tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Quartz might explain earthquakes

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Quartz might explain earthquakes Empty Quartz might explain earthquakes

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:17 am

From PressTV link: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/170448.html

'Quartz might explain earthquakes'
    Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:25PM

Quartz crystals
    Underground quartz deposits might be responsible for earthquakes, mountain building and other continental tectonics, a recent study suggests.

The joint study conducted by geophysicist Anthony Lowry of Utah State University and Marta Perez-Gussinye of the University of London has offered new hopes of predicting tremblers.

The findings might also provide an explanation about the formation and location of earthquake faults, mountains, valleys and plains.

"Certainly the question of why mountains occur where they do has been around since the dawn of time," Lowry told Reuters.

Lowry and his colleague used a movable network of seismic instruments to examine temperature and gravity across the Western United States and describe the geological properties of the earth's crust.

Their studies revealed that quartz crystal deposits were present wherever mountains or fault lines occur in states like California, Idaho, Nevada and Utah.

Further tests revealed a correlation between quartz deposits and "eye-popping" geologic events.

Earthscope, a newly developed remote sensing technology, also helped Lowry and Perez-Gussinye to find that quartz was an indication of weak crust and a reason for continent movements known as continental drift or plate tectonics.

The recent earthquake in Japan, for instance, moved the island nation eight feet closer to the continental United States as the Asiatic tectonic plate slid under the North American plate.

The team says rock properties affect movements of the earth as quartz contains trapped water that is released when heated under stress.
    The released water causes rocks to slide and flow in what Lowry calls a "viscous cycle."

Some locations like Japan, Southern California and Yellowstone National Park are known to be in the active phase of the “viscous cycle,” while regions such as the Appalachians in the Eastern United States are likely in an inactive phase.

The new findings can help solve the mystery of massive earthquakes which go dormant for a long period of time.

A good example is the quake in New Madrid Fault near St. Louis, which reversed the flow of the Mississippi River in 1812 but has since been inactive.

Scientists will also be able to use the findings in safe siting nuclear power plants.

"We're groping around the elephant at the moment," Lowry said. "We're basically seeing a different piece of information and this piece is going to be really key to understanding what's going on."

The study will also help scientists in safe siting nuclear power plants and determining the structural demands of large dams.

TE/AKM

Interesting when these factors about Quartz are considered:

* "Quartz crystals have been used in healing and ritual throughout history. One of the seven precious substances of Buddhism, set in the breastplate of the Hebrew high priest in the Bible, power stone of shaman and brain cells of Grandmother Earth to Native Americans. In the oldest writings on earth, the Sanskrit literature’s of ancient India, quartz crystals are named bhisma-ratna, the gem that removes fear.

* "The Indian sages, Native Americans, Aztecs, Celts, Egyptians and many other ancients did not use quartz crystals because they were foolish primitives, but because they knew of the existence of gross, subtle and spiritual energies."

* "Quartz embodies an architectural and mathematical perfection based on the Golden Proportion, phi, Ф... just like the Great Pyramids. The tips of all quartz crystals are angled exactly like the Great Pyramid at 360/7 or 5l.43 degrees."

"The electronics industry does not use quartz because it is pretty, but because it structures energy precisely, in is this case, electricity. The natural tendency of quartz is for harmony."

Link: http://kacha-stones.com/science_or_magic.htm
    Karen
    Karen

Quartz might explain earthquakes Empty Re: Quartz might explain earthquakes

Post  Karen Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:26 am

Very interesting. Thank you.

I was into the study of and buying of crystals for a while until I read an opinion that they really should stay in the earth. So I decided not to buy any more of them. I did buy some for the project in the next paragraph ...

Don Croft's (and other's also) orgonite http://www.worldwithoutparasites.com/ contains small quartz crystals and metal shavings embedded in epoxy. The epoxy squeezes the quartz, for the pizoelectric effect. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectricity I tried making some orgonite once, and "gifted" the surrounding cell phone towers and the river, to turn their energy from negative dead into positive life energy. The epoxy smelled so horrible even after it dried, that was the end of my orgonite making.

Interesting ... this page says
    http://www.whale.to/b/orgonite.html
    "it will also protect from Radiation assassination attempts"

EDIT:
    Hmmmm, now I find this information on Curezone that the Croft organite may be a bad thing. http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1665555
    hobbit
    hobbit

Quartz might explain earthquakes Empty transmutation

Post  hobbit Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:38 am

Instead of assigning the reasons that events take place to the physical found.
    instead try to think of the physical found been a consequence of transmutation taking place of the physical.

