tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Special thanks to Carol and Mercuriel

mudra
    mudra

Special thanks to Carol and Mercuriel  Empty Special thanks to Carol and Mercuriel

Post  mudra Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:28 pm

Special thanks to Carol and Mercuriel  Thank_you_052

Thank you Carol and Mercuriel for our 1st Mists of Avalon News Letter .
    It's been a pleasure for me to receive it .
    Your work and dedication are HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

Hugs

Much Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Special thanks to Carol and Mercuriel  Empty Re: Special thanks to Carol and Mercuriel

Post  Carol Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:47 pm

You are most welcome mudra however, we have a far ways to go to get it to look the way we wanted it as the coding stumped us so it went out in a very simple format.

I really wanted to put in some great pictures but alas they will have to wait until next time when we figure out what we're doing.

The most important thing was to get out the quake watch. We still have a few more days until the window closes and another solar flare is swinging around on the southeast side. It is a bloody miracle that there were no major quakes this past weekend and ET said they were working with the timelines bringing them into 'perfect' balance. I don't know about anyone else (with the exception of hobbit) but observing the timelines shifting from one possibility to another and have things resolve peacefully for the planet has been a real education.

Yellowstone was suppose to go, it did not.

Mount St. Helena is set to blow, it did not.

The San Andraes fault was set to go off, it did not.

The New Madrid Fault was set to release, it did not.

Not in the original time periods that these events were to happen. i've been monitoring the global seismic graphs and they've smoothed out. Although there still are harmonics through out it's more like the planet is humming. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbr_6JfbNhQ

If anyone watched what happened after the Japan quake almost everyone o those monitors were almost entirely black. I sent the data from that time period out to prayer groups around the globe and they have been praying for the planet. We still are not out of the woods. And Dutch sussing out HAARP and its weather manipulation also put a kabash on some of their nefarious activities that was creating quakes as well. It is appalling to see how much of the planet's problems are man-made.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:08 pm