tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Symbiotic Spacecraft Inside Area 51 in 1975 - AMAZING

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Symbiotic Spacecraft Inside Area 51 in 1975 - AMAZING Empty Symbiotic Spacecraft Inside Area 51 in 1975 - AMAZING

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:22 am

David Adair is the president of Intersect, Inc., and he lectures and provides consulting services to companies and organizations that want to know how to use the latest cutting-edge technological advances. He got interviewed by Robert M. Stanley, a writer and researcher specializing in technology trends. The interview appeared in Nexus Magazine, Volume 9, Number 5 (Aug-Sept 2002).

Let's get to the juicy bit!

Robert: And you were at Area 51 in 1971?

David: Right. June 20, 1971. So, we get there and it was just amazing, because we drove up to the side of these big steel doors and one of the officers got out and put his hand on a scanner-type thing and it flashed a light at him. I thought it took his picture. In hindsight, I would have to guess that it was a retina scanning device. And after the guy was scanned, the door opened up, so I knew this was a security system of a kind. This was 1971.

Let me put this into perspective. In 1971, we had no laptops, no modems, no fax, no VCR, no cell phones; we didn't even have handheld calculators. Texas Instruments developed those about five years later. So where in the hell did these guys get all this technology?

As soon as we went into the room, I immediately noticed the temperature drop, because it was warm in the big open areas we had just come from. It was very cool in this room. You could almost see your breath. And as we entered the room, the lights - wherever they were coming from - came on. And again there were no shadows being cast, anywhere.

Then someone threw a switch and activated a hoist attached to some cables that were attached to a big tarp. The tarp was lifted straight up, and sitting on this huge steel platform was a giant electromagnetic fusion containment engine! And I immediately knew that, because its configuration was similar to mine but it was the size of a Greyhound bus. Mine was about the size of a large watermelon!

You can recognize engines that are comparable. If I had an internal combustion engine taken out of a Model A Ford and had it sitting on the ground and you pulled an engine out of a Viper today and placed it alongside, you would recognize that they operate on the same principle of internal combustion. However, the difference in performance between the two is unbelievable.

It was the same situation with my little engine and this thing they had stored underground. They both ran on the same principle, the same configuration, but the level of sophistication is like that of the Model A compared to the Viper engine. This thing they had was so powerful. There were so many design features that I didn't recognize, for reasons that became clear.

Robert: At this point you were just looking at the engine. Where was the rest of the craft?

David: Well, that's where the argument started. They asked me if I liked what I saw. I said, "Well, yeah, but I'm confused. I thought I was the first one to build one of these engines."

And this is where things really started getting odd. The colonel that was with Dr Rudolph said, "Son, you want to help us with this design here since yours is very similar to it. You do want to help your country, don't you?"

Well, I had an American flag blanket. And I listened to Anita Bryant's record before I went to sleep. I was a real patriotic flag-waver even in the '70s. Of course, it wasn't real popular to do that then because the war in Vietnam was still raging. My peers couldn't understand why I loved America so much, but it was just the way I was raised.

So at first I agreed with the colonel that I wanted to help. However, I was very curious and asked, "Where are your people that built this engine?" He paused for a moment, then told me, "Well, they are on vacation right now. You're off on summer vacation, right?" And I said, "Okay! That's good. Did they leave any notes on their work that I can look at?" Then I was told, "Well, they took them with them as homework. You get homework." And I was thinking, "You know, this is really condescending. I am 17 years old." But that's how they treated 17-year-olds back then. So I thought, "Okay; I will play along with this Xxxxxxx."

I agreed to help them, but told them that I needed to get a closer look at the engine. And they agreed, at which point I walked up and got onto the platform. And the closer I got to it, the more I realized that these people had no idea what this engine was; they were still trying to figure it out. I could tell that it didn't belong to us. And when I was about three feet away, the first thing I noticed was a perfect shadow of myself on the engine. And what did I tell you earlier?

Robert: There were no shadows anywhere.

