tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!! Empty THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!!

Post  Carol Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:16 pm

I concur with this.

The 26th amendment (granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds) took only 3 months & 8 days to be ratified! Why? Simple! The people demanded it. That was in 1971...before computers, before e-mail, before cell phones, etc.

Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took 1 year or less to become the law of the land...all because of public pressure.

Congressional Reform Act of 2011

1. No Tenure / No Pension.
    A Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they are out of office.

2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security.
    All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.

3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.

4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.

7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen are void effective 1/1/12.
    The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen. Congressmen made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.

If you wish to take action please email this to friends and family. If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in the U.S. ) to receive the message. Maybe it is time.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!! Empty Re: THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!!

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:58 am

Carol wrote:I concur with this.

The 26th amendment (granting the right to vote for 18 year-olds) took only 3 months & 8 days to be ratified! Why? Simple! The people demanded it. That was in 1971...before computers, before e-mail, before cell phones, etc.

Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7) took 1 year or less to become the law of the land...all because of public pressure.

Congressional Reform Act of 2011

A Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they are out of office.

All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.

4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.

The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen. Congressmen made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.

If you wish to take action please email this to friends and family. If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in the U.S. ) to receive the message. Maybe it is time.

Carol ,

Those suggestions are very sensible . However the USA is totally in the hands of the crooks , as you know . You Americans have the best politicians , judges , lawyers, police , newspapers and media outlets , university and army that money can buy .
    In a place where everything is rigged it is necessary to look for totally different solutions . It is a problem that has to be resolved by the people themselves . There will not be any superman entering from the window and solving the problem . It is obvious that the social contract doesn't work and people will have to take the power back from the crooks . Think about this : the so powerful US army is overstretched and can't win wars against countries with populations of 25 million people . Those wars have been going on for around 10 years . Her are my suggestions :

1) Guerrilla wars cannot be won by conventional armies , think about Vietnam, Algeria , Afghanistan etc .etc.

2) The USA has over 300 million people and the population is heavily armed . This is a great Numerical advantage for guerrilla warfare .
    3) Because the media has made available the names and location of the crooks in power , people can use that information to " visit " their residence and
    demonstrate against those traitors . After all when politicians advocate wars against foreign country nobody complains . But when a person incites others to
    to rob and trash the house of another person , he could be punished by the law . So where is the consistency ? Politicians get away with criminal behavior and
    they must be stopped .
    4) the action in 3 would tie up police resources to guard the house and offices of those crooks .
    5) Non cooperation with authority including violent action against Banks, politicians , government officials , police ,secret services etc . Boycott of
    multinationals companies and their business , Non payments of tolls, taxes .
    6) Targeting the family members of the people mentioned in 5 for retribution . Remember that your families are targeted by the crooked police and secret services
    even though they got nothing to do with you .
    7) Because the secret services own the radio spectrum it is imperative to avoid communicating with electronic equipment .
    Cool Support Lone wolf action of sabotage , destruction of equipment and violent act against government officials.
    9) Organize small groups of people to conduct large operations against the illegal government . Under no circumstances , cell phone or phones or internet or
    radio communications are to be used .
    10) Learn how to make and use Improvised Explosive Devices . Learn how to organize small guerrilla groups as it was done in Algeria . Watch the movie " the
    Battle of Algiers " to get some clues .

Unless a Coup d'etat happens in the US in the next few months there is no other hope but taking individual initiatives . There is a remote possibility that the troops will rebel and shoot in the back their commanding officers but don't hold your breath . The crooks in charge will lead you to wars and destruction in the next few months . It is time to take real effective action now .

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:40 am

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!! Bart07
    Did you get the Establishment's memo?

It does look hopeless doesn't it? Too many citizens are also too comfortable and would prefer the status quo. I'm waiting for the galactic wave. Meanwhile earth changes will also continue to wake people up. Our whole political structure is so corrupted it really would take a whole lot more then your suggestions to get it back on track. Even a pole shift has been taken into account by those governing where the heart of the government will reside in Denver Colorado. I suppose the US could be invaded - a possibility, but woe to the invaders with the population heavily armed. And the country is very large. So many Americans are ingrained with the whole notion of freedom that many would prefer to be dead then enslaved. The problem is they don't realize they are already enslaved by the economic situation created by mismanagement of politicians and corporate greed. It really is a very sad situation that requires conscious awareness to be upgraded several notches. I'm an advocate of non-violence and do believe shunning is a very good tool to get the message across.

