tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Hi all

Kenton
    Kenton

Hi all Empty Hi all

Post  Kenton Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Hi all, Kenton from the Jersey Shore. Am working my way through Dancing The Dream by Jamie Sams when she referenced the works of Gregg Braden on the earths freq and how it relates to the great awakening. Did a search and ended up here. Great site, Thanks all. I'm following a nature path. Took the standard class at Tracker School in 09. Started doing Kamana program and caretaking the earth as much as I can. Take primitive skills classes at Practical Primitive and just took a class at Omega on Tree Whispering which has opened a lot of new doors. We have a local Meetup group that is discussing Eckhart Tolle. Just real happy how things are starting to fall into place and how many time I come back to the east to start on a new initiation/level/leason. Amazing how much everything is interrelated/ part of something else. Life is good.

Kenton
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Hi all Empty Re: Hi all

Post  Carol Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Hi Kenton. Welcome to the Mists. I have a dear friend who did the Tracker course and learned so much who just moved back east from here. She was from Jersey. Love Gregg Braden and have been following him for years. I think you would like our member from France. Lawless who is into this too. Sounds like you are experiencing life at its best.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:37 pm

Welcome Kenton...

Double Thumbs Up

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:19 am

Warm welcome in our Mists Kenton.
    It's lovely to have on board.
    I love Greg Braden and Eckhart Tolle too .
    Have a great time amongst us.

Love from me
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Hi all Empty Re: Hi All

Post  Jenetta Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Welcome to the Mists Kenton:Very Happy

Last edited by Jenetta on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Icon correction)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:01 am