tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Radiation Detox, Uptake prevention

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Radiation Detox, Uptake prevention Empty Radiation Detox, Uptake prevention

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:11 pm

No apologies if this is elsewhere on the forum, it cant hurt to know this stuff

Radiation Detox, Uptake prevention

This is a brief note looking at ways of removing radiation from the body and preventing uptake.

It is helpful for anyone undergoing medical treatments involving radiation, as well as for general fallout from the crippled and leaking nuclear plants..

1. AVOID sugar, its an immunosuppressant

2. ZEOLITES – traps radioactive particles and Heavy Metals, so they can be excreted. Naturally occur where volcanic ash reaches the sea. Safe to use, traditional remedy for general health in Asia.
    Recommended is Super-Z, a product of Omica Organics.
    Used after Chernobyl and currently on a large scale in Japan.

3. IODINE – fill your thyroid with good iodine so you cant uptake radioactive Iodine.

4. GLUTATHIONE – produced naturally by the body – the mother of all antioxidants and master detoxifier – your body needs 3 amino acids to produce it, Cysteine, Glutamic Acid and Glycine. NAC (N-Acetylcysteine) is a required precursor. Sulphur groups are key –eat sulphur rich foods, garlic, onions, cruciferous veggies. WHEY is a great source of the required amino acids.

5. Baking Soda – sodium Bicarbonate. I tsp baking soda to 8 oz water, protects the kidneys. Add to bath water for a full body de-tox.

6. ‘SUPERGREENS” Spirulina, Chlorella, bind toxins as well as being rich in nutrients. A chlorophyll rich diet is very good for you on many levels.

7. MINERALS – more that 60% of essential nutrients are mineral based, and the body doesn’t produce them. Take supplements. Majestic Earth Minerals are recommended.

8. CLAY – Calcium bentonite – strong negative ionic charge attracts and binds heavy metals and radioactive particles, safe storage until the body excretes it...

Liquid Clay is made by adding 1 part clay to 8 parts water.

¼ cup liquid clay with a quart of water, in a bowl, is good for cleaning fruit and veggies, leave in for 10 minutes, rinse, dry and store.

1 oz liquid clay can be added to 1 gallon of milk or water and can be drunk to remove toxins.

9. CURCUMIN – derived from TUMERIC – is a powerful radioprotector and good versus cancer.

10. GINGER is a powerful radioprotector

11. ROSEMARY extract in large doses is a powerful radioprotector.

12. VIT C – protects against sub lethal doses of radiation and prevents cataracts, common when exposed to radiation.

13. ZINC and MAGNESIUM are powerful protectors

14. RESVERATROL - extracted from grape skins is a powerful cancer protector and radio protector, dose is 200mg twice a day.

AVOID THESE FOODS:

Omega-6 oils such as Corn, sunflower, canola and soybean oils. Do not use or cook with them – they produce free radicals

MSG and other unnatural additives, produce free radicals

Red Meat triggers free radical production as it contains much Iron. Iron uptake is reduced if red meat is eaten with lots of green veggies.
    mudra
    mudra

Radiation Detox, Uptake prevention Empty Re: Radiation Detox, Uptake prevention

Post  mudra Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:29 am

Thanks Vidya Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:20 am

mudra wrote:Thanks Vidya Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra

You are most welcome my dear I love you
    Not many hits on this.
    Are people aware already?
    Are people believing the radiation problem? (I presume its real?)
    Is there an ostrich reaction to this, after all, whats done is done eh?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:32 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:

Not many hits on this.

This may be due to the fact that there is another thread here that
    was started about radiation safety measures as soon as the fuckushima
    disaster begun .

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2122-radiation-safety-measures?highlight=radiation+safety+measures

Maybe Mercuriel could merge these .

Love from me
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:30 pm

mudra wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:

Not many hits on this.

This may be due to the fact that there is another thread here that
    was started about radiation safety measures as soon as the fuckushima
    disaster begun .

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2122-radiation-safety-measures?highlight=radiation+safety+measures

Maybe Mercuriel could merge these .

Love from me
    mudra

Thanks Mudra,
    I hadnt spotted that, i did have a brief look, but have a poor mobile net connection, i cant watch videos (and usually need to turn images off when on the net) so not been in here so much lately. However I am sat at the edge of a rainforest typing this, so even if my connection is a blast from 10 years ago, the tech im using certainly isnt..

if that kind fellow Mercuriel is inclined to add this post to the first one, perhaps he could also put a sticky on it? its not going to be old news for some millenia to come, and useful info to have at hand.

Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:31 pm

I have collected a detailed protocol for radiation exposure. You will find it here.
    http://www.healthsalon.org/507/treating-radiation-exposure/

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:02 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    mudra wrote:Thanks Vidya Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra

Not many hits on this.

Wherever you are vidya moksha and thinking about us, so nice Flowers . Thanks and stay safe.
    Xena
    Xena

Post  Xena Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:29 am

devakas wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:
    mudra wrote:Thanks Vidya Radiation Detox, Uptake prevention 83084

Love from me
    mudra

Not many hits on this.

Wherever you are vidya moksha and thinking about us, so nice Radiation Detox, Uptake prevention 374937 . Thanks and stay safe.

He's quite safe where he is :)

Sleep Sleep Sleep

Very Happy

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:04 pm