For instance - Banks

What if a new Bank based on ethical practices was established where there was no interest rate associated with purchasing a house, just a one time fee at the time of purchase of 5-10 thousand dollars?

What if it provided credit cards at 2% interest?

Now if someone were smart enough to do something like this can you imagine the type of business this bank would have? The goal in not the bottom line but instead is focused on the consumer.

Politicians

Each election vote all incumbents out.

Prior to elections (which I still believe is an incredible waste of money when a lottery systems of qualified candidates to include all qualified citizens of the US) would have on line their curriculum vita along with a background check for drugs, alcohol, illegal arms, sexual deviant behavior and their tax return data as that would become public info anyway if they are an elected official be available to the populace so that they can at least have access to who their candidate is.

Get rid of all of the campaign TV ads (which most people hate anyway) and just have televised open public debates that include ALL of the candidates.

The whole system is corrupted by who gives money to who to help in the campaign election process. Streamline expenses and put a low ceiling on it. Personally, I think the money for campaigns should come out of tax money where all the candidates are on the same level playing field. No signs, no buttons, no gifts, no advertising - just televised public debates and community gatherings is what would work. The public debates could be televised on PBS which is already paid for by tax dollars and public donations. There is a need to eliminate special interests where politicians are NOT influenced by who bought them. And also get rid of the special interests lobbyists as well.

Laws and legislation

Eliminate all current laws that are not in alignment with the Constitution. Laws of the nation need to be in alignment with civil liberties. This would also mean eliminating the patriot act and TSA.

Bring the troops home to guard our own boarders and end involvement in all illegal wars - meaning unless directly under attack the US is not to be involved in any wars around the globe and our military can be utilized to help rebuild the US infrastructure.

Welfare

Many on welfare can't or won't get jobs. All of these people are to undergo testing to access their skills and abilities. There are thousands of jobs that do need to be filled by unpaid labor (but really paid via welfare). This would serve the individual and the nation.

To have a world governments overseen by ethical people is a dream. Maybe someday but not today.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:32 am

I wonder if the internet will correct a lot of the ills which have infiltrated and subverted the American system? The mainstream media no longer seems to be mainstream. I don't watch television at all, and I don't directly participate in politics or religion (not much, anyway), yet I have never been more interested in politics and religion. I liked a lot of the ideas, Carol, but I wonder if the Constitution plus the Internet will lead us to reason? I don't advocate violence of any kind, enemyofNWO. This thing needs to remain an infowar, no matter what.

PRESENTING 'BILL HICKS AND HIS PUPPET SHOW!!' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuvTwibVXCw

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!! PuppetTHIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!! Obama_puppet

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!! Political-pictures-rioting-crowd-torches-frankenstein
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Yes Orthy . I approve of violence in certain occasions . To make an omelet you have to break eggs . Governments do not have the monopoly on justice nor on morality . Just because the Nazi made some laws and forced the citizens to obey them , did not make those law just . Today like at the time of the American Revolution or at the time of Hitler citizens are required to make some choices , to support a criminal illegal state or fight it . To fight unjust war and live the life of a slave . I draw the line when the choice is to be a slave of the system and be forced to work until the age of 70 after having saved and paid for retirement . I draw the line when the country export wars to rob people of their resources . I draw the line when I see people unemployed because jobs have been exported with globalization . Other people can choose what they like . It's up to the individual . If you don't approve of the policies of your government what are you are going to do ? (It's only a rhetorical question ). There are plenty of people that agree with me ……. It doesn't make them right nor wrong . The governments cannot complains of certain violent behavior from protesters because the governments are the one that use heavy hands as you can see from some attached videos . The problem is the violence of government expressed every day in may forms , from forcing people to pay taxes , to the use of criminal in uniform to intimidate or scare people . Think TSA or recent police hoodlum behavior . Without protesters or freedom fighters the world would even be worse than it is now .

