tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Battlestar Phobos?

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Battlestar Phobos? Empty Battlestar Phobos?

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Take a look at this Phobos portion of Richard Hoagland's website. http://www.enterprisemission.com/Phobos2.html I will continue to be open, yet critical, regarding this sort of thing. I've done a lot of joking about Phobos and Dracs, but this could be a very serious matter. I prefer to keep treating all of this solar system stuff (SSS) as being science-fiction. When I don't really know the truth, I will continue to be somewhat irreverent and sarcastic. We need to keep asking the hard questions. At this point, I'm more interested in Phobos than I am in Nibiru, simply because Phobos has been close to us for so long, and we have had so many spacecraft doing flybys. Actually, the Secret Space Program probably has unconventional craft going to Phobos all the time! There has to be a helluva lot of classified information on Phobos! Hopefully, some of this info will start leaking and seeping out of the the agencies who are 'protecting' us from the horrors of the universe, and there probably are legion horrors to look forward to. The Moon and Phobos are probably excellent 'spaceships' to focus upon. They could be 'practice' for Nibiru, and who knows what else is out there? I guess I'm trying to learn how to think clearly, while in a state of petrifying horror, if you know what I mean. I guess I'm practicing for I know not what. There really is no security or reward in this line of voluntary madness. It's really a labor of insanity, but somebody's gotta do it.
    Battlestar Phobos? PSP_007769_9010_IRB-enhancedBattlestar Phobos? Phobos-6_7926_phobos_nadir-H-Ultra-enhanced2-cut-outBattlestar Phobos? Phobos-6_7926_phobos_nadir-H-Ultra-enhanced2-cut-out-imageBattlestar Phobos? Phobos-6_7926_phobos_nadir-H-Ultra-enhancedBattlestar Phobos? Phobos-6_7926_phobos_nadir-H-Ultra-enhanced2-cut-out-image-CLBattlestar Phobos? 455-20091201-5870-Close-up_of_Phobos-04-PhobosDeimos_H1-enhancedBattlestar Phobos? 455-20091201-5870-Close-up_of_Phobos-04-PhobosUltra-Deimos_H1-enhancedBattlestar Phobos? AS08%2BPhobos%2B388x247Battlestar Phobos? IntelligentLifeBattlestar Phobos? Phobos-HamburgerBattlestar Phobos? Phobos-Mag-FieldBattlestar Phobos? Phobos-GruntBattlestar Phobos? Phobos-inside-coleBattlestar Phobos? Phobos_monolith_PalBattlestar Phobos? Phobos-monolith-locBattlestar Phobos? LevelviewBattlestar Phobos? Rama-cover-enhancedBattlestar Phobos? Rama-interior-best-enhancedBattlestar Phobos? Rama-int3

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Battlestar Phobos? Empty Re: Battlestar Phobos?

Post  mudra Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:41 pm

I did'nt go deep into this Oxy but I remembered these posts on the big wobble .
    They seem to fit in your thread and may be of interest to you .

Evidence of war in our solar system?

http://logicbible.blogspot.com/2009/05/evidence-of-war-in-our-solar-system_21.html

http://logicbible.blogspot.com/search/label/EVIDENCE%20OF%20WAR%20IN%20OUR%20SOLAR%20SYSTEM

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:50 pm

Thank-you mudra. I'm checking it out. Interstellar War and Genetic Hybridization are sort of at the center of my speculations. I obviously want peace, but not at any price. I'm very concerned about deception by both the good and bad guys and gals. I'd sort of like to get to the truth with all deliberate speed, regardless of how brutal the gang of facts (gang of dracs?) are. I keep getting the impression that we all came here in other than human form (as the Orion Group?), and engaged in genetic hybridization, advanced technology development, and the inevitable rivalries and jealousies, leading to Star Wars in Heaven (or at least in the Solar System). I think that the whole Nazi-Phenomenon might be quite revealing regarding this subject. I think we might be in the middle of a continuing Star War. The SS, the Jesuits, and Gizeh-Intelligence are of interest to me. I smell smoke, but I'm not sure I really want to see the fire. It might be quite blinding. It feels as though we have a somewhat out of control situation, which I would like to see become safe and sane, for all concerned.
    Battlestar Phobos? Orion13

