tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
HigherLove
JesterTerrestrial
Floyd
mudra
Brook
malletzky
Carol
THEeXchanger
TRANCOSO
13 posters

What happened to ...

Floyd
    Floyd

What happened to ... - Page 2 Empty Re: What happened to ...

Post  Floyd Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:38 am

Carol wrote:I think he is waiting for me to apologize to him so here it is. I'm really sorry Floyd you were acting like such a twit that I felt compelled to post a picture of troll spray. Please forgive me. Flowers

Hello Carol, This needs an answer.

Im afraid it was you you was the twit for your lending your support to a personage who has has one of the most obnoxious blogs on the net and who goes from forum to forum inflaming trouble. It was clear she had been associated with Charles and the 18 (good god even Anchor John has just had a lobotomy and is now fraternizing with the geezer Charlie and his elite band)and other such morons. These people have a division fetish.
    I treated her just they way she deserved to be treated and to be honest it wasn't that bad at all so you were making a mountain out of a mole hill. All I was saying was dont bring your s:*t here. Then I realised you were not the only fan she had here. I'll put it down to a momentary lapse of reason on your parts.

The picture itself was funny but not required.

I understand that if you didn't see the bigger picture at play then you thought I was trying to be a troll but I don't think you are that stupid and you know its not my style just lay into someone if I think they are doing some good in the world which that person and associates where not.

I accept your apology however and I know you still love me really. Its the speedo thing isn't it?

Let this be the end of it as it deserves no more energy.

I hope the Mists has moved on since that ugly episode and you are all enjoying yourselves in a toxic free environment and not expecting Elenin to turn up on Earth as a giant spacecraft piloted by a cloned army of David Wilcocks.

ps TRANCOSO should be mod by now. Doesn't that mean he gets a pay rise?

Cheers
    Floyd
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:39 am

Yes, I'm a twit for supporting all the members here and their sharing of their experiences. Thank you for your thoughts and willingness to share them.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:58 am

Floyd is sooo bitter...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:01 am

Hey Floyd it's good to see you my friend cheers
    I am not excepting anything but to be Love and Love some more
    wether Elenin arrives or a space ship or Nibiru ...
    Love goes on and all of these experiences are just windows of opportunities to
    search and bring forward the very best that we are.

Hugs

mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:36 am

I like the exchange of ideas -- even when the exchange turns bitter. Sometimes new light shines forth in the heat of battle. Unfortunately, the level of collateral damage is often devastating and unacceptable. I'd still like to hang-out wherever the top-level, closed-door debates take place -- not to be directly involved -- but merely to be a fly on the wall -- and to type reports and reflections on the proceedings, which might be beneficial to all concerned.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:52 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I'd still like to hang-out wherever the top-level, closed-door debates take place -- not to be directly involved -- but merely to be a fly on the wall -- and to type reports and reflections on the proceedings, which might be beneficial to all concerned.

I think you would be the perfect person to do this Oxy- not turn into a fly on a wall - but be beneficial to all concerned.
    I really like your attitude to include all parties of the game and your dream of galactic peace that your heart carries.

Love for You

Hugs

muftz
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:47 pm

Thank-you mudra. I have become more aware of how complex things are, how much trouble there really is, and how smart and stupid people can be. I often don't think very quickly, and I don't have a great memory, but I still like to listen to bright people discuss various issues. I'm sort of a lazy thinker. I have observed very bright people arrive at very wrong conclusions. I have observed 'menial laborers' making a heck of a lot of sense. I have also observed intelligent powers that be continuing to be involved in some of the most destructive and diabolical activities -- which leads me to the conclusion that they are following orders. But I don't doubt that the ones giving the orders are also very bright. This makes me wonder about the various levels of evil and manipulation at work in this solar system, and possibly beyond. I'm quite scared and confused right now, and I'm also afraid of how good people can quickly become bad people. The highest level of powers that be should probably live lives of relative poverty. Perhaps they should live the lives of monks in a monastery. Who knows?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:23 am

Previous to reading this...

Floyd wrote:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2711p15-what-happened-to

ps TRANCOSO should be mod by now. Doesn't that mean he gets a pay rise?

Cheers
    Floyd

I posted this.