Example of Government criminality ( war is peace , peace is war )
    http://www.activistpost.com/2011/06/pentagon-wants-to-extend-afghanistan.html

Lawmakers mock Obama about the illegal war in Lybia
    http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_US_LIBYA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-06-17-03-14-56

Clashes in Greece ( the population is forced to pay for the gambling of the private banks )
    http://www.infowars.com/greeks-strike-clash-with-police-over-austerity/

Will I go to hell ? I frankly don't care . I don't think it exist . I just do what i think is just .
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:56 pm

The Good Guys and Gals shouldn't have to run in the streets. The Bad Guys and Gals should have to run in the streets! Violence will only result in a lot of hurt and dead people - and a tightened noose. We probably need a lot of really bad@$$ legal dream-teams to help clean-up this horrible mess. A lot of people mock armchair internet warriors - but I don't. We need twice as many armchair internet warriors - who know how to get informed without getting mad. We need to take the physical, mental, and spiritual high-ground in all of this. We need to beat the Corrupt PTB at their own damn game. We shouldn't be standing out in the cold - with our torches and pitchforks. We need to become the PTB of a New Solar System which replaces the Old and New World Orders.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:05 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:The Good Guys and Gals shouldn't have to run in the streets. The Bad Guys and Gals should have to run in the streets! Violence will only result in a lot of hurt and dead people - and a tightened noose. We probably need a lot of really bad@$$ legal dream-teams to help clean-up this horrible mess. A lot of people mock armchair internet warriors - but I don't. We need twice as many armchair internet warriors - who know how to get informed without getting mad. We need to take the physical, mental, and spiritual high-ground in all of this. We need to beat the Corrupt PTB at their own damn game. We shouldn't be standing out in the cold - with our torches and pitchforks. We need to become the PTB of a New Solar System which replaces the Old and New World Orders.

With that approach the world will never change ! The spiritual ground ? That's very debatable who has it . But I got plenty of bear and vodka in my fridge !
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:17 pm

I've made my case over the past couple of years, and as far as I can tell, my approach has been rejected. Jesus made his case a couple of thousand years ago, and as far as I can tell, his approach has been rejected. Things aren't looking too good for the human race. The corrupt have been ruling the stupid for thousands of years, and it looks as though the corrupt will continue to rule the stupid for thousands of years. There is nothing new under the sun. Under the SUN. World without end. Amen Ra.

As I try to go underground (in more ways than one!), please continue to study the words "Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System" as a group, and as individual words. Think about this from every conceivable angle, and contemplate every possibility, probability, and eventuality. This is more of a monumental task than a casual observer might delude themselves into believing. Consider the psychological, ethical, religious, and political implications and ramifications. This could (and should) be the subject of thousands of doctoral dissertations. Think of these words being at the center of ivy-league university programs in Solar System Studies and Governance. Please review all of these threads, including all of the books mentioned and videos linked. I don't have a problem with idealistic conceptions of God and Theocracy - but I am profoundly troubled by the history of theology and theocracy - as well as by the idiotic religious expressions in modernity. We should know better by now. We seem to have a lot of minor gods and goddesses flying around the solar system, pretending to be Major Gods and Goddesses. Indeed, using God's Name in Vain. I seek a constructive integration of democracy and theocracy - based upon RESPONSIBILITY. If only I could learn to be responsible.

Here are the links to my threads on AV1 and MOA. I included them here because they are really an ongoing research project. I'm trying to change myself - and I am trying to encourage others to think in unconventional yet productive ways. This is a unique approach - which may make it of some value to someone somewhere or somewhen. These threads are experiments (aren't they all?)...which are mostly based upon videos...or which contain many video links. I'm not particularly bright or noteworthy...but the videos which I have viewed...especially when viewed as a group...are earth shattering to me. The threads are a healthy mixture of problems and solutions. If you have the time...which is doubtful...please look at all of these threads...and look for commonalities. There is a bit of a theological slant...but certainly not an orthodox or Bible thumping slant. Prepare to be shocked...to cry...to get mad...to be enlightened...and to experience the Eureka Phenomenon!

I would love to read a twenty page critique of all of these threads - written by a Jesuit or a CIA analyst - complete with a psychological evaluation, etc. I'm very serious. I don't need to be right. I just don't feel as though anyone has seriously considered these threads. They were designed to make people think - and then to arrive at their own conclusions - but I don't think that happened at all. I honestly feel as though Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer, and a couple of alphabet agents and Jesuits are the only ones who looked at this material with a penetrating gaze. Even if I was very close to the mark - I wasn't a threat (I didn't try to be) - because no one seemed to pay much attention to any of it. I had hoped for some very detailed and passionate debating. The 'Amen Ra' thread seemed to generate the most interest (18,067 views and counting) - but I have no idea what the reactions were and are now that AV1 is closed to posting. I feel very empty and lost in all of this. I feel as though I wasted my time and energy - accomplishing nothing. I am making a renewed call for help - into the vast regions of space and cyberspace - for intelligent life-forms to seriously look at this material as a group - and tell me what you think - positive or negative. Where are the scholars? Is there any intelligent life out there that isn't so high and mighty that they can't take a few hours to make a proper evaluation of all of this? Come down out of your ivory tower - I dare you! The water's warm. Come-on in! I'm waiting - but I'm not holding my breath. You important people with your degrees and badges have more important things to do - don't you? Like getting us into even more trouble than we're already in? Don't take what I just said too seriously. I am impatient and frustrated - and I'm simply taking my dissatisfaction with life out on those who don't deserve it. Life isn't fair - is it? At this point, I seem to know less than when I started this quest.

