tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+26
Jenetta
Vidya Moksha
Sanicle
Owlsden
THEeXchanger
BrahmAikya
HigherLove
milkteagirl
starninja
giovonni
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
tacodog
lawlessline
Mercuriel
lindabaker
TRANCOSO
burgundia
Lionhawk
devakas
mudra
enemyofNWO
Beren
Brook
horus
Carol
30 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Brook
    Brook

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  Brook Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:05 pm

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2

Post  Brook Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:12 pm

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:46 pm

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:55 pm

Sleep

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Sleep Sleep

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:56 pm

Wow Brook! What a huge amount of complex esoteric Egyptology! This is way over my head! Once again, I wish to make a deep study of this thread and the old Avalon 'Amen Ra' thread, but I keep having a mental block. Brook (or anyone for that matter) do you think that Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Ra are alive and well, and living in this solar system? Is there a God the Father, Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer equivalency here? Were (and are?) Ptah and Thoth really Michael and Lucifer -- or Pinky and the Brain? Why don't you like Ptah and Thoth? Are they the real Raiders of the Lost Ark? Were, and are, they both rebels, but in very different ways? Is Ancient Egypt at the center of the Old World Order? Is Rome (Ancient and Modern, Holy and Unholy) at the Center of the New World Order? I could ask a lot more questions, but I won't. Not now.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:15 pm

Sleep

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:33 am

Unfortunately I could hardly understand what that guy in the last video was saying.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:22 am

Sleep Sleep

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:50 am

Brook, you probably already know this but the owl is also an overlay used by ET on a regular basis and often described by contactees.

Look at the eyes. What/Who do they remind you of?

red pill - Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 2 - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTVK5y-ze-E5NIfBe19r_pVHOa1cRSDMC8z06T977pZIqOJ-nu76J7B89zAw

Dr. Bell was a contactee. I was saddened to hear of his death. There is some interesting info regarding all of this here. I don't know what's true or not but the info is interesting none-the-less.

THE INTERVIEW WITH ALEX JONES AND JESSE VENTURA ABOUT DR FRED BELL'S DEATH. ACCORDING TO JESSE VENTURA THEY WERE INTERVIEWING DR FRED BELL FOR VENTURA'S 3RD SEASON OF CONSPIRACY THEORY WHEN DR BELL DISCLOSED SOME SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO VENTURA. LESS THEN 48 HOURS LATER DR BELL WAS DEAD.
    http://cnufos.ning.com/profiles/blogs/cnufos-art-bell-s-brother-dead-dr-fred-bell-mysteriously-dies?xg_source=activity

"Dr. Bell worked on a magnetic disintegration project later known as the Philadelphia Experiment, a high temperature fusion experiment, a bubble project later known as Cold Fusion, shockwave experimentation that led to the classification of high altitude nuclear blasts, underground nuclear blasts, nuclear explosions over water and nuclear explosions at ground level. In addition, Dr. Bell worked with the University of Michigan's Cyclotron doing experimentation with the bombardment of nuclear particles and their collisions involving reverse time as observed in a Wilson Cloud Chamber. As a result of this, Dr. Bell built the World's first time machine called the T-1 Time Travel Transposer that allows time travel into the future in increments of microseconds.

He then left the defense sector and began studying with Himalayan Masters. During this time he became internationally known as a contactee to a Pleiadean group of extraterrestrial humanoids whom were here to help the people on earth save themselves from their own destructive tendencies. This group comes from a star system 500 light-years from earth. For this effort the Russian society of cosmonauts (astronauts), awarded Dr. Bell the distinguished scientific progress award."

We also have to remember the Russian studies where they verified that DNA has the ability to create wormholes into other dimensions to gather data. Hence an altered state of consciousness or even in a dream state - DNA can be triggered by desire and intention to seek data 'literally' anywhere. We already know from Lynne McTaggart about The Field and Intention and who wrote about explains how everything is connected by the Zero Point Field (ZPF), a sea of energy that reconciles mind with matter. The ZPF is “a cobweb of energy exchange.” And ZPF is without boundaries crossing over into other dimensions.

She's got out some new books that look very interesting as well.

"What matters is not the isolated entity, but the space between things, the relationship of things. The Bond."

We are all connected at ZPF because this is where duality collapses into singularity and all exist as a unified field of collective conscious. At this level we are not matter, or things, or even a physical body. At ZPF we exist as pure conscious awareness where all knowledge is accessible. All one needs when entering into the ZPF zone is intention (prior to shifting into the ZPF state of conscious awareness). This is how you are able to access the information that is encoded within your DNA Brook. All beings have their entire history (many lives, many experiences, many dimensions) all encoded within the DNA. We are often born into a specific gene pool so that our DNA code can continue to evolve and so that when we are ready we can access the data there which is also pre-programmed (pre-arranged) prior to birth. Basically, just like a seed knows what it is to be (a rose a rose or an acorn an oak tree), our DNA also is scripted to unfold as we evolve to become more or who we really are. Even life experiences are set up ahead of time so that we have the opportunity (repeatedly) to get it right. Basically, the same lesson (via situation and behavioral pattern) will repeat over and over until the lesson is learned. All one has when coming into this world is memory not accessed and knowing (conscious awareness).

