tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
HigherLove
astralflyer
THEeXchanger
Threecaster
Carol
burgundia
Jonah
11 posters

increase in emotional breakdowns

Jonah
    Jonah

increase in emotional breakdowns Empty increase in emotional breakdowns

Post  Jonah Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:31 pm

lots of people getting restless as of late... and for those with any kind of psychotic tendencies...forget about it... off the rocker as of the past few days... recommending some good r n r ....and bounce Crazy Happy Oooyeah 1 Boxer Lmfao Enlightened

http://www.carliniinstitute.com/how_recent_solar_flares_are_affecting_us
    burgundia
    burgundia

increase in emotional breakdowns Empty Re: increase in emotional breakdowns

Post  burgundia Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:25 am

Wow, Jonah....I am sure a very timely post...I have been feeling the impact of solar flares on me greately...like never before.
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:07 am

indeed....unable to sleep for very long ....
    trying to remain active until my mind can relax ...
    wish i could rest as easy as these guys ....
    Attachments
    increase in emotional breakdowns Attachmentiphone 011 (478x640).jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (151 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:51 am

Yes..the mind very active, me agitated without a reason, problem with falling asleep...it's subsided now...till the next time I guess...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:01 pm

We've been having difficulty with sleep too and went back to using this which works really well. Been sleeping through the night since.

Deep Sleep & Sweet Dreams by Changeworks Central-Ericksonian Hypnosis Audiotapes By Carol Erickson and Thomas Condon
    http://www.thechangeworks.com/cwproducts/reviews_1.html
    CDs and dowloads: http://www.thechangeworks.com/cwproducts/3a_cwtapes1.html

Upon purchase you can download it onto your computer and listen with headphones. This is the best I've ever run across in all the years I've been involved with hypnosis auto suggestion.

Ericksonian Hypnosis
    Ericksonian Hypnosis, also called "the new hypnosis," is at once powerful and gentle. Based on the pioneering work of Milton Erickson, this style of hypnosis is open-ended, indirect, and respectful of the listener.

Multiple Voices
    Most Changeworks Cassettes feature two stereo voices speaking simultaneously during hypnosis. This is an innovative method which works especially well for rapid, easy trance induction and to help the analytical thinking mind to let go. The voices weave together in a musical way and the scripts use multiple levels of language including puns, poetry and wordplay. Like old time radio dramas, many have plots in which you are a participant, taking part in an internal adventure that brings forth new powers. Other CDs involve journeys to magical places like the Center of Time, the Secret Garden, a Crystal Dome. Humor Power! takes you to meet the World Council of Comedians and Humorists while Deep Sleep & Sweet Dreams takes you on an overnight train trip on the Starlight Express. Special Effects Most of the CDs have elaborate special effects and use highly refined recording techniques. They feature 3-Dimensional Sound ó specially processed effects that sound like they are actually happening in your presence. Listeners report that the lifelike sound quality puts them more fully into their hypnotic experience.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:31 pm

OMFG....who knew?

I am a senstive soul, and December is a rough month for me...I'm likely a S.A.D. candidate.

This past one has been nearly a record breaker....my tolerance for being out in public had hit rock bottom...

Crowds, traffic, shopping, christmas.....AHHHHHHHHHH! Boxer

Nasty thoughts of horrible material things and deeds were rising up complely unprovoked.

NOT sleeping has been my problem. My wife has similar issues...

My stress levels actually wrecked me enough to get a stomach virus, which hardly ever happens.

Fully recovered now; it seems that since Mercury has gotten out of our hair, I am doing much better.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:09 pm

perhaps you need to balance your emotions with your intellect
    and, do that thru the 12 levels of all that you are
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:11 pm

That's easy enough to post Susan but the majority of folks have no clue how to do that. I recall a time when you were having a rough go of it. What did you do to get out of it?

Threecaster, one needs sunlight or a full spectrum light and least 20-40 minutes a day. Some family members use specific lamps for that. See link.
    http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=sad+sun+lamp&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

I use Ericksonian Hypnosis for relaxation and other stuff. It tends to work really well for us.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:34 pm

i was carrying a home worth almost 500,000.00 alone - almost anyone would have a tough go of it
    i NEVER had a tough go of it spiritually speaking.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:39 pm

once, i realised the only person i need to save is myself
    - it was easy to get rid of my circumstances,
    and, put myself into a very different type of arena,
    NOW, my life is like a heaven on earth.

also - once, i accepted that others,
    or at least most others will NOT, nor do they want to work as a group
    that made things very easy,
    to sort out, who was real, and, who was NOT

telling the truth. likely cost me about 200,000 - over 2008, 2009, 2010, and, 2011
    now in 2012 - everything is NOW simply a choice
    to do, or NOT to do
    and, i got to tell you, i love my life that way !!!
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:41 pm

i wrote nearly 5000 posts on the old project avalon, and, project camelot and thuban -
    i recorded some videos - too bad, most people didn't take the time to read them
    - and, if they did, and, did NOT understand them
    too bad, they did NOT ask questions
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Thank you for sharing that. I like how it boiled down where you are now happy.