Consider Teutonic Zionism. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfMwK0kCccI Also, consider reading 'Hitler's Pope'. Supposedly there is an SS/Jesuit connection. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COYHwApueFE I don't take sides in any of this. I just want to defuse a very dangerous situation, but I don't know how. I have no idea how deep and dark all of this really is. How is one to know who the good guys and bad guys really are? Does it take a bad guy to overthrow a bad guy? Can a truly good guy really accomplish much of anything in this sick and stupid world??? Are the Old and New World Orders really two sides of the same coin, or are they really in genuine conflict with each other? I keep sensing that we are dealing with Bad Guys vs Bad Guys - with the Good Guys not having a clue about what's REALLY going on. I think that a deep and fair study of the Vatican and the Nazis is essential to really understanding what has and is going on in our world. Is there both a good and a bad side to the Vatican and the Nazi phenomenon? I am proceeding on the theory that just about everyone and everything are mixtures of good and evil. I try to avoid 'all or nothing' thinking. I also think that Gizeh Intelligence has a lot to do with all of this, but very little seems to be known about them, and I'm sure they'd like it to stay that way. If all of the crap got exposed, and all of the bad guys and gals got kicked out of the solar system - would we be capable of handling the uncovered mess? I really wonder. We might get ourselves into an even worse situation. It's almost as if the present diabolical state of affairs needs to somehow be reformed in an evolutionary manner. But once again, I don't have a clue how to do this. I almost seem to be trying to positively reinforce the best of the Vatican and the Nazi phenomenon - while exposing and attacking the worst aspects. But this approach ends up making everyone angry - right? That's why I pretty much stick to myself, and why I'm trying desperately to stop posting on the internet. I'd like to start extricating myself from some of the lists I'm undoubtedly on. What would the Masonic Teutonic Zionist Nazi Martian Catholic Dracs on Phobos say??? "orthodoxymoron REALLY needs to shut-up"?

My idealistic bottom-line is RESPONSIBILITY IN EVERYTHING. My pragmatic bottom-line is GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT. TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR. COMPETE WITHOUT CEASING WITH POSITIVE RESPONSE ABILITY. Perhaps my idealism needs to mate with my pragmatism. Perhaps I need to infiltrate and subvert the Old and New World Orders with Responsibility to produce the New Solar System aka the United States of the Solar System. Perhaps I need to aspire to become a kinder and gentler version of the Queen of Heaven and the God of This World. Think long and hard about this paragraph.

I have come to the sickening conclusion that just about everyone is capable of reprehensible corruption and horrific brutality. Put a pure and noble soul in a certain context, and they might do just about anything. I guess this is why I like the checks and balances of a United States of the Solar System. But this is just a pipe-dream. It would sure help to know what's REALLY going on. I continue to wish for everything to work out well for all concerned. Hope springs eternal.

Take all of these threads with a sea of salt, and get informed without getting mad. Just consider them carefully, and then move on. I try to listen to a wide variety of sources in a rather non-committal manner. Neutrality might be impossible, but I'm trying to be as neutral as possible. I can see myself partnering with virtually all races and members of nearly all organizations - AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT AS CORRUPT AS HELL. There are good individuals EVERYWHERE. Unfortunately, I really am quite naive. I really am a completely ignorant fool when it comes to how the world and solar system really works. I would love to be involved in solar system governance, but it would take me several lifetimes to really get up to speed, and I'm not joking. I am sort of burned-out, and I probably seem to lack backbone, in my efforts to be neutral. I'm not exactly a 'shouting in a megaphone and running in the streets' type of person. I don't really know much of anything for certain. I tend to think that whoever REALLY runs the solar system is into EVERYTHING. So, it might be futile to blame any particular group for most of the world's problems. Perhaps a lot of the individuals and groups we love to hate - really hate carrying out the orders they are given. I think this thing is incredibly complex and messy. We might be dealing with a lot of very ancient baggage, which might include other solar systems, archangels, gods, goddesses, star wars, and who knows who or what? I think Bill Cooper had the right idea. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A I listen to Latin Masses as I study the Jesuits. I think I could probably get along quite well with most of them, including the Black Pope aka Jesuit General. I think I could get along very well with top-level Israelis. Please keep an open mind in all of this controversial madness.

