tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Carol
Micjer
6 posters

Possible upcoming False Flag????

Micjer
    Micjer

Possible upcoming False Flag???? Empty Possible upcoming False Flag????

Post  Micjer Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:18 am

By no means do I have knowledge of anything going down, but keep an eye on this old timer.

aircraft carrier USS Enterprise
    Possible upcoming False Flag???? Hstruman-1

Panetta also told the crowd of 1,700 gathered in the hangar bay of the USS Enterprise that the ship is heading to the Persian Gulf region and will steam through the Strait of Hormuz in a direct message to Tehran.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/21/us-to-keep-11-aircraft-carriers-to-show-sea-power/#ixzz1kxF1EITR

Hal Turner, an FBI Intel Pro expert saw this EXACT plan on the table in September 2006 and leaked it to the public.

The USS Enterprise is supposed to be scrapped in 2014 but has 8 Nuclear reactors on board.

They said it was going to be a nightmare to decommission so they decided to send it to the Persian Gulf and blow it up and blame Iran.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1764364/pg1
    Micjer
    Micjer

Possible upcoming False Flag???? Empty Re: Possible upcoming False Flag????

Post  Micjer Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:13 pm

Iran vows to stop ‘some’ oil exports as nuclear watchdog arrives

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/01/30/iran-vows-to-stop-some-oil-exports-as-nuclear-watchdog-arrives/

TEHRAN — Iran sent conflicting signals in a dispute with the West over its nuclear ambitions, vowing to stop oil exports soon to “some” countries but postponing a parliamentary debate on a proposed halt to crude sales to the European Union.

The Islamic Republic declared itself optimistic about a visit by UN nuclear experts that began Sunday but also warned the inspectors to be “professional” or see Tehran reducing cooperation with the world body on atomic matters.

Lawmakers have raised the possibility of turning the tables on the EU which will implement its own embargo on Iranian oil by July as it tightens sanctions on Tehran over the nuclear program.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:22 am

Massive U.S. Military Buildup Reported Around Iran; Up to 100,000 Troops Ready By March

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/02/01/massive-u-s-military-buildup-reported-around-iran-up-to-100000-troops-ready-by-march/

While President Obama’s supporters hailed his withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq as the end of the war in the middle east, behind the scenes the Pentagon has been quietly massing troops and armaments on two islands located just south of the Strait of Hormuz, and within easy striking distance of Iran.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:38 am

I suspect the only real threat Iran is their refusal to use US dollars for oil. Hence the US oil cabal is how to destroy them against the will the American people. JHC, we don't even control our own military anymore. When will the insanity stop?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:53 am

And how about this headline for fearmongering purposes.............

Iran now may support attacks in U.S., official says

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/01/31/137428/new-us-intelligence-assessment.html#storylink=cpy

WASHINGTON — Iran's top officials now may be more willing to sponsor attacks in the United States, the top U.S. intelligence official said Tuesday in a warning that reflected rising tensions over Tehran's suspected nuclear weapons program.

Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper also said that while al Qaida remained a danger, the deaths of Osama bin Laden and other key figures had seriously degraded the core terrorist organization's ability to mount major strikes.

Testifying before a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on the findings of an annual report on threats facing the United States, Clapper said that continued "robust" U.S. counter-terrorism efforts could further reduce the Pakistan-based group's status to one of "largely symbolic importance" and fragment the global jihadist movement that bin Laden had inspired.

Iran and the danger posed by al Qaida after bin Laden's death in a U.S. special forces raid May 2 in Pakistan dominated the questioning of Clapper and other U.S. intelligence officials at the hearing on the 2012 Worldwide Threat Assessment.

Terrorism, the spread of weapons of mass destruction, attacks on U.S. computer systems _ especially by China and Russia _ and the cybertheft of government and corporate secrets constitute "the immediate forefront of our security concerns," Clapper told the panel.

Just look at the key words that are being used in this article. FEARMONGERING 101 !!!!!!!
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:22 am

Is Israel preparing to attack Iran?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/is-israel-preparing-to-attack-iran/2012/02/02/gIQANjfTkQ_story.html

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has a lot on his mind these days, from cutting the defense budget to managing the drawdown of U.S. forces in Afghanistan. But his biggest worry is the growing possibility that Israel will attack Iran over the next few months.
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:25 am

Micjer wrote:Is Israel preparing to attack Iran?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/is-israel-preparing-to-attack-iran/2012/02/02/gIQANjfTkQ_story.html

Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has a lot on his mind these days, from cutting the defense budget to managing the drawdown of U.S. forces in Afghanistan. But his biggest worry is the growing possibility that Israel will attack Iran over the next few months.