As for the other.. that you shared what you knew is what counts because it is out in the collective. Whenever I go back and look at the old PA site there are numerous folks there reading. What you had to share was not lost and is appreciated by those who come across it.

astralflyer
    astralflyer

increase in emotional breakdowns Empty Move 15 Inches

Post  astralflyer Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:41 pm

I have heard many Gurus and masters throughout the years say that we will need to move from the mind to the heart. Recalling Sri Sri Ravi Shankar say this ('move 15 inches from the head to the heart')some twenty years ago, I didn't quite realize at the time just how important this is now. In line with many prophetic and spiritual writings we will need to move from the mind (from outside our apparent selves) to the heart (within or selves) in order to survive this time which is well and truly upon us now. People within our families appear to "go mad" out of fear created by the mind, destroying the family bond and Love, people within societies appear to be "going mad" and turning upon one-another, peoples of different countries and cultures are doing the same.

The advice for surviving seems universal in its simplicity and efficacy: Stay within yourself, however which way you prefer, whether it be in nature, music, hobbies, meditation etc, stay off meat, drink plenty of water, stay in positive company and above all SWITCH OFF THE TV. If you feel the need to know what is going on, find an untainted source maybe from the internet, but STAY DETACHED and OBSERVE. See between the lines, and watch the game.

The mind is an extremely powerful tool, make sure you are in control of it, and not someone else but stay connected to the heart at all times. The more minds are focused on a positive outcome the better, please don't underestimate this - for we all depend on those people who have such a mind which is used as a divine channel, they are here to manifest the new age into existence for humanity much as a radio acts as conduit between transmitter and listener.

All my Love. AF.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:26 am

it is too bad,
    that most folks do NOT understand
    it takes 12 people to complete a support wheel
    and, it also requires those same people to understand
    all 12 aspects, since you play them all out, in 12 different circles
    too many folks, care only about their own stuff, and, care very little about what anyone else is doing
    i believe, that i spent a lot of time
    not only sharing my own stuff, but; also sharing other peoples stuff
    i have to admit, that continuing to do this -
    is beginning to feel rather fruitless LOL
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:58 am

So, any other reports of body parts being paralyzed by solar flares? :op

Water and rest are great for many things, but me thinks that a visit to an osteopath may be in order.

I have some movement back, but for the time being I am disabled and need help from others just to get dressed.

I have heard of great results with the full spectrum lights. The unusual sunshine (and ANIMALS) have really helped with the blues, this last week.

Sea Otters are god/good for the soul and spirit.

Still from Monterey/Pacific Grove (part-time home of the Monarch butterfly...there is a preservation forest just up the steet...)...

PEACE

Troy

Every Year, Over 25,000 Monarchs Overwinter in Pacific Grove
    Arriving in October, the Monarch Butterflies cluster together on the pines and eucalyptus trees of the Sanctuary. Their migration to Pacific Grove is so unitique and inspiring that Pacific Grove is nicknamed "Butterfly Town, U.S.A." The community has always welcomed the butterflies and sought for their protection. Citizens of Pacific Grove voted to create an additional tax to create the Monarch Grove Sanctuary, led by dedicated volunteers. The Pacific Grove Police Department continues to enforce strict regulations that prohibit the "molestation of butterflies." The fine? $1,000.

http://www.ci.pg.ca.us/monarchs/default.htm
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:09 am

Indeed all of the above you mentioned are important. Body work is thoroughly important now. Rock your spine on the floor and stretch. Also drink lots of water and stay away from any unnecessary medications (of course I am no Doctor and do not suggest you give up your prescriptions Cup o Lolerz (Sea Otters are indeed god/good for the soul and spirit..)

http://www.brownielocks.com/NativeAmericanHoroscope.html#Otter
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:12 am

Oh yeah...there is that (meds).

I just did not want to suggest 120 mg. per day of Cymbalta. lol

It helped with the anxiety and agoraphobia.

Cannery Row on the Monterey side of the street was like Disneyland on Saturday. We just found an isolated spot to watch the otters, then got out of there.

Weekdays are much better.

:)
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:35 am

Perhaps "Towelie" from South Park said it best (this was prior to rehab)-- lol

increase in emotional breakdowns Toweli10
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:38 am

"Towelie" is very wise.

Detoxing isn't easy at any level. We are focusing on diet now. lol!

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:01 pm

Insanely Happy

Hi Carol!

Nice to be sharing the Pacific Plate with you for the first time since (?)...