I keep flying blind, and I keep feeling as though I am walking through a minefield as I keep speculating. This all seems to be a most dangerous and deceptive game. I think that my posting has angered both the good and evil guys and gals. I guess I'm sort of a rebel against everyone at this point. I feel as though I might be very comfortable in a very holy heaven, surrounded by the most evolved beings in the universe. OR, I think I could hang-out with Bartleby and Loki (from Dogma) and get along with them. I can do the 'holier than thou' routine, and I can do the 'this is all a bunch of bs' routine as well. I would really like to see a highly refined integration of politics and religion, but I don't have a clue how to make it happen. If I travelled between the Vatican, the City of London, the United Nations, and Washington D.C. on a daily basis, I might be able to work something out over a few decades. But presently, I am completely disillusioned with politics and religion. I think humanity is being taken advantage of, but perhaps to some extent, we deserve it. Everything important continues to be a great, big, deceptive mystery. I've sort of had it. I really think I need to just shut-up and research. I'm enjoying reading 'Hitler's Pope'. Who knows? I might've been Eugenio Pacelli, so I probably shouldn't throw stones. I seem to be strangely interested in Pope Pius XII, the Vatican, the Nazi Party, and Gizeh Intelligence. I keep wondering why things had to get so insane and violent. I mostly want the violence and war to go bye-bye. I think I might be able to live with a litte bit of corruption - but not too much. I need to stop. Thank-you for having this website. It's really shown me how little I really know about a lot of things. I need to keep reading the 'Holy Tablets'. Also, Biblical Egyptology is a VERY interesting area of research. Anyway, I am going to try to not post for a while. It's liberating to just research, and not have to attempt to convince anyone of anything. Who says that no man is an island, and that no man stands alone? Here I stand. I can do no other. You won't have orthodoxymoron to ignore anymore...

sunny Namaste and Have a Nice Day jocolor

1. God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, et al: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15014&highlight=orthodoxymoron

2. Secrets of the Vatican: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13767&highlight=orthodoxymoron

3. Tell Me Who I Am: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14402&highlight=orthodoxymoron

4. Waco Revisited: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15185&highlight=orthodoxymoron

5. Al Bielek - Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Project: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14348&highlight=orthodoxymoron

6. Xcon Potpurri: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14241&highlight=orthodoxymoron

7. Kevin Trudeau with Alex Jones - 5-26-09: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14241&highlight=orthodoxymoron

8. Red Letter Church: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13495&highlight=orthodoxymoron

9. Reptilians and Mind Control: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13373&highlight=orthodoxymoron

10. 'V' Movie(Series) Revisited: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13202&highlight=orthodoxymoron

11. Jesus: The Last Pharaoh?: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13776&highlight=orthodoxymoron

12. Important Mass Manipulation Video: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12702&highlight=orthodoxymoron

13. 1990's Prophets: Vindicated or Debunked?: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11000&highlight=orthodoxymoron

14. Alien Advice: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10158&highlight=orthodoxymoron

15. Cool Music Videos: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15470&highlight=cool+music+videos

16. NASA: Triumph and Tragedy: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15618&highlight=tragedy+triumph

17. United Nations Charter: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15552&highlight=Shadow+moon

18. In the Shadow of the Moon: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15635&highlight=Shadow+moon

19. TWA 800 Revisited: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15187

20. Unique War Video: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=14409

21. Bilderberg Video: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12970

22. Dogon Sirius Mystery - C2C: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15731&highlight=dogon

23. The Point: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=158238#post158238

24. The Washington Mutual Story: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13996&highlight=washington+mutual+story

25. Oklahoma City Bombing Revisited: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=158668#post158668

26. The United States of the Solar System: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878

27. What is Giza Intelligence? http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11123&highlight=giza+intelligence

