tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Still your mind, and you will experience the 'Real World' that is around you, and the 2012 Puha Pakeha is Thoth Created!

horus
    horus

Still your mind, and you will experience the 'Real World' that is around you, and the 2012 Puha Pakeha is Thoth Created! Empty Still your mind, and you will experience the 'Real World' that is around you, and the 2012 Puha Pakeha is Thoth Created!

Post  horus Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:53 pm

BEAUTY of a NEW EARTH will always GREET the BEHOLDER of TRUTH!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time-lapse
    Pakeha, pronounced "Land-stealing-honky-bastards", is a common New Zealand Maori food. It is an introduced species, that arrived on sailing ships, around 1770, and began taking over the land. It has been deemed a pest, and while sometimes lovable and cuddly, some of the species are arrogant and aggressive. Pakeha is a food best served with Puha, a form a thistle, and kumara, a sweet potato. Woman pakeha is a meal best served on the spit roast, or in the presence of a culture gathering known as a gangbang. Pakeha have since been exported to Australia-CONVICTS, and occassionally, some are exported to Europe, where they tend to drink a lot of alcohol, and speak with stupid accents. http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pakeha

Puha and Pakeha song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgbPwbsE0oM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CltZG7Cw0eo&NR=1
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Still your mind, and you will experience the 'Real World' that is around you, and the 2012 Puha Pakeha is Thoth Created! Empty Re: Still your mind, and you will experience the 'Real World' that is around you, and the 2012 Puha Pakeha is Thoth Created!

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:43 pm

http://www.kaimaiview.co.nz/an_unpalitable_truth.htm
    The new ‘revised’ history of New Zealand

We’ve all seen the documentaries and visual imagery is compelling. Whole new generations grow up with a picture of this land as pristine and pure, uninhabited until Polynesian footprints placed upon our shores. Before this belief continues any longer, we owe it to ourselves, and to the original ancestors of this land, to look at the facts. There were people here before the Polynesian migrations. They left behind multiple clues as outlined in the previous two parts of this series. They also left behind their bones – and these tell the most tragic tale of all. Far from pure and peaceful, the land now known as New Zealand was an unimaginable hell, awash in the blood of both the original peoples and Maori. Formal burials tell us about the First Peoples, but the bones of the ancient peoples can also be found under layers of charcoal, in the old cooking pits.

Up until the 1970s, that early Maori were cannibals was common knowledge, though its extent and the horrifying effects on all the people of this country could not have been imagined. New Zealand’s early history was openly outlined in books available to schools. Suddenly, books were withdrawn, a new ‘revised’ history appeared and the original, pre-Maori inhabitants disappeared from public view. This article allows them to speak again.

Maori have always spoken of a race of fair skinned people who preceded them. They called them "Patu-paiarehe" or Turehu, and some still trace a shared lineage. In 1867, a Ngati Whatua Tohunga (historian) stated that the Ngati Whatua came to New Zealand from the Cook Islands nine generations earlier, making landfall at a place called Hatarau (Little Barrier Island). Arriving there they encountered a race of fair haired people with fair skin and green blue eyes, whom they named PAKEHA . They took the women to breed from - the males as slaves and food.

There are Maori who speak of babies stolen long ago by a "fairy people" who hid in the bush, only coming out at night – an understandable action of people who were being killed and eaten faster than they could breed. It is also highly possible that children taken were born to their own women captured by Maori. In savage post-Maori New Zealand, captives were eaten immediately, kept for breeding or enslaved and subsequently killed for food – an unpalatable history to inherit, but a fact, nonetheless.