David: Right. So how is my shadow showing up on this thing? And stranger still was that the shadow moved about a half a second behind me.
    That really got my attention. And I thought, "If this is what I think it is: a heat sensitive recognition alloy." And then I realized we don't have [any] known material that could do that. So I looked up at the engine and I asked for permission to climb to the top because I wanted to see the damaged area. The thing had a hole about four feet in diameter in the side of it, and this was the area that most interested me. Now, think of a figure eight, and right where the two circles cross each other is the eye of the hurricane. That's where the damage was located on this engine. Knowing my own engine, I was assuming that this thing had experienced some kind of breach in the electromagnetic flux field that acts as the containment wall that harnesses the power of the reactor engine.

These engines basically function like a magnetic bottle or sphere, and inside you have contained the power of the Sun or a hydrogen bomb continuously detonating. It's not impossible to figure out how this works, because it occurs all the time out in space. Black holes can suck an entire galaxy full of suns into their point of singularity. Obviously a black hole has no problem containing that fusion energy.

What I did was mathematically figure out a way to artificially create a synthetic black hole. And because it is based on a figure-eight design, once it has stabilized it will always implode and consume itself without pulling everything around it in. But this engine at Area 51 had lost its stabilization in the figure eight, and that's why I was so curious about the hole.

The way this engine was built was really cool. There wasn't a single screw or rivet or weld seam anywhere on this entire device from end to end. It looked like it was grown rather than assembled. And I thought, "Man, whoever built this really has some incredible manufacturing techniques."

Over the years, I have been able to replicate this process to some extent in an experiment that I built. It flew onboard one of the 1993 Space Shuttle missions. It was part of the GAS (Get Away Special) program. That's where you rent space in a 55-gallon drum for your project. The first thing I did was melt alloys together, and when you spin them in a weightless environment you can create any type of dimension you want, because I figured out a way to control this. There was always a question about how you shape liquid metals in a weightless environment. It's a container-less process. It's a real phenomenon.

Robert: You made a form without using a mould?

David: Right. I figured out how to take a fluid glob floating in this weightless environment and control it. For every geometric shape and dimension, we know there is a corresponding sound wave. So I created this machine that was attached to a Moog synthesizer, which allowed me to replicate any shape I wanted simply by playing notes. This machine generates interlocking standing sound waves that vibrate, even in space, and which allowed me to shape the liquid metal.

That process proved to me what I had suspected when I first saw the engine at Area 51 in 1971: whoever built that engine used this process. This raised an even larger question in my mind. Who could have built an engine of this size in space? I have never discussed this publicly. But I was curious and I wanted to replicate that engine design, which was clearly built in a weightless environment.

Robert: Which means outer space?

David: It would have to be deep space. Like intergalactic deep space, away from any planets or stars.

Robert: I guess you wouldn't want your design process to encounter any gravitational fields?

David: Right. The less the better. They are called "gravity convections". They didn't want any gravity convection currents to show up in the alloy shaping process.

Anyway, when I placed my hands on the engine to pull myself up, I began climbing up the exterior of the engine, which was designed with an exoskeletal structure. The best way to explain this is to look at the designs of H. R. Geiger; he is the designer that created all the sets of the Alien movies.

Robert: What happened when you touched it?

David: It was warm, which didn't make any sense at all. It was so cold in that hangar, you could almost see your breath. I looked around on the floor and saw no power lines. And I asked myself, "How in the world could this alloy be staying warm?" And it was really hard. It was the hardest material I have ever touched. It didn't give anywhere. The surface cohesion tension on it felt more like a baby's skin. It was supple, but hard and warm.

Robert: That is weird, especially for metal.

David: Yeah, and I was thinking, "What the heck is going on?" And as I was crawling up everywhere, I touched the surface and it reacted. When I turned and looked at the Air Force guys, all their mouths were hanging open. And so I assumed that the reaction they were seeing hadn't happened for them, because wherever I touched it there were these really amazing blue and white swirls moving down through the hull of this thing. It looked like wavelengths that you see on an oscilloscope. When I pulled my hands off, it stopped. And I said, "Wow! This thing is reacting!"

