tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
burgundia
Carol
Jonah
horus
8 posters

Interesting words... none the less!

horus
    horus

Interesting words... none the less! Empty Interesting words... none the less!

Post  horus Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Here are the highlights of the Sorcha Faal’s message:

The Sorcha Faal began her lecture with an explanation of how modern science has now confirmed the basic tenants of Nestorianism that have long supported the duality of the human mind separated into a conscious part of which we are aware, and an unconscious part which rules over all and determines a reality of which we have little, if any, actual control over. The efforts of the world’s top neuroscientists over the past five years have uncovered more mysteries about who and what we are than in all the rest of human history combined, and their discoveries, though yet to filter down to the general Ooopsey, show us living in a world radically different to what we have supposed it to be, and, in truth, is virtually identical to a computer programme masterminded by an unidentified “something” or “someone.”

In all of the available spectrums of electromagnetic energy which we are surrounded with as human beings we are consciously only able to access about one-trillionth of it, but the same doesn’t hold true for our subconscious, which in its “all-seeing” mode allows just the minutest of information to be accessed by our waking minds as otherwise we could not function.

This seemingly one-way relationship between our two separate minds, however, can be reversed to allow oneself to reach the highest realms of who and what we are and has been known throughout human history and is still, today, practiced in many forms around the world. The most common ways are through acts of meditation, prayer and dancing with the greatest results being achieved with the augmentation of various natural plants once used in abundance by the ancient peoples who lived in balance and harmony with all living things.

The world we live in today is but a shadow of what it is meant to be because humanity has been deceived into forgetting how critically vital it is to have our two minds working in concert so that the world here below is in a harmonious relationship with the world above. The decadent and morally corrupt lives of many human beings is due to their continually searching for the connection between their two-minds and failing to do so because they don’t know how and are forced into mimicking it though the use of drugs and alcohol.

The true connecting agent residing in every human brain that allows access between the two-minds is a tryptamine known as N,N-Dimethyltryptamine, or DMT. The production of DMT in the human brain is a naturally occurring psychedelic that scientists have said is responsible for visions that include, out-of-body experiences, UFO’s, religious figures, etc. DMT can, also, be introduced into the brain through the ingestion of certain plants containing high concentrations of it or in its pure chemical form made in a laboratory. Intense periods of meditation, prayer or dancing have also been found to increase the brains production of DMT, and hence its vision producing power.

Medical studies done on people who have reported seeing UFO’s, or believing they have been abducted by aliens, show their brains are producing higher than normal concentrations of DMT. People who have taken high amounts of DMT further report their experiencing the exact same type of visions regardless of their religion, nationality or belief system. Drug addicts and alcoholics put on a regime of DMT for about four weeks are able to break their addictions at a 100% level with no relapses.

The chemical form of DMT is outlawed by nearly every country in the world as a dangerous drug, but when tested every human being would test positive for it as it exists in our bodies at all times. The only known manmade substance able to counteract the effects of DMT is the poison known as sodium fluoride, a waste product from the manufacturing of aluminum. DMT is so feared that many governments allow sodium fluoride poison to be put into their water supplies. As the membrane under the tongue allows substances to Ooopsey the brain-blood barrier and immediately affect the brain, sodium fluoride poison is, also, put into nearly all toothpaste and mouthwash products even though each container holding these toxic substances warns its user to call a Poison Control Center immediately if they are swallowed. The only natural way discovered to counteract the effects of DMT is through the introduction into the body of various stress hormones released due to fear, and constant fear equals a constant suppression of it.

New research into DMT is now showing that its production within the human brain is able to be increased naturally by magnetic fields, and with the rapidly changing position of our Earth’s magnetic poles governments are beginning to lose control over their populations. A greater fear of these governments lie in the effects upon human beings when our Earth begins to feel the effects of a number of comets due to cross our Earth’s orbit, and greatly enhanced electromagnetic fields will further increase the brains production of DMT.

