tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

A Political Prisoner in Los Angeles County, California

Seashore
    Seashore

A Political Prisoner in Los Angeles County, California Empty A Political Prisoner in Los Angeles County, California

Post  Seashore Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:00 am

A person by the name of Richard I. Fine has been in jail for a year without trial, bail, or an attorney in Los Angeles County. He is an attorney himself. The reason he is in jail is that he exposed a corrupt practice: the County Supervisors taking tax money and paying it to Judges handling land development cases in their courtroom, in return for the Judges finding in favor of the County in those cases.

Watch a jail house interview of Mr. Fine:

http://fulldisclosure.net/Programs/560.php
    Seashore
    Seashore

A Political Prisoner in Los Angeles County, California Empty Re: A Political Prisoner in Los Angeles County, California

Post  Seashore Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:48 pm

From "Epic Corruption and the Whistle-blower"
    by Cassandra Anderson
    Infowars.com
    April 14, 2010

"The U.S. Supreme Court will be holding a private conference hearing on
    Friday, April 23rd 2010, to determine whether to hold a full court
    hearing on corruption charges within the Los Angeles County government
    for illegally imprisoning attorney Richard Fine. A rally to acknowledge
    the U.S. Supreme Court hearing will be held at the L.A. Superior Court
    building at 8 am Tuesday April 20th, by supporters of Richard Fine’s
    release from illegal imprisonment. Mainstream media has avoided any
    mention of this epic corruption scandal, despite its significance, and
    now it is on its way to the Supreme Court."

I believe that if the Supreme Court decides not to hear this case, we will then know that we are in total tyranny. If they decide to hear it, it will be good news.
    Seashore
    Seashore

A Political Prisoner in Los Angeles County, California Empty Re: A Political Prisoner in Los Angeles County, California

Post  Seashore Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:33 am

So far, this blog is the best website I can find for info on Richard Fine's fate. It looks like the result of the April 23 U.S. Supreme Court private conference hearing will be announced on April 26:

"At the request of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsberg, the Supreme
    Court Justices will have Fine's application for 'Stay of Execution'
    submitted before them on Friday, April 23, 2010 and announce their
    decision on Monday, April 26th, as to their decision whether to deny his
    application, act immediately to release him, or to take up matter for a
    full court review."

Here's the link:

http://righttrumpsmight.blogspot.com/2010/04/protest-rally-satisfying-success.html
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Seashore wrote:So far, this blog is the best website I can find for info on Richard Fine's fate. It looks like the result of the April 23 U.S. Supreme Court private conference hearing will be announced on April 26:

"At the request of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader-Ginsberg, the Supreme
    Court Justices will have Fine's application for 'Stay of Execution'
    submitted before them on Friday, April 23, 2010 and announce their
    decision on Monday, April 26th, as to their decision whether to deny his
    application, act immediately to release him, or to take up matter for a
    full court review."

Here's the link:

http://righttrumpsmight.blogspot.com/2010/04/protest-rally-satisfying-success.html

I did a search on the website of the U.S. Supreme Court and pulled up this:
    ORDERS IN PENDING CASES
    09A827 (09-1250)
    FINE, RICHARD I. V. BACA, SHERIFF, ET AL. The application for stay addressed to Justice Ginsburg
    and referred to the Court is denied.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:50 am

Cases like this are only the tip of the iceberg  . In this case  finally media outlets and the courts are dealing with it . There are thousand of people in virtual house arrest followed everywhere by the secret services , but no media outlet will ever mention this fact .  Shocking human rights abuses are the norm in western so called democracies . The authorities hide them under  the vague term " secret of state " that covers mostly everything that should be kept from the eyes of the public , including corruption of the highest order , sexual escapades  of the rich and powerful , hidden families , dynasties of power , bank accounts in Switzerland of the politicians , undue meddling  of foreign powers in the affairs of state .
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:08 am

enemyofNWO wrote:Cases like this are only the tip of the iceberg.

In this case I am especially amazed because Fine is a PhD in international law who served as an anti-trust prosecutor at the Department of Justice in D.C.

Seashore wrote:So far, this blog is the best website I can find for info on Richard Fine's fate...

Here's the link:

I kept checking this blog for an update and when I didn't find one I thought to go to the U.S. Supreme Court website.

Hopefully the people behind the blog will continue their support for Mr. Fine.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:12 pm