So I continued to climb up until I reached the centre area. It had these vertebrae that branched off, cascading, fiber-like. They looked almost like fiber optic cables filled with some kind of fluid. They were very small tubes the size of angel hair pasta. There were millions of these things cascading over the hull of this engine. And I thought, "Boy, these patterns look familiar." Then it dawned on me: they looked like neural synaptic firing patterns. There were millions of them going out everywhere on this thing. So I thought that maybe the engine was designed with an exoskeletal brain. And at that point, I reached out and grabbed some of the fibers and found that they were really tough and that there was fluid in them. And wherever I touched, no matter what I touched, there would be a reaction to it like a tremor of visual lights.

As I walked down into the damaged area of this thing, I finally said to the Air Force guys, "You know, this thing is a power plant. It is more than a propulsion system. It is a power plant. It obviously came out of a big vehicle, a craft of some kind. Where is that craft located?" Now they were not happy with me, but I continued. "A craft like this must have had a crew. What did you do with those people? This is clearly not American or Soviet technology, is it, boys? This is some kind of extraterrestrial entity. How old is it? Did you dig it up? Is it millions of years old or did you guys shoot it down?" And man, they got really upset. They told the MPs to take me down off the engine. As I was coming down, I was really pissed off. I was so pissed off because I had had enough.

At this point, I knew where I was. I knew that this engine was from somewhere other than Earth. I didn't know where it had come from or how long they had had it, but it was obvious that my whole world was coming undone in that moment. I grew up in a world where the government would never lie. We had just landed on the Moon the year before. And here the Air Force had this technology and they weren't saying anything, which made me furious.

Robert: Let's back up a little. When you were on the engine, there was something that you saw, which you told me about in a previous conversation and which I found really fascinating. How and when did you see the interior of the reactor? Can you describe the crystals?

David: What happened was I asked for permission to inspect the damaged area inside of the engine where it had been blown open. They hesitated on that request.

Robert: This was before you made them angry?

David: Before I came out of that damaged area, totally pissed off, because when I got down in this thing, they told me to make it brief. So I got down and looked in the area. Man, there was some incredible-looking technology up and down this engine. And I couldn't get more than three feet into it before I came up to a wall. And this wall, it was like the iris/shutter on a camera lens. It had lots of interlocking fans that contract or expand - and I've always thought that would make the coolest door. Well, there was this little round pod-thing there, and I just put my hand on it; and when I did, the wall just shuttered open.

Robert: It opened for you?

David: It made a slight noise.

Robert: Maybe that's where they got the inspiration for the door design you saw at Area 51?

David: It could have been. I have no idea. But I got to look deeper into the engine. And what I saw in there was fascinating. It was such a trip being there because whenever I worked on my fusion engines, everything was so small; some parts I even had to machine under a microscope. Now, here was a replication of my basic design that was big enough to walk through. But man, this thing, what I had manufactured to achieve a certain function in my engine, this thing would have something else in its place. And this something else would be stuff I couldn't begin to recognize. There were these crystals that were facing each other. They were fabulous-looking crystals. And they were integrated into this plasma duct type thing.

And in my engine, I had such a hard time getting a cyclotron to curve the blast waves I needed for propulsion. This thing had some kind of venting system that allowed them to flush their plasma out through an area that looked like the gills of a shark. The whole thing was so organic looking. It looked like a living machine - both organic and inorganic incorporated together. It was an oxymoron. How do you explain something like that? So anyway, I just got to see a lot of stuff in there that I couldn't believe.

Robert: How many minutes were you in the interior alone?

David: I don't think I was in there more than five minutes. I know that doesn't sound like a very long time, but it felt like I was in there a week.

Robert: And I believe you said you have a photographic memory.

David: Yeah. I was just clicking non-stop. I was just absorbing it all in. And when I left, I didn't touch that pod, right? But as soon as I passed that area, the door closed behind me. I never told the Air Force guys that I went into that part of the engine. I don't think they ever knew there was another compartment in the interior that they could enter.