This could be used as an excuse and a 'start up'

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2186p30-syria-now#67634

much respect
    Mall...
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:58 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:50 am

it is definitely, all about - the acceptance, or non-acceptance of us dollars, for oil
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:27 am

THEeXchanger wrote:it is definitely, all about - the acceptance, or non-acceptance of us dollars, for oil

Exactly - always was. The same happened with Saddam Hussein and Iraq. The real reason for 9/11 and the false flag operation. Just follow the money.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:53 am

I agree totally Ladies. There is also one other hidden agenda....

"THREE WORLD WARS"

It's time to remember that "Islamists" like Ayatollah Khameini and the Zionists are actually Masonic brothers. They form two arms of a pincer designed to throw the world into chaos, out of which will emerge Illuminati tyranny.

Like the Zionists, Khameini and Islamic fundamentalists were put into power by the Illuminati, i.e. the Masonic Central Bankers. (See also, David Livingstone's Islamists/Zionists: Following the Hegelian Dialectic.)

Let's review General Albert Pike's famous 1871 Letter to Giuseppe Mazzini:

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World," Pike wrote.

"Agentur" means "agent." The same term is used in another Illuminati document "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" which dates from the same period.

The key point here is these wars are contrived. They are "caused by agentur of the Illuminati" on both sides. These agents owe their first loyalty to the Illuminati not to their countries.

Their aim is to destroy their respective countries and profit from the carnage.

Pike continues: "The [third] war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other."

The rest of the world will be drawn in. "Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion..."

At this point, they will be constrained to accept the Luciferian one-world government.

http://www.henrymakow.com/zionists_want_another_world_wa.html
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 pm

DANGER!!! RED ALERT!!! DANGER!!!

Consider listening to the rebroadcast of today's Alex Jones show on www.prisonplanet.com I agree with a lot of what Alex and his guests say, but I don't listen very often because I can only take so much. I also think that Ancient Theological Issues might be at the center of most of the trouble. See the entire 'United States of the Solar System' thread for clues. Also, consider watching 'The Event' 'Arrival' episode online http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi609459481/ -- and read between the lines. Notice especially what Sophia says at the very end, when she's in the Oval Office, under custody, and she's telling President Martinez that what's coming is going to be worse and less humane than the horrors that the USG just intercepted and thwarted. Even if the damned PTB and NWO get kicked in the nuts, and get kicked out of power -- don't count on the next power structure to be the 'saviors' of mankind. I'm not saying they wouldn't be -- but don't jump into bed with them too quickly. Even if my beloved hypothetical 'United States of the Solar System' were instituted -- I would still be very wary. I would not be gloating or jumping up and down. I would not be triumphalist in any way, shape, or form. What if a lot of the PTB and NWO hate the off-world PTB who might REALLY be calling the shots on Planet Earth? This miserable situation might be VERY complicated. This is why I just post my tripe on this little web-site. I doubt that I have this thing figured out. I doubt that I'm even close. However, I think I have provided important insights and clues. One more thing. My previous comments regarding some sort of resonable and responsible 'Amensty' are nearing their 'Use-By Date'. Probation is about to close. Take this post VERY seriously.

Consider these videos, one more time:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyKy8_sF4xY
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8YK_ad7Us0&feature=related

Consider the following videos, one more time. Turn the volume down 75% on the second one. Watch the first 20 seconds of the first one, and then switch to the second one and start it, while leaving the first one running. Warning. The effect is overwhelming. At least it is for me. It leaves me in tears every time I watch it, and I can't stop watching it. I've been thinking about the second video, on a daily-basis, for many months.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U6TOo7NzkQ&feature=channel_video_title
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oFYAmHKLTg&feature=related

DANGER!!! RED ALERT!!! DANGER!!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:29 pm

people seem to be missing this:

consult goggle http://www.google.ca/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=oboma+osoma&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&redir_esc=&ei=sNQvT7aBKKHm0QGBs4XbCg

and, what do you find out ???

then view this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhKoU1Dvekk

Who now becomes America's next most wanted terrorist?

al zawahiri - now, isn't it funny -but, this guy looks just like bernie madoff

then
    CHECK OUT these interesting photographs

http://myth-os.com/2011/05/15/de-niro-to-play-madoff/

amasing how all the pieces start to fit !!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:05 pm

I vote that we all agree that no one shows up. Thubs Up

When they send in the clones we'll know the Star Wars version of world domination has been implemented. So wanna guess who Darth Vader is?