One of the last surviving sub-tribes of the Patu-paiarehe was called the Ngati Hotu, pockets of whom survived into colonial times. Here’s a description of them from Maori oral history: "Generally speaking, Ngati Hotu were of medium height and of light colouring. In the majority of cases they had reddish hair. They were referred to as urukehu. It is said that during the early stages of their occupation of Taupo they did not practice tattooing as later generations did, and were spoken of as te whanau a Rangi (the children of heaven) because of their fair skin. There were two distinct types. One had reddish skin, a round face, small eyes and thick protruding eyebrows. The other was the Turehu. They had white hair and blue green eyes. They were fair-skinned, much smaller in stature, with larger and very handsome features." ( Refer: Tuwharetoa, Chpt.7, pg.115, by rev. John Grace). Note: The cavern dwellings and stone walls of these people can still be seen at Taupo, but are unprotected and under threat from development.

continued in the above link
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Still your mind, and you will experience the 'Real World' that is around you, and the 2012 Puha Pakeha is Thoth Created! Empty Re: Still your mind, and you will experience the 'Real World' that is around you, and the 2012 Puha Pakeha is Thoth Created!

Post  Carol Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Nothing like a little history to open a doorway to the unknown. I wonder where the fair-haired people originated from as well as the Maori.

The woman in the red dress is a red herring.

The time-lapsed flowers opening are exquisite. As the red rose opened the scent of roses filled the room. Thank you Horus for your gift of beauty.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:http://www.kaimaiview.co.nz/an_unpalitable_truth.htm
    The new ‘revised’ history of New Zealand
    I went to school with the Maori's and I have always felt a kinship to the Maori back in the sixties. I spoke to a bus driver recently who was Maori in Australia only a week ago. The system (Matrix) has caused all the racial separation largely from the roots of organized religion distroying their culture roots of spirituality over time. To the Maoris I have met in recent years are so more connected to Creation and like Warriors of the Light they stand tall. So many 'white fellas' (a title used by the Australian Aboriginal) have a lot of explaining to do. I'm white myself and I can you honestly say many fair-skinned persons on the planet have given little thought to how the aboriginal tribes on this planet are closer to our Planet and Creators, and as Earth Guardians. Look at what the white man has done to this planet, he has distroyed everything, he has raped the land and given nothing back in return. Look at the American Indians, they were pushed off their own land and these same still play their silly games. I was shown the New Earth two days ago in a 'vision of prophecy', its right here in another dimension and I am part of it. Thoth is your false god and has plagiarised everything. In my book of truth he is now history and now severed from the illusion. Thoth, Baal, Jehovah and Sananda are one of the same energy. You want to know the truth... go within and you will find every answer you seek. Listen to the god that is so deeply connected within each one of us. So many want to find the truth, and LOVE with guide you to find it. Your heart never lies.

These were the words I used at the time of my awakening 13 years ago;

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you".
    Xena
    Xena

Post  Xena Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:25 am

I don't buy into this at all. If taken to its conclusion, then, chronologically going back in time, I need to have some serious apologies from the Germans, the French, the Italians (Romans), the Mongols and probably some other ethnic/tribal labels going back into pre-history. And why stop there?

It is a near-complete myth that the Maori are closer to the land. They came to New Zealand / Aotearoa and went to town on its resources hunting species to extinction. Their interaction between them was one of war and resource plunder. All this was before colonisation. Of course, the politically correct history we are to be told now glosses over this.

Per capita of Maori vs per capita of "white" folk (labels... sigh), I would be seriously surprised if Maori were more connected to the earth than anyone else.

Meditate on leaving your Western Guilt at the door - it doesn't serve you.

Last edited by Xena on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : rephrase one sentence to remove ad hominem overtone)
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:54 am

Xena wrote:It is a near-complete myth that the Maori are closer to the land.
    Let's reflect on the Maori elders, and not the mindset of the Mongel Mob mentality that reminds you of the Hells Angels bent on drugs and disorder. Lots of Maoris have learnt the white man's way and now stand together as competition to the system and the returning of land rights. In documentaries covering these gangs, I admire the stand they make against the system. So deep within, these ones know the system is worth a challege, the differance with us, we go about it in another way with Love & Light, while Thoth has them where he wants them creating fear in the Matrix. Who has the right to tell a human you can catch or gather so many shellfish? A lot of cultures look to their past roots to a connection to our Creator and going within can give you inner peace and understanding. Lets not forget how many of us in past lives were butchers of some sort or kind. I watched the movie 300, now there's a record of butchery, not just as a bench-mark referance in history, have we ever been any different, the slaughter has not changed as man rapes and pillages for greed and wealth and rapes woman. I tell you now, as Horus, son to Sekhmet and Ra, and in my book of truth, I speak with my Mother-Father Creator everyday for hours. Many changes are about to take place, so brace yourselves. Many of those (including myself) of the light proberly had a dark past, and now in these final days many have journeyed to this point in time have seeked to be forgiven and have learnt from their mistakes and be part of the New Earth so many cannot visualize. All it takes is to surrender yourself to the one true god you feel deep within, just let go and be One with him. He is our Creator, its that simple, you will never look back as you move futher inthe Light.

