tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
lawlessline
fjcamper
orthodoxymoron
enemyofNWO
Floyd
9 posters

Whistleblowers. Are they Kosher?

Floyd
    Floyd

Whistleblowers. Are they Kosher? Empty Whistleblowers. Are they Kosher?

Post  Floyd Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:31 am

Ive long thought that the majority of so called whistleblowers, 'researchers' and channelers are not valid. They are either in it for the money, paid by shills (Drunvalo Melchizadek said that he once turned $10 million from the CIA), deluded or just plain silly.

There has been a raft of outrageous claims (such as, 'I invented the exclamation mark') that have failed to materialise (and when they dont they will move onto something else) or are simply unverifiable, the latter being great for selling books.

Recently in the limelight is Richard Hoagland who said that Elenin was being overhyped then had the audacity to say it was a spaceship with an invisible tetrahedral forcefield piloted by aliens. Mindbogglingly daft.

It has been known for some time that it is not a spaceship but a tiny insignificant comet that now does almost not exist. Some will harp on about his mathematics but not only are they unscientific they are incorrect as has been proven.

The Magical Statistical Thinking of Richard Hoagland
    http://pseudoastro.wordpress.com/2011/08/30/richard-hoaglands-selective-numerology-of-comet-elenin/
    "So in the end, we have a roughly 1 in 5 chance that Elenin would have the level of significance that Hoagland places on it. Not 1 in 46 billion."

He is one of many misinformants creating an atmosphere of untruth that have inundated C2C and sites like Avalon and Camelot and polluted the alternative moment shifting away its focus from the real issues in life onto fantasy and with others into the realm of fear.

They are a thorn in the side of the truth movement and most have them have been promoted by Bill Ryan or Kerry Cassidy(who is now enjoying an all expenses holiday courtesy of the cult leader Ashtray Deane Anna Hayes etc etc)and other well known conspiracy outlets and retailers. The conspiracy movement is big business. I'm correct in thinking the only money ever put into the mists of Avalon was to remove the Ads.

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Whistleblowers. Are they Kosher? Empty Re: Whistleblowers. Are they Kosher?

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:59 am

Greeting Floyd,

I am in agreement with you . As a matter of fact I have a thread with similar intent

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t3262-should-harassment-by-the-ptb-be-a-prerequisite-for-the-credibility-of-whistleblowers-activists-or-researchers?highlight=prerequisite

Most of the stuff put out is just manure . Elenin was an operation to scare people and Hoagland reputation has been tarnished . Who knows about the year 2012 ? Apart from Earth changes that are real , the economic system going down , some of the other 2012 fearsome conjectures could just be ...... manure . I have yet to see any evidence or sign of impending disaster . In the meantime the channellers , the Hopi , the CIA whistle blowers , the contactees , the false prophets , operations like Camelot and many others , have a fantastic time with unprovable claims . Consider for example the treatment of David Icke and Fritz Springmayer . Fritz went to jail under false charges because he exposed the families of the Illuminati , but David Icke with essentially the same information is free to travel overseas . What's the deal ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbOtjdc_g-Y&feature=related
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aQ5Ttd6sjI&feature=related

As for my wife and I , we have exposed a group of powerful Illuminati families in Australia and we are still followed by government spies because we are out of control. So David Icke is not a danger to the system but we are ? It does not compute !
    As a rule of thumb , I try to treat anything i read as possible disinformation because I know that there are a huge number of people paid to spread lies , BS and the government's preferred spin .
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:28 pm

I pretty much agree with both of you. As I keep saying, I try to listen to everyone -- mainstream and fringe -- with a sea of salt. Unfortunately, this takes way too much time and energy -- and there is no reward or light at the end of the tunnel. I've had to basically consider this to be masochistic entertainment -- with a very serious goal - THE TRUTH! It's just what I do -- whether anyone likes it or not -- or whether it does anyone any good or not. I tend to think that almost everyone and everything is infiltrated and subverted. I feel supernaturally attacked, and while I don't think I've sold-out, I feel extremely impaired and hamstrung. 'They' fried my computer yesterday. I called the beings on the Moon, Mars, and Phobos "BASTARDS", and my computer was immediately completely screwed-up. Then a very alive-looking streaming white light passed between me and the monitor, as if to say "See what happens when you mess with us?"
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:28 am

enemyofNWO wrote:

As for my wife and I , we have exposed a group of powerful Illuminati families in Australia and we are still followed by government spies because we are out of control. So David Icke is not a danger to the system but we are ? It does not compute !
    As a rule of thumb , I try to treat anything i read as possible disinformation because I know that there are a huge number of people paid to spread lies , BS and the government's preferred spin .

Hi
    Sorry to hear that, its a very sad occupation these people have. What goes around comes around though and at least you are getting to eat the best pizza and drink marvelous wine. Some consolation, and you can benefit from the fact that you have done something good and worthwhile.

Like yourself and Oxy, I agree the various misinformation campaigns disseminated by the so called whistleblowers and 'researchers' are a deliberate smoke screen and they are also utilised to cause division and spread fear within the alternative community.
    The darkness which surrounds the idiots who instigate and carry out such programmes is palpable. They are truly sad and pathetic individuals.

