tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Live Steam!

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Live Steam! Empty Live Steam!

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:42 pm

I have fond live steam memories. Real Elites and Whistle-Blowers Belong to Live Steam Clubs. I really think there are both good and bad elites -- and I think some basically good people got deceived by some basically bad other than people. My dream-home might be something like this (with a live-steam track circling the house)! http://www.missilebases.com/adironback What would David and Seymour say? I'm dedicating this thread to a very special person. Let's just leave it at that. Enjoy the pictures -- and if you get the chance -- participate in a local live steam club. It beats the heck out of arguing about aliens. BTW -- I have a Virgin Atlantic -- and I love to do the Locomotion! But that linked silo-home is probably way too upscale for me -- but it's still cool to think about. I think about a lot of things. If I placed a pipe-organ or an artificial-organ in that missile launch-tube -- I could turn it into a church -- and call it 'Orthodoxymoron and the Temple of Doom'. I could preach sermons to myself about 'The End of the World' or 'Sinners in the Hands of an Angry Orthodoxymoron'! See how sick I am???!!! Or that launch-tube could be used to garage a Sport-Model UFO!!! I could put a Formula One Ferrari in the garage!!! Or at least a 1098cc Ducati!!! I could zip up and down that landing-strip at 175 mph!!! I need to stop. I really do...
    Live Steam! DSC_0187Live Steam! Full%20YardLive Steam! JIM_5301Live Steam! 333d1206728050-interesting-live-steam-sites-jmc06Live Steam! Fran_ArtsLive Steam! 3721837961_265d2b3515_oLive Steam! Us%20on%20MogulLive Steam! He%20is%20not%20getting%20it%20backLive Steam! Live_Steam_model_BurrellLive Steam! SteamTank

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Live Steam! Empty Re: Live Steam!

Post  burgundia Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:05 pm

Great photos!! I would love to have a ride on such a train....lol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:30 pm

Thank-you burgundia. Here is an inside look at the Secret Steam Program (at an undisclosed location). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcJIuYb21BM Does anyone know why the tubes in the boiler of this steamboat were a mess? Do some research -- and you'll discover that I'm not blowing smoke. Also, consider the broken-wire and runaway-train phenomenon. What does all of the above have in common? There's a very interesting name connected with all of the above -- with a very interesting history. Do some research -- and you might be amazed. Amaze your friends.
    Live Steam! NWSSBdbr1
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Wonderfull trains Oxy.
    I love their old looking style.
    Thank you for sharing these gorgious photos.

Love for You
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Thank-you mudra. Here is one of my favorite places. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwiO9GG-Ekw&feature=player_embedded It contains something which is very special to me -- but I won't say what that is. Please donate to the BC Forest Discovery Centre, if you can.
    Live Steam! SampsonLive Steam! P1130956.JPGtuLive Steam! 110906_65223_0

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:29 pm