tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Russian Space Defense Troops launched

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Russian Space Defense Troops launched Empty Russian Space Defense Troops launched

Post  Carol Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:03 am

Moscow has launched a team of Space Defense Troops. The corps is a reply to the US and NATO’s constant push towards creating the European Missile Defense system with components stationed near the Russian border. Space Defense Troops are a brand new combat arm aimed at providing Russia’s security in air and space.
    The troops are made up of space, air and missile defense commands, as well as the Plesetsk spaceport near Arkhangelsk in northern Russia and Kura testing area in Kamchatka in the Far East. In technical terms, they comprise space control systems, orbit groups control installations and missile alert systems. In addition, new radar stations have been put in operation. According to the commander of the Russian Space Defense Troops, Lieutenant-General Oleg Ostapenko, this raises their efficiency and significantly strengthens Russia’s missile defense.

Read more at link.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Russian Space Defense Troops launched Empty Re: Russian Space Defense Troops launched

Post  Carol Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:07 am

Russia will target US missile defense sites if no deal - Medvedev
    http://rt.com/politics/medvedev-comments-missile-defense-031/

esponding to Washington’s failure to bring Russia on board the European missile defense system, President Dmitry Medvedev announces sweeping plans to address what Moscow is calling a threat to national security.
    Medvedev said he will deploy strike systems in the west and south of the country and deploy Iskander missiles in the Kaliningrad region in order to counter the risk posed by the European missile defense system.
    “By my order the Defense Ministry will run in a warning system radar station in Kaliningrad without delay,” the Russian President said, commenting from his resident of Gorki on the outskirts of Moscow
    Russia may also refuse to undertake additional steps toward disarmament in the event that its national security remains at risk.
    “In the event of unfavorable developments (in regards to European missile defense), Russia reserves the right to halt further steps in the disarmament sphere and, respectively, weapons control,” Medvedev said. “Besides, given the inseparable interconnection between the strategic offensive and defensive weapons, grounds may appear for our country’s withdrawal from the START treaty.”
    New START, which limits the number of deployed strategic nuclear warheads to 1,550, was signed on April 8, 2010 in Prague and went into force on February 5, 2011.
    Meanwhile, Medvedev stressed that Russia remains open to dialogue with the US and NATO regarding missile defense issues, but the cooperation must have clear legal parameters.
    "We are not closing the door to further dialogue on missile defense with the US and the North Atlantic alliance, nor to practical cooperation in this area. We are ready for further dialogue," the Russian leader stressed. "The path towards such work depends upon the creation of a clear legal basis for our cooperation that will reflect our legitimate interests."
    There is still time to come to mutual understanding, the Russian leader said.
    Medvedev reiterated his belief that the formation of a “joint and sectored missile defense system,” which he proposed at the Russia-NATO Council summit in Lisbon, would open up the prospects for a “real strategic partnership between Russia and NATO.”

Read more at link.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Russian Space Defense Troops launched Empty Re: Russian Space Defense Troops launched

