tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+26
Jenetta
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
Owlsden
THEeXchanger
BrahmAikya
HigherLove
milkteagirl
starninja
giovonni
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
tacodog
lawlessline
Mercuriel
lindabaker
TRANCOSO
burgundia
Lionhawk
devakas
mudra
enemyofNWO
Beren
Brook
horus
Carol
30 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:37 pm

Thank-you Lionhawk. I will keep asking some of the same questions, over and over again, in order to learn more and more regarding the topic under review. I don't get involved in anything spooky, so I will probably continue to require second-hand information from those who venture where angels fear to tread. If Ra is Lucifer, then I tend to think this soul continues to exist within this solar system. Most people don't give a damn about any of this. Should I be faulted for having a continued interest in the key players in this solar system? I keep getting the sinking feeling that having a genuine interest in the way things really work in this solar system is a lost cause, which is not rewarded in any way, shape, or form. In fact, it seems to be punished. I am particularly interested in possible reincarnational equivalencies for Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Set. Archangel Michael seems to surface as Horus and Jesus. I have made further speculations in this vein. The first and last Pharaohs of Egypt are of considerable interest to me. What about Adam, Moses, King David, Mithras, and Michaelangelo? I am beginning to think that there is some overlap between Lucifer and Michael, particularly regarding the musical role in 'heaven' and closeness to God the Father. Biblical Egyptology is well worth watching. Anyway, my writing activities are morphing into a novel format, so I might not be asking so many questions after all. But really, the questions are often intended to make people think. Rather than boldly declare that which is difficult to prove, I ask questions, and often I think I already know the answers to many of these questions. There is also the phenomenon of 'theme and variations' wherein a theme is repeated over and over again, with multitudinous variations, such as in the Passacaglia and Fugue in C-minor by J.S. Bach. Does the real Horus go by the name 'Horus' in this forum? If someone claims to be a famous historical figure, how do we know this to be true? If someone is told they are a famous historical figure, how are they to know if this is true? I have been told a thing or two about myself, but I tend to doubt it. I have done some role-playing just for the hell of it, and for educational purposes -- but how is one to really know anything of this nature for certain?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  Lionhawk Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:03 pm

Not to be critical, but your approach seems to create more confusion. Especially to those who are earnestly seeking the truth. So since you are stuck on using second hand methods your results will never satisfy your questions. At which it becomes a distraction to where ever you post such questions. Ever watch a dog chase his tail? If you were really interested in finding the answers to your questions, why is it you insist on using second hand methods? Intention is the key ingredient. Now I must ask what are your real intentions with all of this? Maybe no one has ask you this before. I'm curious. I just find it very strange that you choose not to use common sense. It applies even to these matters. If you really want to know, your intention will guide you providing your intention is based in integrity. That is another key ingredient, integrity. So straighten me out will ya? Or will you make me chase my tail? LOL

Ra = Lucifer ???????????????????????

Talk about second hand results. If you really don't know in the first hand, how can you come up with anything constitutional in the second hand that produces the results you seek and expect it to manifest into something worth while? Maybe it is simpler than that and maybe it just comes down to getting someone's attention and maybe your real intention. To distract. There is a lot of that already out here. BS is BS, no matter how you deliver it.

You lost me....... geek

Maybe I can arrange something for you........ I will let you know if I can. Thubs Up
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:34 pm

If you can't convince them, confuse them! I am what I am, and I am somewhat set in my ways. I wonder if Set is set in his ways? Here's more confusion for those who are easily confused. What if all we really have is the Orion Group? What if we are the Orion Group? What if the Orion Group involves the following?

Osiris, Isis, Horus, Set (Reincarnationally)
    Sirius-Egyptian-Roman Empire
    Monarchy, Papacy, Nazis, Masons, Jesuits
    Copernicus Crater, City of London, Vatican City, Washington D.C.
    Gizeh Intelligence, Most Intelligence Agencies Worldwide