28. Called to Be Free - a Video: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13882&highlight=worldwide+church

29. Lucifer: Deity of the Elite: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=163179#post163179

30. Tesla: Master of Lightning: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16193

31. Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=165729#post165729

32. The Dulce Book: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=167075#post167075

33. New World Order: Devil in the Vatican: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=167745#post167745

34. The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16609&highlight=lucifer+effect

35. Enron Video: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=175040#post175040

36. No End In Sight: Iraq War Documentary: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16897

37. Ted Gunderson Interviews Chip Tatum (CIA, Drugs, Etc.): http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=177127#post177127

38. Sirius Issues: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=178234#post178234

39. Superimposed Parallel Universes: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=178255#post178255

40. Lawyerese Goes Galactic: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17276&highlight=wall+street+journal

41. Stargate SG-1: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17834

42. Amen Ra: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223

43. The Dark Side of the Moon Mission: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18273&highlight=moon+video+orthodoxymoron

44. Open Letter to the Beings of the Universe: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19065&highlight=open+letter+beings+universe

45. Moonraker: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19284

46. Who Are Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer? http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19376&highlight=gabriel%2C+michael%2C+lucifer%3F

47. Krlll: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=238849#post238849

48. Cartoon Aliens: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20141&highlight=cartoon+aliens

49. Thuban Thoughts: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20379

50. Thuban Thoughts II: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20963

51. Very Cool Short Videos: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20400&highlight=cool+short+videos

52. Violent Movies, Books, Games, Cartoons, and Toys: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20849

53. Abortion, Euthanasia, Suicide, and Murder: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=20852

54. Prevention is Central to Healthcare: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21143

55. I Have a Dream! Free at Last! http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=261981#post261981

orthodoxymoron threads from the Mists of Avalon: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t876-orthodoxymoron-threads?highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads

1. Who is Lucifer? What are they doing? http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/who-is-lucifer-what-are-they-doing-t841.htm?highlight=lucifer

2. United Nations + City States + Underground Bases + Secret Space Program = Secret Government? http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/united-nations-city-states-underground-bases-secret-space-program-secret-government-t853.htm?highlight=secret+government

3. Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System http://www.themistsofavalon.net/universal-lounge-f8/namaste-constitutional-responsible-freedom-solar-system-t918.htm#16374

4. Tibet, Kali, and the Trinity Goddess http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1019-tibet-kali-and-the-trinity-goddess?highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads

5. Three Interesting Ladies http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1347-three-interesting-ladies?highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads

6. Swiss Politicians to March on Bilderberg to Demand Arrest of Kissinger http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2705-swiss-politicians-to-march-on-bilderberg-to-demand-arrest-of-kissinger

7. How Should We Then Live? http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2717-how-should-we-then-live

8. The KGB Psychic Files http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2622-the-kgb-psychic-files

9. Reptilian Queens http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2639-reptilian-queens

10. Very Interesting Jordan Maxwell Interview http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2531-very-interesting-jordan-maxwell-interview

11. The Hidden Story of Jesus http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2618-the-hidden-story-of-jesus

12. Death and Taxes http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1158-death-and-taxes

13. 'V' Revisited http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1616-v-revisited

14. Grace Cathedral http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1327-grace-cathedral

15. Red Letter Church http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1040-red-letter-church

16. What is Gizeh Intelligence? http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1348-what-is-gizeh-intelligence

17. The United Nations and the City States http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1538-the-united-nations-and-the-city-states

18. Lucifer, Pagan Rome, Alexander the Great, Constantine the Great, and Papal Rome http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1572-lucifer-pagan-rome-alexander-the-great-constantine-the-great-and-papal-rome

19. Amen Ra, et al http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1116-amen-ra-et-al

20. The Jesuits http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1407-the-jesuits

21. Bill Cooper, Commander X, and Branton http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1098-bill-cooper-commander-x-and-branton

22. St. Ouen and St. Sulpice http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1397-saint-ouen-and-saint-sulpice

23. Project Isis http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1303-project-isis

24. Complexity, Technology, Competition, Greed, Power-Hunger, Self-Exaltation, and the Quickening http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1033-complexity-technology-competition-greed-power-hunger-self-exaltation-and-the-quickening?highlight=complexity

25. Eric Jon Phelps http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2779-eric-jon-phelps

sunny Namaste and Have a Nice Day jocolor

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!! V-annaTHIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!! Ra1THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!! African-queen-with-flags

So - who is the rightful owner of this solar system? Who is the rightful head of the Christian Church? Who is the rightful head of the Monarchy? Who is the rightful and legitimate head of this solar system? Do we need to make some changes? These changes should be made immediately. You know what I'm talking about - and you know that I know what's really going on. There will be consequences and reprecussions - throughout the whole damn solar system. You had all better get right with your maker - and I'm not bluffing or kidding. GAME OVER.
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Those are some good ideas, but I would prefer these ideas added too.