So let me put the record straight when I speak of the Maori as just one single aboriginal race, and there are so many races (including the Pakeha) on this evolutionary learning path. We came here remember, 'as spirit to have a phyical experience', or have we forgotten that also. It's being said to me as I type, "The quality of each one of us will shine". It just takes a little longer for some who are still learning the Ways of Divine Love. The radiate love Creator has for us all has never left us, we just chose to live outside of ourselves rather than within.

I'm was married to a Polynesian. She was like a Earth Child, but she became a Catholic, and only believed in what organised religion has teached her. Mother-Creator spoke to me on the morning of the day of our marriage and she did not approve one bit, and how right she was. I had little understanding back then, and like most Mothers, they have that sixth sense and know. My journey has been one of many personal sacifices along this path and I have let go and I have no regrets at all and can move forward with much excitment. It was 13 years ago when I discovered my twinflame who came to me with a softly spoken voice, "Five feet tall, nice and soft", we are both star-crossed lovers since the very beginning of time.

300 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDiUG52ZyHQ
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongrel_Mob
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hells_Angels
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:04 am

Ahhh....(big sigh)...My beloved Horus...how are you doing today? First I'd like to ask you...Does Natalie approve this? And what of Thoth? Are you prepared for another round? I know you can handle it..but is that in your best interest? You know I love you dearly but to put yourself out there in this fashion is simply asking for a visit. I for one do not want to see that...does Nat?

Now to the warrior princes....Let me introduce you to Horus...as in the god of Egypt. And his twin flame is Natalie Wood..as in the Hollywood actress. We are in grand company here. Horus is not a "new ager" who meditates on the top of a hill...he works in "dream scape" and "altered state". I'm not even sure he knows how to meditate. Do you Horus? So...are you buying that Xena?

Now I've known Horus for awhile. And while most would label him....he has some extraordinary gifts. Gifts that most with that "label" cannot express as they are most often institutionalized. Horus has been allowed to flourish in the free world! As I receive messages from him daily I will tell you now....that who is to say he is NOT Horus? We may never know....we may pass assertoric judgment....but this I will tell you on several occasions he has amazed me....you see we are very close. And if you don't mind Hours, one dream scape he had he recognized I was being attacked and he described EXACTLY the attack I was receiving. I had a bad stomach flu....but he KNEW something was wrong.....and he pegged it exactly! He is also able to become lucid and rational at the snap of a finger. Very rational....he can turn it on and off at will. This suggests something quite different....and there is not a label for that.
    Wink

Now that is one small incident..he has shared many more which are private. But all the same astounding in nature...and pegged right on the money. So before one decides to go on the hunt for the obvious...understand that there are things that none of us can relate to....not on any level. A clue here....

Thoth=thought...the evil Egyptian god of manipulated thought.

This post is not in defense of Hours..he is more than capable of defending himself....I've seen it firsthand. I simply remember a message from Nat that requested something quite different. And on that note...if that is what you wish to anchor here Horus...I'm sure you will do a fine job also....I have no doubts of that either.

Love to you Horus...but you already know that! Still your mind, and you will experience the 'Real World' that is around you, and the 2012 Puha Pakeha is Thoth Created! 719788

Last edited by Brook on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:27 am

Oh....forgot to tell you...this was on my mind this morning when I first saw this post and it sidetracked me. About a week ago I RV'd the Heliosphere and was focused on Oorts cloud. To be more precise I was 'shown" the Heliosphere and Oorts cloud. I've been hesitant on going into another session to see what was up there. Last night I decided to go for it, and went into a deep trance state....came out too soon and too fast and was shaking for a good 20 minutes afterward. High energetic state trance will do that. Just went out too fast and did not ground properly.