What if there is a good-side and a bad-side to all of the above? Who or what might be exemplified by a composite of all of the above -- in a good way -- and in a bad way? What if Hitler turns out to be better than we thought? I have no inside scoop in that regard, but what if most of our understanding of history is badly screwed-up? I'm trying to imagine transforming the hypothetical Sirian-Egyptian-Roman Empire into a highly organized, highly developed, highly efficient -- but completely non-corrupt and non-violent -- Brave New Solar System. What if all of the above were assimilated into a Responsibility-Based United States of the Solar System, with an elected, non-bloodline King and Queen at the top of the pyramid? Would there still be a Pope of Rome and a Queen of England? I sure know how to get myself in trouble, don't I? Is this sort of thinking wrong or delusional? What if the Nazis had been completely non-violent and non-racist? What if the Vatican were more in harmony with the Teachings of Jesus and the U.S. Constitution? Please don't crucify me just yet. I think it is really important to conceptually get inside of all of the above, and to imagine the best and the worst aspects of this phenomenon. Shouldn't we learn from the past, rather than just marching blindly and stupidly into the future? The issues are too important and the stakes are too high. I'm frankly not very impressed with the good-guys or the bad-guys, at this point. I'm tending to think that everyone is bad, but in different ways. We all have our games and gimmicks. Believe it or not, ignorance is not a virtue, even though we often behave as if it were. I don't know if Ra is Lucifer, but some seem to think so. http://mystagogue.org/secret-schools/ra-egypt-moses-ascended-masters-mystery-schools-lucifer-terra-papers-2-part-3 Ra, Egypt, Moses, Ascended Masters, Mystery Schools. Lucifer, Terra Papers 2 part 3

"EASU's secret societies become infiltrated by ENLIL's and confuse the beast (man). Ra later takes over and reprograms everyone, including the Sirian royalies. Erases memories. RA ( Marduk) becomes the one and only SUN GOD. Must Pledge allegience to RA. History is changed and statues are defaced. RA is Lucifer. RA has his own mystery school. All secrets come from RA. EA's teachings became the RA-LEG-US ( religions). Hathor ( Ninhurshag) and ISIS (Innana mother goddess) have changed to imposters and dark allegience to RA. Sheti Lizards shut down electrical grid and disable RA. RA flees to the heavens. Lizards now rule. Electrical grid around earth keeps up disconnected. LIZARDS play EA, ENLIL and RA. Stone masons and families can only go to Mystery School. Nibiru (ibru/Hebrews) were treated like slaves. Loyal to Enlil. Moses is raised by Egyptian Pharoah princess and learns Masonic mysteries and one god belief. Moses realizes he is Hebrew, kills guard who threatened Hebrew slave. UFO Sirian ships protect Moses and the Hebrews, part the RED Sea, drown the Pharoah's soldiers. Moses casts a bronze serpent. Ark of the Covenant houses history crystals and become communication devices. Ark gets short circuited, Moses punishes himself and doesn't go to promised land. Egypt attack Sirian UFOs and they flee. Jews wander in the desert and Egypt leaves them to die. OBAMA coming in as Akenaton, Lucifer as Aton, with NESARA. Secret societies have Jews for front men, but LIZARDS rule. Warning-Holocaust for Jews, cause are being blamed. Hinduism ( Swastica) symbol of swirling star system of Orion ( Aryan) and Sirian allegience. Arian MG warriors (not Annunaki) abandoned Orion Queens. White race in mountains of India, shared secrets with the Egyptian Masons. They are actually loyal to Sirians ASURA system. Promised to not challenge lizards. CASTE SYSTEM- high priests to warriors to administrators to beast undesirables. Currently- Lizards not concerned, as long as we are confused. Sherri Shriner says the net is now down, Lucifer ticked at orgone warriors since many negative UFO crashes, souls have been released due to web being lifted. Fundamentalist chuches with rapture are Masonic, Masonic Mormons and Washington is Masonic. Ascension http://www.canadastreetnews.com/indexnov15to2109.htm says that Ascended masters have taken our power away. Sananda, St. Germain ( Count- vampire), and Sanat Kumara feed off our energy, take our power, our CHI. They become immortal and we get recycled into the system."

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:22 pm

Thank-you Brook. I have to keep treating all of this as some sort of sick entertainment. I have no desire to 'wake people up' with this sort of thing. I just keep exposing myself to as much madness as I can stand, and then I try to embellish my ongoing real-life solar system science-fiction mini-series. This is really quite sad. It's a nasty job, but someone has to do it, I guess. The show must go on, but why? I continue to be interested in who issued orders to Adolph Hitler and Pope Pius XII. I have yet to study the Jesuit General during this time period, but Heinrich Himmler is a person of interest. I am interested in the Nazi invasion of North Africa, and whether this had anything to do with attacking Gizeh Intelligence, or biting the hand that was feeding Hitler and the Nazis. Al Bielik claimed that the 'Pleiadians' pulled the plug on Hitler in 1941, but who knows? It's the factional undercurrents and hidden agendas that I am most interested in, but I realize that this is playing with white-hot fire...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:43 pm

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:29 pm

I am very sorry to have caused you such distress, Brook. I had no idea. I shall proceed to make a complete review of this thread to discover the level of repetition on my part, and the attempted answers on your part. Often when an answer is rendered, this causes one to gain an insight which leads to yet another thought or question. Something happened three or four months ago which seemed to anger many on this site, and most communication with me has ended, or has become hostile. What happened, exactly? Who is the Ultimate and Undisputed God of This World? Amen Ra?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Brook wrote:
    Who is the Ultimate and Undisputed God of This World? Amen Ra?