This is hard to do because the physical evidence or proof is how We have operated for so long.
    The quartz veins will be transmuted in place as huge overloads of time occurs locally.
    All physical is created by time in the geometry that is fixed, but the content and flow mixtures of time are in constant turbulance in vast scales of universe.
    Then a SYMBIOTIC result occurs where the created interacts with it's creator.
    You therefore will find that created materials such as quartz have unique crystaline formation relative to how they were formed , and that unique construction will symbiotically act with whatever local time flows it is subjected to.
    This is the basis of usage of specific stones in specific locations , and their precise orientation in vertical and horizontal positioning of megalithic sites.
    Thus a local unique interaction with the local time flows can be achieved.
    hobbit
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:58 am

Karen wrote:Very interesting. Thank you.

I was into the study of and buying of crystals for a while until I read an opinion that they really should stay in the earth. So I decided not to buy any more of them. I did buy some for the project in the next paragraph ...

Don Croft's (and other's also) orgonite http://www.worldwithoutparasites.com/ contains small quartz crystals and metal shavings embedded in epoxy. The epoxy squeezes the quartz, for the pizoelectric effect. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piezoelectricity I tried making some orgonite once, and "gifted" the surrounding cell phone towers and the river, to turn their energy from negative dead into positive life energy. The epoxy smelled so horrible even after it dried, that was the end of my orgonite making.

Interesting ... this page says
    http://www.whale.to/b/orgonite.html
    "it will also protect from Radiation assassination attempts"

EDIT:
    Hmmmm, now I find this information on Curezone that the Croft organite may be a bad thing. http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1665555

I just checked that page out. It definitely doesn't have good things to say does it?!

The followers of Croft call this practice - "gifting the Earth". I do not agree. This process is killing the Earth.

"The orgone, that powers each TB, HHG device, is taken from the Earth. In other words the Earth is discharged to make each device work. More importantly the aluminum "eloptic" signals that these devices produce are not "gifts" they are land mines individually and collectively a weapon of mass destruction!"

Wow!! Shocked Do you think it's that serious?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:12 am

Hobbit, you said:
    The quartz veins will be transmuted in place as huge overloads of time occurs locally.
    and
    You therefore will find that created materials such as quartz have unique crystaline formation relative to how they were formed, and that unique construction will symbiotically act with whatever local time flows it is subjected to.

Is that another way of saying that process creates an earthquake...time overloads operating on the crystals?
    Sorry if I've got it wrong. I'm still trying to understand the function of Time as you speak of it. But if I'm on the right track of understanding, I'm not surprised, given that I believe quartz to be a great conduit and magnifier of electromagnetic energy. And there's just so much of it in flux at present. Yes?
    hobbit
    hobbit

Quartz might explain earthquakes Empty right track

Post  hobbit Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:12 am

Sanicle wrote:Hobbit, you said:
    and
    You therefore will find that created materials such as quartz have unique crystaline formation relative to how they were formed, and that unique construction will symbiotically act with whatever local time flows it is subjected to.

Is that another way of saying that process creates an earthquake...time overloads operating on the crystals?
    Sorry if I've got it wrong. I'm still trying to understand the function of Time as you speak of it. But if I'm on the right track of understanding, I'm not surprised, given that I believe quartz to be a great conduit and magnifier of electromagnetic energy. And there's just so much of it in flux at present. Yes?

Yes You are on the "Right track"
    It's all about geometry, the confusing part is though that it is geometry in all directions at once, most people can cope with 2D geometry, but once You not onlty take it out into 3D, but then into subsequent dimensions, it's too much to handle.
    I can't explain why I find it all simple, but I do keep it simple.
    Our present sciences have gone for complexity, thus nobody can grasp the overall picture as they have all been compartmentalised into tiny areas of the complexity.

Mass is created in what is presently called space, there was no big bang garbage that they have invented to try and account for mass.
    Mass doesn't actually exist except as local unique compressions of time, and there is a myriad of ways that mass thus forms and further compounds.

I don't want to divert the thread, BUT, the bathtub below the towers in new York was built directly upon huge quartz veins, and bentonite clay was used to ensure perfect connection electrically.
    TIME=electricity.
    Time=gravity.

The geometry is fixed of universe, thus it NEVER EVER moves, the planet is not moving, TIME is flowing through it in all directions at once and switching it in the here and now moment, those time flows can be manipulated, and if weaponised any mass can be reverted to NO-THING=space.
    Thus nobody will SEE what occurs as mass reverts to space, but the clues are there, especially location,location, location, and quartz veins are involved because they have been created by transmutation in location.
    This is the same with flint that is found in chalk/limestone deposits, and it has transmuted into flint, our ancestors will have been able to locate the circuler deposits of flint due to using their senses when the condition about the planet will have been far more natural and not polluted by zillions of false signals.