Today I will try again...it's that hesitation that has me spooked I think. Don't know why yet. I did have a small session that was giving information on a deeper level that even I could not understand in this 3D language..so there you have it. coming back I did that 180 turnaround I've spoken of so often and with what I got last night I really have to put that together to make sense of it.

That 180 turn around is often plugged in information that fits when it cannot be transferred into a third dimensional language. somehow I have to translate it and it's giving me the willies....LOL

To the newer members here that don't know me yet...here is the 180 turn around ...

https://paradiseandroses.wordpress.com/2011/02/09/theater-of-parallel-universe/

How does this relate to your post you say? Stilling the mind to experience the "real world" contained within this third dimensional realm. Wink
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:48 am

Just recieved...

This post was placed in the defence of those earth guardians who have been long fogotten.
    Xena
    Xena

Post  Xena Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:05 pm

Thanks for that Brook. I haven't come here for a fight, a debate or a mind wank (excuse the phrase, but it's just so effective at making the point).

I feel the responses were quite measured in light of statements such as

Woman [caucasian] is a meal best served on the spit roast, or in the presence of a culture gathering known as a gangbang

I am a Pakeha that does work for a Maori authority interested in protecting it's cultural heritage as it exists on land. I have been invited on Marae, been asked to speak, lived for 20 years in one of the largest congregation of Polynesian cultures in the world (South Auckland) and went to school where I was the minority.

I didn't meet a taxi driver or had a chat at a pub to form my views on Maori/New Zealand history or Maori's own understanding of it.

Even a broken watch tells the time correctly twice a day. That doesn't make it useful for telling the time.

When Maori came to New Zealand, they did exactly the same as the European/Pakeha colonisers. The results was mostly a matter of scale. So many Pakeha eventually came with so much technology that it overwhelmed the resources. And over the last 20 years there has been a minor cultural echo of this. When Asian immigration during the 90's was disproportionally encouraged into New Zealand, the reasonable existing balance of coastal water seafood harvesting that existed up to that point was thrown into crisis as Asians had no sense of conservation --- they harvested everything they could find, thus leaving none to regenerate and provide food next year, and the next...

All Asians? No. Just enough to cause the problem.

Labels.

Yuk.

I'll keep an eye on Horus' writings to see where they will take me. And perhaps I too will reach a point where I feel that responding at all is like shouting into a storm. However, sometimes the objective isn't to convince the person who made the post, but to provide some additional information for those who would stray into such extreme matters as a post where in the same breath we are asked to consider a people to be holier than most with regard to looking after Mother Earth while at the same time outlining these people had little respect for other humans preferring to eat them on occasion.

I don't think generational guilt serves any of us. The Karmic debt that exists outside of my own isn't mine. As I hinted at above - I don't see the process of taking on the Karmic debt of others intellectually as a process that serves anyone but the ego of the person doing so.

Thank you for your insights.
    Xena
    Xena

Post  Xena Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Horus, Maori are not an aboriginal race. They are however previous colonisers of Aotearoa:

History of New Zealand - From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The history of New Zealand dates back at least 700 years to when it was discovered and settled by Polynesians, who developed a distinct Māori culture

You see, they got to New Zealand before Europeans. As Vidya points out, they were not "First people". They are not indiginous to New Zealand.

The original settlers quickly exploited the abundant large game in New Zealand, such as moa, large flightless ratites that were pushed to extinction by about 1500. As moa and other large game became scarce or extinct, Māori culture underwent major change, with regional differences. In areas where it was possible to grow taro and kūmara, horticulture became more important. In the south of the South Island, however elsewhere wild plants such as fernroot were often available for harvest and cabbage trees were harvested and cultivated for food. Warfare also increased in importance, reflecting increased competition for land and other resources. In this period, fortified pā became more common, although there is debate about the actual frequency of warfare. As elsewhere in the Pacific, cannibalism was part of warfare. --- Wikipedia

Please note all this happened before the influence of subsequent colonisers.

I understand the point you are putting forward, but the Maori are not a good example for your cause.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:52 am