I would prefer abolishing all of Social Security, IRA's, 401k's, it's all BS. I would instead prefer gold backed bonds that yield 2% above inflation, properly calculated based on John Williams Shadowstatistics methods. None of the CPI crap. Then people would never have to invest with wall street ever again, I think it's safe to say they never learn, and are always going to try and rip us off. Maybe, even innovations in peer to peer lending could start to compete with the banks while offering better yields, with the same or less risk.

I would rather just get rid of medicare, offer free nutritional supplementation, free nutritional testing,free herbal supplementation, free gym membership, free houseplants ( to get rid of airborne toxins), free whole house water filtration (so people don't bathe in and drink toxins), free colonics and sauna, and free ER trauma care, but that's it, let people see the naturopath of their choice, everything else is abolished. Shift all of the emphasis on prevention and trauma care, and save tons of money. If the ER trauma physicians want some pharmaceutical drugs, based on their sound medical opinion, then ok sure some pharmaceutical drugs would be allowed.

That's a good idea, but I would like to add the ability of the Plebians, to veto any law issued by the congress and senate, and any executive orders from governors and presidents, the ability to recall any government bureaucrat that pisses off the American people through a referendum, and even veto The Supreme Court. Whats the point in having representative government if they just do want they want, while completely ignoring the will of the people right (bailouts)? It's just taxation without representation. Why even have a worthless supreme court, when they allow kangaroo gitmo courts right? Next time some worthless Fema official screws up on a New Orlean's level, we can just fire them hahaha. Some jerk on the NSA hoarding alien technology for himself? Fire him

Each election vote all incumbents out.

Prior to elections (which I still believe is an incredible waste of money when a lottery systems of qualified candidates to include all qualified citizens of the US) would have on line their curriculum vita along with a background check for drugs, alcohol, illegal arms, sexual deviant behavior and their tax return data as that would become public info anyway if they are an elected official be available to the populace so that they can at least have access to who their candidate is.

Get rid of all of the campaign TV ads (which most people hate anyway) and just have televised open public debates that include ALL of the candidates.

The whole system is corrupted by who gives money to who to help in the campaign election process. Streamline expenses and put a low ceiling on it. Personally, I think the money for campaigns should come out of tax money where all the candidates are on the same level playing field. No signs, no buttons, no gifts, no advertising - just televised public debates and community gatherings is what would work. The public debates could be televised on PBS which is already paid for by tax dollars and public donations. There is a need to eliminate special interests where politicians are NOT influenced by who bought them. And also get rid of the special interests lobbyists as well.

I would be in favor of just banning all campaign contributions, and only allowing internet advertising. My rational is anyone on minimum wage has a decent shot at waging an effective internet campaign, the most intelligent members of society get their news from the internet, not the mainstream media, and we only want the most intelligent members of society voting. What if 3000 people run? I don't think PBS could accommodate all 3000, but I think the internet certainly could, especially since the internet is more of a meritocracy. We want the people that listen to the mainstream media not to vote, and the intelligent people on the internet to vote. Currently, the people on the net think it's a waste of time to vote, and the MSM viewers think voting is actually productive.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:26 pm

Actually Oxy I enjoy your posts as you are a man who would like everyone to get along and put a lot of thought into the different possibilities of how this could happen. I think the primary frustration for all of us who share your POV is that we just don't see how it is possible if there are beings who refuse to get with the program.

I suppose one could possible develop a frequency disrupter where these discordant beings, who vibrate at this particular frequency, could have their molecules disassembled. Now that is a novel idea, but would it work? Hmmm...

I also wonder how they will fare when the galactic wave rides on through. I suspect that will disassemble a number of other things as well.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:35 pm

I mostly agree with you investigator, especially regarding healthcare. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21143 Internet, PBS, town-hall, and bumper-sticker campaigning should be sufficient to properly inform the general public. I HATE roadside political signs. Perhaps senatorial and congressional voting should be supplemented with internet voting by the public. The elected representatives and the public might have 50% of the votes each. The public overwhelmingly did not want the damn bankster-bailout - but guess what we got??

