tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

State inspectors (in the usa) searching childrens lunch boxes - this isn't china, is it ???

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

State inspectors (in the usa) searching childrens lunch boxes - this isn't china, is it ??? Empty State inspectors (in the usa) searching childrens lunch boxes - this isn't china, is it ???

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:57 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

State inspectors (in the usa) searching childrens lunch boxes - this isn't china, is it ??? Empty Re: State inspectors (in the usa) searching childrens lunch boxes - this isn't china, is it ???

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:58 pm

wow, wonder what they would have thought about my

brown sugar, real butter (that was hand churned) , and, whole wheat homemade bread sandwiches - when i was a kid

-no pop, you drank water from the drinking fountain

-and, you ate real home baked cookies, and, had real fruit

-you took carrot sticks, or celery with cheese, made from a local farm
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

State inspectors (in the usa) searching childrens lunch boxes - this isn't china, is it ??? Empty Re: State inspectors (in the usa) searching childrens lunch boxes - this isn't china, is it ???

Post  Carol Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Well the carrot sticks, cheese and celery is what should be on the school lunch menu. I'm a PBJ gal myself. Or peanut butter and banana sandwich with lettuce and mayo.

These days my daughter primarily eats dried cup of soup. Although when she was younger it was carrots with catchup and spinach with balsamic vinegar.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:39 pm

We all know what those chicken nuggets are made of. That gooey pink stuff.There is no or very little chicken meat in it.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:34 pm