saturn: It is either a natural phenomenon or it was intelligently designed. (Well, I suppose there's a third possibility: That the whole thing is some sort of grand NASA hoax and the pictures were faked... but to what end?)

I can't wait to see the debates about this on our Facebook page, by the way, because ‘intelligently designed’ could include anything: God, an alien race, a supernatural being, a previous Earthly civilization, a civilization from a parallel universe... who knows?

’Intelligently designed’ means some conscious, intelligent being (or group of beings) intentionally created it. If so, you'd have to wonder: For what purpose? What would a giant spinning hexagon on Saturn actually accomplish?

Cymatics and the physical structure of sound
    The far more likely explanation for the giant hexagon on Saturn may be that it is a natural phenomenon. And the only phenomenon I'm familiar with that might explain this involves the field of cymatics.

Cymatics is the study of how sound can alter the physical structure of materials, creating interesting structural patterns. To see this for yourself, you can turn a stereo speaker on its edge (with the speaker facing up), then place a liquid pudding of corn starch and water on top of a layer of plastic wrap, on top of the speaker. When you crank up the music, the corn starch creates bizarre and fascinating shapes due to the expression of the structure of the sound.

See an example of this ‘DIY cymatics’ on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaYv...

I've been thinking that the giant hexagon on Saturn could theoretically be caused by very low-frequency sound waves emanating from some sort of geological action on the planet's surface. Perhaps these sound waves are being focused toward the north pole of the planet in much the same way that earthquake shockwaves can ‘bounce’ off subterranean geological features. These sound waves could theoretically create a ‘cymatic’ effect that we're seeing as a giant hexagon swirling around the pole.

It sounds far-fetched, I know. But not nearly as far-fetch as "aliens built it." When it comes to bizarre phenomena like this, all the explanations sound far-fetched.

You can come up with your own theory to explain all this, of course. But make no mistake: There is a giant hexagon of clouds 15,000 miles wide swirling around the north pole of Saturn, and even NASA has no idea why or how it got there. Who or what maintains the hexagon structure and keeps the clouds swirling in a six-sided geometric pattern?

Or is this a ‘natural’ event taking place on a massive scale? If it's natural, it would demonstrate that nature can create some astonishingly complex (and large-scale) designs in the worlds around us. That's particularly interesting because the FDA believes nature is incapable of creating even a single plant-based nutrient that has any beneficial effect whatsoever on the human body.

There's a lot of denial in Washington about the power and ‘creativity’ of nature. Maybe those folks should look toward the heavens and take note of what's really happening in our universe... because some of it is pretty darned spectacular.

Just ask NASA.

Source: NaturalNews.com

Last edited by TRANCOSO on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn Empty Re: Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn

Post  lindabaker Sun May 16, 2010 6:15 am

Transcoso: did you save the photos? The NASA site states Page Not Found. Did they pull it already? If there really is a hexagon on Saturn with an all seeing eye, it would explain so much about Saturn's placement in people's astrological charts...Saturn being the teacher. So, if this is really the case that the eye is capable of seeing us, who is running the brain? Dang, I really want to see those photos. I'll look at the natural news site. Good work, once again. You always come up with the Most Interesting Sh^t. I'm laughing...you think the eye can see us in the shower?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn Empty Re: Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn

Post  lindabaker Sun May 16, 2010 6:27 am

The natural news link still has the photos link working. Wow!
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun May 16, 2010 7:42 am

This Hexagon has been there for years. The six side aspect means balance. It is neither for good or against it. It willallow natural laws to happen. Is Saturn not the Sixth planet? It is the point where balance in the solar system exists. From inside it is tipped towards the sun. The planet earth being the third planet and therefore, the triangle, pyramid. The base of the pyramid if four becaus of our orbit goes through the orbit of mars. This is the connection to the four. If jupiter is the fifth, the messenger. the pentangle clear connected to the occult and dealing with the spirits etc.

This is the Cymaticws at work, it balances the vibration coming from the sun and ultimately from the centre of our galaxy. The sun is just a conduit, such is the earth and this is why the ley enrgy lines reflect this vibration. The frequency change will effect the inner planets. But if it effects Jupiter or saturn we will see the birth of a new solar system.