Well if you do decide to read this thread...I firmly have stated...Amen Ra was not the god of this world. In fact if you really research many of the teachings and culture...you'll understand that as well. Good reading ODM.

Thank-you Brook. I intend to do much more listening and reading, and much less writing.
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Oh ODM,

I quite enjoy reading your material.. Please do continue to share...

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:07 pm

[ Sleep

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Sleep

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:44 pm

Sleep

horus
    horus

Post  horus Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:05 pm

orthodoxymoron

I picked up your energy yesterday and somewhere else, where you on the Starship Capricorn Forum? I was going to tell you Horus is here and in the now, Past, Present and Future, I am everywhere and multidimensional and my sacred heart is telling me the 'scatter-brain' part of you, to slow down. Have you had your blood pressure taken, some one is living off your energy, I just know it and your mind is everywhere showing probes on a hard hat, I call them the pricks of Jabba, a slug-like creature with the face of Chief-Sitting Bull looking like a cane toad. Sort out your inner folders first within my friend, you have some unwanted corrupt files causing all sorts of confusion and cross examination techniques from another quarter, its been that way for some time. You continuously question yourself without the examination that is given. I'm here to help you see what I see in you, I'm not here to scorn you.

Do you want proof of who I am, I am Horus and you better believe it and I talk to RA as my Father-Creator who he is not the god that plays mind-games in this 3D world, he is very real and he is coming as the All-Seeing-Eye of God, shown to me as energy to the Helix Nebula. I have the proof, look at a post I just made today! Wave frequencies are going to make some people mind-crazy like a chicken losing its head. Do you want to be one, so go about centring yourself. I'm not going to tell what I know in detail, its too late for that, because no one believes in what I said the last 6 years as a teller of dreams always connecting to a movie protocol. So many will just have to face the music, and those three words just about sum it up that post that's not about fear but showing time has truly run out and has nothing to do with the Mayan Calendar, we are just becoming Galactic Humans, and the activation of our junk DNA when we focus on becoming who we really are and having full consciousness. Look out when that happens, I may be walking through 3D objects that are not real at all. Imagine walking through a privy in government, shitzzzz all over the floor and wet trousers.
    Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy Crazy Happy lol!

I felt a lot of warm Heart energy putting that post together, I could have told a lot more, but I left it up to everyone to decide for themselves, each soul now is on his own. I'm not here to save anyone, I am just a bringer of Light, Love and the Truth and warrior, you better believe it. You have to save yourself and find the love RA is projecting towards us, he never left us. You have to search for it deep within. Humans took up other interests that took them away from knowing sacred things like being a earth guardian, and look at this planet right now, what have we done? The paedophiles have raped this planet and all its elements. Have we learnt anything? As I type a voice from a movie called Night at the Museum. I received a message from that movie about Anubis from Mother-Creator. In short, those of the dark should be very afraid what's coming to them. The voice I heard was the statue from Christmas Island saying Dunb-Dumb directly after, have we learnt anything?

Have any my warning been heard? I think blind people reading Braille are properly got a better chance, they properly have a greater focus ability within without distractions, I know because I have to keep my eyes closes with all the recalling of my dreams to their accuracy and I search deep within retrieving more details.

The clock is ticking and believe me as I see it this false god Thoth is a dick-head full of blood, I'm expecting it to explode soon looking like a watermelon feed on growth hormones near a sewerage pond.

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 14 Mosquitoparasite

I channel myself and 'no one channels me' and you do find a channelling, its a fraud right up front. And I know more than most, your head would spin like a top and you would suffer from information over-load, and I'm getting a image of a straight jacket cartoon that used to be on Godlike Production, someone all bandaged up. Wisdom should teach you to bite small parts of the apple first, letting that information digest first, you are trying to swallow the apple with one single bite and swallow it all at once. To quote the saying; 'blind as bats', bats regurgitate their business just like Thoth by talking a lot of shitzzzzz with regurgitated misinformation that is second hand. Get the truth from deep within. I stand with my Mother-Father, and I love what I do!