The flint then NAPS to fibonacci sequencing, the so called hand axes were very often not axes but utilised to focus the flow of time that travels in/out of the chakra points in the palms of our hands, the crystaline structure shaped naturally to fibonacci thus became a healing tool, not a war implement.
    hobbit
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:28 am

Wow Hobbit, I think I'm beginning to understand by imaging it all in my mind as I read your words. That would mean that what we 'see' as 'movement', even the movement when earthquakes are occurring, is all an illusion then isn't it? Or can there be movement locally as the transmutation occurs?
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:00 am

Sanicle wrote:Wow Hobbit, I think I'm beginning to understand by imaging it all in my mind as I read your words. That would mean that what we 'see' as 'movement', even the movement when earthquakes are occurring, is all an illusion then isn't it? Or can there be movement locally as the transmutation occurs?

Everything We have assumed as a solid substance is nothing more that locally arranged compressions of time, the so called MOVEMENT is SWITCHING in time, and as one half of the duality of spin of time overloads anywhere then there is a local alteration in the switching.
    To ourselves as humans who have large time fields this feels odd and wobbly, and the consequence is that different areas of the overall earths time field jump in time.
    Try to think of all of the earth been where You now assume it was a minute ago.
    You will think in linear terms as though the globe was travelling along a track with rails said to be made of gravity???
    But with this thinking just imagine half the globe still been a minute ago location whilst the other half had gone with the apparent movement.
    There would be a big gap between them?

Instead of this linear INDOCTRINATED thinking, think instead of every atom been it's own globe with a time field circulating it, it is normally compounded together to the next atom in mutual attraction of mass, but along comes a ripple of time which attracts one atom one direction and it's neighbour the opposite, they then let go of their bindings of attraction and find themselves apart as the ripple of time settles.
    To You the observer the consequence is of movement, but actually it was a time ripple switching all the countless time fields into turbulance relative to the fluctuations of the time ripples.

The pathways that TIME flowing takes will resemble lightening, as it is lightening, and the geometry that is omni present allows for time to follow it's route of least resistance, and that route will vary , and be further influenced by the very materials that time made in the first place, hence the word SYMBIOTIC.

The quartz veins will be therefore where time overloads in the geometry, and a good place to view all of this is the island of Malta, I will provide a link to a brilliant mans forum who lives there and tracks the consequences.
    Malta is geometrically a special location in the geometry relative to the globe.
    hobbit
    hobbit
    hobbit

Quartz might explain earthquakes Empty Malta

Post  hobbit Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 am

Here's the link to Malta, and the site is called...everythingselectric

IMHO electricity is TIME.
    http://www.everythingselectric.com/forum/

look through for references to quartz
    hobbit
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:26 am

That's one very interesting site Hobbit. Think I'll be spending a few hours there. Very Happy (Think I recognized your input there too Wink )
    Thanks for the link.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:58 pm

hobbit wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:Wow Hobbit, I think I'm beginning to understand by imaging it all in my mind as I read your words. That would mean that what we 'see' as 'movement', even the movement when earthquakes are occurring, is all an illusion then isn't it? Or can there be movement locally as the transmutation occurs?

Everything We have assumed as a solid substance is nothing more that locally arranged compressions of time, the so called MOVEMENT is SWITCHING in time, and as one half of the duality of spin of time overloads anywhere then there is a local alteration in the switching.
    To ourselves as humans who have large time fields this feels odd and wobbly, and the consequence is that different areas of the overall earths time field jump in time.
    Try to think of all of the earth been where You now assume it was a minute ago.
    You will think in linear terms as though the globe was travelling along a track with rails said to be made of gravity???
    But with this thinking just imagine half the globe still been a minute ago location whilst the other half had gone with the apparent movement.
    There would be a big gap between them?

Instead of this linear INDOCTRINATED thinking, think instead of every atom been it's own globe with a time field circulating it, it is normally compounded together to the next atom in mutual attraction of mass, but along comes a ripple of time which attracts one atom one direction and it's neighbour the opposite, they then let go of their bindings of attraction and find themselves apart as the ripple of time settles.
    To You the observer the consequence is of movement, but actually it was a time ripple switching all the countless time fields into turbulance relative to the fluctuations of the time ripples.

The pathways that TIME flowing takes will resemble lightening, as it is lightening, and the geometry that is omni present allows for time to follow it's route of least resistance, and that route will vary , and be further influenced by the very materials that time made in the first place, hence the word SYMBIOTIC.

The quartz veins will be therefore where time overloads in the geometry, and a good place to view all of this is the island of Malta, I will provide a link to a brilliant mans forum who lives there and tracks the consequences.
    Malta is geometrically a special location in the geometry relative to the globe.
    hobbit

Gregor Arturo just opened a thread about the trinity of energy. If you click on his link, there is an "animation" of flow at the bottom of the first page. Are we talking about the same concept here? Thanks! Linda

Last edited by lindabaker on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added name of thread by gregor)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:13 pm

oops, I put the EQ info here thinking it was another thread. I'll remove it. Linda were is gregor's link?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:24 pm

Gregor Arturo's Thread named Trinity of Energy:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2185-trinity-of-energy

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:27 am