tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Loving energy and healing prayers for our sister Anomalous Cowheard

mudra
    mudra

Loving energy and healing prayers for our sister Anomalous Cowheard Empty Loving energy and healing prayers for our sister Anomalous Cowheard

Post  mudra Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Our dear sister Liz has lost her only son Henry .
    I just found these words she left on Facebook today :

Henry Burrows, my darling and only son, soul mate, dearest friend, constant companion in the last good months of his short life began his journey home yesterday. No words to express my sorrow. His suffering for the last 6 weeks was seemingly endless, profound. and faced with great courage. He left his badly broken body surrounded by those who loved him deeply. Godspeed.

This is so sad .
    Take a pause for a few minutes and send Liz your Love and prayers I believe she needs it more than ever .

Sacred Prayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg_GriT1Gxc&feature=player_embedded

All my Heart is with you in these moments Liz .
    Only Love for You .
    I hug you dearly sister and am sharing your pain.
    You have been courageous and brave all along.
    Love is all there is from soul to soul , from Heart to Heart
    An eternal bond.
    May Henry shine bright up there in the Heavens.
    Blessings on his journey.

The Karen

Love for You and your family
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Loving energy and healing prayers for our sister Anomalous Cowheard Empty Re: Loving energy and healing prayers for our sister Anomalous Cowheard

Post  burgundia Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:46 pm

I found out about that 2 days ago. She is such a brave woman. I expressed my condolences on her FB page.
    mudra
    mudra

Loving energy and healing prayers for our sister Anomalous Cowheard Empty Re: Loving energy and healing prayers for our sister Anomalous Cowheard

Post  mudra Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Thank you for correcting me Burgundia . I only saw her message today . Liz is really a strong and courageous woman indeed. I have been admiring her all along .

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:01 pm

mudra wrote:Thank you for correcting me Burgundia . I only saw her message today . Liz is really a strong and courageous woman indeed. I have been admiring her all along .

Love from me
    mudra

There is nothing to correct here. It is just that I visited her page 2 days ago and I saw it. Her son passed away last Wednesday.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:26 pm

It hurts so much just to hear about anyone losing a child. For Liz, I can send my prayers to help soften and soothe the feelings that will always be there. Let the pain lessen with each day and let the memory be only of the positive, and be ever colorful and fulfilling.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Liz, I'm so, so sorry for your loss. I know mudra posted some very healing music I listened too which helped me through some of my worst moments following my mothers death. Please accept our deepest condolences. With much JT and appreciation for who you are and also to your family Carol

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:12 pm