Carol, I'm still a bit puzzled regarding the definition of 'regressive'. Perhaps a lot of us might be 'regressive' if we were in the 'regressives' situation. I am very frightened that even if my unproven ideas were accepted, that the human race might screw things up even worse than the 'regressives'. I support a representative republic, but are we really ready to pull this off on a global or solar system level - especially if we were dealing with other than human beings who would undoubtedly want a piece of the pie? If Greys and Dracs really exist - they probably want us out - and most of the human race would probably want them out - especially if we are dealing with hundreds of thousands of years of star wars. I keep wondering if the hypothetical Greys and Dracs would prefer to live in subsurface bases and cities throughout the solar system, or if they really want our skyscrapers and waterfront homes? Would a significant percentage of the human population choose to live in subsurface bases and cities throughout the solar system, if given the opportunity to do so? I think it would be really cool, especially if space travel, surface exploration, maglev trains, and coed saunas were part of the deal.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:08 pm

I 'm more in the slow collapse vs. rapid collapse theory. Don't think a galactic wave is going to change much, but I would prefer a rapid change, so we can get a new government going sooner. But almost 99% of the new age predictions are wrong, so it looks like they are interfering with the timeline, so I think the slow collapse is going to happen. See you when the economy is repaired in 2031.

I like your 50% internet voting idea Oxy, but I think there should be a paper balot only, until they prove they can be trusted with internet vetos. Definitely, I like the convenience of internet vetos, more people would vote if they could veto online. I think they would just hack it, but then again the new agers are saying our leaders are a reflection of our consciousness, so I guess I kinda suck too haha.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:47 am

investigator wrote:I 'm more in the slow collapse vs. rapid collapse theory. Don't think a galactic wave is going to change much, but I would prefer a rapid change, so we can get a new government going sooner. But almost 99% of the new age predictions are wrong, so it looks like they are interfering with the timeline, so I think the slow collapse is going to happen. See you when the economy is repaired in 2031.

I like your 50% internet voting idea Oxy, but I think there should be a paper balot only, until they prove they can be trusted with internet vetos. Definitely, I like the convenience of internet vetos, more people would vote if they could veto online. I think they would just hack it, but then again the new agers are saying our leaders are a reflection of our consciousness, so I guess I kinda suck too haha.

Please look at this posted by Exchanger :
    Say no to WWIII

If you want to stop never ending wars something must be done urgently . If you do NOTHING the criminals in charge will continue with the same policies .

http://mistsofavalon.heavenforum.org/t2791-say-no-to-war
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:28 pm

In the Constitution of the United States of the Solar System - I added a short statement (some time ago), indicating that representative voting should be in harmony with the will of the people, as recorded in daily internet voting. Should this be refined to consist of the solar system public vote, counting for 50% of the U.S.S.S. vote on each issue or bill - proportionate with the various representative regions of the solar system? Do you see what I'm trying to say? Is anyone working on dividing the solar system up into legitimate and proper regions - so that no one gets screwed? Perhaps I should start working on this? Perhaps I (we) should launch a Solar System Government on the internet - and skip the U.N. and the City States!! Perhaps I should just incorporate such a thing into this thread. I probably just need to forge ahead with this - with or without the approval or participation of anyone. Sometimes, one has to just do something - just because it is a challenge - without any thought of whether it is possible or even reasonable. This continues to be a test. I suspect that it will eventually be a reality - but I keep thinking that I won't have anything to do with it, when the rubber really meets the road. I'm not very good at elbowing my way through life. In fact, I'm not very good at anything. Period. But I'd still like to at least be some sort of an observer in connection with solar system governance - even if I had to keep my mouth shut at all times - inside and outside of the solar system government environment. Just give me a badge - and duct-tape my mouth shut - and keep me in a base somewhere, so I can't spill the beans - and screw everything up. I'm serious. I really have no life to leave. I'm really non-productive - but in certain situations, I think I'm quite bright, but I don't seem to fit in anywhere in the 'real' world. I really do feel like this incarnation might be following an extended non-Earth existence. Sometimes I think I came here in 1947. Strange that I made-up that KRLLL fantasy. Why the hell did I do that - other than that I'm crazy??

THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!! Electronic-votingTHIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!! Saupload_voting

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:40 am