There is nothing wrong in learning, but read one book at at time and you will get a better picture. On my path of learning in very the beginning, if the energy was not there in one chapter, I skipped it, I didn't need to know, period. Maybe you reading every written word which has confused your even more. That is all I have to say I'm sorry, and don't expect me to be cross-examined also.

Last edited by horus on Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:19 pm

Such an amazing thread this is - and continues to be!

Thanx - again - for all the hard work you've put into The Red Pill, Brook!
    Flowers
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:10 pm

Thank-you Horus. I wasn't on any other forum. I'm barely on this one. You most certainly have a way with words.

"felt a lot of warm Heart energy putting that post together, I could have told a lot more, but I left it up to everyone to decide for themselves, each soul now is on his own. I'm not here to save anyone, I am just a bringer of Light, Love and the Truth and warrior, you better believe it. You have to save yourself and find the love RA is projecting towards us, he never left us. You have to search for it deep within. Humans took up other interests that took them away from knowing sacred things like being a earth guardian, and look at this planet right now, what have we done? The paedophiles have raped this planet and all its elements. Have we learnt anything? As I type a voice from a movie called Night at the Museum. I received a message from that movie about Anubis from Mother-Creator. In short, those of the dark should be very afraid what's coming to them. The voice I heard was the statue from Christmas Island saying Dunb-Dumb directly after, have we learnt anything? Have any my warning been heard? I think blind people reading Braille are properly got a better chance, they properly have a greater focus ability within without distractions, I know because I have to keep my eyes closes with all the recalling of my dreams to their accuracy and I search deep within retrieving more details. The clock is ticking and believe me as I see it this false god Thoth is a dick-head full of blood, I'm expecting it to explode soon looking like a watermelon feed on growth hormones near a sewerage pond."

I believe. Help thou my unbelief.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:54 am

TRANCOSO wrote:Such an amazing thread this is - and continues to be!

Thanx - again - for all the hard work you've put into The Red Pill, Brook!
    Flowers

Ditto! Big Grin 2
    horus
    horus

Post  horus Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:14 am

Brook wrote:
    DAMN! That's the best post you've done here in quite a while...I love it when you talk like that! red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 14 83084 red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 14 193366 red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 14 934918
    Thank you Brook, someone was helping me, I could feel words at my finger tips, unbelievable and so cheeky, almost a lyrical feed back! In reply, and energy from 'above me' for you because you were a singer of a band. I also found it so refreshing to read words from my Beloved Brother Andy! Enjoy these video's because it is Natalie's real voice. So many will be in total disbelief, resurrecting like the Christ did. She is a 'glowing star' and so bright!

Unbelievable, instant at my finger tips, we have company, as I typed, 'singer of a band'.
    Look at the facial energy! Get blown away with the words of the song, so fitting!!!

I'm just a wandering on the face of this earth
    Meeting so many people
    Who are trying to be free
    And while I'm traveling I hear so many words

Language barriers broken
    Now we've found the key
    And if you want the wind of change
    To blow about you
    And you're the only other person to know, don't tell me
    I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band.

A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word
    Only who is the artist
    We got to agree
    A thousand miles can lead so many ways

Just to know who is driving
    What a help it would be
    So if you want this world of yours
    To turn about you
    And you can see exactly what to do
    Please tell me

How can we understand
    Riots by the people for the people
    Who are only destroying themselves
    And when you see a frightened
    Person who is frightened by the
    People who are scorching this earth.

I'm just a wandering on the face of this earth
    Meeting so many people
    Who are trying to be free
    And while I'm traveling I hear so many words

Language barriers broken
    Now we've found the key
    And if you want the wind of change
    To blow about you
    And you're the only other person to know, don't tell me

How can we understand
    Riots by the people for the people
    Who are only destroying themselves
    And when you see a frightened
    Person who is frightened by the
    People who are scorching this earth.

Music is the traveller crossing our world
    Meeting so many people bridging the seas
    We're just the singers in a rock and roll band.
    I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:57 am

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:00 pm

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:01 am

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:34 am

I have a lot of reading up to do Brook on your Egyptian postings here. I find it fascinating you know so much. Thank you for sharing.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:14 am

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:20 am

Brook, I will be spending the next couple of months focusing on Egyptology in general, and your threads in particular, but I probably won't be commenting. I haven't felt ready or able to do this sort of thing previously, possibly because of reincarnational baggage (who knows?), but now I feel a need to properly relate Egyptology to my Christology and Biblical Studies. Thank-you for all of your insights and hard work. It is greatly appreciated. A lack of understanding on my part does not constitute a lack of appreciation. Namaste.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:07 pm