You always brighten my day.

sunny

You are a "full-spectrum" light.
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:21 pm

It's the simplicity in Music that also assists in grounding us. Enjoy

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:14 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:i wrote nearly 5000 posts on the old project avalon, and, project camelot and thuban -
    i recorded some videos - too bad, most people didn't take the time to read them
    - and, if they did, and, did NOT understand them
    too bad, they did NOT ask questions
    Susan, I think things are so bad, and people are so screwed-up, that this should be expected. In keeping with the subject of this thread, it may be nearly impossible to be a genuine truth-seeker, without having some sort of an emotional breakdown, or without going slightly (or majorly) crazy. This might be one reason (legitimate or otherwise) for the FEMA camps. I've recently decided that I am in conflict with both Humanity and Divinity -- and that the REAL truth might be a threat to BOTH. I have tried to create a new paradigm for myself, from which I can safely examine what you have posted, and to carefully look at the work of Brook, Raven, Carol, Mercuriel, Lionhawk, Abraxasinas, Trancoso, and really all of the controversial and esoteric material on the internet, science-fiction, bookstores, Whole-Life Expos, etc, etc, etc. I truly think that a lot of people are going to crack-up, and even commit suicide, in connection with discovering the way things REALLY are. It's really almost a full-time and very thankless job -- in a society which does not reward such activities. I'm starting to review a lot of the work of others, including your work. It is very much appreciated. The Good People (and Other Than People) need to figure out how to have the Good Guys and Gals Win -- rather than this continuing to be a Rat-Race, Where the Rats are Winning. I might be crazy, but on the other hand, ignorance on the part of the critic, does not constitute insanity on the part of the criticized. Vindication might prove to be very sweet indeed.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:18 pm

You two are right on track with how I feel about things. Being the Pisces that I am, I feel both ways. My immediate reaction was to tell you, Susan, the same type of encouragement.

This crap does get old, though....but the good news is, it's always darkest before the dawn.

Here's a mail I just sent to my good friends:

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t3810-increase-in-emotional-breakdowns

Ok...I would like to point to post #13 in particular. This is what happened to all of us last year, as well as right before the party just recently.

I think the vibration of everything is fluctuating rapidly, and we're trying our damnest to keep up.

Here's the deal folks. When any one of us is acting irrationally, instead of getting sucked in....we should "play along" and try and divert this madness untill it passes. We should go into "babysitter" mode, rather than trying to "act like adults" (what is that *exactly* anyways? I bet it's very boring and tedious, and yet dangerous at the same time...)

I know this sounds wierd (wired?). But it's something to seriously consider. If we can train ourselfs to raise a flag when our own reactions are getting yanked out of us, then maybe whoever is NOT being possessed by an evil spirit at that moment can steer that moment into a loving place, where the evil spirit will be uncomfortable and leave.....

Here's to Loving Intent in the New Year!

I think the flux is changing so rapidly now, some people automatically resort to default mental patterns. They resort back to their "instinctive" behavior, but those were only applied efficiently to the old modes of "getting along with life". Then this realization of ineffectiveness only fuels the fire that leads into the spiral of bona-fide, distilled madness. This results in people panicking about the state of their personal posessions, and doing all sorts of stupid, and occasionaly violent things.

So yes, trying to "rise above" your own personal chaos field is a challenge. I'll only feel good about it if I want to though! Crazy Happy
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:52 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:it is too bad,
    that most folks do NOT understand
    it takes 12 people to complete a support wheel
    and, it also requires those same people to understand
    all 12 aspects, since you play them all out, in 12 different circles
    too many folks, care only about their own stuff, and, care very little about what anyone else is doing
    i believe, that i spent a lot of time
    not only sharing my own stuff, but; also sharing other peoples stuff
    i have to admit, that continuing to do this -
    is beginning to feel rather fruitless LOL

Do we ALL have to sit in the circle at the same time?

I do good to get three of them to answer me...and if I get to about six we start fighting... Boxer

Then mama angel has to step in and provide sympathy and encouragement and chastisement for boundary crossings...

So you're telling me I have to go around inside and find all 12 of these folks? Are you sure it's not 18?

Are these the corresponding "bodies" relative to the Etheric, Astral, Mental, etc...

It is an intriguing thought to think of my Minds in such a way...

Technical Question: Is it possible to directly link, vibrate or conduit directly to say, the Mental plane in such a way as to be bypassing the Astral and Etheric layers? (or does it work that way by default?)

One of the intresting phenomena I've be experiencing lately is what I have come to call "say it and see it". Since about May, I have been experiencing increasing occurences of talking about a thing, event, or characteristic, only to observe it moments later.

One of my minds told me that this is the introductory level to a mental state of existence. Perhaps I am preparing to exit my Astral (emotional) vibrational state into a higher one, thusly I have been experiencing tremendous emotinal outpouring....

I am seriously considering getting some Reiki work done...

And I have been getting more sun, the weather has been most decent; I also have a full spectrum bulb on right now. sunny

So....Thanks! and a special thanks to you AstralFlyer Cool
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:57 pm

increase in emotional breakdowns Funny_chicken-thumb-400x600
    Some of us just have bad hair days... err, fluff days.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:14 pm