Very interesting times to be a live. Very Happy

t
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun May 16, 2010 8:03 am

lindabaker wrote:Transcoso: did you save the photos? The NASA site states Page Not Found. Did they pull it already? If there really is a hexagon on Saturn with an all seeing eye, it would explain so much about Saturn's placement in people's astrological charts...Saturn being the teacher. So, if this is really the case that the eye is capable of seeing us, who is running the brain? Dang, I really want to see those photos. I'll look at the natural news site. Good work, once again. You always come up with the Most Interesting Sh^t. I'm laughing...you think the eye can see us in the shower?
    They don't call me LORD 'M.I.S' TRANCOSO for nothing, Linda! Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn 21327
    mudra
    mudra

Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn Empty a

Post  mudra Sun May 16, 2010 8:56 am

Richard Hoagland speeks about this hexagon extensively :

http://www.thewormholes.org/?tag=jupiter-hexagon

Love Always
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun May 16, 2010 9:44 am

Wow, Mudra!

COOLIO!!!

Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn 232749
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun May 16, 2010 10:23 am

Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn Hexagon2_cassini

Thanks for the links. Love Hoagland. Very interesting.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun May 16, 2010 10:38 am

Here are the pics to explain the all seeing eye.

Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn Saturn-Hexagon1

Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn Saturn-Hexagon4

Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn Dollar-Bill-Annuit-Coeptis
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun May 16, 2010 11:40 am

Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn 83084 Accuracy2 - is that your real name? - same, same - but different... Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn Icon_wink
    No, let's be positive ...
    Wonderful posts!

COOLIO 2!!!

But let's not forget, who started this thread...

ME!
    Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn 164548
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun May 16, 2010 2:27 pm

Well I may have gone by another name at PA1. May have known me as Micjer!

Nice thread btw.

Here is something very interesting.

The Spaceships of Saturn

Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn SaturnRingobject

http://thelivingmoon.com/46_mike_singh/03files/Ships_Saturn.html
    Mike Singh's Collection
    At the outset, I would like to mention that the clearest photographs yet of gigantic alien spacecrafts published in the French newspaper L’actualite insolite had been posted earlier last year in my thread "Alien Objects Orbiting Saturn's Rings?" by balonO
    Unfortunately, balonO’s post had been lost in the deep caverns of the thread and out of sight. Considering its importance, I thought it needed to be exhumed and discussed in a different thread as it deserves more attention than it has.
    That said, this particular photograph is corroborated by another taken in the infra red spectrum by the Hubble Space Telescope of the gigantic object near Saturn, and posted on another thread of mine here. This pic is reproduced below:

Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn Ringmakers_01

Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn Ringmakers_03

It is in French, so what it basically says is that those objects are massive OVNIS (UFOs) photographed by Cassini near Saturn, and put under wraps by NASA. One of the objects is Earth sized and one over 50,000 Km in length (Four times Earth’s diameter!)
    How did this French news paper get its hands on this photograph? Unfortunately, we don’t have more info on its authenticity. Can the photo experts here try and interpret it?
    Keeping in mind the similarity with the HST’s infra red image shown above, it may be an actual photograph taken by Cassini. If genuine, the implications are mind boggling! Are we then seeing incontrovertible evidence of an alien presence in our Solar System?
    And another thing. Small moonlets/asteroids even a couple of hundred miles long have been mapped and named. These objects are Earth size and some more than 50,000 Km long. Then why have these objects not been named? After all, they’ve shown up in the official photographs taken by the HST. But then, that’s probably top secret! You can’t go around naming huge alien objects, can you? Smells of a cover-up, what?
    Whatever, the truth is out there in the rings of Saturn!

The one theory is that these ET's are the ones controlling things on earth. Goes along with the all seeing eye!
    spiritwarrior
    spiritwarrior

Post  spiritwarrior Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Strange Discovery on Titan Leads to Speculation of
    Alien Life

2010 06 08

By Charles Q. Choi | Space.com

Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn 11272planets

New findings have roused a great deal of hoopla over the possibility of
    life on Saturn’s moon Titan, which some news reports have further hyped
    up as hints of extraterrestrials.

However, scientists also caution that aliens might have nothing to do
    with these findings.

All this excitement is rooted in analyses of chemical data returned by
    NASA’s Cassini spacecraft. One study suggested that hydrogen was flowing
    down through Titan’s atmosphere and disappearing at the surface.
    Astrobiologist Chris McKay at NASA Ames Research Center speculated this
    could be a tantalizing hint that hydrogen is getting consumed by life.

"It’s the obvious gas for life to consume on Titan, similar to the way
    we consume oxygen on Earth," McKay said.

Another study investigating hydrocarbons on Titan’s surface found a lack
    of acetylene, a compound that could be consumed as food by life that
    relies on liquid methane instead of liquid water to live.

"If these signs do turn out to be a sign of life, it would be doubly
    exciting because it would represent a second form of life independent
    from water-based life on Earth," McKay said.

However, NASA scientists caution that aliens might not be involved at
    all.