Post  Carol Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:11 am

In the spirit of transparency, President Dmitry Medvedev has reiterated Moscow’s need for written guarantees that the US missile defense shield in Europe would not be targeted at Russian territory.
    Medvedev was meeting with US President Obama on the sidelines of the APEC Summit in Honolulu, Hawaii.
    On his way back from the summit, Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov spoke more about the situation. "It was said: if we are heard – and President Medvedev made a clear statement to Obama – we want to have some clear guarantees on paper.”
    The Foreign Minister mentioned “problems with the Congress” as the reason for Washington’s foot-dragging on what should be a mere bureaucratic formality.
    “If there are some problems with the Congress, as we are told – no one has ever tried to give us the guarantees," he said.
    Although the Democrats have their man in the Oval Office, the Republicans continue to enjoy an unprecedented amount of influence in the Washington decision-making process.
    Former Vice President Dick Cheney, for example, who began his Washington career back in 1975 as Gerald Ford’s chief of staff, almost singlehandedly defeated Obama’s efforts to shutter Guantanamo Bay detention facility, a task that the president had promised to complete once in office. Four years on, the facility branded ‘the GULAG of our times’ by Amnesty International is still open for business.
    Now, with the Democrats and Republicans hitting the trenches for next year’s presidential elections, Obama will be wary of giving the opposition any extra ammunition in what promises to be a political mud-fest.
    Meanwhile, Medvedev, noting the mixed signals he is getting from Washington, announced that he would make a decisive statement on the issue soon.
    "It is unclear to us what our partners are offering, and I think we will in the near future determine what we should do with the European missile defensive system," Medvedev said at a press conference after the APEC Summit. "I believe that in the near future I will have to give a complete assessment on how Russia is to react to the developing situation now, as well as after 2012.”
    Although Medvedev lauded the achievements forged with Obama, he acknowledged that this particular area is proving thorny.
    "In regard to the European missile defense system, the situation is much more difficult," he said.
    Russia has expressed its staunch opposition to the deployment of a US missile defense system near its borders, claiming it would present a security threat. NATO and the United States argue that the shield would help defend Eastern Europe against a hypothetical missile attack from rogue countries, usually identified as Iran. The cost of this unproven security against such a threat, which many analysts say is dubious at best, could turn out to be nothing less than Russia’s friendship.
    President Medvedev has warned of an imminent arms race unless the US and NATO find a way to cooperate with Moscow in the project.
    “After 2020, if we do not come to terms, a real arms race will begin," the Russian leader warned in May at the G8 Summit in Deauville, France.
    Most frustrating to Russian diplomats is that Moscow and NATO agreed to cooperate on the European missile shield during the NATO-Russia Council summit in Lisbon in November 2010. Later, however, NATO began to argue there should be two independent systems that exchange information. Russia favors a joint system with full-scale interoperability.

Read more at link.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:16 am

Russian Space Defense Troops launched If7a78280491a64d2a8912f27dc599acb_moscow-missile-defense-nato-iran.n
    http://rt.com/politics/moscow-missile-defense-nato-iran-019/
    “Clock is ticking" on missile defense decision, Moscow warns
    October 2011 - With Moscow increasingly exasperated with NATO over the question as to what sort of cooperation, if any, it will have with Russia on missile defense, NATO envoy Dmitry Rogozin fired a warning shot.
    Saying that Russia will continue to go through the appropriate diplomatic, political and military channels to convey its concerns over the planned deployment of a missile defense in Eastern Europe, Russia's NATO Ambassador Dmitry Rogozin said there is a limit.
    If the "point of no-return" is passed without an agreement, Russian scientists will be forced to give an adequate military-technical response to this challenge, he said.
    "Everything has its limit, its red line and its point of no-return in these talks,” Rogozin said.
    “But when these plans start finding their realization in metal, when all legally binding agreements are signed within NATO…and Russia's objective concerns remain disregarded, the diplomats will deem their mission finished and their work will be taken over by scientists, who will have to create capabilities for Russia that will allow it to neglect all attempts to nullify its strategic balance,"

Read more at link.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:18 am

Meanwhile from China... http://www.junshijia.com/article/201111/83165_3.html

"Suddenly a large number of China's Second Artillery Corps Northwest Plateau drill assembly, which is China's "Qiaoshanzhenhu" response to U.S. threats to Pakistan Railway clear attitude. China warned the United States high-level officials and even direct "any threat to Pakistan is the China threat."

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:14 am

Now where is Sorcha Faal in all of this as we all know this is just a nasty little disinformation network.

And now from China

Let's face it. This brew-ha-ha stems from when Bush and Chaney were in office and there little secret group decided they wanted access to all of the oil in the mideast ( at least as much as they could get their hands on) and made up their concocted plan to invade Iraq. This was after the invasion of Kuwait by WHO? And of course next on the list was Iran. Given that the US has more oil then the entire mid-east one has to wonder why do they want more? Why do they want to control the mid-east's oil. And let us not forget about George Bush Sr. and Desert Storm as we take a little journey down memory lane back to 1990. http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h2020.html

Why is the US even in the mideast? I mean, really, why?

And if one were to really focus on Bush Sr. - why we can go all the way back to when he was CIA when Kennedy was shot back in 1963. Did Bush help kill Kennedy? http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm

If one really wants to know what is going on in the world look to the Bush Sr. cabal. They have been manipulating world events from behind the scenes for decades! And let's face it. If the reports from notables such as Andrew Basiago are accurate, the office of the Presidency has been controlled by the CIA ever since Kennedy's death. Even Obama is connected to and controlled by the CIA.