According to new research into the field of quantum brain dynamics, DMT can be equated to our conscious minds being able to connect to the full-spectrum of energy our normal senses are denied allowing us to know the “unknowable” and which many scientists now believe is our truest state of being as all that we believe to be reality can’t be proven at all.
    Jonah
    Jonah

Interesting words... none the less! Empty Re: Interesting words... none the less!

Post  Jonah Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 pm

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rKOO-VB_yts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Interesting words... none the less! Empty Re: Interesting words... none the less!

Post  Carol Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:04 am

I would love to slip a DMT mickey into every congress person and political leader's orange juice. What a bright, bright world this would then be. flower

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:38 am

Indeed, interesting words. thanks.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 am

horus wrote:Here are the highlights of the Sorcha Faal’s message:

The Sorcha Faal began her lecture . . .

What lecture is this? Link?
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:57 am

What 'they' don't 'want' you to 'know'

The traditional Ayahuasca brews of South America contain 2 main ingredients; the bark of the Banisteriopsis caapi vine and the leaves of the Psychotria viridis. Today, Ayahuasca can mean any combination of plants that contain DMT plus an MAOI.

The effects of Ayahuasca can last 4-8 hours, depending on the amount of MAOI consumed. As DMT in of itself is not active orally, it needs another ingredient to make it active; this is where MAOI's comes in. How the natives of South America found this combination, with tens of thousands of plants in the Amazon to choose from is incredible.

The "I" in MAOI stands for "inhibitor" and an MAO inhibitor is what allows the DMT drug to become orally active. The following excerpt is found on page 69, from a great body of work titled, "The Spirit Molecule" by Dr. Rick Strassman; he better explains the AYAHUASCA-DMT-MAOI effect.

"The pineal gland contains the necessary building blocks to make DMT. For example, it possesses the highest levels of serotonin anywhere in the body, and serotonin is a crucial precursor for pineal melatonin. The pineal also has the ability to convert serotonin to tryptamine, a critical step in DMT formation.

The unique enzymes that convert serotonin, melatonin, or tryptamine into psychedelic compounds also are present in extraordinarily high concentrations in the pineal. These enzymes, the methyltransferases, attach a methyl groupthat is, one carbon and three hydrogensonto other molecules, thus methylating them. Simply methylate tryptamine twice, and we have di-methyl-tryptamine, or DMT. Because it possesses the high levels of the necessary enzymes and precursors, the pineal gland is the most reasonable place for DMT formation to occur. Surprisingly, no one has looked for DMT in the pineal.

The pineal gland also makes other potentially mind-altering substances, the beta-carbolines. These compounds inhibit the breakdown of DMT by the body's monoamine oxidases (MAO). One of the most striking examples of how beta-carbolines work is ayahuasca. Certain plants that contain betacarbolines are combined with other plants that contain DMT to make this psychedelic Amazonian brew, which allows the DMT to become orally active. If it weren't for the beta-carbolines, MAO in the gut would rapidly destroy this swallowed DMT, and it would have no effect on our minds."
    http://dmtdrug.com/ayahuasca.htm

The Pineal Gland / Third Eye / Ajna Chakra
    The pineal gland is a small endocrine gland in the brain. It is located near the center of the brain, between the two hemispheres, close to the emotional centers. René Descartes, French philosopher, mathematician, and scientist. Dubbed the "Founder of Modern Philosophy" and the "Father of Modern Mathematics and Science," called it the seat of the soul. It is associated with the sixth chakra, the Ajna chakra or third eye. It is believed by some to be a dormant organ that can be awakened to enable "telepathic" communication. The Pineal Gland produces a chemical called DMT, N,N-dimethyltryptamine an extremely short-acting but very powerful psychedelic.

Dr Rick Strassman, who in his research gave sixty volunteers nearly 400 doses of DMT, speculated about endogenous DMT's role in dreams, meditation & spiritual experiences, birth, alien entity contact, near-death & death experiences in his book DMT: The Spirit Molecule. The research by dr Rick Strassman showed it could very well be the entry and exit to this and other worlds, as well as the collective unconscious. In the wonderful documentary series Magical Egypt, John Anthony West explains that Rene Schwaller 's work shows ancient Egypt was already well aware of the chakra system aswell, as they built The Temple of Luxor based on it.

