tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Many Of You Will Not Believe Some Of The Things Americans Are Doing Just To Survive

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Many Of You Will Not Believe Some Of The Things Americans Are Doing Just To Survive Empty Many Of You Will Not Believe Some Of The Things Americans Are Doing Just To Survive

Post  Carol Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:56 pm

There are millions upon millions of Americans that have lost all hope and that are living on the very edge of life and death. And more join the ranks of the hopeless with each passing day. This upcoming weekend approximately 80,000 people in the state of Michigan will lose their unemployment benefits. The price of gasoline has increased 83 percent since Barack Obama first took office, and it is poised to soar even higher. In 2011, the average American family spent over $4,000 on gasoline.
    more at link http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/many-of-you-will-not-believe-some-of-the-things-americans-are-doing-just-to-survive

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Many Of You Will Not Believe Some Of The Things Americans Are Doing Just To Survive Empty Re: Many Of You Will Not Believe Some Of The Things Americans Are Doing Just To Survive

Post  Brook Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Besides the children suffering which was bad enough....was that political debate which I watched btw....where not one candidate stood up and proposed the right thing. And to top it off members of the audience shouting Yeah..when asked "do you just let them die".

What the hell has happened to humanity? It sickens me quite frankly. Like a black spot in the pit of my stomach. What is it to become a doctor and not heal the sick? This is the modern day version of the Hippocratic Oath.....

The Physician's Oath

At the time of being admitted as a member of the medical profession:

I solemnly pledge myself to consecrate my life to the service of humanity;
    I will give to my teachers the respect and gratitude which is their due;
    I will practice my profession with conscience and dignity; the health of my patient will be my Number One consideration;
    I will maintain by all the means in my power, the honor and the noble traditions of the medical profession; my colleagues will be my brothers;
    I will not permit considerations of religion, nationality, race, party politics, social standing, or sexual orientation to intervene between my duty and my patient;
    I will maintain the utmost respect for human life from the time of conception, even under threat, I will not use my medical knowledge contrary to the laws of humanity;
    I make these promises solemnly, freely and upon my honor

And one of those candidates who happens to be a doctor...that I support said NOTHING!!!

A few days ago I was in a pizza store getting some tea for the road...and while I was waiting...I saw this taped up sign by the counter that was asking for help for some lady who needed a kidney transplant and didn't have enough money. I think the amount the poster stated was about $30,000.00...the amount she was short to get the surgery. A rather young looking woman from the picture on the poster at that...if I had to guess...probably around 35-40?

Is this what life has been reduced to? Money?

While watching that video I thought of some of those earth built homes that cost so little to build and how if humanity wanted to actually do something they could get some land and build some nice respectable homes as shelter....for very little cost for these families living under the city of Las Vegas or in the woods near Detroit. But then...you see....perhaps that would be a sectioning off ..... put a fence around it and it becomes an encampment.

I don't know....it's beyond me to expect an absolute solution. Now take it to a global view.....and see this is not simply an American problem. I have to ask....what happened to living with dignity and serving humanity as a whole? Have we forgotten what it is to be human? What stopped those damned candidates from speaking up and answering that question with some damned integrity. Here you have these Jack XXX' running for president of the United States....and not one of them had the decency to answer that question with an ounce of respect for humanity! Not even the good doctor who I have been supporting! WTF is wrong with this picture?

I'm a bit pissed...can you tell?
    Many Of You Will Not Believe Some Of The Things Americans Are Doing Just To Survive 75211

For the love of God.......What has happened to humanity?

Beren
    Beren

Many Of You Will Not Believe Some Of The Things Americans Are Doing Just To Survive Empty Re: Many Of You Will Not Believe Some Of The Things Americans Are Doing Just To Survive

Post  Beren Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:46 pm

eh...

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:22 pm

yes, this is truly tragic :(

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:11 am