Possible upcoming False Flag???? Meh.ro5911

Possible upcoming False Flag???? 5324643385_vader_fight_bw_cheney_xlarge

Possible upcoming False Flag???? Obama_dark_vader

Possible upcoming False Flag???? Bush-star-wars-133.n

Who really is behind that dark mask?

Possible upcoming False Flag???? Hillary_DarthVader

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:42 pm

There might be a lot of sad truth to those funny pictures.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:12 pm

Have a look at Clif High's blog. Not a real cheary forecast. LOL

http://halfpasthuman.com/lastdaysofyourlife.html

Does fit into this thread however.

Last edited by Micjer on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:30 pm

there is NO doubt, they would love to sink a battleship; and; then blame someone else for it
    lauching this world, into World War 111...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Micjer wrote:Have a look at Clif High's blog. Not a real cheary forecast. LOL

http://halfpasthuman.com/lastdaysofyourlife.html

Does fit into this thread however.

yup Hmmm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:34 pm

This is just ducky! This is just like Bush all over again.

Obama Invokes NDAA, Declares Threat From Iran "A National Emergency"
    President Obama invokes the NDAA, which authorizes the use of military force, and issues an executive order declaring the “threat” of Iran a National Emergency.

Obama concluded,, "I have also delegated certain functions and authorities conferred by section 1245 of the NDAA to the Secretary of the Treasury and the Secretary of State in consultation with other appropriate agencies as specified in the order."

This video shows the issuance of President Obama executive order which declares Iran’s threat to cut off oil supplies a national emergency.

The executive order directs all government agencies to respond immediately to the threat. It further invokes the authority of the 2012 NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) which gives the President the power to launch military action against any nation without the approval of Congress.

Ironically, the State of Emergency order accuses the Iranian central bank of deceptive banking practices.

For those who think some random series of events led up to this situation, the following article is a real eye opener. The Brookings Institute laid out the playbook in 2009 on how to provoke a war with Iran and garner international support for an invasion.

Comparing the chain of events since then, it is pretty clear that TPTB have followed the playbook so far. It is quite scary thinking about the the next steps in the playbook – an Iran sponsored 9/11 attack.

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/02/07/obama-invokes-ndaa-declaring-iran-threat-national-emergency-81681/

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:39 am

Micjer wrote:By no means do I have knowledge of anything going down, but keep an eye on this old timer.

aircraft carrier USS Enterprise
    Possible upcoming False Flag???? Hstruman-1

Panetta also told the crowd of 1,700 gathered in the hangar bay of the USS Enterprise that the ship is heading to the Persian Gulf region and will steam through the Strait of Hormuz in a direct message to Tehran.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/21/us-to-keep-11-aircraft-carriers-to-show-sea-power/#ixzz1kxF1EITR

Hal Turner, an FBI Intel Pro expert saw this EXACT plan on the table in September 2006 and leaked it to the public.

The USS Enterprise is supposed to be scrapped in 2014 but has 8 Nuclear reactors on board.

They said it was going to be a nightmare to decommission so they decided to send it to the Persian Gulf and blow it up and blame Iran.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1764364/pg1

Update....Mar 15 2012

Possible upcoming False Flag???? Enterprise

One thing to point out. You would think that the US would not have most of their ships in home base if they were serious about going to war.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:32 pm

This is another show of power that tends to piss me off because US resources should be at home and not in the mid-east. The US cannot be the police for the entire panet. It's totally ridiculous. And what's even more shocking is the latest info about the US military being under orders from an international source (the UN) rather the the US's own congress. I truly hope Obama is successfully impeached for treason.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:49 pm

I agree Carol.

You don't have to be a "conspiracy theorist" to see how wrong this and other excecutive orders are.

Mind boggling. Wake up folks!!!!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Look at this one.

The Obama administration is threatening to impose sanctions on India over its continued economic ties with Iran amid disagreements between Washington and New Delhi over how much and how soon the latter is reducing oil imports from the (in US eyes) pariah nation.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:29 pm

soon USA will impose sanction on the whole world.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:45 pm

You mean they haven't already? Boxer

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:30 am