Basically the government of the US is controlled by this cabal - which includes Big Business. And the people of the US are blind as bats having been lied to for decades.

I recall last summer standing at a gas station in rural Oregon listening to some youth take about politics. All they knew was what was the spoon fed to them by the controlled media. They were woefully ignorant of the big picture which is really tragic when one stops to consider what has happened these past decades in local schools with the dumbing down of the populace. This is truly a tragedy and pathetic as the reigns of control over this nation is in the hand of a corrupt few, while the many suffer under their misguided and dangerous leadership.

Let's face it... we are a nation of idiots who are waking up to the fact that we are being screwed every-which-way and including Sunday.

I'm just the voice one lone person. I never wanted to go to war in the mid-east. None of my friends did either. I didn't want to be involved in the Viet Nam war. I didn't want to see my friends drafted and then killed - over what? Someones elses' ego manic power trip of control, manipulation and greed. I never advocated the murder of innocent victims who had the misfortune to live in countries this nation invaded. Nor did I given sanction to elected leaders to follow this path of death and destruction. And you know what? I'm standing in line next to the other 99% who didn't want this to happen either.

In my personal opinion, if one really wants to stop this madness - then go after the individuals (not nations) who created this mess. Hold them accountable for crimes against humanity.

How can we ever hope to evolve as a species if we can't even get past the desire to murder one another. Or let insane leaders get away with murder. There is a better way to resolve issues then invading nations by destroying property or even life. There are much smarter ways to take control of rogue leaders (individuals) then by blowing them and/or their countries up. Not one life needs to be sacrificed. And there are much better ways of control then by the use of fear and manipulation. I used to call it the Sufi shotgun method which is exceptionally effective. But that is another story.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Carol wrote:Now where is Sorcha Faal in all of this as we all know this is just a nasty little disinformation network.

And now from China

Let's face it. This brew-ha-ha stems from when Bush and Chaney were in office and there little secret group decided they wanted access to all of the oil in the mideast ( at least as much as they could get their hands on) and made up their concocted plan to invade Iraq. This was after the invasion of Kuwait by WHO? And of course next on the list was Iran. Given that the US has more oil then the entire mid-east one has to wonder why do they want more? Why do they want to control the mid-east's oil. And let us not forget about George Bush Sr. and Desert Storm as we take a little journey down memory lane back to 1990. http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h2020.html

Why is the US even in the mideast? I mean, really, why?

And if one were to really focus on Bush Sr. - why we can go all the way back to when he was CIA when Kennedy was shot back in 1963. Did Bush help kill Kennedy? http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/bush.htm

If one really wants to know what is going on in the world look to the Bush Sr. cabal. They have been manipulating world events from behind the scenes for decades! And let's face it. If the reports from notables such as Andrew Basiago are accurate, the office of the Presidency has been controlled by the CIA ever since Kennedy's death. Even Obama is connected to and controlled by the CIA.

Basically the government of the US is controlled by this cabal - which includes Big Business. And the people of the US are blind as bats having been lied to for decades.

I recall last summer standing at a gas station in rural Oregon listening to some youth take about politics. All they knew was what was the spoon fed to them by the controlled media. They were woefully ignorant of the big picture which is really tragic when one stops to consider what has happened these past decades in local schools with the dumbing down of the populace. This is truly a tragedy and pathetic as the reigns of control over this nation is in the hand of a corrupt few, while the many suffer under their misguided and dangerous leadership.

Let's face it... we are a nation of idiots who are waking up to the fact that we are being screwed every-which-way and including Sunday.

I'm just the voice one lone person. I never wanted to go to war in the mid-east. None of my friends did either. I didn't want to be involved in the Viet Nam war. I didn't want to see my friends drafted and then killed - over what? Someones elses' ego manic power trip of control, manipulation and greed. I never advocated the murder of innocent victims who had the misfortune to live in countries this nation invaded. Nor did I given sanction to elected leaders to follow this path of death and destruction. And you know what? I'm standing in line next to the other 99% who didn't want this to happen either.

