tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Your iPhone Was Built, In Part, By 13 Year-Olds Working 16 Hours A Day For 70 Cents An Hour

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Your iPhone Was Built, In Part, By 13 Year-Olds Working 16 Hours A Day For 70 Cents An Hour Empty Your iPhone Was Built, In Part, By 13 Year-Olds Working 16 Hours A Day For 70 Cents An Hour

Post  Carol Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:07 am

Your iPhone Was Built, In Part, By 13 Year-Olds Working 16 Hours A Day For 70 Cents An Hour Foxconn
    Your iPhone Was Built, In Part, By 13 Year-Olds Working 16 Hours A Day For 70 Cents An Hour
    Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-child-labor-2012-1#ixzz1jdKblgd5

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Your iPhone Was Built, In Part, By 13 Year-Olds Working 16 Hours A Day For 70 Cents An Hour Empty Re: Your iPhone Was Built, In Part, By 13 Year-Olds Working 16 Hours A Day For 70 Cents An Hour

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:50 am

yes, and, it is the way that the ills / PTB track you too
    astralflyer
    astralflyer

Your iPhone Was Built, In Part, By 13 Year-Olds Working 16 Hours A Day For 70 Cents An Hour Empty Re: Your iPhone Was Built, In Part, By 13 Year-Olds Working 16 Hours A Day For 70 Cents An Hour

Post  astralflyer Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:09 pm

There have been reports of suicides and even "mass suicides" from this same factory. Next time we caress our latest gadget of envy, greed, avarice and status think about this, then maybe consider who would have the last laugh when you realize that a significant portion of our life is actually controlled by these gadgets, using the aforementioned temptations to cunningly control your mind.

Not so long ago I could have a conversation with someone. On our trains people talked, at our bars, anywhere. Now I just see people, especially the younger generations, "glued" to these devices, even to the point of being together in a social group, at the same table, yet communicating with each other using mobile phones.

Some call it the communication revolution.

I, do not.

It is just one of the techniques used to destroy the human race. Put down your phones, switch off your TV, cancel your newspapers AND THINK ONCE MORE JT
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 pm

go0d advice :)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:11 pm

double post

Humanity must re-prioritize its values placing spiritual connection and harmony to the earth and each other at the forefront. It is not possible to have a healthy society, earth, or culture if the bottom line (greed) is what drives business and action in the world. It is this type of attitude where people are perceived as expendable and therefore the earth is expendable too. But if earth and people are expendable what is left? Death and destruction seems the obvious answers. We, our collective consciousness, must act to correct these destructive misperceptions. If one were to truly look at working in harmony with the planet and with each other - productivity would soar due to people experiencing a sense of abundance as compare to a sense of futility and lack due to being raped spiritually of all that matters. Remember. The human spirit is meant to be free to live in harmony with its environment and not enslaved 16 hours a day in some building with no connection to nature, clean air, clean water and wholesome food.

When peoples spirits are robbed of natures essential life giving elements they become spiritually bankrupt and are prone to depression, illness and suicide. How can any culture or society move in a healthy direction at the exploitation of their own or others citizens?

Your iPhone Was Built, In Part, By 13 Year-Olds Working 16 Hours A Day For 70 Cents An Hour 12
    human spirit

astralflyer
    astralflyer

Post  astralflyer Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:26 pm

Some may point the finger of judgement to their hero Mr.70c/hr Jobs, some may point the finger at far-Eastern factories, some may even point the finger at Western mass-marketing and media. Very few would point the finger at themselves, for ultimately we let this happen. We let ourselves be brainwashed into "wanting" these devices, and gladly sign our bank accounts over by contractual agreement to these bloodsucking evil oligarchs, whilst participating in the spread of misery and dis-humanity in other countries.

Mobile phones have become so much more than a tool of communication. They are more important to us than the car, or even our partners and children. Like a car they have become a status symbol, something whereby we feel compelled to own the latest model, to own the most exclusive brand, to have the most features. Yet unlike the car, we treasure and covet it, we constantly break our conversations to answer its beckoning call unlike our children, we ignore our partners and have other relationships on it, we polish it, we hide it, we take it to bed, we take it on holiday and answer calls from the boss, we use it to tell us where to go and how to get there, where to shop and how much things cost, it tells us what the weather is like, and that "Mrbig457" wants a date, in short, the mobile phone is replacing our ability to communicate with society, with our partners, with our children. It tells us what to think, where to go and when to go there. It constantly interrupts us when we do try to communicate with other humans.

In short, if we had a friend with these same qualities, would you remain friends for long?

It even makes stupid faces in a sad attempt to convey emotion, thus albino sunny cheers cyclops I love you flower lol!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Well my mobile phone is one of the oldest models and I keep it turned off in the car for road emergencies. After reading all of the data on radiation and brain tumors that little sucker is used very infrequently.

Now my computer is another story as we have no TV, no newspapers and no magazines. So it is literally the link to the outside world.

Oh, and we have a land phone line with an older phone that one has to dial to get a connection.

astralflyer
    astralflyer

Post  astralflyer Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:40 pm

I wonder sometimes if someone who had never seen a phone would think we were crazy? what would they think of us talking to a small shiny box? tapping it, teasing it, stroking it? working for it, they'd think we gone daft I'm sure!

Invest in people and Love, and our reward will yield a great return. Invest in ourselves, money and negative technology and the converse shall manifest. Like everything else, I guess we have the free-will to use these things for positive or negative means.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:10 pm