tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Absolutely 'xxxxing' priceless - Stop It B! OBAMA PAY YOUR &*%$#% BILLS (Enjoy)

horus
    horus

Absolutely 'xxxxing' priceless - Stop It B! OBAMA PAY YOUR &*%$#% BILLS    (Enjoy) Empty Absolutely 'xxxxing' priceless - Stop It B! OBAMA PAY YOUR &*%$#% BILLS (Enjoy)

Post  horus Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:28 pm

Shades of Pulp Fiction with actor Samuel L. Jackson

This man says the way it really is with the American Government and Obama!

From the Heart & Soul Brother!

WARNING: COARSE LANGUAGE!

Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same Ooopsey' thing.
    Vincent: It's not. It's the same ballpark.
    Jules: Ain't no Ooopsey' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but, you know, touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her Holiest of Holies, ain't the same Ooopsey' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same Ooopsey' sport. Look, foot massages don't mean XXXX.
    Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
    Jules: [scoffs] Don't be tellin' me about foot massages. I'm the foot Ooopsey' master.
    Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?
    Jules:XXXX yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.
    Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?
    [Jules gives Vincent a long look, realizing he's been set up]
    Jules: XXXX you.
    Vincent: You give them a lot?
    Jules: XXXX you.
    Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.
    Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' a little pissed here.

Jules: Look, just because I don't be givin' no man a foot massage don't make it right for Marsellus to throw Antwone into a glass Ooopsey' house, Ooopsey' up the way the nigger talks. Motherxxxxxx do that XXXX to me, he better paralyze my XXX, 'cause I'll kill the Motherxxxxxx, know what I'm sayin'?
    Vincent: I ain't saying it's right. But you're saying a foot massage don't mean nothing, and I'm saying it does. Now look, I've given a million ladies a million foot massages, and they all meant something. We act like they don't, but they do, and that's what's so Xxxxxxxx cool about them. There's a sensuous thing going on where you don't talk about it, but you know it, she knows it, Xxxxxxxx Marsellus knew it, and Antwone should have Xxxxxxxx better known better. I mean, that's his Xxxxxxxx wife, man. He can't be expected to have a sense of humor about that XXXX. You know what I'm saying?
    Jules: That's an interesting point. Come on, let's get into character.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Absolutely 'xxxxing' priceless - Stop It B! OBAMA PAY YOUR &*%$#% BILLS    (Enjoy) Empty Re: Absolutely 'xxxxing' priceless - Stop It B! OBAMA PAY YOUR &*%$#% BILLS (Enjoy)

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:35 pm

He's better than Alex Jones!! I like listening to Intelligent and Angry Blacks!! They should be listened to very carefully!! I like listening to what Educated Blacks have to say about Ancient Egypt and Ethiopia!! I'm going to spend a lot of time in the coming months, listening to Blacks!! They have something I need (besides melanin)!!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Absolutely 'xxxxing' priceless - Stop It B! OBAMA PAY YOUR &*%$#% BILLS    (Enjoy) Empty Re: Absolutely 'xxxxing' priceless - Stop It B! OBAMA PAY YOUR &*%$#% BILLS (Enjoy)

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:19 am

COOOOOOOOL!!!!
    cheers

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:33 am