Intention is the key because intention is born of conscious awareness. However, the next best thing we have at our disposal is our attitude. It is our attitude that gives color to an experience and weighs/judges it as worthy or not. If consciousness is contracted (much like the key hole in the door), what is experienced is very limited. When consciousness expands, the door swings open and the experience takes on a multidimensional purpose.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:40 am

What I meant is that the audio quality is terrible...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:01 pm

Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:37 pm

I was lucky to hear Art Bell interview Dr. Bell. Art was impressed with Dr. Bell's credentials and is not related to him. I did purchase one of his books awhile back. Dr. Bell really is quite brilliant and leaves most people intellectually sitting in the dust. I'm still dusting off my backside.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Brook (or anyone for that matter) do you think that Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Ra are alive and well, and living in this solar system? Is there a God the Father, Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer equivalency here? Were (and are?) Ptah and Thoth really Michael and Lucifer -- or Pinky and the Brain? Why don't you like Ptah and Thoth? Are they the real Raiders of the Lost Ark? Were, and are, they both rebels, but in very different ways? Is Ancient Egypt at the center of the Old World Order? Is Rome (Ancient and Modern, Holy and Unholy) at the Center of the New World Order?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:09 pm

[ Sleep

Last edited by Brook on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Thank-you Brook. All of this is quite interesting, yet I feel as though I am playing with hot fire and rattlesnakes. What makes this worse, is that it feels as though I am at war when I try to deal with all of this. It's sort of like beating oneself to death with a ballpeen hammer, in an insane attempt to put oneself out of their own misery.
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:32 pm

There is a frequency of God. That one encompasses all dimensions and existence.
    When you`re attuned to it ,everything becomes known to you.
    There is no precise word in human language to describe it other than Love or Frequency.

Tuning in means getting back to Source-Creator.

Being wholly human and wholly God is what we are made for.
    Divine and human in one being.

Our nature is like that ,unlike some other beings that are spirits in nature or sheer energy.Or just animal or plant or bacteria or viruses...

All live and exist according to its design. And ours is wholly human and wholly divine.
    It means we can be everything. It means that we are children of God. It means we are who we want to BE. Creator is I AM. And we ARE.

DNA is a tool for human part to raise to its full potential.
    Spirit leads all and arrange things to be. But inner person-SOUL is the power- the essence of God- a part of God.

So it doesn`t takes any particular way to awake your DNA, it takes a will to tune in of Frequency of God.
    It`s not easy for mind is constantly bugging your soul when tuning in and many loose the tune in process.

Shut the mind- awake the soul- BE!

sunny
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Sleep

Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Intentions and Attitude are important... I like that Carol...

Last edited by Owlsden on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bold)
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:20 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Brook (or anyone for that matter) do you think that Osiris, Isis, Horus, and Ra are alive and well, and living in this solar system? Is there a God the Father, Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer equivalency here? Were (and are?) Ptah and Thoth really Michael and Lucifer -- or Pinky and the Brain? Why don't you like Ptah and Thoth? Are they the real Raiders of the Lost Ark? Were, and are, they both rebels, but in very different ways? Is Ancient Egypt at the center of the Old World Order? Is Rome (Ancient and Modern, Holy and Unholy) at the Center of the New World Order?

I'm just wondering why answer the question when it will be asked again and again and again? LOL

Osiris is here and he doesn't remember who he is or was. He was a propped up idiot and a womanizing fraud, in my book. He wasn't all that upstairs. He was also a genetic mistake of sorts that quite simply made everything worse and many people paid for it with their lives.

Isis and Horus are here. You have met Horus here in the forum. Now you might think I'm a little nuts when I say that. But Horus and I do have a history. A history that was just like yesterday. You guys might think he is this or that. It matters not really. What matters is that he and I remember that history and the price we both paid and continue to pay for the parts we have played.

Ra got a bad rap and only because the PTB made that so with the rest of their distorted propaganda. He is here in the now and that is not a secret any longer. He will probably succeed where Zeus failed. They seriously played the discredit card with Ra. It's all 180 degrees as to the truth.

Ptah is on some barren moon somewhere, all by his bad self. Only the Feline Race knows the exact location. He was another idiot with lots of power and abused it to no end.

Lucifer was Lucifer. The origins of Lucifer were from the beginning compared to Ptah and Thoth, as their origins were Reptilian. And I have already shared what I had discovered as to what has happened to Lucifer in our lifetime. So if you are still asking that question, it merely means you haven't proven it out in the first hand as with all of the other questions you have asked. There lies the problem. Settling for second hand answers will never prove themselves out to you and you will always have the desire to find out. So you have to make the changes necessary to change your stars in regards to getting the answers, thus the results you seek. I mean think about it.......We are still doing this dance after several years in regards to these questions. Settling for a paradox is not what I define as a true result towards the seeking of the truth.

Ptah and Thoth were some of the biggest "a holes" to have incarnated here. We as a global people are still reacting to their agenda. I refer to Thoth as the real Doctor Who. Do the research but apply a first hand approach. Remember they are Reptilians and follow the ways of the hydrogen base. That will keep you on the right path to finding those answers.

And always remember that apples are apples and oranges are oranges. If you don't keep it simple you will always be in a cloud of confusion and that will be your reflection out on the world for all to see. Excuses are free.

Meetings have been held of which are of the highest order in regards to what is before all of us that are here in the now. I will just say that James Gilliland was very spot on with his last message. The dark are at full bore and it is all they can do to keep their agenda up and it is just a matter of time when it will implode. So hang in there and enjoy the view from your front seat.

Namaste'
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:31 am

Sleep

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:34 am