tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Shared Earth the Largest Community Garden on the Planet!

Balance
    Balance

Shared Earth the Largest Community Garden on the Planet! Empty Shared Earth the Largest Community Garden on the Planet!

Post  Balance Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:37 am

I came upon this today and found it quite interesting. I am enthusiastic about gardening, and fresh local food so this is a wonderful effort to co-create
    http://www.sharedearth.com/
    Land Owners

Share your land with only someone you trust and get free fruits, vegetables or flowers. No piece of land is too big or too small!

Gardeners and Farmers

Get free access to land and grow what you love, share some of the produce with the land owner and keep the rest.

Land owners get to make more efficient use of their land. Gardeners and farmers get access to land. Our community is built on the premise that we can create a greener, more organic and efficient world one garden at a time. So let's get started!
    Bobbie
    Bobbie

Shared Earth the Largest Community Garden on the Planet! Empty Re: Shared Earth the Largest Community Garden on the Planet!

Post  Bobbie Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:35 am

This is great for people with limited space or who don't want to grown every veggie or fruit under the sun. Sharing is a wonderful way to go for variety without the bother. I like it. Thanks for the link Balance.
    Balance
    Balance

Shared Earth the Largest Community Garden on the Planet! Empty Re: Shared Earth the Largest Community Garden on the Planet!

Post  Balance Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:47 pm

It's a wonderful project, I agree. The next step is to take action and participate. I have started my own little garden which I am documenting for later sharing. I utilize a very small space and fill with edibles. It brings me JOY. I do have a community garden here in my town, I plan on inquiring about participating. So many local farmers markets here, I am fortunate and very grateful. I love to support my local farmers Shared Earth the Largest Community Garden on the Planet! Herz

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:26 am