Robert: Why?

David: I don't believe that it allowed them access. There was a presence, though, about this engine. Just like you have a presence of a person and an entity. It just had its own. So I came out of the engine and was totally pissed off because I knew there was no way we could have built it. It was using some kind of crystal containment field power that we can't even imagine. I would have to work on it for a long time to figure out how they were doing the fractions. Where I was using the plasma in a linear mode, this thing was designed to go any direction it wanted with its plasma flows. That's impossible.

Robert: With a rocket?

David: Yeah. This thing could do anything. And I really wondered who in the hell built it. So as I started coming down the outside of the engine. After we got into a big argument, I noticed that now, wherever I touched the engine, it was no longer reacting with the nice blue and white swirls of energy. They had changed to a reddish-orange flame-looking pattern. And as I calmed down to try and figure out what that was, it changed back to the bluish white, more tranquil-looking pattern.

That's when I realized that the engine is not just heat sensitive; it reacts to mental waves. It is symbiotic and will lock on to how you think and feel. This allows it to interface with you. And that means this thing was aware. And it knew it was there. And I knew that it knew I was there.

Source: http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/dp05.htm
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Symbiotic Spacecraft Inside Area 51 in 1975 - AMAZING Empty Re: Symbiotic Spacecraft Inside Area 51 in 1975 - AMAZING

Post  Sanicle Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:59 am

Question: Could these spacecraft just be thoughtforms created by advanced beings?

Thoughtforms are said to take on elemental energy and take on a life of their own. Including our's if we focus on them long enough. (And boy, can they haunt us.) The Tibetan lamas manifest in this way, although they usually 'make' animals, people, etc. They call them Tulpa. It's said that they don't allow them to remain manifest for a long period of time because they do take on a life of their own, and it's not always 'friendly'. Many who delve into magick claim to have done this also. I'm sure you all know the process: the thought is clothed in mental energy, then astral and then physical energies to be made manifest in 3D.

I think it's entirely possible that the ETs just 'think outside our square' and create 'grander', or just different, things than we conceive of to create...like spaceships. That'd be nothing compared to creating us, and all 3D worlds for that matter lol. It seems to me that everything could come back to this basic process. The descriptions are just couched in other terms.

And that means that we, when our minds are powerful enough, can create a spaceship too!? Crazy Happy
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Symbiotic Spacecraft Inside Area 51 in 1975 - AMAZING Empty Re: Symbiotic Spacecraft Inside Area 51 in 1975 - AMAZING

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:49 am

Sanicle wrote:And that means that we, when our minds are powerful enough, can create a spaceship too ! ? Crazy Happy

Yep - They're thoughtforms for sure but then essentially, all things are at the Construct Level. Traditionally though - It's called a Merkaba and as a Vehicle - With Proper Training - One(s) can travel the Cosmos...

The Merkaba has also been called a Lightship due to the fact that with the Proper Understanding and Vibration - One is able to create and manipulate It's shape and composition...

-//-

Have You ever seen a Video of a Ball of Light - Not the traditional UFO Saucer Type but the Etheric seeming Balls of Light that some People appear to have caught on Tape over the Years ? And also - Have You ever seen these Balls of Light then break up into yet smaller Balls of Light and then disperse, moving off in different directions ?

Huh ?

Thats a Lightship / Merkaba arriving and as the Beings manipulating It are able to - They then Deconstitute that Lightship / Merkaba and break up into Their own smaller Lightships / Merkaba for Local Travel around the Sphere or Locality.

Now why is this done ? Conservation of Energy of course.

Wink

It is much easier for a Group of such Beings to gather together as a Collective - Pool Their Energy - Create or Manifest the Lightship / Merkaba - Then travel to the desired Location and once there - Deconstitute the Larger Lightship / Merkaba into smaller Individuated Lightships / Merkaba - And then travel off in different directions for their selective reasons - Whatever They may be...