I remain hopeful however that all these Dark Forces will be subject to some very severe repercussions for their actions. Hopefully that will be in the very near future.
    I am led to believe that underground bases will not save them.
    fjcamper
    fjcamper

Post  fjcamper Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:58 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:
    As for my wife and I , we have exposed a group of powerful Illuminati families in Australia and we are still followed by government spies because we are out of control.
    Let me know if I can aide thee since I was an intelligence agent. Suspect
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:22 pm

I take it that the whistleblowers would have to be jewish at least to even consider to be kosher. Apart from that, they can blow my whistle any time they feel fit to so.

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Let me know if I can aide thee since I was an intelligence agent.

Can you tell us about your background? Got any cool stories? =)
    fjcamper
    fjcamper

Post  fjcamper Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:05 pm

lawlessline wrote:I take it that the whistleblowers would have to be jewish at least to even consider to be kosher. Apart from that, they can blow my whistle any time they feel fit to so.
    That's deep on many levels! Musical
    fjcamper
    fjcamper

Post  fjcamper Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:33 pm

investigator wrote:

Rather than muck this fine forum with Me..Me..Me. see the Camelot forum under "Who is fjcamer?"

Stories? Have any? Does the Great pyramid have stones?
    fjcamper
    fjcamper

Post  fjcamper Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Floyd wrote:...I agree the various misinformation campaigns disseminated by the so called whistleblowers and 'researchers' are a deliberate smoke screen and they are also utilised to cause division and spread fear within the alternative community.
    The darkness which surrounds the idiots who instigate and carry out such programmes is palpable. They are truly sad and pathetic individuals.

Wow this I did not know, could you identify those who do this?

Thanks! Lawless

I remain hopeful however that all these Dark Forces will be subject to some very severe repercussions for their actions. Hopefully that will be in the very near future. I am led to believe that underground bases will not save them.

Severe, d0OD severe! Jawdrop
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:21 pm

fjcamper wrote:
    investigator wrote:

Rather than muck this fine forum with Me..Me..Me. see the Camelot forum under "Who is fjcamer?"

'll

You'll have to provide a link for those of us who need a little assistance onto the fast track.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:32 pm

fjcamper wrote:
    investigator wrote:

'Me..Me..Me..' as much as you like.
    As you can see here - http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t597-cosmic-voyage-cosmic-explorers - & here - http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2405-remote-viewing-galactic-times-earth-report?highlight=remote+viewing - for example, remote viewing subjects are appericiated.

I'm not a fan of the Camelot Forum. In fact I was banned there.

You have a small audience here, but an interested one...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Small - yes, but somehow we attract visitors (Mists regulars) on a daily basis from some very interesting places.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    fjcamper
    fjcamper

Post  fjcamper Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:49 am

Carol wrote:
    fjcamper wrote:
    investigator wrote:

'll

You'll have to provide a link for those of us who need a little assistance onto the fast track.

I can't. The forum won't allow it until I am 7 days old. Mad 1

I sent it to you by message.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:55 am

Camper, I see you have been reprimanded for threatening people on Camelot.
    fjcamper
    fjcamper

Post  fjcamper Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:49 am

Floyd wrote:Camper, I see you have been reprimanded for threatening people on Camelot.
    Lie. Adv2 one of the Mods there somehow believed that I could effect a mind control on him/her through the forum. Lmao and warned me not to do so. LOL Two posts later, we were laughing about it. Gathering

Give it a rest, Floyd, you're making a fool out of yourself. No

Even jakjones your rottweiler was forced to admit he was interested in what I have to say and apologized for the ridiculous treatment I received at his hand.

Since you brought this issue...again...I sent one of the Mods here the real explanation as to why they booted your butt from Camelot. Not the absurd fabrication you tried to foist on your friends here.

FYI.

Edit: Gosh darn, ole Floyd got all his posts deleted from this thread.
    He's having a bad week. Hypnotize

Last edited by fjcamper on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:09 am

Sensitive today.

can you tell us about your alias the infamous Ari Silverstein if indeed Ari is you as is claimed by some. Is the more than on Mr camper?
    Mr Silverstein has had a lot of bad press on USENET.

and why Frank camper had to change his name to Duane Ritter.
    Or is all that a lie.
    Please enlighten us.

Cheers

Last edited by Floyd on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:25 am

Yo Camper-san, could you please be so kind to change your avatar into something less agrivating?
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:32 am

That's a "generic" one on this forum... I think it's kinda "cute".
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:33 am

Owlsden wrote:That's a "generic" one on this forum... I think it's kinda "cute".

I know. TRANCOSO used it for about 6 months.
    fjcamper
    fjcamper

Post  fjcamper Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:41 am

Owlsden wrote:That's a "generic" one on this forum... I think it's kinda "cute".
    The lady wins. Flowers
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:48 am

Its da Wave
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:50 am

Floyd wrote:

No, I didn't... I'm old-school, so I had the original 'generic'... A greenish sort of midget, if I remember well...

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:51 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Floyd wrote:

No, I didn't... I'm old-school, so I had the original 'generic'... A greenish sort of midget, if I remember well...

yep//the old school generic. Both are crap though and equally as irritating

Last edited by Floyd on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:52 am

What's crap is being thousands of miles away from the One you Love...

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:50 pm