Here is the truth about Aliens, Nibiru, 2012, Lucifer, and the USSS Namaste aka Phobos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u810PTA5Tc&NR=1 The secret government doesn't want you to know about this! After viewing this explosive video, they will stop at nothing to stop you! You know too much! What's that helicopter doing over my house? Why are they pounding on my front-door! Aaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!!

Battlestar Phobos? PhobosBattlestar Phobos? Phobos-altBattlestar Phobos? Phobos-future-destruction
    THE GIZA DEATH STAR STRIKES AGAIN!!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Why would 'Our' Moon or Phobos necessarily be artificial satellites? Why couldn't they be hollowed-out moons or asteroids? Wouldn't that make more sense? If one had highly advanced tunnel-boring and anti-gravity capabilities, one could create a fleet of spaceships with relative ease, compared to building them from scratch. Plus, they would be a helluva lot more nuke and death-star resistant, not to mention being highly camoflaged. There could conceivably be thousands or millions of spaceships in our solar system, hiding in the asteroid-belt. Isn't that a pleasant thought? I've said that I would hang-out on Phobos, with whoever's there, if and only if I were absolutely certain that I wouldn't be hurt, reprogrammed, kidnapped, etc. I'll bet they're reading this thread with interest! Hi guys!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:48 pm

I like what Richard wrote about Phobos, but he speaks as though whoever was within Phobos is no longer there, and that we will be free to plunder and scavenge as we please. I tend to think that Phobos is occupied with those who are related to us, at least on a soul-level, and that the advanced technology is ancient technology, which might be our own. I'm sensing that a lot of technology stealing has occurred, or the stealing of 'fire' from the gods. I further think that a lot of this technology is already in the underground bases, and some of it might be most of the 'modern' technology we use each and every day. Theology and Star Wars should not be minimized when discussing the Moon, Phobos, Iapetus, and Advanced Technology. I worry that we can't even handle the technology which we already possess. I also worry that the nukes and other weapons of mass-destruction might not be under the control of human beings. The military-industrial complex might not have been for the benefit of human beings. Perhaps just the opposite. What if none of the advanced spacecraft, underground bases, and weapons of mass-destruction were intended to benefit the human-race, in any way, shape, or form? What if we really are slaves who are so stupid that we think we are in control, when we are just prisoners on a prison-planet in rebellion??? What if we have built up the solar system real nice - for someone else? What if they don't like to share? Think about it. I have been working toward the establishment of a United States of the Solar System, but I don't know what the hell is really going on. How would I ever know when I was finally being told the true story? If, I have appeared to be somewhat rude and ungrateful, it's because I have a HUGE crisis of confidence. I am so disillusioned and despondant regarding the state of affairs in this solar system, that it will take a series of major miracles to cheer me up. 'Everything is Fine' is going to be a VERY hard sell. I'm expecting nothing but trouble for a very long time. Promising me a rose-garden won't get me to walk happily and stupidly down the primrose path. Trust me.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:28 am

Orthodoxy, we understand your primrose path may not be anything like it could or should be. You are right that perhaps we have built all of these systems for someone else's benefit. What do we do now? Is it worth telling anyone and everyone else, providing they will listen? It puts us in the position of seeing it from another level, and we have to take heart in that at least we know it as opposed to those who don't. Am I making any sense? Have I watched too many episodes of Battlestar Galactica? Am I paranoid or do I just have an overactive imagination? I ask the same questions.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:59 am