Excerpts from DMT: The Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman:

The pineal gland is unique in its solitary status within the brain. All other brain sites are paired, meaning that they have left and right counterparts; for example, there are left and right frontal lobes and left and right temporal lobes. As the only unpaired organ deep within the brain, the pineal gland remained an anatomical curiosity for nearly two thousand years. No one in the West had any idea what its function was.

Interest in the pineal accelerated after it attracted Rene Descartes's attention. This seventeenth-century French philosopher and mathematician, who said, "I think, therefore I am," needed a source for those thoughts. Introspection showed him that it was possible to think only one thought at a time. From where in the brain might these unpaired, solitary thoughts arise? Descartes proposed that the pineal, the only singleton organ of the brain, generated thoughts. In addition, he believed the pineal's location, directly above one of the crucial byways for the cerebrospinal fluid, made this function even more likely. He thus proposed that the pineal gland somehow was the "seat of the soul," the intermediary between the spiritual and physical. The body and the spirit met there, each affecting the other, and the repercussions extended in both directions.

The human pineal gland becomes visible in the developing fetus at seven weeks, or 49 days, after conception. Of great interest to me was finding out that this is nearly exactly the moment in which one can clearly see the first indication of male or female gender. Before this time, the sex of the fetus is indeterminate, or unknown. Thus, the pineal gland and the most important differentiation of humanity, male & female gender, appear at the same time.

I already knew that the Tibetan Buddhist Book of the Dead teaches that it takes 49 days for the soul of the recently dead to "reincarnate." That is, seven weeks from the time of death of one person elapses until the life-force's "rebirth" into its next body. I remember very clearly, several years later, feeling the chill along my spine when, reading my textbook of human fetal development, I discovered this same forty-nineday interval marking two landmark events in human embryo formation. It takes forty-nine days from conception for the first signs of the human pineal to appear. Forty-nine days is also when the fetus differentiates into male or female gender. Thus the soul's rebirth, the pineal, and the sexual organs all require forty-nine days before they manifest.
    http://www.dedroidify.com/pinealgland.htm

I'm going to make a post on illusions as the all-seeing-eye that is like 3D images without glasses. You just have to alter your mind. I honestly believe what I experience as strobe energy in the ethers is DMT. Colours never scene (seen) in 3D. I will gather this creative energy I have, and say very little in words, the images will speak for themselves.
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:17 am

Hands Across The Water... given to me after this last post! If you look at multiply images of sheep in this video, looking like multiply photographic image proofs taken at a wedding. This sound track was played to me some time back as a communication energy and the tempo was part of it. The multiply images are the energy of seeing with your third eye which can bend around a image to reveal another dimension, and to my creative side that is within. I made a post on all this on the Starship Capricorn called THIRD-EYE-BLIND back in 2005, nothing has changed since. I learnt our rods in our eyes were mutated by DNA changes.

Hands Across the Sky...Uncle Albert / Admiral Halsey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aMZh3m_ez0&list=PL12B4881BBB38E474&index=1

Just look at the images of Egyptians eyes to the sides indicating we had 180 degree vision, from left to right.

Interesting words... none the less! Egyptianprincess

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:41 am

I hope people realize that the character Sorcha Faal is a disinformation agent who takes real facts and confabulates presenting false conclusions. I do enjoy reading his facts and tend to shake my head at his fantastical supposition.

Thanks horus for posting this as it is another perspective to enjoy and actually factual in content.

Back when a number of us were graduate students, we had a circle of us who all were experimenting with DMT before it became illegal. I even used it with patients with good results. However, what most people don't realize is that DMT tends to fire off the serotonin in the brain where the brain can become deficient of serotonin resulting in depression when DMT is used too frequently. I know one couple (psychologists) who were experimenting with its use and had such a great time the first time that they turned around and repeated a second ingestion - which didn't turn out the best.

