tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Carol
Micjer
THEeXchanger
7 posters

TSA starts stopping people on US highways without warrants or probable cause

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

TSA starts stopping people on US highways without warrants or probable cause Empty TSA starts stopping people on US highways without warrants or probable cause

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:45 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13KLp4aoOq0

TSA starts stopping people on US highways without warrants or probable cause

Micjer
    Micjer

TSA starts stopping people on US highways without warrants or probable cause Empty Re: TSA starts stopping people on US highways without warrants or probable cause

Post  Micjer Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:47 am

Here is my take on this.

You and I and the people of this forum, can see the wrong in this.

At this point there are many in the US that see the wrong in this.

However, I guarantee if you were to poll the average american citizen, the majority would see this as a good thing. Oh we have to stop terrorism. We can't have another Oklahoma bombing! They fail to see their freedoms being stripped away.

The one trucker in the video is a prime example. Yes sir I will help you out. If I see anything suspicious I will call you immediately. `Recruited`to help fight the dangerous interstate terrorism routes. Suspect

So now that it has started, where does it end! Checkpoints set up all over the US. Police state 101. Make sure you have your papers!

The latest senate approval of the S 1867 National Defense Authorization Bill passed senate with only 7 against. People should have been outraged. Nope hardly made headlines.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

TSA starts stopping people on US highways without warrants or probable cause Empty Re: TSA starts stopping people on US highways without warrants or probable cause

Post  Carol Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:52 am

TSA starts stopping people on US highways without warrants or probable cause Knightstemplar

What have all of our American soldiers died for in WWI, WWII and all the wars afterwards?

One's spirit is meant to be free.

Enslaved how is this even possible?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    dolphin
    dolphin

Post  dolphin Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:22 pm

Reason they can do this is because, most americans are completely IGNORANT and STUPID!!! like this "simple" truck driver.

less likely to happen in europe.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:39 am

The other side of the coin concerns me just as much ie that those who encourage people to get out there, protest and fight these measures are setting those people up to get tagged as 'terrorists' and locked up in accordance with that disgusting bill. I hate the way the ptw plays both sides of the coin like that to trap people. Imho I think it's only if the majority fight it that the Americans will have a chance of winning and that majority just doesn't seem to be there. Crying or Very sad
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Our "taught and encouraged Divide and Conquer" Mentality wrote:Reason they can do this is because, most americans are completely IGNORANT and STUPID!!! like this "simple" truck driver.

less likely to happen in europe.

It is more that ;

The reason They can do this is because that from cradle to grave in Mainstream Society, most Americans are now taught and encouraged to be completely IGNORANT of Their predicament(s) and are essentially STUPID as It comes to regard Their mentality in coming to terms and then dealing with those predicament(s)...

People like this "simple" minded Truck Driver Illustrate exactly what the Controllers seek as They've worked long and hard to create a large number of this very type of Human - Worldwide...

Now while Europeans may be more Liberal for sure Its not less likely to happen in Europe as Europe also entered into the NWO Euro and Eurozone Economic Block where that doesn't bode well about Their Populations having done much to change things yet either...

Simply put - Whats less Dividing and more Uniting to say then is this...

Wink

We must All wake up fully in whatever ways We are still currently NOT Awake...

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:35 am

TSA hits American trains and buses
    POSTED BY ANIRVAN CHATTERJEE ⋅ DECEMBER 5, 2011

Attacks on passengers’ civil rights is one of the most unpleasant parts of flying. But the cancer is spreading to buses and trains. The TSA’s Visible Intermodal Protection and Response (VIPR) teams “detain and search citizens at railroad stations, bus stations, ferries, car tunnels, ports, subways, truck weigh stations, rest areas, and special events.” (via) According to the TSA News Blog:

“VIPR teams periodically descend on transportation hubs to conduct “random” searches, as they did in Tennessee; in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Kentucky; in Des Moines, Iowa; in Tampa, Florida; in Sacramento, California; and perhaps most notoriously, in Savannah, Georgia, where train passengers were separated from their luggage and body-searched after they got off the train. Amtrak Police Chief John O’Connor hit the roof when he found out and forbade the agency from ever setting foot in an Amtrak station without permission again. VIPR teams also operate in the New York City subway and in other cities, where, according to the TSA, they ‘surge into a transit agency.’…TSA head John Pistole recently testified before Congress that the TSA ‘conducted more than 8,000 VIPR operations in the past 12 months, including more than 3,700 operations in mass-transit and passenger-railroad venues.’” (via)

According to the TSA, VIPR teams have conducted 60,000 searches over the past six years, targeting train and bus passengers, among others. Imagining a world beyond dirty aviation also means imagining a world beyond an overreaching security state that imagines that terrorists are plotting to attack Greyhound buses.

read more : Arrow http://aviationjustice.org/2011/12/05/tsa-american-trains-and-buses/

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:32 pm