Linda, I deal in possibilities and probabilities, and I also mostly connect dots to information which has been revealed by others. But I do this very passively, and only on this little forum. I think most of those who read what I write, know a lot more than I do, even though they rarely comment. I have no credentials, so my credibility is zero. Even if I'm mostly right, the impact is probably close to zero. It's not like I've been given the grand-tour by a group of Dracs and Tall, Long-Nosed Greys, and then told not to tell anyone. I really don't know, but I worry constantly, and I suspect deception and foul-play on a grand scale. And no, it's not worth it, but I do it anyway. It might be of some benefit to someone, somehow, somewhere, somewhen. This is sort of like 'Mr. Smith Goes to Phobos'. This is honestly an attempt to reconstruct a badly shattered faith, but it obviously is not working. They promised me a rose-garden. They lied. I'm not complaining about the primrose path. It's what's at the end of the path that troubles me. The light at the end of the tunnel might be an oncoming magneto-leviton train travelling at mach 2.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:59 am

I am certain you can write fiction based on your imagination. If Mr. Smith were to go to Phobos, what would it look like? Would Mr. Smith stay long on Phobos? I'd like to see what you could write about THAT!

Anyway, our dearest Ortho, if you aren't getting your rose garden here, let's assume your expectation of what rose garden means, exactly, is flexible? Or No?

I know! How about write about Mr. Smith and why he wanted to leave the Not rose garden, and why he wanted to go to Phobos!

The best writers start this way. A character and a motivation. Otherwise, it's an axe to grind. Yuck.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:58 pm

They never promised me a rose-garden in Avalon or the Mists of Avalon, and I don't expect one here, or on Phobos, for that matter. But the truth of our predicament seems to have been carefully hidden by both the good guys and the bad guys. They all have their reasons. But it seems to me that the time has come for the truth to be tactfully revealed to everyone, regardless of whether satisfactory solutions can be achieved, or not. My continued speculation might prepare myself and others for whatever horrors await us, just around the corner. I'm trying to keep all of this in the realm of science-fiction, and mostly for a morbid sort of entertainment. If someone becomes upset by this, they can be consoled by the fact that I'm just a stupid crackpot conspiracy theorist, rather than a credentialed whistleblower. If the Mists of Avalon gets taken down, perhaps we can start the Fog of Phobos...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:41 pm

Once again, at some point, I'd like to hang-out on Phobos for a while, but my physical and spiritual safety would have to be absolutely assured. Who lives there presently? Humans? Reptilians? Greys? Again, I am not necessarily opposed to scales and tails, but I don't know the true state of affairs existing throughout the solar system. Would the Catholic Church consider a human-reptilian-grey menage trois to be a mortal sin? Once you've had drac, you never go back. Why do I even bother making posts like this? I mean well, but so what? There's always a stone-wall of silence. We're not supposed to talk about this. We're not supposed to talk about that. This is classified. That's a threat. The other thing is a secret because of national security. The politicians will tell us the facts, and the preachers will reveal the divinely spoken will of the almighty. Or will they? Knowing what's really going on is forbidden. Right? For good reason? Who knows? Should I even care?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Oxy always thinks outside of the box. scratch

I thought the big wobble was due to our solar system entering into a new active area of space.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:31 pm

I once held an apple box next to my head, and told a Chris Rock ('Rufus' in 'Dogma') look-alike, that I liked to think outside of the box. He told me about 'Dogma' and the 'Golgothan', but I didn't watch it until long after I had met the 'cast'. I spent quite a bit of time with 'Rufus' and 'Bartleby', especially the latter. I think Bartleby and Loki pulled-up next to me in their car, when I was out walking my dog, and Loki looked at me very intently and strangely for at least 10 seconds. I hadn't seen 'Dogma' yet, so it didn't register. I think I've met the 'Last Scion' and possibly 'Serendipity'. I knew a Loki-Like many years ago. He spoke of big-time spiritualism in Ancient Egypt. It makes me wonder. It really makes me wonder. Just keep feeding the rope... scratch geek

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:09 am