tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

This is getting very scary. If this is in the public what do the fuzz and the army use???????????

lawlessline
    lawlessline

This is getting very scary. If this is in the public what do the fuzz and the army use??????????? Empty This is getting very scary. If this is in the public what do the fuzz and the army use???????????

Post  lawlessline Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Someone just sent this through to me over the email. If you have the gigapixel turned on you get the description of the person. Facebook is a cover story????

http://www.gigapixel.com/image/gigatag-canucks-g7.html

see anyone you know??????

t
    mudra
    mudra

This is getting very scary. If this is in the public what do the fuzz and the army use??????????? Empty Re: This is getting very scary. If this is in the public what do the fuzz and the army use???????????

Post  mudra Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:58 pm

I have seen these kind of photos before .
    With this technology it is sure one can't remain anonymous in a crowd anylonger.
    It 's amazing how close and precise one can zoom in on a person .
    Think for a moment that this is what satellites can also do to track you where ever you are .
    Big brother society . We made it !

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

This is getting very scary. If this is in the public what do the fuzz and the army use??????????? Empty Re: This is getting very scary. If this is in the public what do the fuzz and the army use???????????

Post  Carol Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:34 pm

This type of technology was identified awhile back in the movie Enemy of the State with Will Smith and Gene Hackman. http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1800021531/info

And now you know why I like to live in the country - privacy.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:45 pm