One thing to note - Lightships / Merkaba are not the province of Negatives and Negatives are unable to create Them. Their Vibration is not High enough to do so...

This ability is also known as Particalization and It is one of the Issues that COSMIC and ULTRA Security Clearance Personel are Briefed on.

Symbiotic Spacecraft Inside Area 51 in 1975 - AMAZING Merkaba2

Enlightened

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 am

Interesting Mercurial. I looked up a Merkaba meditation to try last night. Haven't had a chance to try it yet and I guess I won't know if it 'works' until I do. IMAGINE!!! Wonder how many have managed! Anyone out there?

http://www.greatdreams.com/merkaba.htm

And it does say at the beginning, "Without this Love, no amount of knowledge will create the MER-KA-BA. To the degree you are able to Love, will be the degree you will be able to experience the MER-KA-BA."

Interesting what you said about the communal merkaba breaking up into individual ones like that. Didn't realize that those 'ships' were Merkabas. Cool. Thank you. I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:10 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    Have You ever seen a Video of a Ball of Light - Not the traditional UFO Saucer Type but the Etheric seeming Balls of Light that some People appear to have caught on Tape over the Years ? And also - Have You ever seen these Balls of Light then break up into yet smaller Balls of Light and then disperse, moving off in different directions ?

Ships of Light - The Carlos Diaz UFO Experience (Part 1 of 3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sujV4tdjC2w

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Sanicle wrote:Interesting Mercurial. I looked up a Merkaba meditation to try last night. Haven't had a chance to try it yet and I guess I won't know if it 'works' until I do. IMAGINE!!! Wonder how many have managed! Anyone out there?

http://www.greatdreams.com/merkaba.htm

And it does say at the beginning, "Without this Love, no amount of knowledge will create the MER-KA-BA. To the degree you are able to Love, will be the degree you will be able to experience the MER-KA-BA."

Interesting what you said about the communal merkaba breaking up into individual ones like that. Didn't realize that those 'ships' were Merkabas. Cool. Thank you. I love you

I practised the Merkaba meditation after reading Drunvalo's books " The flower of life " . It is one of my favorite.

Former PA member AMA-GI designed a web page dedicated to the Merkaba meditation :

Here is what He/She posted on her thread:

This is the original Mer Ka Ba and not the new age dis-info.

I must also add that this meditation when done correctly is one of greatest soul advancing meditations there is.

http://ama-gi.synthasite.com/

Enjoy

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=5423&page=3

You are completely right about Love .
    Because Love is our essence Heart is where we should meditate from .

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Thanks for the interesting article.
    Although with that particular space craft the instant interaction between the scientist and the object was pretty obvious I believe our energy emanations are influencing what comes under our focus be it seemingly alive or inanimated.
    A simple example to illustrate this : each time my former husband intended to change car and was looking into magazines to make his choice his current car would suddenly encounter a problem as if it felt he was intending to get rid of it .
    At some point we decided to have a dog and our choice went to a Border Collie. From that point on we would start to see border Collies everywhere where there were none before : out in the street , in a movie we happen to watch , even in commercials .
    Where the focus goes energy flows .
    There is nothing else in the universe but thought forms of different types really .

Love from me
    mudra
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Symbiotic Spacecraft Inside Area 51 in 1975 - AMAZING Empty M(4) K(2)B(2) 4 * 4

Post  SiriArc Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:49 am

Last edited by SiriArc on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:50 am

mudra wrote:I practised the Merkaba meditation after reading Drunvalo's books " The flower of life " . It is one of my favorite.

Former PA member AMA-GI designed a web page dedicated to the Merkaba meditation :

I must also add that this meditation when done correctly is one of greatest soul advancing meditations there is.

Enjoy

Hi Mudra
    Which version of the merkaba did you try? and with what results? I followed the Deane vs Drunvalo comments on this for a while and I attended a drunvalo workshop on merkaba meditation many moons ago. I have an intuitive feeling not to trust Drunvalo. But I dont want to discuss that here. I was interested in the 'original' technique you posted.
    love from me, Vidya
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:15 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    mudra wrote:I practised the Merkaba meditation after reading Drunvalo's books " The flower of life " . It is one of my favorite.