TRANCOSO wrote:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1246p60-a-short-introduction-to-the-trancoso-s-tracks-thread

Syd Barrett's 'Dominoes' by David Gilmour (Live)

and the original by Syd Barrett...

It's an idea, someday
    in my tears, my dreams
    don't you want to see her proof?
    Life that comes of no harm
    you and I, you and I and dominoes, the day goes by...

You and I in place
    wasting time on dominoes
    a day so dark, so warm
    life that comes of no harm
    you and I and dominoes, time goes by...

Fireworks and heat, someday
    hold a shell, a stick or play
    overheard a lark today
    losing when my mind's astray
    don't you want to know with your pretty hair
    stretch your hand, glad feel,
    in an echo for your way.

It's an idea, someday...

It's an idea, someday
    in my tears, my dreams
    don't you want to see her proof?
    Life that comes of no harm
    you and I and dominoes, the day goes by...

Coincedental, of course, but still remarkable...

What does this mean, Floyd?

Are there Higher Powers at work?

Who knows...

Floyd, just to be on the save sight, let's synchronize our watches - I've got a rather cheapish solid gold Rolex for sundays & a moderate $26.000 Breitling for weekdays, both of which I never wear though, & keep in a drawer - 'cos I'm allergic to any piece of jewelery around my wrists & fingers, so I ask my secretary - a perfect make-over of Marilyn Monroe - to do the synchronizing part.

You and I in place
    wasting time on dominoes
    a day so dark, so warm
    life that comes of no harm
    you and I and dominoes, time goes by...

nb: moderating is not my cup of tea I'm afraid, despite of the payrise.

Whistle Beer
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Being a mod on this forum is where one is prone to grow cob-webs as there is next to nothing to do for months on end. The pay raise is just there to keep someone in the house to mind the garden.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:12 pm

Carol wrote:Being a mod on this forum is where one is prone to grow cob-webs as there is next to nothing to do for months on end. The pay raise is just there to keep someone in the house to mind the garden.

LOL Carol ... sounds as if you are missing something ...
    Looks like the ship is balanced and sailing in peacefull waters .
    A little challenge here and there though is what keeps up the adrenalin .
    I wonder how it will feel like when the world comes into agreement ? I think that on this plane what makes us really happy is to overcome things.

Love for You
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:41 pm

mudra wrote:
    Carol wrote:Being a mod on this forum is where one is prone to grow cob-webs as there is next to nothing to do for months on end. The pay raise is just there to keep someone in the house to mind the garden.

LOL Carol ... sounds as if you are missing something ...
    Looks like the ship is balanced and sailing in peacefull waters .
    A little challenge here and there though is what keeps up the adrenalin .
    I wonder how it will feel like when the world comes into agreement ? I think that on this plane what makes us really happy is to overcome things.

Love for You
    mudra
    We need challenges and we need to play games. I simply wish for the violent and destructive challenges and games to become ancient history. What would Dr. Eric Berne say?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Actually, what I'm missing mudra is Floyd's presence.

Good luck with that Oxy. My current challenge these days is keeping the chickens out of my garden and leaning how to take care of the new bee hive.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Carol wrote:Actually, what I'm missing mudra is Floyd's presence.

Good luck with that Oxy. My current challenge these days is keeping the chickens out of my garden and leaning how to take care of the new bee hive.

I know Carol ... Soul family losses is what is hurting most I found .
    I could add quite a few names to the list .
    I'll sit on the top of the hill with you Carol and look forward for their return .
    I can't make up my mind that they came in our lives for a season only.

I am really thankfull to those I see here everyday that keep the ball rolling and to those
    who show up regularly whenever possible for them .
    Even if just for reading it's good to have you all around.
    It is very much appreciated .

Much Love
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:59 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    We need challenges and we need to play games. I simply wish for the violent and destructive challenges and games to become ancient history.

I hear you Oxy and share that precious wish with You .

Much Love
    mudra
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:39 pm

mudra wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:
    We need challenges and we need to play games. I simply wish for the violent and destructive challenges and games to become ancient history.

I hear you Oxy and share that precious wish with You .

Much Love
    mudra

And I join too. I want to say that we all are awakening to realization of what special tools we have in this game. It`s ability to transform things,thoughts,energy...you name it.

When "bad guys" throws you a punch of darkness`s seed you turn it into flower. Very Happy
    That`s my power!
    That`s our power!
    That`s God`s power.