The system has been taken over many decades ago and check and balances either were never in place or if there were in place they never worked . We have leaders that persist in lying to our face and pretend sadness for the 9/11 inside job and the victims of of the many wars . There are too many deceivers , politicians corrupt from all side that somehow tend to congregate e make decisions good for the globalist, and the banksters .

In my personal opinion, if one really wants to stop this madness - then go after the individuals (not nations) who created this mess. Hold them accountable for crimes against humanity.

I am coming to this conclusion myself . Knowing that the law and justice are rigged and are only the version of justice that is convenient . In such circumstances the world needs real expert assassins that dispose of troublesome leaders intent at provoking wars for profit . Fat chance !

How can we ever hope to evolve as a species if we can't even get past the desire to murder one another. Or let insane leaders get away with murder. There is a better way to resolve issues then invading nations by destroying property or even life. There are much smarter ways to take control of rogue leaders (individuals) then by blowing them and/or their countries up. Not one life needs to be sacrificed. And there are much better ways of control then by the use of fear and manipulation. I used to call it the Sufi shotgun method which is exceptionally effective. But that is another story.

Carol,

There is no hope and the system is beyond repairs . I think the prospect is a radioactive world . I don't blame Iran at all in this caper . But I would really enjoy if 3 or 4 criminal cities were actually nuked. I see those places as the ones that control the world , economically , religiously and with military power
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Who needs more nukes when we have so many nuclear power plants sitting on top of earthquake faults like in Japan. I don't see that happening. I just don't. ET was very specific about the whole no nukes and very good at disabling them.

What is likely to happen is a major and significant CME similar to what happened in 1859. Solar Superstorm http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2003/23oct_superstorm/

Why do you think they are building all of those underground bunkers? It's not because of the rain or even the wind.

Quote:

In scientific circles where solar flares, magnetic storms and other unique solar events are discussed, the occurrences of September 1-2, 1859, are the star stuff of legend. Even 144 years ago, many of Earth's inhabitants realized something momentous had just occurred. Within hours, telegraph wires in both the United States and Europe spontaneously shorted out, causing numerous fires, while the Northern Lights, solar-induced phenomena more closely associated with regions near Earth's North Pole, were documented as far south as Rome, Havana and Hawaii, with similar effects at the South Pole.

What happened in 1859 was a combination of several events that occurred on the Sun at the same time. If they took place separately they would be somewhat notable events. But together they caused the most potent disruption of Earth's ionosphere in recorded history. "What they generated was the perfect space storm," says Bruce Tsurutani, a plasma physicist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

To begin to understand the perfect space storm you must first begin to understand the gargantuan numbers with which plasma physicists like Tsurutani work every day. At over 1.4 million kilometers (869,919 miles) wide, the Sun contains 99.86 percent of the mass of the entire solar system: well over a million Earths could fit inside its bulk. The total energy radiated by the Sun averages 383 billion trillion kilowatts, the equivalent of the energy generated by 100 billion tons of TNT exploding each and every second.

But the energy released by the Sun is not always constant. Close inspection of the Sun's surface reveals a turbulent tangle of magnetic fields and boiling arc-shaped clouds of hot plasma dappled by dark, roving sunspots.

Once in a while--exactly when scientists still cannot predict--an event occurs on the surface of the Sun that releases a tremendous amount of energy in the form of a solar flare or a coronal mass ejection, an explosive burst of very hot, electrified gases with a mass that can surpass that of Mount Everest. Read more at link above.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:49 pm

T
    here is no hope and the system is beyond repairs . I think the prospect is a radioactive world . I don't blame Iran at all in this caper . But I would really enjoy if 3 or 4 criminal cities were actually nuked. I see those places as the ones that control the world , economically , religiously and with military power

Whoa!!!!!!!! And I can kiss my tale end good bye...as I live far too close to Washington DC........ Shocked
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Anyone who has substance between their ears would realize a good EMP would be even worse. Destroy the infrastructure and no commerce. I'm really am tired of the whole "if you don't do what I say - blow them up" mentality.

For anyone who is interested one can check out the US Navel Space Command. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3383-naval-space-command

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:19 am