Enjoy

Hi Mudra
    Which version of the merkaba did you try? and with what results? I followed the Deane vs Drunvalo comments on this for a while and I attended a drunvalo workshop on merkaba meditation many moons ago. I have an intuitive feeling not to trust Drunvalo. But I dont want to discuss that here. I was interested in the 'original' technique you posted.
    love from me, Vidya

Hi Vidya long time no see

How about Vajrayana Buddhism and the rainbow body? I think it is a merkaba, in the sense of the transfiguration of the body and it is safe. I am exploring a bit of vajrayana myself, haven't done the rainbow body yet that will take a while Flowers
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:36 am

Andromeda wrote:

How about Vajrayana Buddhism and the rainbow body? I think it is a merkaba, in the sense of the transfiguration of the body and it is safe. I am exploring a bit of vajrayana myself, haven't done the rainbow body yet that will take a while Flowers

Hey Andromeda
    Im still kicking, been traveling through south america and now in Oz... its an interesting point you make. I guess (and it is a guess) that with a rainbow body you are full enlightened and can travel where you will.. whereas the merkaba is being described as a 'vehicle' for us mere unenlightened beings to travel with now, or as a place of refuge should we need it. I dont practise the merkaba, guess its always in my 'tool' kit if all else fails (but by then i wont have developed the required skilll to use it.)
    What sparked my interest in this thread is the concept of having to fill the merkaba with love. I can say without doubt that I only (as a male) previously understood a mental concept of love. It was only after I recently worked with the sacred plants in Peru that I can 'feel' heart energy for the first time, (and yes, from the heart) and its quite distinct from the mental projection (and quite lovely too I love you )
    and yes, i know you ladies wont understand the concept of head love, but its not so easy for us males study
    with real love
    vidya
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:09 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:

Hey Andromeda
    Im still kicking, been traveling through south america and now in Oz... its an interesting point you make. I guess (and it is a guess) that with a rainbow body you are full enlightened and can travel where you will.. whereas the merkaba is being described as a 'vehicle' for us mere unenlightened beings to travel with now, or as a place of refuge should we need it. I dont practise the merkaba, guess its always in my 'tool' kit if all else fails (but by then i wont have developed the required skilll to use it.)
    What sparked my interest in this thread is the concept of having to fill the merkaba with love. I can say without doubt that I only (as a male) previously understood a mental concept of love. It was only after I recently worked with the sacred plants in Peru that I can 'feel' heart energy for the first time, (and yes, from the heart) and its quite distinct from the mental projection (and quite lovely too I love you )
    and yes, i know you ladies wont understand the concept of head love, but its not so easy for us males study
    with real love
    vidya

That is awesome Vidya, quite an achievement! As a woman I did not always understoon the purity of love, only co-dependant love and then through the practice of meditation, mindfulness and tantra I realized how misguided I was and how love is really in the air and everywhere. Perhaps if one can enter into that resonance perpetually, one can truly vanish from this frequency without noticing

Flowers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:14 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Hi Mudra
    love from me, Vidya

Hi Vidya good to see you Cheerful

My meditation was inspired by the steps delineated by Drunvalo in his flower of life Book .
    Somewhere he said something of the order that these are the steps but that we would just remember ... that it would all come back to us as it was a natural as breathing.
    I liked that as my nature is not of the type of following set rules .
    So I would say it pretty much became something of my own that I can practice while lying , walking or sitting. In the long run it just remained stable without further need to work on it .
    It's been fabulous though in the sense of opening up space and giving me the awareness of walking in my own universe although being part of a common universe.
    In that way my life pretty much changed allowing more synchronicities to take place and transforming the hard times I was going through in my own life story .
    I believe this led me to experience the opening of my Heart Chakra which took place as one powerfull memorable culminating moment.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:39 pm