When someone`s playing wrong (hatred,evil,killings,....) we play better, we shoot with Love.

As more they mingle and spewing evil ,we will unleash Love at them in any form.

Turn the other cheek- remember that?
    Now it got whole new broader true meaning.

Even if its literal, you raise above pain and shoot with : you are my brother ,I love you.

In the end you win. Love wins.

Or they throw you a guilt complex or sin complex ...but you turn it into realization of divinity and make anything you can out of any situation.

Such is the power we all have.

Crazy Happy

I am serious!
    cheers

Watch truth burn the layers of lies...

hehehe sunny
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Thank-you Carol, mudra, and Beren. I once read a book titled 'Who is the Greatest?' which took issue with all competition. I understand that argument, and I have recently asked if deception and lack of compassion are at the core of competition. This is a central issue. However, there is a high-road version of competition which is very necessary for the proper functioning of the human race. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to keep everyone on that high-road. Might this be the Road to Utopia? Come back and visit us Floyd. You're probably lurking in the shadows...
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:09 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you Carol, mudra, and Beren. I once read a book titled 'Who is the Greatest?' which took issue with all competition. I understand that argument, and I have recently asked if deception and lack of compassion are at the core of competition. This is a central issue. However, there is a high-road version of competition which is very necessary for the proper functioning of the human race. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out how to keep everyone on that high-road. Might this be the Road to Utopia? Come back and visit us Floyd. You're probably lurking in the shadows...

It takes high conscience to be on that road,otherwise it all ends up in flames.

P.S.

Floyd is mourning Reds for they play badly ... Big Grin 2

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:23 pm

I tend to think that the Adversary has exploited the human tendency to gravitate toward negative, destructive, violent, and non-compassionate games and challenges. I am an advocate for humanity -- yet humanity is far from sinless. We are often disgusting.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:14 pm

Giving love back when hurting isn't easy. Yet, this is the challenge set before us.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:04 am

It's easy to see why people fight with each other. It's easy to see how easy it has probably been to exploit the human race, and how hard it would've been to be perpetually loving and non-exploitive. I have tried to put myself in the shoes of the hypothetical Queen of Heaven and God of This World -- and it has scared the hell out of me. It would be so incredibly easy for things to go so horribly wrong -- even starting out with the best of intentions. I sometimes wonder if there is really any really completely-ignorant-fool proof way to properly run a solar system for any significant length of time. Once one gets past any illusions of a Perfect God in a Perfect Universe -- the Governance Realities are Completely Discouraging. Bertrand Russell spoke of Unyielding Despair. The more I think about Solar System Governance, the more I think that an ongoing Modus Operandi of Incurable Optimism and Unyielding Despair would be unavoidable, and even desirable -- which is why some sort of a Rational and Organized Rotation of Highly Competent Power would be necessary to prevent the Good Intentions of Knights in Shining Armour from Paving the Road to Hell...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:54 pm

mudra wrote:

I am really thankfull to those I see here everyday that keep the ball rolling and to those
    who show up regularly whenever possible for them .
    Even if just for reading it's good to have you all around.
    It is very much appreciated .

Much Love
    mudra

Hi, dear darling(s)
    Rather busy lately
    Working twice as hard for half the money, it sometimes seems... Wink
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:58 pm

Hi there luv.

Ahh yes. Understood. I noticed Roxy was pretty busy a few days back. Insanely Happy

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:06 pm

Carol wrote:Hi there luv.

Ahh yes. Understood. I noticed Roxy was pretty busy a few days back. Insanely Happy
    LOL

I knew you'd noticed that already... It's so much fun when you're 'pinned' there!

But I haven't forgotten MoA, Carol...

The Karen
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Was the secret identity the give-a-way? lol!

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:48 pm

I'm thinking they are awol, because nothing bad happens anymore. No massive economic collapse mad max yet. No project blue beam alien invasion.

No gawactic federation first contact. It's not really exciting like in the old days, when we had 911 false flags, gulf of tonkins, and gray alien anal probing abductions. Oh look Fukishima blew up! Then people just take oral chelation products, and clean up the radiation water with zeolite/iron/magnets. Nothing to talk about anymore, 2001-2009 was a lot more fun than 2011-2012. Baahoooring.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:26 am