"Scientific conservatism suggests that a biological explanation should
    be the last choice after all non-biological explanations are addressed,"
    said Mark Allen, principal investigator with the NASA Astrobiology
    Institute Titan team. "We have a lot of work to do to rule out possible
    non-biological explanations. It is more likely that a chemical process,
    without biology, can explain these results."

"Both results are still preliminary," McKay told SPACE.com.

To date, methane-based life forms are only speculative, with McKay
    proposing a set of conditions necessary for these kinds of organisms on
    Titan in 2005. Scientists have not yet detected this form of life
    anywhere, although there are liquid-water-based microbes on Earth that
    thrive on methane or produce it as a waste product.

On Titan, where temperatures are around minus 290 degrees Fahrenheit
    (minus 179 degrees Celsius), any organisms would have to use a substance
    that is liquid as its medium for living processes. Water itself cannot
    do, because it is frozen solid on Titan’s surface. The list of liquid
    candidates is very short -- liquid methane and related molecules such as
    ethane. Previous studies have found Titan to have lakes of liquid
    methane.

Missing hydrogen?

The dearth of hydrogen Cassini detected is consistent with conditions
    that could produce methane-based life, but do not conclusively prove its
    existence, cautioned researcher Darrell Strobel, a Cassini
    interdisciplinary scientist based at Johns Hopkins University in
    Baltimore, Md., who authored the paper on hydrogen appearing online in
    the journal Icarus.

Strobel looked at densities of hydrogen in different parts of the
    atmosphere and the surface. Previous models from scientists had
    predicted that hydrogen molecules, a byproduct of ultraviolet sunlight
    breaking apart acetylene and methane molecules in the upper atmosphere,
    should be distributed fairly evenly throughout the atmospheric layers.

Strobel’s computer simulations suggest a hydrogen flow down to the
    surface at a rate of about 10,000 trillion trillion molecules per
    second.

"It’s as if you have a hose and you’re squirting hydrogen onto the
    ground, but it’s disappearing," Strobel said. "I didn’t expect this
    result, because molecular hydrogen is extremely chemically inert in the
    atmosphere, very light and buoyant. It should ’float’ to the top of the
    atmosphere and escape."

Strobel said it is not likely that hydrogen is being stored in a cave or
    underground space on Titan. An unknown mineral could be acting as a
    catalyst on Titan’s surface to help convert hydrogen molecules and
    acetylene back to methane.

Although Allen commended Strobel, he noted "a more sophisticated model
    might be needed to look into what the flow of hydrogen is."

Consumed acetylene?

Scientists had expected the sun’s interactions with chemicals in the
    atmosphere to produce acetylene that falls down to coat the Titan
    surface. But Cassini mapped hydrocarbons on Titan’s surface, it detected
    no acetylene on the surface, findings appearing online in the Journal
    of Geophysical Research.

Instead of alien life on Titan, Allen said one possibility is that
    sunlight or cosmic rays are transforming the acetylene in icy aerosols
    in the atmosphere into more complex molecules that would fall to the
    ground with no acetylene signature.

In addition, Cassini detected an absence of water ice on the Titan
    surface, but loads of benzene and another as-yet-unidentified material,
    which appears to be an organic compound. The researchers that a film of
    organic compounds are covering the water ice that makes up Titan’s
    bedrock. This layer of hydrocarbons is at least a few millimeters to
    centimeters thick, but possibly much deeper in some places.

"Titan’s atmospheric chemistry is cranking out organic compounds that
    rain down on the surface so fast that even as streams of liquid methane
    and ethane at the surface wash the organics off, the ice gets quickly
    covered again," said Cassini team scientist Roger Clark based at the
    U.S. Geological Survey in Denver. "All that implies Titan is a dynamic
    place where organic chemistry is happening now."

Speculation ’Jumping the Gun’

All this speculation "is jumping the gun, in my opinion," Allen said.

"Typically in the search for the existence of life, one looks for the
    presence of evidence -- say, the methane seen in the atmosphere of Mars,
    which can’t be made by normal photochemical processes," Allen added.
    "Here we’re talking about absence of evidence rather than presence of
    evidence -- missing hydrogen and acetylene -- and often times there are
    many non-life processes that can explain why things are missing."

These findings are "still a long way from evidence of life," McKay said.
    "But it could be interesting."

Article from: Space.com
    spiritwarrior
    spiritwarrior

Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn Empty Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn

Post  spiritwarrior Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:46 pm

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/u86eYkhrmD0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/u86eYkhrmD0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:18 am

Giant Hexagon Found Spinning On Saturn Blackh10

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:45 pm