tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Carol
CetaceousOne
6 posters

Stop waiting...

CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Stop waiting... Empty Stop waiting...

Post  CetaceousOne Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:47 pm

and start leading!

I think this is a very succinct summary of the current state of affairs.
    Not what I want to hear, but perhaps what I need to hear.

C1

October 2011 Monthly Visions: Stop Waiting and Start Leading

There is a constant heightened state of alert being felt these days, as if something big is just about to happen. Forums are buzzing with various angles on what this something will be. Imagining your best impression of the guy from Who wants to be a Millionaire?, the million dollar question is will this something be: a) A massive earthquake that sends the whole world into literal wobble b) Offical disclosure from governments, confirming that they’ve been in contact with other-planetary beings for a long time c) The culmination of the Mayan Calendar on October 28 triggering everything from Zero Point, a Pole Shift and three days of darkness or d) A blast of light that sends everyone into an instant awakened enlightened state...............

http://danamrkich.blogspot.com/2011/10/october-2011-monthly-visions-stop.html
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Stop waiting... Empty Re: Stop waiting...

Post  Carol Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:06 am

Not for one nano second do I believe a pole shift will happen this month nor that ET disclosure will happen. Now I wouldn't mind being in the "Who wants to be a millionaire club" as I have some innovative ideas on community gardens that would be nice to fund and implement.

The whole earth has already gone into a whole wobble repeatedly these past few years and will do so again. It's inevitable. However, the 3 days of darkness won't happen without a pole shift and we were informed by ET that the pole shift has been called off on this timeline. I also suspect ET called off WWIII nuclear war as well so that's off the table.

What does that leave?

World wide financial chaos - which is also going to have a major spin in the right direction... but... the whole banking industry has got to be reformed from top to bottom. Let them fail and start over with a National bank where money is back by commodities (US oil - we've got megga fields) and dump the banksters. That would be a refreshing start.

However, we've been stuck with clones as presidents far too long. Why do you think their hair turns white the first couple of years in office? Clones just don't hold up too well under stress. But that is info from contacts - so who knows what's real these days anyway?

ET contact is pretty common among contactees and many ETs look just like us, so attempting to sort some of them out isn't that easy for the unenlightened.

By the way C1 - Dana Mrkich has a very enlightened perspective. Thank you for sharing this with us.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:19 am

By the way C1 - Dana Mrkich has a very enlightened perspective. Thank you for sharing this with us.

No worries! This is first time that I can recall that I have come across her.
    She did a great job on this article.

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:26 am

Thanks for the link. She has a lot of pep! I don't know if being around someone that upbeat would rub off, or if it would just be annoying. :op

Regardless, she has many words of wisdom, and I will read the article a few more times, just to let it sink in.

:)

As an aside -

While some people are waiting for ‘the big one’ to hit, or are heading for the hills before the ocean rolls in on them, families in Pakistan, Japan and New Zealand who lost their homes due to actual floods and earthquakes (as opposed to feared & yet to happen/may never happen floods and earthquakes) are not waiting. They are rolling up their sleeves and getting on with the business of starting anew.

Haiti?

Stop waiting... 32062110
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:41 am

yup, they sure are Troy. The light at the end of the tunnel is what we see in your eyes. Alas, the kingdom within. Huge Grin

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Thanx CetaceousOne ..... really enjoyed that read.

I think she's spot on!
    flower
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:57 pm

Thanks for the link

Thanx CetaceousOne ..... really enjoyed that read

You are welcome! Very Happy

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:20 pm

Great Article Cetaceous . I remember listening to Dana in the past but I had completely lost track of her .
    Thanks for bringing her back to mind cheers

Nice speech she gave here :

Shifting into Your New Reality Part 1/4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prDVNwd79Z4

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:15 am

Thanks for that link. very good article. it is just a confirmation for me. I am not I stopped waiting some time ago and started acting...
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Great Article Cetaceous

Thanks Mudra. I am glad to be able to make an occasional contribution
    to the Mists, however small.

Thanks for that link.

You are welcome, Burgundia! I am glad you found it to be of value.

Confirmation can be a big thing, depending on the issue.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:21 am