I am a proponent of DMT used in the right circumstances and environment. What learned from my own personal experimentation that the first time is the best (this is when the brain is loaded with serotonin) and each time afterwards less of an expanded feeling then the time before. Music can alter the experience as well as the environment. I liked to use music of a spiritual uplifting nature as this had a definite affect on the content of the visions one experiences under the influence of the drug.

I was in my late 30s the first time I used DMT and had spent a good 15 years or so in meditation so was primed for the experience of DMT. I crossed the barrier over into the other side (beyond time and space) and could see what it looked like (think in terms of luminosity of all that exists and no negative energy). I also was able to see into the distant future of anything, anyone I put my attention on. What overwhelmed me was the heart chakra opening up to expansive acceptance of all that is, even those I was in conflict or disagreement with. One can have an opportunity to experience oneself as spirit, sans ego. Understanding of why things are the way they are is greatly enhanced.

I think I only experimented with DMT about 4 or 5 times at the most as each experience following the first one never quite made the grade in terms of deep spiritual insight. I've been fortunate to have numerous spontaneous spiritual experiences but as a result of yoga and meditation spiritual practice. Certain pitches in music can also trigger spiritual openings where one can cross over into another spiritual dimension as also the intonations of Sanskrit spoken with the correct intonations.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:44 am; edited 4 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:02 am

DMT - The Spirit Molecule Documentary 1/9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1DTaple61I&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:47 am

However, what most people don't realize is that DMT tends to fire off the serotonin in the brain where the brain can become deficient of serotonin resulting in depression when DMT is used too frequently. I know one couple (psychologists) who were experimenting with its use and had such a great time the first time that they turned around and repeated a second ingestion - which didn't turn out the best.

That DMT stuff looks interesting. I'm sure there is probably some alternative dmt herb out there, that isn't well known, that can still be accessed to the public maybe, there are only 11000 registered members on dmt nexus https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/, so it looks like those herbs are still out there woot woot. I'm excited for when the economy is done imploding in 2015-2020, then I can do lots of crazy experiments with DMT, free energy etc, with my commodities winnings. I wonder if DMT could be made more effective, if people started supplementing with megadose serotonin, before and after first use of it, combined with theta bineral beats, and a sensory deprivation tank.

I was reading that these tanks make psychic abilities easier to use.
    Interesting words... none the less! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-rwHpRkD3Mg0JV1vxfUSRqKC5Ju6z1F0crT5ZmR9iKdzdmuSh

It should be an interesting experiment for me in the future maybe. I found megadose iodine to be great for me, maybe dmt would have some health benefits too.

Last edited by investigator on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:56 am

investigator wrote:
    I'm sure there is probably some alternative dmt herb out there, that isn't well known, that can still be accessed to the public maybe, there are only 11000 registered members on dmt nexus https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/, so it looks like those herbs are still out there woot woot.

Arrow http://www.neurosoup.com/plants_containing_dmt.htm

Love Always
    mudra
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:52 am

Strassman's research/writing is great. I thoroughly enjoyed the spirit molecule. Brook: If you are reading this thread, it seems that it dovetails a bit with your question on your thread regarding Graham Hancock's book, "Supernatural". He also explores ibogaine.

Of course, what makes this interesting to me is that DMT is naturally produced in the pineal gland (calcification becomes a problem, and toothpaste is a good culprit).

Hancock takes this to another level by addressing the "Junk DNA" issue, and speculates that we may have an extremely advanced interactive system in our DNA, and that some chemicals allow us access to the "program". Just one thing he notes as common, and I think this is supported by Strassman, is that most people report that whoever/whatever greets them seems to have been expecting their arrival.

I wrote a bit about this when I first joined, and someone said to stay away from DMT, because "it activates the reptilian brain".

?????????????

Thanks, Horus.

TB

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2357-australia-drops-a-bombshell-on-water-fluoridation

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:44 pm